Caitlyn Neier

geemariep
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caitlyn Neier

Unread post by geemariep »

Patsgirl92 wrote:Does anyone else not agree with her new “sticker reward chart” she’s implementing for Scarlett? Basically to prevent a lot of the tantrums and meltdowns they’ve been having lately she’s bribing her with a daily sticker and once she completes a whole row, Caitlyn buys her a toy.
I don’t see it as bribing. It’s simple positive reinforcement (Pavlov) and it’s been done for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

Patsgirl92 wrote:Does anyone else not agree with her new “sticker reward chart” she’s implementing for Scarlett? Basically to prevent a lot of the tantrums and meltdowns they’ve been having lately she’s bribing her with a daily sticker and once she completes a whole row, Caitlyn buys her a toy.
The only thing I don’t agree with is the fact that she’s gonna get her a new toy after she completes each row of stickers. Like what are you teaching Scarlett? That she can get new toys if she acts good? How many toys does she already have? She doesn’t need more toys. I think she should use things that Scarlett already has. Like take away her favorite toy and give it back after she’s done with the sticker chart. That’s what I would do. Scarlett is gonna grow up spoiled AF.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think it would be better to reward her with experiences. Take her to the zoo or aquarium. Go to the park. Scarlett goes to school trader Joe's and the gym. Poor kid is probably bored

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Patsgirl92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Patsgirl92 »

THC963 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:36 am
The only thing I don’t agree with is the fact that she’s gonna get her a new toy after she completes each row of stickers. Like what are you teaching Scarlett? That she can get new toys if she acts good? How many toys does she already have? She doesn’t need more toys. I think she should use things that Scarlett already has. Like take away her favorite toy and give it back after she’s done with the sticker chart. That’s what I would do. Scarlett is gonna grow up spoiled AF.

I just feel like she could have stepped away from material things when offering an incentive. Often times I’ll let my daughter pick the music, choose an extra book at story time etc. If I promised a physical item every time she acted like she was supposed to I’d surely be taken advantage of once she starts to understand the process.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

So her life now consists of constant hair care, getting her eyelashes done, hauling tons of Trader Joes and "small shops", and buying herself things aka a fancy new suv. Shes totally not relatable at all anymore. Its a real shame, I really enjoyed her channel before she became so much more shallow and self absorbed.

Also, Scarletts hair always looks like shit. She seriously can't brush it or tame it a little? She acts like shes the only toddler with some slight curls ffs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:So her life now consists of constant hair care, getting her eyelashes done, hauling tons of Trader Joes and "small shops", and buying herself things aka a fancy new suv. Shes totally not relatable at all anymore. Its a real shame, I really enjoyed her channel before she became so much more shallow and self absorbed.

Also, Scarletts hair always looks like shit. She seriously can't brush it or tame it a little? She acts like shes the only toddler with some slight curls ffs.

THIS. I miss when she’d buy Scarlett clothes at Target or The Children’s Place and would show relatable day in the life videos like her actually running errands and then getting something simple to eat with Scarlett and then coming home like most relatable stay at home mom. Now she’s so vain and constantly buys expensive things but you guys, let’s remember that she said “I don’t spend that much money on myself” Image

THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

So I’m watching Caitlyn’s new video and she mentions how she went to a baby shower in a children’s boutique store and HAD to buy something while she was there. She proceeds to show us a very simple shirt and says “it was only $20”. WTF. “Only” $22? That’s how much I spend on an outfit for both of my kids ugh she’s so annoying. And I hate that I gave her a view to pay for her lavish lifestyle...

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She has turned into one of those YouTube moms that wont make a video unless they have something sponsored to show. And then she loves to show off her house in her videos or her Instagram just so she can show her swipe up items and get even more money for whatever we buy affiliated

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:She has turned into one of those YouTube moms that wont make a video unless they have something sponsored to show. And then she loves to show off her house in her videos or her Instagram just so she can show her swipe up items and get even more money for whatever we buy affiliated

SO TRUE. Like her couch, she was really pushing the swipes for that one. It was like free shipping over $1,000! Not a lot of realistic moms are gunna drop a grand on a piece of furniture just because she says its worth it. Its absurd.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did any of you guys know that her car has air conditioned seats? Cuz now after watching her video I had no idea jk

musicmomma15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by musicmomma15 »

Does anybody else think that she is dating Ty? In her most recent vlog, she took Scarlett to Ty's house in the morning. Then, she went and picked her up and dropped her off later on in the day to some parent night daycare thing so she could go on a date. Why wouldn't she just have kept Scarlet at Ty's house all day if that was the plan? I think she dropped Scarlett off at that parent night daycare because her and Ty were going out together and they needed someone to watch Scarlett.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

musicmomma15 wrote:Does anybody else think that she is dating Ty? In her most recent vlog, she took Scarlett to Ty's house in the morning. Then, she went and picked her up and dropped her off later on in the day to some parent night daycare thing so she could go on a date. Why wouldn't she just have kept Scarlet at Ty's house all day if that was the plan? I think she dropped Scarlett off at that parent night daycare because her and Ty were going out together and they needed someone to watch Scarlett.

I have been wondering that too. And if so great I hope they can work it out but I wish she would be honest about it. she also picks up food for him all the time and they're always eating together. It comes off more than co-parenting to me.

musicmomma15
Talker
Talker

lizpuff2006 wrote:
musicmomma15 wrote:Does anybody else think that she is dating Ty? In her most recent vlog, she took Scarlett to Ty's house in the morning. Then, she went and picked her up and dropped her off later on in the day to some parent night daycare thing so she could go on a date. Why wouldn't she just have kept Scarlet at Ty's house all day if that was the plan? I think she dropped Scarlett off at that parent night daycare because her and Ty were going out together and they needed someone to watch Scarlett.

I have been wondering that too. And if so great I hope they can work it out but I wish she would be honest about it. she also picks up food for him all the time and they're always eating together. It comes off more than co-parenting to me.

Agreed! And it would be wonderful If they could work it out.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Countrygirl15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Countrygirl15 »

I do think she is dating ty, and I also believe they made this marital problems and divorce up to grow her channel and get views. I hope people will see through her bullshit and quit watching her. Who does she think she is? Getting a nanny and new suv. She wants Aaryn williams lifestyle in the worse way. The thing is aaryn has REAL MONEY this girl does not. What are you thoughts?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Countrygirl15 wrote:I do think she is dating ty, and I also believe they made this marital problems and divorce up to grow her channel and get views. I hope people will see through her bullshit and quit watching her. Who does she think she is? Getting a nanny and new suv. She wants Aaryn williams lifestyle in the worse way. The thing is aaryn has REAL MONEY this girl does not. What are you thoughts?
I think aaryn is a racist bitch and no one should aspire to be her. Caitlyn has a chance to turn it around. I still like her but she going down fast. I think they called divorce too early. They should have tried harder to work on things

THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

I was thinking exactly this! I wonder if they’re trying to do an open relationship or something. In her new Q&A she mentions that she will soon reveal who her bf is and she says “you guys will understand eventually/ I’ll explain when the time is right I’m just not ready, I’ll explain” like what is there to explain about a new fresh relationship?

musicmomma15
Talker
Talker

Countrygirl15 wrote:I do think she is dating ty, and I also believe they made this marital problems and divorce up to grow her channel and get views. I hope people will see through her bullshit and quit watching her. Who does she think she is? Getting a nanny and new suv. She wants Aaryn williams lifestyle in the worse way. The thing is aaryn has REAL MONEY this girl does not. What are you thoughts?
I don't think that they made up the marital and divorce issues for views. I don't see her as someone who would uproot her. Daughter's life like that for no reason.
I think that they got divorced too early. She did say that they've been communicating well lately ever since they got divorced. So, maybe they're trying to give it another try because, they have seen that they can make it work.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is pushing that online therapist SO much. She has all the time in the fucking world, go see a real therapist! Anything for the swipes.

brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:30 am She is pushing that online therapist SO much. She has all the time in the fucking world, go see a real therapist! Anything for the swipes.

She 100% would not pay for a therapist !!! They are paying her and that is the ONLY reason she is pushing this. Every single thing they do and wear is so they get a big check to pay for her lifestyle and new car.
Cf22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cf22 »

musicmomma15 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:13 am
I don't think that they made up the marital and divorce issues for views. I don't see her as someone who would uproot her. Daughter's life like that for no reason.
I think that they got divorced too early. She did say that they've been communicating well lately ever since they got divorced. So, maybe they're trying to give it another try because, they have seen that they can make it work.

I agree I don’t think she would’ve divorced him for views at all. It does seem like her and Ty are dating which honestly I would be happy for her and Scarlett. I think A LOT of couples get divorced way to early. I think it would’ve been maybe easier if they just separated without going through all the paperwork. I do remember her over the summer talking about how they were planning on buying another house then a few weeks later they separated so it would’ve been the perfect time to work on things since they were wanting to move anyway you know ? She seems really nervous about talking about who she’s dating so I definitely think it’s him!

Return to “A-H”