Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 3

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Soooo, basically she puts her kids to bed by 7 (which Adam looked so thrilled saying) so she can sit in the tub with her boss mom mug full of apothic to accomplish......what exactly? The bath water looked scuzzy so use the tub goo cleaner again, ok?

She's lucky her kids supposedly sleep upwards of 12 hours a night. Mine were hella good sleepers yet didn't ever hit the 12 hour mark. Even as teens. How odd. I so wish my grandparents were willing to take my kids so I could sit at home and play on the computer setting up mock schedules, acting like my life is so damn chaotic that I need a strict schedule to get through life and keep my kids on track. But instead I'll post inspirational quotes on instagram about how my life, is not their life, due to the sun and the moon.

Whatever, Bri. You're showing your kids' issue with pooping his pants and speech therapy to the world at large, but let's act like we have it all under control with a strict schedule. All of the seasoned moms out there are really going to buy the crap you are selling.
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

so Basically if Adam brings P home at 5:00, she gets to see her mother a whole two hours that day. No wonder she favors her father! Bri has to do like 3 hour tops of parenting a day. And she claims she quit a traditional job to spend more time with them. She spent more time with them when she was working!
She keeps thinking there is going to be this quick fix for her anxiety ( and possible depression). That somehow a strict schedule or new diet will work. She hasn’t mentioned therapy in a while. I understand trying other things before medication but just watching her you can tell she is as anxious as ever. Just give it up and try some meds already. Seems like Adam certainly is all about medication. He looks off half the time. He might want to switch with Bri and try something more all natural. These two are a mess
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Backyard Chicken wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:00 pm so Basically if Adam brings P home at 5:00, she gets to see her mother a whole two hours that day. No wonder she favors her father! Bri has to do like 3 hour tops of parenting a day. And she claims she quit a traditional job to spend more time with them. She spent more time with them when she was working!
She keeps thinking there is going to be this quick fix for her anxiety ( and possible depression). That somehow a strict schedule or new diet will work. She hasn’t mentioned therapy in a while. I understand trying other things before medication but just watching her you can tell she is as anxious as ever. Just give it up and try some meds already. Seems like Adam certainly is all about medication. He looks off half the time. He might want to switch with Bri and try something more all natural. These two are a mess
Right?? She’s been dealing with “PPA” since after having Preseley. 2 years of feeling awful and OBVIOUSLY it isn’t getting any better. I personally think she has depression too and is just too Ashamed to say it out loud. I can see in her mind that Anxiety means she’s “really busy and has so much on her plate” but depression...that can be a scary word and god forbid you actually get proper treatment for it. Buuuuut I’m not a doctor and that’s just my opinion.

Did anyone else notice her turn the shower on? After applying creams and stuff to her face? Maybe I’m weit’s but if I’m going to shower in the morning I’ll usually just wash my face in there and then start my morning skin care routinewheb in out ... not apply my lotions and then shower. I think she just put that in there to be like “see bitches, I shower” but didn’t actually shower 😂
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

My son is 21 months old and he sleeps 12 hours a night during the week. As of right now he’s been asleep for 13 hours since he went down last night.

I could mayyyyybe give her a pass if Presley went to GG’s while Landon was at school to give her time alone to get whatever she wants to get done, done and then to watch her during speech therapy. But once she’s home with Landon then where the hell is P???? Stay at home mom? With one of your kiddos nowhere in sight? What a joke.

She really did spend more time with her kids when she was working full time. Doesn’t she feel like a fraud??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ya know that second hand embarrassment I was talking about that other day... read her picture caption today 🙄 like I can’t... I hope snoop dog replies and says “don’t @ me, foshizzle”

One day she is idolizing Michelle Obama and the next she’s making bad snoop dog jokes... lol... this girl is a wack job and clearly NOT a comedian. I’m laughing at you not with you , Bri cheese (another god awful joke she likes to repeat)
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Backyard Chicken wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:00 pm so Basically if Adam brings P home at 5:00, she gets to see her mother a whole two hours that day. No wonder she favors her father! Bri has to do like 3 hour tops of parenting a day. And she claims she quit a traditional job to spend more time with them. She spent more time with them when she was working!

Yeah, I thought that's why she said she initially quit her job: to spend more time with the kids. She's spending even LESS time with them now. Shipping them off whenever she wants, pretending to "work". Her whole schedule is BS.
flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

“Being in London I got really good insight on what Anna’s schedule for her family is.....” does Brianna have any self identity? I’m a little confused as to how she can’t come up with a schedule that works for HER family instead of copying a woman who has more children and lives across the world. This weird obsession is so ODD to me.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I’m usually not one to get angry, but Bri is becoming rage inducing. I just wish she would take care of her own kids and even the thought that she’s considering a third pisses me off. Doesn’t she realize her 81 year old grandma is raising her kids while she plays pretend Boss Mama? Her copying Anna’s strict schedule is just insane. I don’t think Brianna could be herself if she had to.

What’s up with these weird posts today? “Therapy works” yeah if you have to say that I’m pretty sure it’s not working. Oh, and she’s showing everyone she still continues to eat like a bird. She literally saves all her calories up for her bottle of Boss Mama juice. Brat O Lakes and P have more food on their plates in the morning than she does. This woman is fucked up. She isn’t even fun to gossip about.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

username44 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:17 am I’m usually not one to get angry, but Bri is becoming rage inducing. I just wish she would take care of her own kids and even the thought that she’s considering a third pisses me off. Doesn’t she realize her 81 year old grandma is raising her kids while she plays pretend Boss Mama? Her copying Anna’s strict schedule is just insane. I don’t think Brianna could be herself if she had to.

What’s up with these weird posts today? “Therapy works” yeah if you have to say that I’m pretty sure it’s not working. Oh, and she’s showing everyone she still continues to eat like a bird. She literally saves all her calories up for her bottle of Boss Mama juice. Brat O Lakes and P have more food on their plates in the morning than she does. This woman is fucked up. She isn’t even fun to gossip about.
The schedule 🙄 like her crazy ass needs something else to obsess over. And you know she’s going to be like a freakin drill sergeant about it. I do feel bad for her kids, they’ll never truely get the chance to just be kids, get dirty and not have copious amounts of stress and anxiety put on them.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Is visiting her dad not on her schedule anymore?
DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

yeahsureok wrote:
Right?? She’s been dealing with “PPA” since after having Preseley. 2 years of feeling awful and OBVIOUSLY it isn’t getting any better. I personally think she has depression too and is just too Ashamed to say it out loud. I can see in her mind that Anxiety means she’s “really busy and has so much on her plate” but depression...that can be a scary word and god forbid you actually get proper treatment for it. Buuuuut I’m not a doctor and that’s just my opinion
I am licensed in the field of Psychology and let me tell you, the girl is diagnosable over the internet. She NEEDS medication. Like, to the point I can’t even pick on her about it. I am sick of her looking for other things to pin it on when it’s so clearly depression and anxiety and would be fixed by a medication like Lexapro in a heartbeat.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

What the heck is this all she ate for breakfast I would be so hungry if I had breakfast at her house..[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7558d7.jpg[/IMG]

catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

"Therapy works friends!" Sound like she's just trying to convince herself by shoving it in everyone else's faces. If it really worked, she wouldn't be posting about it left and right.
lh311
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lh311 »

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:21 am
Right?? She’s been dealing with “PPA” since after having Preseley. 2 years of feeling awful and OBVIOUSLY it isn’t getting any better. I personally think she has depression too and is just too Ashamed to say it out loud. I can see in her mind that Anxiety means she’s “really busy and has so much on her plate” but depression...that can be a scary word and god forbid you actually get proper treatment for it. Buuuuut I’m not a doctor and that’s just my opinion.

Did anyone else notice her turn the shower on? After applying creams and stuff to her face? Maybe I’m weit’s but if I’m going to shower in the morning I’ll usually just wash my face in there and then start my morning skin care routinewheb in out ... not apply my lotions and then shower. I think she just put that in there to be like “see bitches, I shower” but didn’t actually shower 😂
I had the exact same thought when she turned the shower on. She did her entire skincare routine, then showered, then put on a full face of makeup in 30 minutes? I think it was just turned on for the sake of the video.
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

QueenMaleficent wrote:Soooo, basically she puts her kids to bed by 7 (which Adam looked so thrilled saying) so she can sit in the tub with her boss mom mug full of apothic to accomplish......what exactly? The bath water looked scuzzy so use the tub goo cleaner again, ok?

She's lucky her kids supposedly sleep upwards of 12 hours a night. Mine were hella good sleepers yet didn't ever hit the 12 hour mark. Even as teens. How odd. I so wish my grandparents were willing to take my kids so I could sit at home and play on the computer setting up mock schedules, acting like my life is so damn chaotic that I need a strict schedule to get through life and keep my kids on track. But instead I'll post inspirational quotes on instagram about how my life, is not their life, due to the sun and the moon.

Whatever, Bri. You're showing your kids' issue with pooping his pants and speech therapy to the world at large, but let's act like we have it all under control with a strict schedule. All of the seasoned moms out there are really going to buy the crap you are selling.
I know what the hell is that scheduling bullshit. Sis has to be in control every second of the day. That's not how life is. Things happen and change happen. This chick needs professional help now.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

I’m interpreting “therapy works!” as a comment about getting her husband to make her a miniature breakfast. Presenting a bird diet is her love language.

I would never brag to my friends about my husband doing something for me with “see? Therapy works!” It cheapens the contribution and insults the contributor. Like she’s saying she trained him or something.

This is not a healthy marriage, and the way she talks TO and ABOUT him raises many alarms. It’s been a long time since I was deeply involved in relationship research (observing couples interacting on camera), but she shows Adam very little respect and doesn’t treat him like a partner at all.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

I bet she didn’t even finish all the food on her plate. She clearly knows how to go light on the butter since there is barely any on there, yet for her kids they’re dripping in butter, sick.
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

I think I posted this before but it didn’t go through or something but she is setting herself up to fail trying to copy Anna’s life. Anna has a Nanny. And a housekeeper. And an assistant. And Jonathan ( and his “staff”) do their YouTube. Anna can keep that strict schedule because she never has to do anything. She shows up. She can mother when she wants to and then dump them on Jonathan at night so she can breastfeed the baby and go to bed. I’m sure to someone like Bri that life seems desirable but it’s not realistic. Also Anna is depressed as hell and admits to having serious anxiety problems. So there you go. I get seeing the way someone does something and thinking,hey I’d like to try that but Anna is not realistic “goals”
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

So Bri is going to spend the day cleaning and declutterung.. that’s all she does.. she’s said in the past the only thing she can do when she feels like a failure is clean so clearly she cleans to make herself feel worthy, and to forget about food. This woman has so many mental issues, and the fact young mothers, or women who don’t have children yet but want them aspire to be her makes me sad. I was blind to her foolery for a while too but it’s just SO obvious now it’s mind boggling.

I don’t know how she can be so manic about cleaning and just obsess over it. Well, I know it’s a control thing, but I guess I’m just easy going and don’t get upset easily so I think her losing it over every single little thing is just unnecessary. That’s really my biggest issue with a third baby for her. She can’t take care of the 2 she has, she’s always sucking down the juice, and she is easily overwhelmed and can’t take control of her own emotions. I’m sorry but an innocent child shouldn’t be brought into that situation. She’ll just go even crazier PP, her grandma will be raising Brat O Lakes, and P is on that path as well because it’s rare for only one child to misbehave even though I think she’s adorable and the only one I enjoy in this family. IDK. Bri is just whatever.

Return to “Brianna K”