Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ayla and Caleb | Part 2

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

angelmamma wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote:
angelmamma wrote:She's such a bitch and is trying to make a flat spot on the baby's head a click bait for more views. She's a POS. Viewing her comments on a vid and wow. What a bitchy and miserable person. Why does she feel the need to lie and say it was Caleb? It was obviously Ayla. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f8ce1f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... eef502.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I mean something about her face annoys me and her voice but I gotta hand it to her...it isn’t ANYONES responsibility to adopt. If she wants to do IVF to carry a child then let her. It’s her right. I couldn’t/wouldn’t adopt a child. Doesn’t make me selfish. That’s the only thing I’ll agree with her on.
I agree with you to an extent.. However, with Ayla, she DID adopt, but fails to see it as such and is in denial about it because she is obsessed with pregnancy and the attention it holds.
That's what she fails to comprehend and it's toxic for the baby's identity. She thinks Nova is basically bio.
Second, she would complain and moan how she "just wanted to be a parent." and how she was all in for "adopting a baby" until the baby is 6 months and too old for Ayla.
If you don't want to adopt, fine. But don't lie about or adopt an embryo and be in denial about it. Image

I just found her when she was 34-46 weeks with Nova. I knew they did IVF, but I had no idea if Nova was her embryo or if she was fertilized by Caleb or what. So she adopted the embryo? Is Nova any part of either of them? I don’t watch her much because I don’t like her that much. There’s no appeal. I figured Nova didn’t look like either of them so I always found that weird but like I said I haven’t watched her much since Nova was born.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

LB2018 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 am Hmmm. I made a comment on her video on my husband’s account by oops 😬 and when I logged back into mine it is no longer there but you can see it from his still. What has she done? Lol found a new way of silencing? Interesting.
That seems to be how it works when a comment/user is blocked. The comment is still visible, BUT ONLY to the commenter. To everyone else it is invisible (blocked).

Just another stupid YouTube thing. Unless you discover it accidentally, as you did, you have no idea that you've been blocked. Maybe YouTube wanted to reduce the possibility of confrontation? I find it irritating as heck.

If you ever make a controversial comment and want to know if it's still up for all to see or whether you've been blocked, you can do what you did, which is try to find the comment from another account. Or you can just log out of the account from which you made the comment, search for the video, and see if you can see the comment from the "guest" viewing. If you can't see it, you've been blocked.

Also, if you get replies to the comment, you have NOT been blocked (at least yet). That's one sure way to tell, as well.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Chambermaid69 wrote:
angelmamma wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote:

I mean something about her face annoys me and her voice but I gotta hand it to her...it isn’t ANYONES responsibility to adopt. If she wants to do IVF to carry a child then let her. It’s her right. I couldn’t/wouldn’t adopt a child. Doesn’t make me selfish. That’s the only thing I’ll agree with her on.
I agree with you to an extent.. However, with Ayla, she DID adopt, but fails to see it as such and is in denial about it because she is obsessed with pregnancy and the attention it holds.
That's what she fails to comprehend and it's toxic for the baby's identity. She thinks Nova is basically bio.
Second, she would complain and moan how she "just wanted to be a parent." and how she was all in for "adopting a baby" until the baby is 6 months and too old for Ayla.
If you don't want to adopt, fine. But don't lie about or adopt an embryo and be in denial about it. Image

I just found her when she was 34-46 weeks with Nova. I knew they did IVF, but I had no idea if Nova was her embryo or if she was fertilized by Caleb or what. So she adopted the embryo? Is Nova any part of either of them? I don’t watch her much because I don’t like her that much. There’s no appeal. I figured Nova didn’t look like either of them so I always found that weird but like I said I haven’t watched her much since Nova was born.
Nova is NOT genetically related to or part of either of them. They were donated embryos by a viewer and they adopted the embryos. Ayla has tried sperm donation (since Caleb has poor sperm quality) with no avail, which I kinda think is selfish because at that time she wouldn't consider donor eggs since she couldn't handle the child not being biologically hers, but screw Caleb and his feelings, right? It's only about Ayla and how she feels. I feel they should have tried donor eggs and Caleb's sperm since sperm quality can change so much over time and lifestyle changes. But of course Ayla is too immature for that. It's either she gets a bio child or nobody does.
It wasn't until they realized her egg quality was poor as well that she considered embryo adoption. I guess if she can't have a bio child, neither can Caleb to make it "fair" even though he let her persue sperm donations.
This was before they gave up the baby that they could have adopted. The only difference is Ayla couldn't be pregnant with the other baby.
Ayla just thinks she is the "bio" mom because she saw a stupid video about how her genes chooses Nova's genes. It's so stupid and she is delusional. Denial really. If you can't handle the prospect that the child is not biologically yours, don't adopt! She just likes pretending Nova isn't adopted. Which being an adoptee, it drives me insane. The baby is going to have a major identify crisis when she is older.

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Watching them try to sell insurance on Instagram is so embarrassing I can’t even look at it. I genuinely feel secondary embarrassment. I can’t imagine that even they think they aren’t coming off as ridiculous and cringy as can possibly be. It feels like watching a recording of yourself trip and fall in front of a crowd of 100 people over and over.
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

angelmamma wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:58 am
Chambermaid69 wrote:
angelmamma wrote:I agree with you to an extent.. However, with Ayla, she DID adopt, but fails to see it as such and is in denial about it because she is obsessed with pregnancy and the attention it holds.

Nova is NOT genetically related to or part of either of them. They were donated embryos by a viewer and they adopted the embryos. Ayla has tried sperm donation (since Caleb has poor sperm quality) with no avail, which I kinda think is selfish because at that time she wouldn't consider donor eggs since she couldn't handle the child not being biologically hers, but screw Caleb and his feelings, right? It's only about Ayla and how she feels. I feel they should have tried donor eggs and Caleb's sperm since sperm quality can change so much over time and lifestyle changes. But of course Ayla is too immature for that. It's either she gets a bio child or nobody does.
It wasn't until they realized her egg quality was poor as well that she considered embryo adoption. I guess if she can't have a bio child, neither can Caleb to make it "fair" even though he let her persue sperm donations.
This was before they gave up the baby that they could have adopted. The only difference is Ayla couldn't be pregnant with the other baby.
Ayla just thinks she is the "bio" mom because she saw a stupid video about how her genes chooses Nova's genes. It's so stupid and she is delusional. Denial really. If you can't handle the prospect that the child is not biologically yours, don't adopt! She just likes pretending Nova isn't adopted. Which being an adoptee, it drives me insane. The baby is going to have a major identify crisis when she is older.

I guess I somehow missed something. Did they turn down an adoption at some point?
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Uncsgrl wrote:
angelmamma wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:58 am
Chambermaid69 wrote: I just found her when she was 34-46 weeks with Nova. I knew they did IVF, but I had no idea if Nova was her embryo or if she was fertilized by Caleb or what. So she adopted the embryo? Is Nova any part of either of them? I don’t watch her much because I don’t like her that much. There’s no appeal. I figured Nova didn’t look like either of them so I always found that weird but like I said I haven’t watched her much since Nova was born.

I guess I somehow missed something. Did they turn down an adoption at some point?
Yeah, they had an opportunity to bring home a 6 month old baby and turned it down because the baby was "so old".

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

So I had to take a break from watching Ayla the narcissist because to sound like a basic B — “I just can’t” with her. Well I just went and checked in and saw I’d missed several videos and she’s taking a break from social media and said she’s in a lull. This is not something I would everrrr have thought I’d hear her say. She had big dreams of becoming a big time mommy vlogger and I think she is having to face the fact that it’s just too much and also...... just not happening for her. I was surprised. I’m sure she’ll be back because she is her biggest fan and lives to take pics of herself etc but I think it speaks volumes of what she thought was going to happen and how life would be and what reality has actually given her.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

LB2018 wrote:So I had to take a break from watching Ayla the narcissist because to sound like a basic B — “I just can’t” with her. Well I just went and checked in and saw I’d missed several videos and she’s taking a break from social media and said she’s in a lull. This is not something I would everrrr have thought I’d hear her say. She had big dreams of becoming a big time mommy vlogger and I think she is having to face the fact that it’s just too much and also...... just not happening for her. I was surprised. I’m sure she’ll be back because she is her biggest fan and lives to take pics of herself etc but I think it speaks volumes of what she thought was going to happen and how life would be and what reality has actually given her.
I'm certain she has ppd. She has gotten so big , doesn't cook or clean, barely takes care of Nova, and now her main hobby she's taking a break from.

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

angelmamma wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:24 pm
LB2018 wrote:So I had to take a break from watching Ayla the narcissist because to sound like a basic B — “I just can’t” with her. Well I just went and checked in and saw I’d missed several videos and she’s taking a break from social media and said she’s in a lull. This is not something I would everrrr have thought I’d hear her say. She had big dreams of becoming a big time mommy vlogger and I think she is having to face the fact that it’s just too much and also...... just not happening for her. I was surprised. I’m sure she’ll be back because she is her biggest fan and lives to take pics of herself etc but I think it speaks volumes of what she thought was going to happen and how life would be and what reality has actually given her.
I'm certain she has ppd. She has gotten so big , doesn't cook or clean, barely takes care of Nova, and now her main hobby she's taking a break from.

I don’t know who it was (wasn’t me) but maybe you or others here predicted that she would be at high risk for ppd due to her prior mental conditions. She has spoken in the past about how her mental state was very very unhealthy. And even though I don’t like her self absorbed personality, I do have deep compassion for anyone hurting and I don’t wish anything but recovering for her if this is the case. Maybe she’ll come out different and I might actually like her?
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

LB2018 wrote: Maybe she’ll come out different and I might actually like her?
Doubtful, at the end of the day she's still Ayla.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

British25 wrote:
She kept saying in her recent vlogs she wants to experience her "traumatic" birth again, so I'm assuming they are planning a transfer in the near future.
And tbh, there seems to be tension in the household and tbh, she seemed bummed out with a lot of Nova's firsts. Like what did you expect motherhood to be?
I also def agree and think she expected to go viral after Nova.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

angelmamma wrote:
British25 wrote:
She kept saying in her recent vlogs she wants to experience her "traumatic" birth again, so I'm assuming they are planning a transfer in the near future.
And tbh, there seems to be tension in the household and tbh, she seemed bummed out with a lot of Nova's firsts. Like what did you expect motherhood to be?

She's WAY too boring to EVER go viral. Everything they do is so obviously staged and just so vanilla. There's no other word for them, they're ultimately just SO boring.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

British25 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:14 pm
angelmamma wrote:
British25 wrote:

She's WAY too boring to EVER go viral. Everything they do is so obviously staged and just so vanilla. There's no other word for them, they're ultimately just SO boring.
They make vanilla look spicy.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Click bait “will there be more vlogs?” to make it sound like maybe they were seeing the light and realizing this isn’t the influencer situation they were hoping for and stopping with the YouTube to just live life.
That’s a hard no. This girl is desperately hanging on and trying to restructure and do anything she can to keep her channel going. Grocery hauls? Are you even kidding??? Who the hell wants to see you present to the camera what you bought at the grocery store?

I caught myself wincing.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

LB2018 wrote:Click bait “will there be more vlogs?” to make it sound like maybe they were seeing the light and realizing this isn’t the influencer situation they were hoping for and stopping with the YouTube to just live life.
That’s a hard no. This girl is desperately hanging on and trying to restructure and do anything she can to keep her channel going. Grocery hauls? Are you even kidding??? Who the hell wants to see you present to the camera what you bought at the grocery store?

I caught myself wincing.
Their food never looks appetizing anyway. I kinda feel bad for Caleb and Nova, having to deal with that bland ass looking food.

LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Don’t feel like watching their video. What changes are they making to their channel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

She really needs to chill with the editing. I think one of the major downfalls of their channel is that it’s overproduced. They’re hovering somewhere in the middle of artsy vlogger and “keeping it real”. I’ve seen some vloggers successfully do this but they lead MUCH more exciting lives. Their b-rolls consist of something eye-catching not just Ayla pushing a stroller.

I think she needs to cut back on the music and talk to the camera more! Be engaging. If your goal is to connect with other new moms out there and build an audience, you have to talk to them! She’s only catering to her own needs of wanting to portray her life as this picture perfect fairytale. People don’t want to see that shit! That grocery vlog had me bored to tears, I couldn’t even finish.

I think I’m done with their channel. I gave them a shot today after not watching them for a few months. I’m happy for them and I can feel content with the fact that they finally managed to conceive, but outside of their infertility journey, these two are worse than watching paint dry. my eyeballs can’t take anymore of even seeing their thumbnails in my feed.

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

I can’t think of the last time I watched more than A couple of mins of a vlog. I don’t want to see a montage set to music, or slow motion shots of boring everyday activities we all do, or “picnics” on their front patch of grass where dogs pee, or or some random shitty spot-they have the worst picnics I’ve ever seen.

Nova is still in tiny phase, so being a home a lot makes sense, it just makes for super boring videos. Even their travel videos are boring because of the slow mo, over edited, over themed garbage. This isn’t a home movie. They don’t shown really fun things to do. They can’t be this boring or shallow.

They just don’t have a “hook” outside of embryo adoption and that is the primary topic they avoid. They could be advocate, share their experiences at local clinics- all sorts of stuff since they claim to want to “help.” Instead, they do nothing, other than take more pictures.

Ayla was “real” twice this entire time since the day she got pregnant and that was telling her birth story and when she opened up a tiny bit once about Novainthedell’s head. Both were overreactions, but at least both were genuine from her point of view.

The rest is just fake, boring nothingness of shopping and photo shoots . We all cook and shop and take our kids places. Whoopee. If they are making videos for themselves at this point, fine, but if they are trying to create contents and build an audience then their numbers should tell them how poorly they are doing.

LCCS225
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LCCS225 »

I can't waste my time on them any more, they are literally the most boring people on Earth. The only thing interesting about them was apparently their infertility. Now we're supposed to watch them grocery shop, when Ayla barely cooks and is the laziest stay-at-home mother I've ever seen?

Another few weeks of this and the videos about the next embryo adoption and "planning Baby #2" will be starting because that's the only thing that gets them views.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

13Cindersmella wrote:I can’t think of the last time I watched more than A couple of mins of a vlog. I don’t want to see a montage set to music, or slow motion shots of boring everyday activities we all do, or “picnics” on their front patch of grass where dogs pee, or or some random shitty spot-they have the worst picnics I’ve ever seen.

Nova is still in tiny phase, so being a home a lot makes sense, it just makes for super boring videos. Even their travel videos are boring because of the slow mo, over edited, over themed garbage. This isn’t a home movie. They don’t shown really fun things to do. They can’t be this boring or shallow.

They just don’t have a “hook” outside of embryo adoption and that is the primary topic they avoid. They could be advocate, share their experiences at local clinics- all sorts of stuff since they claim to want to “help.” Instead, they do nothing, other than take more pictures.

Ayla was “real” twice this entire time since the day she got pregnant and that was telling her birth story and when she opened up a tiny bit once about Novainthedell’s head. Both were overreactions, but at least both were genuine from her point of view.

The rest is just fake, boring nothingness of shopping and photo shoots . We all cook and shop and take our kids places. Whoopee. If they are making videos for themselves at this point, fine, but if they are trying to create contents and build an audience then their numbers should tell them how poorly they are doing.

13Cindersmella wrote:I can’t think of the last time I watched more than A couple of mins of a vlog. I don’t want to see a montage set to music, or slow motion shots of boring everyday activities we all do, or “picnics” on their front patch of grass where dogs pee, or or some random shitty spot-they have the worst picnics I’ve ever seen.

The problem is when Ayla "keeps it real" its all about herself. The birth was all about Ayla. We knew more about Ayla post birth than the baby. The flathead thing was all about Ayla and her "guilt" with zoom ups of Ayla's face, etc.
Ayla claims this is a job for her, but 50k subs in the 5+years they've been active is not good.
Even her click bait titles about Nova's health doesn't garner in enough.
And I agree. As I was saying on the ytmd Ayla and Caleb discord, these people are in their early twenties. You'd think pre baby they'd be more exciting, right? Like going out with friends, being social, etc... Nope. They spend their free time taking cringey photos of themselves and moping.

Return to “A-H”