Caitlyn Neier

jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caitlyn Neier

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

greymatter wrote:GIRL. Stop talking about your daughter's potty training experience in such detail online, ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF HER.

It's so invasive and personal....and to be honest it's pretty disrespectful to her.

Sigh. I actually respect Aaryn for deciding not to talk about pottytraining online.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
COMPLETELY agree with you. She’s been going on and on about It.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

jasminelock_89 wrote:
greymatter wrote:GIRL. Stop talking about your daughter's potty training experience in such detail online, ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF HER.

It's so invasive and personal....and to be honest it's pretty disrespectful to her.

Sigh. I actually respect Aaryn for deciding not to talk about pottytraining online.

COMPLETELY agree with you. She’s been going on and on about It.

I really hope she reads here. I don't watch her videos but they still pop up in my suggestions. There are so many about potty training it blows my mind! I agree. That is so invasive! I hope she realizes how embarrassing this will be to her daughter later in life. All the kids at school will be able to find out how many times she wet the bed. Not ok, Miss Perfect!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

When she started to pop up on my feed I tried watching her but I get the "try to hard" vibes...She is a new youtuber and yet all of a sudden her quality is a copy cat look alike of other youtube moms who buy their subs...I dont think shes genuine.
geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

BlondeQueen96 wrote:When she started to pop up on my feed I tried watching her but I get the "try to hard" vibes...She is a new youtuber and yet all of a sudden her quality is a copy cat look alike of other youtube moms who buy their subs...I dont think shes genuine.
I do think she puts a little more effort into editing her videos than other YouTube moms. She definitely has some annoying quirks. Hate when she eats or drinks on camera Image

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

geemariep wrote:
BlondeQueen96 wrote:When she started to pop up on my feed I tried watching her but I get the "try to hard" vibes...She is a new youtuber and yet all of a sudden her quality is a copy cat look alike of other youtube moms who buy their subs...I dont think shes genuine.
I do think she puts a little more effort into editing her videos than other YouTube moms. She definitely has some annoying quirks. Hate when she eats or drinks on camera Image

I will agree, she definitely takes it seriously and puts effort into it.

livingonaprayer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by livingonaprayer »

She drives me nuts...She gets stuck in these loops of talking about the same things over and over and over again...and won’t let it go. One day it’s celery juice, the next week it is fasting, then potty training...now she wont stfu about her comments being disabled. Girl get over it and move on. Every other day it’s “ooh comments are disabled again. Why does youtube hate me?” UGH I see an unfollow in her future from me

greymatter
Informer
Informer

livingonaprayer wrote:She drives me nuts...She gets stuck in these loops of talking about the same things over and over and over again...and won’t let it go. One day it’s celery juice, the next week it is fasting, then potty training...now she wont stfu about her comments being disabled. Girl get over it and move on. Every other day it’s “ooh comments are disabled again. Why does youtube hate me?” UGH I see an unfollow in her future from me Image

Oh you forgot collagen peptides and body pump classes. Image

geemariep
Talker
Talker

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... bebd3d.jpg[/IMG]

Noooo, wtf is she wearing? No no no. Not relatable, Caitlyn.

geemariep
Talker
Talker

I see now it’s a bathing suit and Scarlett is also wearing hers but I still don’t like this pic.

jld5197
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jld5197 »

She has gotten a big head over the past few months. Her obsession with her appearance is crazy too - lip fillers, eyelashes, that fake blond but practically gray hair, her teeth, etc. It’s like she’s got nothing else to focus on. The gym is her go to babysitter now.

Her daughter is a total brat - she just shouts for stuff “window down” and Caitlin will stop everything to do as she has been told. If my kiddo shouted something at me for me to do, you can bet it would be the last thing I did! Does she teach her manners or is she too busy looking at herself in the mirror while Scarlett has hours of iPad/tv time?

Did you all know she is interment fasting? Girlfriend climbs aboard anything that is popular. Not an original bone in her body.

She always acts like everything is so peachy in her life. It would surprise me if her marriage was actually in decent shape. She seems so fake about it - meanwhile, he’s not home much. He’s shady to me.

Those are my two cents. She was someone I enjoyed watching and now I can’t stand how narcissistic she is.
jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

I’m pretty sure her and her husband are getting divorced

musicmomma15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by musicmomma15 »

After watching her most recent vlog... I was going to say the same thing. It makes sense why she wouldn't be able to talk about it. And why she would have a meeting in Phoenix. I'm sure that in the big city there's a lot of Office Buildings. Also... Did anybody notice the song playing in the background of her most recent vlog? Listen to the lyrics. It talks about two people who are trying to make it work that are in from two different worlds. I wonder if she's trying to send a subtle message about what's going on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

musicmomma15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by musicmomma15 »

Someone else asked her on her Instagram stories if they are still going to Disneyland. And she said that she's canceling the trip. Didn't Ty get her that as a gift?

greymatter
Informer
Informer

musicmomma15 wrote:Someone else asked her on her Instagram stories if they are still going to Disneyland. And she said that she's canceling the trip. Didn't Ty get her that as a gift?

He wrote in a card "let's go to Disney" but I don't know if any tickets were actually bought...

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

musicmomma15 wrote:After watching her most recent vlog... I was going to say the same thing. It makes sense why she wouldn't be able to talk about it. And why she would have a meeting in Phoenix. I'm sure that in the big city there's a lot of Office Buildings. Also... Did anybody notice the song playing in the background of her most recent vlog? Listen to the lyrics. It talks about two people who are trying to make it work that are in from two different worlds. I wonder if she's trying to send a subtle message about what's going on.

I came on here to say exactly this. That song seemed like a clue to me too. Her husband has always come off as odd and unloving in the little random clips of him. I'm not saying he is the reason for a divorce. It could really be her or both. Also, I live in the PHX valley and as soon as she said she was going to north Phoenix and Ty wasn't with her, I immediately thought about all the law offices in that area. I'll be shocked if this isn't about getting a divorce. I'm not a big fan of hers, but I really hope the best for her.

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Her husband has been missing from the equation for a while right? Wonder if he is incarcerated? That would be another legal reason why she couldn’t talk about her situation? 🤷🏼‍♀️
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Deceased wrote:Her husband has been missing from the equation for a while right? Wonder if he is incarcerated? That would be another legal reason why she couldn’t talk about her situation? Image
Possibly. We know he is in the weed business but dispensaries are legal here if business is conducted legally. One just opened by my house and I live near Caitlyn. Could be related? Just speculating.

geemariep
Talker
Talker

I’m going to guess divorce. She would have said, don’t worry, Ty and me are fine, unless she wants the views. That would be sad but let’s be honest she isn’t the person he married, shes completely changed. I’m curious who initiated it.

Tiger196712
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiger196712 »

This girl went from being a normal sweet mom to down right weird!! She will post anything to try to get views. I can not believe she posted that video today. Of something really being wrong and her so upset but not saying why.....why even post it and put your personal drama on youtube. These people are such idiots. I can barely watch her any more because she is so boring then talks about things like her daughters potty training, which only exploits her daughter. now the next 10 low view videos will be about how she is so upset but cant say why.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

I think she is definitely using whatever is going on for bait to get views. I'm sure whatever it is, it's real, but she's 100% using it for channel growth.

She did this a couple months ago and teased something going on behind the scenes and never revealed what it was.

She also did this with her adult adoption story.

Return to “A-H”