Brianna K | Part 3

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 3

Unread post by RealityBites »

Is Bri that desperate for content to show how to clean a sink and now a stove?! Wtf! What's next? A tutorial on douching and how to give an enema?! And what's up with her face? She has this long flat like face with this huge joker smile caked on with bright ass lipstick. She seems so sugary fake nice that I imagine her rage cleaning when she's pissed off at her husband.
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

Sounds as though her Dad has really taken a turn and may unfortunately be in his final days or hours. How horrible. To watch him suffer like that and so young. You can see the toll it’s taken on her. She just seems so fragile :(
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

This is going to sound heartless and cruel, but her dad has been in hospice and has been “taking turns for the worse” for a year now. He may actually be very near the end, but how would anyone know because Bri has exploited his situation for months! She “cries” about him and then launches into some sponsored bullshit and you see she actually hasn’t cried at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

I understand what you mean. She did say he can no longer speak. It sounds like it could be it. He has been on hospice for sooo long. And no disrespect to him because it’s his choice but it seemed to me like he could have lived much longer had he continued to receive treatment. I have no idea his situation or prognosis, it just always seemed like he was depressed and stopped treatment because of that. Again his choice. And I know quality of life becomes an issues but these last 8 or 9 months he might have, with treatment, felt well enough to get out and enjoy some things. I always thought that is what was causing Bri the extreme anxiety. I remember after he fell in his apartment , she was a wreck and saying how bad he was doing. But it sounded like it was more of a mental thing. Like he was done and she (understandably) wanted him to continue treatment.

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:55 am This is going to sound heartless and cruel, but her dad has been in hospice and has been “taking turns for the worse” for a year now. He may actually be very near the end, but how would anyone know because Bri has exploited his situation for months! She “cries” about him and then launches into some sponsored bullshit and you see she actually hasn’t cried at all.

Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

She needs to accept the fact that this is on his timing not hers and she would be better off. Her wanting to control everything in life is why she is such a wreck! She is very ungrateful for a lot of things and it always slaps the fuck out of you when Karma happens. If she wouldn’t make shit up and cry wolf every day she would be in a better head space. I have been here 3 times with 3 loved ones and the first lesson I learned was honesty the second was unconditional love and the third was it’s not my fault!! This is God’s plan and embrace the fact that, this will be better for the loved one, if you take your ego and your WANTS out of the scenario! Just focus on their NEEDS ! There is no time for a fashion show, no time for perfect photos, no time for sponsorship plugs, no time for selfish behavior or selfishness in general!! This IS NOT ABOUT YOU and what you WANT! At this point in time all of the details should already be in place, if they aren’t, well KARMA is teaching you a lesson in humility. This is the circle of life and has always happened, this is the only path you can take at this time so just wear comfortable shoes.
I have been working with hospice for 12 years this month.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Her Father passed this morning. It's sad, but also bittersweet that it was Fathers Day.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

As weird as this may sound, I truely hope Bri finds peace in this. I couldn’t imagine what she went through... I hope to see a better, healthier Bri without the stress of taking care of her dying father. I do feel for her and always have in regards to her father.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:She needs to accept the fact that this is on his timing not hers and she would be better off. Her wanting to control everything in life is why she is such a wreck! She is very ungrateful for a lot of things and it always slaps the fuck out of you when Karma happens. If she wouldn’t make shit up and cry wolf every day she would be in a better head space. I have been here 3 times with 3 loved ones and the first lesson I learned was honesty the second was unconditional love and the third was it’s not my fault!! This is God’s plan and embrace the fact that, this will be better for the loved one, if you take your ego and your WANTS out of the scenario! Just focus on their NEEDS ! There is no time for a fashion show, no time for perfect photos, no time for sponsorship plugs, no time for selfish behavior or selfishness in general!! This IS NOT ABOUT YOU and what you WANT! At this point in time all of the details should already be in place, if they aren’t, well KARMA is teaching you a lesson in humility. This is the circle of life and has always happened, this is the only path you can take at this time so just wear comfortable shoes.
I have been working with hospice for 12 years this month.
Perfectly said. My heart breaks for her as so many of yours probably do too. I pray she takes something positive from this and starts seeing that life is short and all this fake vanity is nothing in the scheme of things. Praying for her and hoping everyone here does today too.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

jazieg wrote:Her Father passed this morning. It's sad, but also bittersweet that it was Fathers Day.

Omg this is so sad may God bless his soul.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

My condolences to Brianna and her family on the passing of her father. No one deserves to watch their beloved parent slowly wither away and my heart goes out to her today. She never walked away from him in his fight and I commend her on her unwavering support. Wishing her much peace to come.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I can't even imagine. At first I thought the insta pic was maybe from yesterday...but I think she gave him his card today after his passing. So sad.
AlexisG19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AlexisG19 »

I hope everyone on this thread takes a break from saying mean things about Bri for at least a few days. I understand gossiping but I hope you can all agree with me that there's a time and a place. I think Bri has gone through more than enough this weekend alone, and if she ever reads here I hope she knows, fan of hers or not, we are all sending love her way right now.
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

AlexisG19 wrote:I hope everyone on this thread takes a break from saying mean things about Bri for at least a few days. I understand gossiping but I hope you can all agree with me that there's a time and a place. I think Bri has gone through more than enough this weekend alone, and if she ever reads here I hope she knows, fan of hers or not, we are all sending love her way right now.
Agree Alexis. Just say a prayer

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Seeing pictures of him before being sick and then seeing him at the end was so sad. What an awful disease. And Bri has to sit there and watch her Dad decline everyday. My Dad was talking about missing his dad yesterday. It’s been 40 years. He said it was one of the hardest things in life to go though. God bless her and family
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Seeing all the support Brianna is getting makes my heart happy. I know how much she needs it. I hope she finds peace with this new chapter in her life.
venonymous0806
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by venonymous0806 »

Her slideshow on IG actually did make me tear up. Hope that her putting effort into memories and memorializing her dad's life is helping her grieve and heal. I hope that the 4 of them band together and lean on each other. Of course I take that all back if she comes out with links and sponsored posts exploiting the situation.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I couldn’t imagine knowing my parent was going to pass for as long as she did and just wondering “when” for so long ... there’s no way that doesn’t change you as a person, mentally and psychically. She’s made some poor decisions but I can’t say I’m surprised, she had so much on her plate.

When my gf’s father passed away from lung cancer that spread to his brain ( he battled for 3 years after being diagnosed) she said it was a relief in a sense. It doesn’t mean it wasn’t hard finding her new normal but she saw her dad very, very sick and it took such a toll on her. As sad as Bri is, I think she knows he is free now and I think in a sense she will be too. I really hope that for her.
Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

I’m so very sorry for the loss of her father, I honestly couldn’t imagine. I personally really like Bree a lot she is actually one of my favorite YouTuber’s And I think with her dad being sick she had no control over that and I think anxiety may of got the best of her and one thing she could control what’s her cleaning her family situation her house how she managed it so she fully forced controlled everything she could and her power to try and distract her from the pain she was going through with her father if any of that makes sense.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I don't comment on here as much as I use to, but I'm hoping bri finds peace in knowing her dad is no longer suffering. He got to walk her down the aisle and meet two of her children. I'm glad he was able to experience such beautiful memories before his passing. Bri, your in my thoughts, may this help you see what truly matters in life and help you cherish those around you who truly love you.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

jazieg wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:23 am Her Father passed this morning. It's sad, but also bittersweet that it was Fathers Day.

well be prepared for her to milk his death for all its worth when she comes back she makes me sick

Return to “Brianna K”