Caitlyn Neier

ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Caitlyn Neier

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

girlandboymom wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:56 pm
THC963 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:This is the worst she has looked ever. I had to look twice at who posted it. Looks nothing like her actual face from years ago. This must be what her soul looks like lmaoImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
She looks like such a witch! It’s insane to me that this is the same person that I liked 3 years ago! Not even the same person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same. She is local to me and came off as down to earth. I know some would say jealousy is speaking, but that's a big fat nope! She is the epitome of what I never want to be. I'll pray for Scarlett tonight. I don't watch this hood-rat anymore

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
I just don’t get it. She was beautiful and she has ruined her self. How could she possibly think that this is an improvement? I will never understand it.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

adivina wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:34 pm
laughing4ever wrote:"cooking Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.. big no for me" She gets "tired" of "cooking" THREE dinners a week?!? WTF. Seriously, WTF. Are dinners really that hard to do? She LOVES cooking but can only do it for 3 nights and then gets tired. I love cooking and only do take out on Saturdays as a treat. Such a lazy entitled bitch
I personally do not i repeat do not like cooking every day if it was up to me not cook at all but i try to like it so my daughter has good meals and i know she is not eating all of those chemicals that food from out side has plus its much cheaper. If she does not like cooking maybe meal prep for two days or so.

Now im thinking what the hell is her content, she doesn’t cook, does not clean because she has people do that for her we all know that. She has mentioned it multiple times.

Her makeup is basic and bad. Her day in the life sucks. Very unrealistic to everyone else’s lifestyles. Now she has some sort of MLM thats its not reaching expectations by the views.

So the question is what is she doing for content. This is ridiculous she needs to get a life.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Wait, she has cleaners? I mean I know she had those sponsored cleaners but I'm curious as to if she has regular ones. That would be ridiculous if she does. Not because I'm against cleaners but she likes to pretend she does it all herself.

I agree that she should do some real meal planning if she actually wants to try to cook more often. This whole 'think of the meal the morning of and go to the grocery store every time you need ingredients for a new meal' thing obviously isn't working for her. Plus, it's going to be even harder once she has a newborn in the mix. I also don't get her 'this meal didn't work out as I was hoping' (which seems to ALWAYS happen to her somehow), so we will have sandwiches.' Does she not have staples on hand to make easy meals that aren't sandwiches??
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

Autumn2455 wrote:
adivina wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:34 pm
laughing4ever wrote:"cooking Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.. big no for me" She gets "tired" of "cooking" THREE dinners a week?!? WTF. Seriously, WTF. Are dinners really that hard to do? She LOVES cooking but can only do it for 3 nights and then gets tired. I love cooking and only do take out on Saturdays as a treat. Such a lazy entitled bitch
I personally do not i repeat do not like cooking every day if it was up to me not cook at all but i try to like it so my daughter has good meals and i know she is not eating all of those chemicals that food from out side has plus its much cheaper. If she does not like cooking maybe meal prep for two days or so.

Now im thinking what the hell is her content, she doesn’t cook, does not clean because she has people do that for her we all know that. She has mentioned it multiple times.

Her makeup is basic and bad. Her day in the life sucks. Very unrealistic to everyone else’s lifestyles. Now she has some sort of MLM thats its not reaching expectations by the views.

So the question is what is she doing for content. This is ridiculous she needs to get a life.

Wait, she has cleaners? I mean I know she had those sponsored cleaners but I'm curious as to if she has regular ones. That would be ridiculous if she does. Not because I'm against cleaners but she likes to pretend she does it all herself.

I agree that she should do some real meal planning if she actually wants to try to cook more often. This whole 'think of the meal the morning of and go to the grocery store every time you need ingredients for a new meal' thing obviously isn't working for her. Plus, it's going to be even harder once she has a newborn in the mix. I also don't get her 'this meal didn't work out as I was hoping' (which seems to ALWAYS happen to her somehow), so we will have sandwiches.' Does she not have staples on hand to make easy meals that aren't sandwiches??
She is not sponsored by the cleaners she said that’s her friend husband or someone she knows company.

So she uses them very often i mean people when do you clean surface level things if you don’t clean every day. I have watched her videos and she only cleans very surface level, so to clean like that it leads me to believe she uses the cleaners more often then she wants to admit.

She has said she uses them from time to time to help small businesses which ok, i get it, helping out the community its awesome ill give her that but trying to show off in the internet she cleans cooks and does all this things at home its bs and she knows it.

Honestly i used to like her content a lot but i feel like now she comes off the like the mom who si trying to be trendy and cool, so much to the point is a bitch who is judgy and does not care about others.

Maybe having a second one wont be so bad because S. Is soon to not be toddler and will be in school more often plus activities i see Caitlyn putting her in a bunch of after school activities to keep her busy

adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

Also she does have people to clean her car, so still until this day dont kno what she actually does. Like im ok with her affording those things but dont show in the internet you do it all. Or this stay at home bs

adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

Did anyone catch this, “wife” so who ever called it they are still married

livingonaprayer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by livingonaprayer »

adivina wrote:Image
Did anyone catch this, “wife” so who ever called it they are still married

They definitely got divorced. It’s public record. Now did they get married again in secret? Maybe.

Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinaki_t »

Is it winter or summer? Why Scarlett wears a summer dress to school and Caitlyn wears long sleeves ,wtf? Also, she is planning to go AGAIN to Kansas, her parents was at her house for Christmas...this woman do nothing, and she claims to be soooooo tired and needs to go to doctor...maybe she needs full time nanny now 🙄
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

When she first said she was TTC in the beginning of January she made it sound like they had just started. Then she later says no, they actually started in the fall. Now in this recent video she says they started trying 6 months ago?? So August? Why am I not surprised they *tried* to jump immediately into having another baby before they had even bought their house. She must be real pissed that this is inhibiting her from rushing way too fast into yet another thing!

Also, I think it's funny she used to not wear makeup all the time (except those ridiculous fake lashes), but now she has to cake on the heavy makeup every morning because she needs to shill for that MLM. Her skin must be sooo happy.
ifeellikebeingabitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ifeellikebeingabitch »

Tinaki_t wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:37 am Is it winter or summer? Why Scarlett wears a summer dress to school and Caitlyn wears long sleeves ,wtf? Also, she is planning to go AGAIN to Kansas, her parents was at her house for Christmas...this woman do nothing, and she claims to be soooooo tired and needs to go to doctor...maybe she needs full time nanny now 🙄
It's Arizona "winter" - my nieces run around in short sleeved dresses all day. It's pretty warm by the middle of the day.

I feel like Caitlyn's fatigue and tiredness is honestly just all of the new wearing off. She doesn't have anything else to decorate and she expected to be pregnant by now. She constantly needs something fresh to keep her interest (and to distract her from the cold hard truth that her and Ty's relationship isn't any better) and now that there isn't anything she's just bored.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

LOL once again Caitlyn's planned dinner doesn't work out so she's 'forced' to order takeout. How does this happen so often to her? Also, does she literally have NO ingredients for ANY meals in her house on hand? What does she have in that pantry?? (I realize the real reason is that she doesn't want to cook and she is always looking for a way out of it - JUST ADMIT YOU HATE COOKING, CAITLYN.)
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

Autumn2455 wrote:LOL once again Caitlyn's planned dinner doesn't work out so she's 'forced' to order takeout. How does this happen so often to her? Also, does she literally have NO ingredients for ANY meals in her house on hand? What does she have in that pantry?? (I realize the real reason is that she doesn't want to cook and she is always looking for a way out of it - JUST ADMIT YOU HATE COOKING, CAITLYN.)
If she reads here i hope she does, to know this tip: if the fruit/veggie is too soft its actually rotten and if its too hard its actually not ready to eat. So its in bettween is better and perfect.

But obviously she is just not making the effort. Because that pantry looks like there is stuff there maybe chips. Also she could have made raps with ofher things in side. Or made other veggies.

There is a saying who ever wants can. Meaning if she actually wanted to she would have found a way to make it work.

Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinaki_t »

She is washing Scarlett hair on the kitchen counter and she didn't even put a towel underneath the head to be comfee...this woman CAN NOT do anything right.
ifeellikebeingabitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ifeellikebeingabitch »

I can't get over how she got everything to make spaghetti but just because Ty is sO cArB cOnScIeNcE right now she justified ordering $50 DoorDash again. If that was my husband I'd tell him sorry the spaghetti squash is rotten, we're just having noodles tonight instead. One night won't kill you. Also her makeup looks horrible, she must be getting a huge portion of sales for her to be repping that crap.
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

ifeellikebeingabitch wrote:I can't get over how she got everything to make spaghetti but just because Ty is sO cArB cOnScIeNcE right now she justified ordering $50 DoorDash again. If that was my husband I'd tell him sorry the spaghetti squash is rotten, we're just having noodles tonight instead. One night won't kill you. Also her makeup looks horrible, she must be getting a huge portion of sales for her to be repping that crap.
Same here i would tell him you have cheat days this is yours plus im hispanic so i always use this house is not a restaurant and im not a chef thanks

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

adivina wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:19 pm
ifeellikebeingabitch wrote:I can't get over how she got everything to make spaghetti but just because Ty is sO cArB cOnScIeNcE right now she justified ordering $50 DoorDash again. If that was my husband I'd tell him sorry the spaghetti squash is rotten, we're just having noodles tonight instead. One night won't kill you. Also her makeup looks horrible, she must be getting a huge portion of sales for her to be repping that crap.
Same here i would tell him you have cheat days this is yours plus im hispanic so i always use this house is not a restaurant and im not a chef thanks

She could have given him a heads up and let him pick up something on the way home like zucchini noodles and make it quickly. Or have Ty stop at Chipotle and pick up the food.
livingonaprayer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by livingonaprayer »

SomeoneActually wrote:
adivina wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:19 pm

She could have given him a heads up and let him pick up something on the way home like zucchini noodles and make it quickly. Or have Ty stop at Chipotle and pick up the food.
Ty can’t be bothered to do anything.

Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

She could have checked the spaghetti squash when she bought it.
blahbladdyblah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blahbladdyblah »

I find it interesting that it seems like Ty spent more quality time with both Caitlyn and Scarlett when they were "divorced" and now that they live together again, things are back to the same old shit different day.

I bet they'll stick it out for #2 but as soon as she gets pregnant life will be so perfect again. Then she'll give birth and the shit will hit the fan because Ty will be nowhere to be found. I also find it weird that he never seems to help around the house or with Scarlett. That would drive me bat shit crazy. He's just her sperm donor and in exchange she's basically became a domestic slave for him.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

blahbladdyblah wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:31 pm I find it interesting that it seems like Ty spent more quality time with both Caitlyn and Scarlett when they were "divorced" and now that they live together again, things are back to the same old shit different day.

I bet they'll stick it out for #2 but as soon as she gets pregnant life will be so perfect again. Then she'll give birth and the shit will hit the fan because Ty will be nowhere to be found. I also find it weird that he never seems to help around the house or with Scarlett. That would drive me bat shit crazy. He's just her sperm donor and in exchange she's basically became a domestic slave for him.
The guy works so hard! Don't you know that means he doesn't have to ever lift a damn finger around the house or be around at all except 20 minutes before Scarlett goes to bed?
THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

Autumn2455 wrote:
blahbladdyblah wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:31 pm I find it interesting that it seems like Ty spent more quality time with both Caitlyn and Scarlett when they were "divorced" and now that they live together again, things are back to the same old shit different day.

The guy works so hard! Don't you know that means he doesn't have to ever lift a damn finger around the house or be around at all except 20 minutes before Scarlett goes to bed?
I won’t ever forget when Caitlyn excused him for not being around or helping cus “he works so hard” and that “it’s (her) job to take care of the house and Scarlett cus that’s (her) job” like wtf?! I’m a stay at home mom and my husband still comes home to help with the kids, cleaning and sometimes cooking our dinner! She is making excuses for a lazy piece of shit father who half asses his existence in her and Scarlett’s life.

Return to “A-H”