Epik Brandons - So Stinkin' Oily | Part 3 | The Epik Life

NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epik Brandons - So Stinkin' Oily | Part 3 | The Epik Life

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

I'm glad they tried to take them all to see a movie. I mean, it was kind of silly taking Cozette because she's too young to sit through a movie. Jason could have taken Cozi and Shepard for a few hours. But at least they tried to take the kids out to do something.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

NotHateButUhh wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:05 am I'm glad they tried to take them all to see a movie. I mean, it was kind of silly taking Cozette because she's too young to sit through a movie. Jason could have taken Cozi and Shepard for a few hours. But at least they tried to take the kids out to do something.
Yeah, that was nice. Although understandably Cozette would be scared and upset. They should’ve left her with someone. Maybe Shepherd too. But I don’t think they would leave their princess behind. Also Hani and Kiah could’ve gone alone and see some other movie, like more teen movie than kids movie. But it was nice to see them go out for a change.

I wonder how many are going to end up sick... they always catch something because they have zero immune system from never leaving that house and not meeting people.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

How could parents of that many kids not realize a year old baby would be freaked out in a movie theater? Or that a little boy like Shepherd might want to explore? Or that teenagers might not be interested in a little kid's movie? Neysa or Jason should have just taken the middle boys who probably would have had fun. I doubt they did under these circumstances, and I'm sure the other patrons were less than pleased.

The obsession with fake family stuff (when they bother) and failure to recognize that the kids are all individuals at very different ages seems to fit the isolation theme. We will only do things as a family and you will enjoy it. Even if you are 14 and would rather be hanging with friends.
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Why does Nyssa act like Cozette shouldn't be alive? The whole 1st birthday she kept saying how grateful she was that they were even 'able' to be celebrating her 1st birthday... there were no complications throughout her pregnancy or birth so unless she's aware not vaccinating her kids is soon to kill them... i'm lost.

I hate how they really treat Cozette so differently from any of their boys. Jason talking about how amazing it was to get to celebrate her first birthday cos he missed HANNIS like he hasn't had 5 kids in between them to have 1st birthdays for...how is a birthday for a one year girl any different than one for a boy?? The obvious favouritism always tends to shock me

Also Shiloh and Ezrah filling the eggs and being told to hide them for the 'kids' when they obviously wanted to do the easter egg hunt as well. Ezrah can't even read how is he not a part of the 'kids'?? At least she let them do the hunt...after they had to be the ones to hide them..
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

lurkerthatposts wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:48 pm Why does Nyssa act like Cozette shouldn't be alive? The whole 1st birthday she kept saying how grateful she was that they were even 'able' to be celebrating her 1st birthday... there were no complications throughout her pregnancy or birth so unless she's aware not vaccinating her kids is soon to kill them... i'm lost.
It's her gender she's grateful for, IMHO. She was so sure she'd be stuck with boy dollies forever, that she'd given up hope of ever having another girl.

She's soooo grateful she can celebrate a daughter's first birthday, and not another son's first birthday.

But, a sane person might ask, what really is the difference? It's all in the clothes, friends. All in the clothes.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

Carissa wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:17 pm
lurkerthatposts wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:48 pm Why does Nyssa act like Cozette shouldn't be alive? The whole 1st birthday she kept saying how grateful she was that they were even 'able' to be celebrating her 1st birthday... there were no complications throughout her pregnancy or birth so unless she's aware not vaccinating her kids is soon to kill them... i'm lost.
It's her gender she's grateful for, IMHO. She was so sure she'd be stuck with boy dollies forever, that she'd given up hope of ever having another girl.

She's soooo grateful she can celebrate a daughter's first birthday, and not another son's first birthday.

But, a sane person might ask, what really is the difference? It's all in the clothes, friends. All in the clothes.
I agree. She is just so grateful she had a daughter after 5 sons. I think too grateful to the point that it’s a little bit offensive to her sons. A child is a child. Be thankful they are healthy despite zero prenatal care, no vaccines, virtually no medical check ups aso.

It’s 75% the clothes and 25% the hair. She stopped fooling with shepherd hair and Ebbys when she had coco grow her hair a bit. Remember she wanted Ebby to have dreadlocks? Also she can put hairbands on her as well. I remember when she was days old she had the mark of the headband because it was way too tight.

Anyways... it’s a shame because girls in this family get the worst part. Maybe Cozette being the youngest (if she remains so) won’t have to take care of younger siblings and might not be in such a short leash regarding socializing. Idk.
I’m just sorry she won’t be educated. These kids can barely read at 8. So sad. Specially when they have the means and the opportunity, the time. Idk. Some kids can’t because school is too far or because they have to work, which is terrible but happens. These kids are just wasting their lives. A world to discover and they only see the inside of the house. Sad.
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

Gigi7 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 pm
Carissa wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:17 pm

I agree. She is just so grateful she had a daughter after 5 sons. I think too grateful to the point that it’s a little bit offensive to her sons. A child is a child. Be thankful they are healthy despite zero prenatal care, no vaccines, virtually no medical check ups aso.

It’s 75% the clothes and 25% the hair. She stopped fooling with shepherd hair and Ebbys when she had coco grow her hair a bit. Remember she wanted Ebby to have dreadlocks? Also she can put hairbands on her as well. I remember when she was days old she had the mark of the headband because it was way too tight.

Anyways... it’s a shame because girls in this family get the worst part. Maybe Cozette being the youngest (if she remains so) won’t have to take care of younger siblings and might not be in such a short leash regarding socializing. Idk.
I’m just sorry she won’t be educated. These kids can barely read at 8. So sad. Specially when they have the means and the opportunity, the time. Idk. Some kids can’t because school is too far or because they have to work, which is terrible but happens. These kids are just wasting their lives. A world to discover and they only see the inside of the house. Sad.
It’s depressing if you think about it. Cozi is probably never going to socialize at all. Even lesser than her previous siblings. Or have a chance at even kindergarten education. Cause I just feel Neysa puts less effort in teaching the more kids she pops out. Cozi’s going end up being Rapunzel in that house. She’ll definitely have even less opportunities than Hanni.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

Conversely things may change by the time the baby is Hanni's age. Hanni will be 27 by then. Will she be a good little subservient wife like her parents want? Or will she have rebelled along with a brother or two? And how will whatever happens with the older kids impact the parenting of the youngest ones? Even in normal families parenting evolves as older kids grow up. In most cases it seems to relax but the opposite could very well happen here. Fingers crossed for Cozette and any future little sisters.
Annamay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Annamay »

So hold on guys in her latest IG post she just answered some lady in the comments that ezra didn’t have any interest in learning how to read... did l miss smth? I thought he said he wanted to learn a while ago?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Annamay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Annamay »

So hold on guys in her latest IG post she just answered some lady in the comments that ezra didn’t have any interest in learning how to read... did l miss smth? I thought he said he wanted to learn a while ago?
Annamay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Annamay »

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Annamay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Annamay »

Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

Hey guys, we're downsizing like crazy so we can pack up for Hawaii but look at this fancy juicer Jason and I just splurged on!

We're going to go vegan. And eat chicken. Probably breaded chicken heated up in our big brand new toaster oven.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Carissa wrote:Hey guys, we're downsizing like crazy so we can pack up for Hawaii but look at this fancy juicer Jason and I just splurged on!

We're going to go vegan. And eat chicken. Probably breaded chicken heated up in our big brand new toaster oven.
And all the new camping gear they are buying to go camping this summer. They aren’t moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

gopedjane wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:14 pm
Carissa wrote:Hey guys, we're downsizing like crazy so we can pack up for Hawaii but look at this fancy juicer Jason and I just splurged on!

And all the new camping gear they are buying to go camping this summer. They aren’t moving.
I think they'll move, but it will be a shortened version of one of their usual moves. Dump their ever growing pile of unnecessary stuff into storage and rent for a few months in Hawaii while Jason takes another hiatus between jobs. I doubt that is an actual plan - they probably have no actual plan - but that's what'll probably happen. Hawaii won't make them any happier than anywhere else has.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Watching Neysa's live stream:

She says that she tried to make youtube a main source of income but she doesn't like that youtube has to be click-bait-y or challenge videos and stuff these days. Like....sorry Neysa, you're not gonna make a living by simply being you. Especially since your life is extremely more boring than the average person...

Neysa then describes that she wants her family to make passive income where they can take breaks whenever they want? Does this woman have any concept of what a career is? She reminds me of a 5 year old, when you ask they what they wanna be when they grow up and they say something like "a princess." It's just not realistic. And these people are responsible for 7 lives in addition to their own. They can't be making these irresponsible decisions.

For some reason Neysa is really diving into instagram. Topics that are 'too controversial' for youtube will somehow be okay on instagram? Okay, Neysa.

They seem pretty desperate for money right now. Guess young living isn't paying off? Have we realized we're at the bottom of a pyramid scheme yet? And I'm sure moving to Hawaii is stressing them out as well. Jason is quitting his job, though? That is worrisome. Do they think that instagram will pay off greater than Jason's job by the time they move? Because that is insane.

Neysa changed her mind about youtube shutting down comments because she doesn't want to see 'mean comments.'

Neysa also claims Ebby still visits the cat but they're unsure if the cat will be going with them to Hawaii.

Neysa says on instagram she is going to be sharing a lot more about homeschooling. I wonder if a big reason for the switch is because it's easier to hide the educational neglect. If she posts a photo of one of the kids with a workbook in front of them every once in a while, maybe no one will notice that her 8 year old can't read?
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

I think she's posting about "homeschooling" because she either reads this forum, or she's been having a lot of concerned viewers message her. She already admitted they were essentially unschooling and now she's posting photos of Ezrah with the same textbook on reading 3 letter words he was working on a year ago. She can't keep track of her own lies.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Honestly the fact that Ezrah hasn't taught himself to read by this age suggests to me that he probably has learning issues (not necessarily across the board, but maybe a form of dyslexia). You would think he would have figured it out by now. That same bloody book you've been having him read since before Cozi was born clearly isn't working for him. He needs a teacher.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

NotHateButUhh wrote:I think she's posting about "homeschooling" because she either reads this forum, or she's been having a lot of concerned viewers message her. She already admitted they were essentially unschooling and now she's posting photos of Ezrah with the same textbook on reading 3 letter words he was working on a year ago. She can't keep track of her own lies.
She reads here for sure. She always has an answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

She rarely shows Ebby reading, but he can read 3 letter words, so I'd say he's probAbly surpassed Ezrah in reading ability already. It's one thing not to push kids and to let them learn at their own pace, but at this point you'd think she'd be more concerned.

Return to “A-H”