Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caitlyn Neier

Unread post by ifeellikebeingabitch »

THC963 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:30 am
Autumn2455 wrote:
blahbladdyblah wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:31 pm I find it interesting that it seems like Ty spent more quality time with both Caitlyn and Scarlett when they were "divorced" and now that they live together again, things are back to the same old shit different day.

I bet they'll stick it out for #2 but as soon as she gets pregnant life will be so perfect again. Then she'll give birth and the shit will hit the fan because Ty will be nowhere to be found. I also find it weird that he never seems to help around the house or with Scarlett. That would drive me bat shit crazy. He's just her sperm donor and in exchange she's basically became a domestic slave for him.
The guy works so hard! Don't you know that means he doesn't have to ever lift a damn finger around the house or be around at all except 20 minutes before Scarlett goes to bed?
I won’t ever forget when Caitlyn excused him for not being around or helping cus “he works so hard” and that “it’s (her) job to take care of the house and Scarlett cus that’s (her) job” like wtf?! I’m a stay at home mom and my husband still comes home to help with the kids, cleaning and sometimes cooking our dinner! She is making excuses for a lazy piece of shit father who half asses his existence in her and Scarlett’s life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugh, poor Scarlett. What a vicious cycle, she'll grow up thinking that these old fashioned gender roles are part of life. I do the laundry, cook most meals, clean the house, but when my Husband comes home (at a normal 5:00) he takes over. I get that Ty should be allowed to have a life but when he never sees his kids I'd start having an issue. Caitlyn probably thinks she's like the Real Housewives, has a "very successful, working husband" who isn't around much but she thinks it's because that's the definition of success. Their relationship is just so yucky. I can't think of another adjective other than just plain yucky.
Countrygirl15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Countrygirl15 »

She may think she is on the level of the real housewives but she is far from it. As for ty being a hard working successful man that’s a joke😂 he’s far from being the CEO professsional type lol. He could never.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Everytime I watch one of her videos now, I get ads for TTC, ovulation test, pregnancy tests, etc. And this is definitely not from my searches, trust me. Now it's clear why she is on this "TTC journey". Capturing a new audience/advertisers, new sponsors to come I am sure.... MONEY! Shocking.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

Countrygirl15 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:41 am She may think she is on the level of the real housewives but she is far from it. As for ty being a hard working successful man that’s a joke😂 he’s far from being the CEO professsional type lol. He could never.
She acts like he started his own business from the ground up. He's the manager at a weed dispensary. A fine job, but let's not pretend it's something it's not.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

Is ty ex military?
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:10 am Is ty ex military?
Yes it appears he was in the army either as a reservist or guard joining in late 2009.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

I thought it was interesting she answered the 'aren't you resentful that Ty is never around?' question. Her answer was pretty much, I used to be a couple years ago, now I'm magically fine with it! First of all, I don't buy this, and second of all, even if she is more ok with it, it's probably because Scarlett is older and more independent so it's not overwhelming to be alone constantly with her. But has she thought about how shit is going to hit the fan when there's Scarlett AND a newborn and Ty is never around? I guarantee you she will be resentful again - just about anyone would be.

Also, she's so damn smug about how she's sooo looking forward to pregnancy because her pregnancy with Scarlett was SO EASY and the birth went SO SMOOTHLY. Err, she realizes that every pregnancy/birth is different, right? Just like she assumed she would get pregnant on the first try because she got pregnant so quickly with Scarlett. See how that turned out, Caitlyn?
Countrygirl15
Talker
Talker

Autumn2455 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:01 pm
Countrygirl15 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:41 am She may think she is on the level of the real housewives but she is far from it. As for ty being a hard working successful man that’s a joke😂 he’s far from being the CEO professsional type lol. He could never.
She acts like he started his own business from the ground up. He's the manager at a weed dispensary. A fine job, but let's not pretend it's something it's not.
Haha 😂 yep so professional lol. Not that there is anything wrong with the job, but it’s far from being the professional prestige’s job she acts like he has. She is delusional
laughing4ever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laughing4ever »

adivina wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:34 pm
laughing4ever wrote:"cooking Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.. big no for me" She gets "tired" of "cooking" THREE dinners a week?!? WTF. Seriously, WTF. Are dinners really that hard to do? She LOVES cooking but can only do it for 3 nights and then gets tired. I love cooking and only do take out on Saturdays as a treat. Such a lazy entitled bitch
I personally do not i repeat do not like cooking every day if it was up to me not cook at all but i try to like it so my daughter has good meals and i know she is not eating all of those chemicals that food from out side has plus its much cheaper. If she does not like cooking maybe meal prep for two days or so.

Now im thinking what the hell is her content, she doesn’t cook, does not clean because she has people do that for her we all know that. She has mentioned it multiple times.

Her makeup is basic and bad. Her day in the life sucks. Very unrealistic to everyone else’s lifestyles. Now she has some sort of MLM thats its not reaching expectations by the views.

So the question is what is she doing for content. This is ridiculous she needs to get a life.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
And thats totally fine! I have tons of friends who hate it but they admit it. My issue with her is she says she loves to cook but complains about it ALL the time. Or she doesnt try new recipes with some flavor, its all bland food.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Is this walking commercial for junk turd burglar really trying to cash in on a fake infertility journey?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

laughing4ever wrote:Also, style change much in the last 4 years? She went from being a relatable Kansas country girl wearing cowboy boots to a bad version of whatever she is trying to be now with combat boots. Shes definitely a sheep that follows the herd. The herd being her new crowd of so called "friends". So unoriginal now.
They're not friends. She is trying to make her new neighbors like her since nobody else does. My in-laws are one of her neighbors. They said she is a snot and that some of the neighbors find her really annoying. One ducked in when she saw Savannah coming out. Their words, not mine.

Countrygirl15
Talker
Talker

girlandboymom wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:21 am Is this walking commercial for junk turd burglar really trying to cash in on a fake infertility journey?

Yes she is
Countrygirl15
Talker
Talker

girlandboymom wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:25 am
laughing4ever wrote:Also, style change much in the last 4 years? She went from being a relatable Kansas country girl wearing cowboy boots to a bad version of whatever she is trying to be now with combat boots. Shes definitely a sheep that follows the herd. The herd being her new crowd of so called "friends". So unoriginal now.
They're not friends. She is trying to make her new neighbors like her since nobody else does. My in-laws are one of her neighbors. They said she is a snot and that some of the neighbors find her really annoying. One ducked in when she saw Savannah coming out. Their words, not mine.

Wow! She always struck me as someone who thinks way to highly of herself. She is a nobody but she thinks she is worth a million bucks, but we can all tell by looking at her that she is not. She is the kind of person who thinks that she is extremely beautiful, but in reality she is not. She is average at best. She is definitely a snot. There are women out there who are extremely wealthy and beautiful that don’t have the big head she does. As for trying to cash in on this fake infertility journey her soul is pure ugly and it’s starting to manifest on her outside.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Lol, well this is funny considering she acts like she is BFFs with her neighbors and they all love each other.

Someone on IG asked if Ty ever goes to Kansas with her. She said yes, it's just harder for him because he works. First of all, when is the last time he went to Kansas?? I don't remember him ever going and I've been watching for years. Secondly, nah girl, he seems to be able to go on other vacations with you (Vegas trip, apparently an upcoming San Diego trip, etc etc), he just has his priorities and doesn't care to go see your family. Sounds pretty on brand for Ty. I'm sure it 'doesn't bother her at all!!!!' though.
THC963
Talker
Talker

Caitlyn Neier

Unread post by THC963 »

I haven’t watched any of her videos in a while. Decided to watch her newest one “I took a pregnancy test” one and OMG she looks so BUSTED. That make up does her no justice. It makes her face looks worse. I feel as if that makes up is making her breakouts worse. It sounds mean but her face looks kind of dirty? I don’t describe it but her skin looks BAD. And I’m not taking about the breakouts but just in general...

Also...I bet my ass her and Ty aren’t even “trying” to have a baby and she’s just taking pregnancy tests for the views.

I remember it took me a year to conceive my son. (I wasn’t even trying to have a child...was just being careless with my then boyfriend/now husband) and it took A YEAR. She needs to stop
Trying to make her next pregnancy a TTC journey when there’s women out there actually suffering from infertility issues that are genuinely TTC. FOR YEARS.

laughing4ever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laughing4ever »

I'm not surprised people duck inside their houses, Caitlyn seems to try hard for her neighbours to like her (like the Valentine's Bags). She definitely seems like a complete snob who sits on her high horse.
THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

Caitlyn is 100% a snob. I decided to also throw on her recent Q/A video. Someone asked if her new home was her forever home and she gave out the snobbiest answer ever. It just showed how fucking privileged she is. She said something a long the lines of “I don’t believe in forever homes. I want to experience living in different places.” Like YOU NARCISSISTIC PRIVILEGED BITCH. She’s here like “I’ll just sell this one and buy another one lol I want to live everywhere and have experiences and travel and live the high life and gloat about it on social media cus I need validation!” Gosh Caitlyn FUCK YOU.

It’s fine to have money and enjoy life through traveling, shopping, enjoying little things from your hard work, etc. But she acts like such a snob about it!

Countrygirl15
Talker
Talker

THC963 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:23 am Caitlyn is 100% a snob. I decided to also throw on her recent Q/A video. Someone asked if her new home was her forever home and she gave out the snobbiest answer ever. It just showed how fucking privileged she is. She said something a long the lines of “I don’t believe in forever homes. I want to experience living in different places.” Like YOU NARCISSISTIC PRIVILEGED BITCH. She’s here like ImageImageImageImageImage “I’ll just sell this one and buy another one lol I want to live everywhere and have experiences and travel and live the high life and gloat about it on social media cus I need validation!” Gosh Caitlyn FUCK YOU.

It’s fine to have money and enjoy life through traveling, shopping, enjoying little things from your hard work, etc. But she acts like such a snob about it!

THC963 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:23 am Caitlyn is 100% a snob. I decided to also throw on her recent Q/A video. Someone asked if her new home was her forever home and she gave out the snobbiest answer ever. It just showed how fucking privileged she is. She said something a long the lines of “I don’t believe in forever homes. I want to experience living in different places.” Like YOU NARCISSISTIC PRIVILEGED BITCH. She’s here like ImageImageImageImageImage “I’ll just sell this one and buy another one lol I want to live everywhere and have experiences and travel and live the high life and gloat about it on social media cus I need validation!” Gosh Caitlyn FUCK YOU.

💯 agree she is a snob, but I also 💯 believe she has NOTHING to be a snob about!
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

I agree she has nothing to be snobby about. Yes, she 'travels' a lot, but it's not like she's leaving the country or going anywhere particularly exciting. Has she ever gone anywhere outside of a 5 hour driving radius of Phoenix (besides Kansas, of course)? But she still flies everywhere, even though they could easily drive many of these places including Vegas, because as everyone knows, she doesn't get a flying fuck about the pandemic. And sure, they can buy a new house every 5 years if they'd like - I'm sure her kid(s) will love moving schools every few years because her parents get 'bored' of houses after a while. See how ridiculous that sounds? Are they 12 years old?

Also, she can blow through all her money to make it look like they are wealthier than they are (though you can tell by her house they are not wealthy - it's a fine house, but I'm sure knowing them they bought a house at the top of their budget and sorry, but it's still not much to look at), but I hope Ty is looking forward to working at the weed dispensary until he's 75.

And I agree there is 0% chance that heavy-ass cream make-up she now cakes on every day is not making her skin issues worse.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Return to “A-H”