Epik Brandons - So Stinkin' Oily | Part 3 | The Epik Life

NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epik Brandons - So Stinkin' Oily | Part 3 | The Epik Life

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

She doesn’t have logic. She doesn’t even know whether a free radical is meant to be a good thing or bad thing, let alone what one is or what mica is. Yet I’ll bet she considers herself an expert in chemistry because she’s read a bullet-point list off someone’s blog.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

I remember her camphor posts! And it turns out this chest rub has more camphor than Vicks. Not to mention it costs five times as much as the leading brand.
I noticed that Jason said “what my refineries make”. He didn’t say it in the past. I wonder if he got a new job or if it’s Just a slip.

They are both quite uneducated imo. I don’t know what college Jason went to or what degree he has but it proves the saying “Quod natura non dat, Salmantica non præstat”. That means something like what nature didn’t give you, college can’t either.
And by nature I don’t mean natural intelligence but the will to better yourself, to read, to question things.

Neysa thinks free radicals are a good thing and that the YL lotion has them. Good research!

Also I wouldn’t put that ring thing in a child’s nose. They could end up inside their nose. They also give their kids supplements that they don’t know if they need them. They should have their blood work done and then if they are deficient take supplements, everything of course under the supervision of a MD.

I wonder how much they spend on these things. Does she keep them all? Does she sell this? I remember she said she didn’t sell them. But she keeps telling people to contact her. Weird.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

The young living unboxing made me realize that Jason is just as uneducated and willfully ignorant as Neysa. Maybe he went to college, but doesn’t seem like he got much out of it.

And I was also going to comment on Jason’s “MY refineries” comment. I don’t think that he has a job yet but if this footage is old, maybe it’s before he lost his old job?

Seems like somethings up because they’ve been awfully quiet. My guess is someone’s sick or they have to move again; either because they are being sooo oppressed by the covid regulations or because of something with their landlord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Jason is still unemployed, the videos aren’t that old (they’re filmed at the Airbnb place). I think he just used the wrong tense and meant it’s the same oil from the refineries he USED to work for. He’ll be looking for a new job in the same industry, so it’s not that strange for him to think of them as “his refineries”; my original point was that he didn’t know the word petroleum. Did Jason even go to college? I didn’t think he did. They’re always telling their kids they don’t need to because they can be entrepreneurs. I think they’ve even gone so far in the past as to say they wouldn’t allow the kids to go to college even if they wanted to.

When Neysa says she doesn’t sell YL, what she means is it’s a pyramid scheme. She’s not technically selling the product, she’s selling memberships. But yes, the product DOES pass through her. Everyone who signs up under Neysa will have their orders sent in bulk to her, and she’ll then distribute them. That’s how she can add free gifts at her own expense (they’re actually just YL products she doesn’t want). So she doesn’t sell YL in the sense that they don’t pay her to distribute their products for them, but is she “selling” us something in the sense that she’s constantly shoving her YL brainwashing down our throats in the hopes that we sign up and she gets one step closer to a platinum membership? Absolutely. They must spend an absolute fortune on this crap.
Acaena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Acaena »

NotHateButUhh wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:40 pm Did Jason even go to college? I didn’t think he did.
According to Jasons profile on LinkedIn he has a Bachelors Degree. He finished not too long ago, so could also be some kind of "online" thing? I did not check out the university mentioned there and I am not from the US, so besides the common famous universities, I do not know any.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Acaena wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:02 am
NotHateButUhh wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:40 pm Did Jason even go to college? I didn’t think he did.
According to Jasons profile on LinkedIn he has a Bachelors Degree. He finished not too long ago, so could also be some kind of "online" thing? I did not check out the university mentioned there and I am not from the US, so besides the common famous universities, I do not know any.
I'm also not from the US, but I looked up the university and not surprisingly found out that it's extremely right-wing and revoltingly racist.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

This is her latest crazy bullshit. Are you a Trump supporter Neysa? You do realize he was involved with Epstein.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 721def.jpg[/IMG]

kayliwren4513
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayliwren4513 »

If she's so worried about child trafficking all of a sudden, then maybe she shouldn't be letting all her kids run off on their own down the street/beach/etc. All it takes is turning your back for a second and your kid can be gone. Child trafficking has always been around, but now that it's in the news, it concerns her? I doubt she'll change her ways and still let her kids run around in such a busy city.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

There seems to be a whole big movement (cult?- I don't know the word for it) of this QAnon obsessed, anti-vax, pro-Trump, anti-maskwearing, #livinglaughinglearningloving, racist weird thing that I really do not understand but I'm definitely very worried about it.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

So Neysa posted today that Covid 19 is just a thing created to distract us from child sex trafficking. Apparently she doesn't believe two terrible things can exist at the same time in the world.

But, wait, there's more. Did you know that Wayfair is selling children online? You can tell because a "waif" is a lost child child and "fare" is a thing people pay to travel somewhere. Brilliantly thought out. Of course, you need the right promo code to buy a kid off Wayfair (or Waif Fare, as Neysa calls it). Can't buy a kid without that code.

This woman is completely around the bend.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

When pedophiles were targeting YouTube families and YouTube removed comments from videos, Neysa refused to talk about it because it was “yucky” and kept saying she didn’t agree with comments being removed and would move over to Instagram (where she routinely posts videos of her young children naked). She only cares about pedophiles if they’re part of a global conspiracy. She’s addicted to conspiracy. The whole “waif” “fare” thing was about as convincing as The Da Vinci Code 🙄 Look at the Snopes article I posted above this. It’s literally just other idiots like Neysa being idiots, forming a theory first and choosing their “facts” to fit their theory.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

NotHateButUhh wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:43 pm I’ll just leave this here

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wayfa ... -children/
Thanks! This very morning I bought a Haylee bench for our front porch from Wayfair. I certainly hope it doesn't come with a girl named Haylee!

The burning stupidity is blinding.
Acaena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Acaena »

I remember a youtube video, where Neysa said, she is not going to pretend to be someone else anymore and be more open on who she really is, instead of aiming to be like by others (was quite a while ago).

I honestly did not expect this amount of ... stupidity and conspiracy.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Neysa, if you really can’t understand why someone might write you off as a lost cause then that only further confirms how lost you really are.

Well, gee, let’s look at things from Jason’s parents perspective. These two ran away and got married against Jason’s parents wishes as teenagers. Don’t know why the parents were against the marriage but considering they were teenagers, I’m inclined to believe they had good reason. Then they went off and birthed way more grandchildren than they can handle. They refused to vaccinate them to protect them from horrible diseases. They pulled the kids out of school with no education plan in mind. They’ve uprooted the family several times, something that the children have clearly struggled with. They deny any claims made by scientists and doctors in search of their own alternate explanations that have no backing. They’ve blown money on frivolous things like an air hockey table or trampoline when they know they would be moving in a few short months. They’ve forced their children (mainly Ebby) through invasive, experimental medical procedures that he was clearly uncomfortable with at the time. They’ve beaten the spirit out of their extroverted children, it seems. And they continuously badmouth their families, both Neysas and Jason’s parents. No wonder they decided to just cut it off! Jason and Neysa are a disaster. And if these grandparents get close with those children, it’s going to be hard for them to watch as Jason and Neysa continue to destroy them.

Neysa loves to play the victim but I’m sorry, I don’t buy it. Neysa, you’re the problem.

And her whole mask anxiety linked to her abuse as a child is such bullshit. When people first commented on her refusing to wear masks, her initial response was that it’s “her right” not to or that “it’s harmful to her health.” Nothing at all about an abusive childhood. She’s an entitled bitch, nothing more. And she deserves to be written off by the grandparents.

The children I do feel sorry for, but Shepherd understanding what grandparents are and even knowing to ask about them is obviously Neysas doing. Where would a totally isolated kid like Shepherd learn about grandparents and know that his live nearby? Neysa is messing with his head to try to earn sympathy from her viewers. Disgusting.

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Oh and she posted that she’s so happy that Orange County will have children returning to schools this fall without masks or social distancing! What a bitch move! We all know she won’t be sending her kids so I guess since it doesn’t affect her then screw everybody else? What an absolute pile of human trash she is.

louise619
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by louise619 »

MelE wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:32 pm Neysa, if you really can’t understand why someone might write you off as a lost cause then that only further confirms how lost you really are.

Well, gee, let’s look at things from Jason’s parents perspective. These two ran away and got married against Jason’s parents wishes as teenagers. Don’t know why the parents were against the marriage but considering they were teenagers, I’m inclined to believe they had good reason. Then they went off and birthed way more grandchildren than they can handle. They refused to vaccinate them to protect them from horrible diseases. They pulled the kids out of school with no education plan in mind. They’ve uprooted the family several times, something that the children have clearly struggled with. They deny any claims made by scientists and doctors in search of their own alternate explanations that have no backing. They’ve blown money on frivolous things like an air hockey table or trampoline when they know they would be moving in a few short months. They’ve forced their children (mainly Ebby) through invasive, experimental medical procedures that he was clearly uncomfortable with at the time. They’ve beaten the spirit out of their extroverted children, it seems. And they continuously badmouth their families, both Neysas and Jason’s parents. No wonder they decided to just cut it off! Jason and Neysa are a disaster. And if these grandparents get close with those children, it’s going to be hard for them to watch as Jason and Neysa continue to destroy them.

Neysa loves to play the victim but I’m sorry, I don’t buy it. Neysa, you’re the problem.

And her whole mask anxiety linked to her abuse as a child is such bullshit. When people first commented on her refusing to wear masks, her initial response was that it’s “her right” not to or that “it’s harmful to her health.” Nothing at all about an abusive childhood. She’s an entitled bitch, nothing more. And she deserves to be written off by the grandparents.

The children I do feel sorry for, but Shepherd understanding what grandparents are and even knowing to ask about them is obviously Neysas doing. Where would a totally isolated kid like Shepherd learn about grandparents and know that his live nearby? Neysa is messing with his head to try to earn sympathy from her viewers. Disgusting.

I could not have phrased it better myself.

How can she not understand how she may be perceived as "dangerous"??

If it were me, I wouldn't want my kids around a woman with such insane ideas towards vaccination, education and religion. Never mind that right now, in the midst of a pandemic, she and her non-isolating, non-mask wearing family are an actual risk to other people's health!!

Like you, I feel really sorry for the kids - Jason and Neysa have created the isolation they live in and using their youngest son (who has no real ability to understand the situation) to try and garner some undeserved sympathy is disgusting.

I am very keen to see how the pair tackle the home schooling and vaccination laws in CA, and I hope for the kids sake, fate steps in and forces Neysa and Jason to formally educate them - more for the younger kids than Hanni/Kiah. However, I rather think they'll boost for a more relaxed state in the very near future (COVID be damned), blaming the lack of communication/care/attention from Jason's family as a driving factor and continue to fail their children on an epik level elsewhere.

RE her comment on schools - she really has not right to comment on stuff that will not impact her.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

I have to say that we don’t know what happened.
Without any information, I try to put myself in the grandparents position and this is what I would think: why are they trying to contact me now, why did they move here. I mean, you can mend a relationship over the phone. And then meet. 12 years is a very long time. Why now?
Also, how can you not know why they don’t speak to you or their grandchildren? For 12 years?

Idk. The thing is there are a lot of unknowns. We don’t know if they tried to contact them before.
But I give you this: you’re perfectly right in saying that right now they are dangerous to them. Jason’s parents must be in the age group where coronavirus affects the most. They have a lot of children that are not vaccinated, that don’t wear masks, that meet other families and play in parks. It is not safe to meet grandparents. It is very rare for covid-19 to kill children, but quite often people over 50 die. And children spread the disease.

I agree that Neysa not wearing a mask because she was abused is bullshit. She said in the past that it was her right not to wear one. And I know it’s bullshit because I have a coworker that when they were making masks mandatory was freaking out because she says she can’t breath when she feels something over her mouth. Neysa didn’t say anything of the sort, she just found a narrative to suit her prerogative.

I’m worried about Hani. I thought she had a chance. She is smart, she reads and she seemed to be disagreeing with her parents in key things (seen in live videos). Like when Neysa was talking about Eden (Ebbys rehomed dog) she would contradict her that the dog was behaving aso. Same with some of Neysa and Jason’s intolerant views.
But If it’s Hani managing her own IG account, she’s posting some of the same BS posts as Neysa. She posted about masks. Like if the virus is so deadly where are the biohazard bins for masks. The virus is inactivated after some hours/days Depending on the surface. Also masks are for not spreading the disease through your saliva droplets, work masks carry risk if you touch them and then touch your face.
I thought she had critical thinking. But maybe I was overestimating her. She is a child still, and she is growing without being schooled and surrounded by her mother constant talk. She doesn’t have an adult figure in her life except her mom and dad.

Also about the post that if your child is good at tennis but bad at math you would hire a tennis coach instead of a math tutor. No. Please. If you don’t learn maths then even if you’re as good as Roger Federer, people will be able to fool you and rob you because you can’t do math. Why don’t you hire both? A child needs a tutor if they struggle with something and also children need to do activities they enjoy like tenis.
Also bad example Neysa since you do neither.
Remember Shiloh and the Ukelele? How about a tutor for Shiloh?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I have to try to just not concern myself with these people. Their poor children. Hopefully they will be able to get into school somehow when they are older and make their own lives. When They are older they will wonder why their kids don’t want to see them.

Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

I'm not sure I believe her "I convinced Jason to move close to his family so they would see us" story.

First, if his parents and brother haven't responded to then in 12 years, what would make them think that they'd want to see them now just because they've temporarily moved closer? Something happened between them and Jason's family she's not telling us about. Twelve years ago they only had two kids and had been married for something like seven years. So it wasn't the youthful marriage or the passel of kids at that point. But it must have been pretty bad if no one in the family will communicate with them. But packing up to live in a small airbnb in a liberal state that's been fairly badly hit by Covid just on a chance they might agree to connect? Doesn't make sense.

Return to “A-H”