Allie Brooke

joanjacks
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Allie Brooke

Unread post by joanjacks »

I don’t know why no one has made this yet but do any of you guys watch her videos? She appears in cams videos? After her first video with cam she somehow blew up on YouTube! Something about her I just can’t stand them both..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamaof4_love
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Allie Brooke

Unread post by mamaof4_love »

So clickbaity

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I'm surprised her thread isn't more active with how many followers she has! I'm wondering what the deal is with her video today. She says she is fighting for her baby and spending tons of money on legal fees. Is it the baby's father? I would assume so but in some things she said it sounded like she was referring to to multiple people as being the ones fighting her. Perhaps it was just her way of being vague for legal reasons like she said. Could it be his parents?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

I dont understand why she keeps saying its "political" or "when politics are involved.."
I mean its pretty obvious that her daughter got taken away, probably by her baby daddy and his family. I 100% believe her when she says they've been verbally abusive and mean. And i truly think she loves her daughter but idk, so many youtube moms who seem to be great end up being exposed for being shit moms

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

I was about to create a thread, so thank you.
Her last video was so off.. If you can't talk about your current situation then make a video when you are in the right mind to help your viewers understand.
She mentioned a girl doing chemotherapy, she cried, she talked about something political (??), being depressed (I think), making it on her own, putting her daughter above everything (I mean that's what you are supposed to do).
I like that girl, I think she is down to earth and very sweet. But I was a bit worried about her. I can't imagine why would someone take her child away from her. Unless there is something else going on with her, mentally I mean
makemeasquare

Unread post by makemeasquare »

Y'all the fuck was that video? It was the YouTube equivalent of vague booking and that shit drives me wild.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I just got the impression that it's the overnight visits that are very upsetting for their routine. Seemed like she happy to give them time with the daughter but the overnight visits and likely demands for more time have put her over the edge.

For a child to be removed from her custody completely, there would have to be some pretty serious issues going on. I do hope they get things sorted out while the baby is young.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

lulahebe wrote:I dont understand why she keeps saying its "political" or "when politics are involved.."
I mean its pretty obvious that her daughter got taken away, probably by her baby daddy and his family. I 100% believe her when she says they've been verbally abusive and mean. And i truly think she loves her daughter but idk, so many youtube moms who seem to be great end up being exposed for being shit moms

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk
I don't think they took her away, if anything I think the dad wants visitations or 50/50 with possible child support (since she says she's the only one working) it would take a lot to remove her from her mom.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

Why’s she spending so much money on lawyers fighting? 50/50 custody is the norm in a lot of states ?? Why shouldn’t the dad be in the child’s life ? And she should pay him child support if she makes more than him. That’s how it is when the scripts are flipped and it’s the man making more money
Here’s the lesson to be learned : don’t have babies with guys who won’t be stellar fathers. Cuz they’ll likely get 50/50. If you use 3 forms of birth control (iud/pill/condom/spermicide/diaphragm/patch/implanon/depo/, you’re almost guaranteed to be able to fuck without ending up pregnant.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

But if its 50/50 she shouldnt have to pay HIM child support. They would share expenses when it comes to medical, insurance and things like that. And if he's not working why does he get a free pass? It could be him going for full custody for a paycheck or a similar situation like Maddie Lambert where he is fighting the daughter in videos?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I can't edit but what I mean was while I don't know what state they are in I read there are flat rate states (50/50 like I said above) and income state where she would have to pay. I ff through some but she sounded like he didn't even have a job. I don't think its "ok" that she would be paying child support if he isn't even supporting her some as well. I would feel the same if it was the other way around.

I do wonder how long they were apart since her daughter didn't seem to notice her there. Thats gotta be hard.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Okay, so I went through hell and back so I do believe she is going through hell too. I got pregnant kinda young, the bio dad wanted nothing to do with me and treated me like total crap, we didn’t speak etc. then his family bullied me and made my life awful. Then right after the holidays sued me for FULL CUSTODY. Just because he could. No grounds, no reason other than he could. I was bullied and harassed for years. He got tons and tons of time away from me with the baby. He didn’t even know the baby. But family law lawyers are crooked as they come. I was lied about all so he could get an upper hand and NO they didn’t have to prove anything. Thankfully it all worked out in the end but we lived in hell for years. I believe her and feel terrible for her.
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Mommy359 wrote:Okay, so I went through hell and back so I do believe she is going through hell too. I got pregnant kinda young, the bio dad wanted nothing to do with me and treated me like total crap, we didn’t speak etc. then his family bullied me and made my life awful. Then right after the holidays sued me for FULL CUSTODY. Just because he could. No grounds, no reason other than he could. I was bullied and harassed for years. He got tons and tons of time away from me with the baby. He didn’t even know the baby. But family law lawyers are crooked as they come. I was lied about all so he could get an upper hand and NO they didn’t have to prove anything. Thankfully it all worked out in the end but we lived in hell for years. I believe her and feel terrible for her.
If her case is similar to yours I feel for her. Really. I'm sorry for what you've been through. She is a good girl, but she seems damaged. I hope everything ends up well
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

That video was all over the place and so confusing. I’m pretty sure this is all over split custody. Maybe they’re doing on and off weeks or something because I can’t think of any other reason why Cartia wouldn’t “remember” her if they were doing a weekend or overnight. I feel like there is something off about Allie though and I wish this thread was more active because I have a lot of suspicions about her. She just didn’t seem right in that video

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

breyonce wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:38 pm That video was all over the place and so confusing. I’m pretty sure this is all over split custody. Maybe they’re doing on and off weeks or something because I can’t think of any other reason why Cartia wouldn’t “remember” her if they were doing a weekend or overnight. I feel like there is something off about Allie though and I wish this thread was more active because I have a lot of suspicions about her. She just didn’t seem right in that video

I completely agree about something being off about the whole situation.

Also random question, has she gotten lip injections or fillers? Her lips just look unnatural and big.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I like allie, she seems very sweet and mature but I don’t agree with her 100% with “love is enough”
I get what she means. You don’t have to be rich or have t all together to be a good mom because if you love your child, that’s enough but not in all cases.
I don’t think you should encouraged the idea of living of the government because you couldn’t think before getting pregnant. It’s irresponsible.
Social services don’t care if you love your child or not
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
mariaandy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariaandy »

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:24 am I like allie, she seems very sweet and mature but I don’t agree with her 100% with “love is enough”
I get what she means. You don’t have to be rich or have t all together to be a good mom because if you love your child, that’s enough but not in all cases.
I don’t think you should encouraged the idea of living of the government because you couldn’t think before getting pregnant. It’s irresponsible.
I agree. You can be a good mom without money but you have the responsibility as a parent to make sure you are financially prepared., I
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

mariaandy wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:01 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:24 am I like allie, she seems very sweet and mature but I don’t agree with her 100% with “love is enough”
I agree. You can be a good mom without money but you have the responsibility as a parent to make sure you are financially prepared., I
Exactly. You have to give them a good life and be stable for them
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Is she sharing 50/50 custody with bio dad and his family or has CPS taken her child until she does XYZ??
mariaandy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariaandy »

Mommy359 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:38 pm Is she sharing 50/50 custody with bio dad and his family or has CPS taken her child until she does XYZ??
I don't think they are sharing 50/50 because their public court records dont show that and she ig stories with Cartia all the time so i don't think CPS took her away. I think Allie really resents her baby daddy's family (perhaps rightfully so we don't know) because of how they reacted when she was pregnant with Cartia. I think it's just that the bio dad wants some custody now and she's having a hard time being away from her. She mentioned spending nights away from her (presumably with the dad) so it's probs just overnights and potentially some days. But i get the vibe she and the dad evan don't get along.

Return to “A-H”