Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ayla and Caleb | Part 2

Unread post by angelmamma »

LB2018 wrote:
angelmamma wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:02 am
BlabberMouth wrote: To be honest, I was a little bit iffy and uncomfortable to share because the donor family has not put themselves out there and they have not done anything wrong. From Ayla and Caleb‘s perspective, I don’t feel as bad only because she did mention that they wanted to stay private, but then she disclosed the city that they live in, theOr kids‘ age, how many kids they have and their genders, and she likes their stuff on Instagram and Facebook which makes it come up and people can put two and two together. So she hasn’t really done a great job with keeping them totally private. My post with the pictures went through questioning before it was posted and they approved of it, so I’m not sure if it goes against the rules? I will stop posting about it though.
Understand, but in Blabber's defense, what did they expect? They knew Nova would be exploited and advertised for views by handing over their remaining lineage to Ayla and Caleb. That's what family vloggers do. It's obvious people would be curious. I haven't really delved in to nose who they are, but they are pretty lucky they've made it this far.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Omg y’all are killing me I missed it! I have wanted to see the resemblance for so long! You can tell she just look like them by Ayla’s bizarre “she looks like herself” response of passive aggressive denial every time someone asks her if she looks like her biological family.
Ayla is just butthurt because Nova looks like the spitting image of her bio mom and siblings.
Her snarky, rude, and defensive comments are proof. If you cannot accept that your ADOPTED child will resemble who they are genetically related to, DO NOT ADOPT.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

She should be glad that she got to experience motherhood and carry Nova, birth her, and breastfeed her. That’s more than Caleb will ever get.
BlabberMouth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlabberMouth »

angelmamma wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:14 pm
LB2018 wrote:
angelmamma wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:02 am Understand, but in Blabber's defense, what did they expect? They knew Nova would be exploited and advertised for views by handing over their remaining lineage to Ayla and Caleb. That's what family vloggers do. It's obvious people would be curious. I haven't really delved in to nose who they are, but they are pretty lucky they've made it this far.

Omg y’all are killing me I missed it! I have wanted to see the resemblance for so long! You can tell she just look like them by Ayla’s bizarre “she looks like herself” response of passive aggressive denial every time someone asks her if she looks like her biological family.
Ayla is just butthurt because Nova looks like the spitting image of her bio mom and siblings.
Her snarky, rude, and defensive comments are proof. If you cannot accept that your ADOPTED child will resemble who they are genetically related to, DO NOT ADOPT.

Yup. Ayla is incredibly young and she got caught up and obsessed with conceiving in her late teens and early twenties. Regular adoption never ‘worked out’ because Ayla wants to show off being pregnant. That’s the truth. I don’t think they ever thought the whole embryo adoption thing through because it was literally her one and only last chance to be pregnant and that’s all she wants. Nova is a baby now, so it’s easy. Once she starts asking more questions and perhaps (Very likely) wants to have a relationship with her bio parents and siblings, I think Ayla is going to go into a very very deep depression. Ayla isn’t somebody that can handle something like that, and I don’t think she has looked far into that, again, because of her obsession with being pregnant. From Nova’s perspective- her bio parents didn’t abandon her because they are drug addicts or something, their family was done and they passed on their embryos out of the goodness of their hearts. If anything, they are saints lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nova wants to have a relationship with them, especially her biological siblings in the future. Ayla is not going to have any of that. In this day and age, with social media it isn’t going to be hard for Nova to be in touch with them herself even if Ayla doesn’t allow it.

I really wonder how Ayla is going to react if the other two embryos don’t stick, or even if one of them works because I know she has said she wants 3 children? I think she’s going to completely go off the deep end and neglect Nova and focus on becoming pregnant again and again, because all she really cares about is more pregnancies and more newborns.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlabberMouth wrote:
angelmamma wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:14 pm
LB2018 wrote:

Yup. Ayla is incredibly young and she got caught up and obsessed with conceiving in her late teens and early twenties. Regular adoption never ‘worked out’ because Ayla wants to show off being pregnant. That’s the truth. I don’t think they ever thought the whole embryo adoption thing through because it was literally her one and only last chance to be pregnant and that’s all she wants. Nova is a baby now, so it’s easy. Once she starts asking more questions and perhaps (Very likely) wants to have a relationship with her bio parents and siblings, I think Ayla is going to go into a very very deep depression. Ayla isn’t somebody that can handle something like that, and I don’t think she has looked far into that, again, because of her obsession with being pregnant. From Nova’s perspective- her bio parents didn’t abandon her because they are drug addicts or something, their family was done and they passed on their embryos out of the goodness of their hearts. If anything, they are saints lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nova wants to have a relationship with them, especially her biological siblings in the future. Ayla is not going to have any of that. In this day and age, with social media it isn’t going to be hard for Nova to be in touch with them herself even if Ayla doesn’t allow it.

I really wonder how Ayla is going to react if the other two embryos don’t stick, or even if one of them works because I know she has said she wants 3 children? I think she’s going to completely go off the deep end and neglect Nova and focus on becoming pregnant again and again, because all she really cares about is more pregnancies and more newborns.
She says she was 4 or 5 children lol. She always wants what she can't have. *If* she miraculously were to have 5 kids, she'd change and say she wants 6 just to have something to cry about. If she had 6 kids through embryo adotopn and traditional adoption, she'd be depressed because we all know Nova is just a bandaid and second best to what Ayla actually wants - 4 or 5 bio children that are genetically hers.
Which is interesting because max she's gonna get is 3 bandaids unless a miracle happens and they split, or worst she's just gonna have Nova. She is already planning a transfer when they return anyway. She's such a piece of work. She has not addressed people that asked her about a relationship with her bio family, she in fact ignores or deletes their questions. Sounds terrible, but I hope the other 2 embryos don't stick because I think she needs to work on herself, her marriage, and actually parenting Nova. She always sits at home, we never see her out with just Nova. It's always with Caleb and she says she gets overwhelmed with just one baby. She also doesn't allow Caleb to be unsupervised with Nova either, so it's on her.
Ayla is always depressed. She was depressed when she couldn't get pregnant, depressed after Nova, and she's clearly depressed now. The only time I saw her truly happier was when she was pregnant. I think she's not a very nurturing and natural mother at all. She leaves Nova to cry for hours while she sits on her ass watching the Bachelor or sleeping. She almost starved her when she was a younger infant. She would leave Nova laying on the couch or windowsill in a docatot and just walk away to nap, etc.
She always makes everything about herself. I sense another ivf and egg retrieval if those embryos don't stick. Then more of Ayla sobbing on the ground with Caleb picking up the pieces and trying to parent Nova. Caleb is no better being a doormat of an enabler.
Not sure if I'd call Nova's bio family saints. More naive or stupid since they fully knew they'd be handing their future lineage over to unstable Ayla to exploit and advertise. Nova may grow to resent both sides if Ayla doesn't get her shit together or Caleb doesn't wake up. I honestly don't see Ayla allowing a close relationship to happen between Nova and her bio family at all. Ayla is too insecure. Hell, she doesn't even let Caleb go out to the snack machine without her.
And tbh, she's obsessed with pregnancy. Not even newborns as much. All she did was whine and complain when Nova was a newborn for the first few months because how dare Ayla have to lose sleep or get up and do something for once, which is why she started letting her cry it out only a few months in. Which is despicable, especially when Nova was failure to thrive. She wants to be pregnancy so bad and an IG baby, but doesn't want to be a parent. She should have just gotten a baby doll instead.

BlabberMouth
Amateur
Amateur

angelmamma wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:52 pm
BlabberMouth wrote:
angelmamma wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:14 pm Ayla is just butthurt because Nova looks like the spitting image of her bio mom and siblings.

She says she was 4 or 5 children lol. She always wants what she can't have. *If* she miraculously were to have 5 kids, she'd change and say she wants 6 just to have something to cry about. If she had 6 kids through embryo adotopn and traditional adoption, she'd be depressed because we all know Nova is just a bandaid and second best to what Ayla actually wants - 4 or 5 bio children that are genetically hers.
Which is interesting because max she's gonna get is 3 bandaids unless a miracle happens and they split, or worst she's just gonna have Nova. She is already planning a transfer when they return anyway. She's such a piece of work. She has not addressed people that asked her about a relationship with her bio family, she in fact ignores or deletes their questions. Sounds terrible, but I hope the other 2 embryos don't stick because I think she needs to work on herself, her marriage, and actually parenting Nova. She always sits at home, we never see her out with just Nova. It's always with Caleb and she says she gets overwhelmed with just one baby. She also doesn't allow Caleb to be unsupervised with Nova either, so it's on her.
Ayla is always depressed. She was depressed when she couldn't get pregnant, depressed after Nova, and she's clearly depressed now. The only time I saw her truly happier was when she was pregnant. I think she's not a very nurturing and natural mother at all. She leaves Nova to cry for hours while she sits on her ass watching the Bachelor or sleeping. She almost starved her when she was a younger infant. She would leave Nova laying on the couch or windowsill in a docatot and just walk away to nap, etc.
She always makes everything about herself. I sense another ivf and egg retrieval if those embryos don't stick. Then more of Ayla sobbing on the ground with Caleb picking up the pieces and trying to parent Nova. Caleb is no better being a doormat of an enabler.
Not sure if I'd call Nova's bio family saints. More naive or stupid since they fully knew they'd be handing their future lineage over to unstable Ayla to exploit and advertise. Nova may grow to resent both sides if Ayla doesn't get her shit together or Caleb doesn't wake up. I honestly don't see Ayla allowing a close relationship to happen between Nova and her bio family at all. Ayla is too insecure. Hell, she doesn't even let Caleb go out to the snack machine without her.
And tbh, she's obsessed with pregnancy. Not even newborns as much. All she did was whine and complain when Nova was a newborn for the first few months because how dare Ayla have to lose sleep or get up and do something for once, which is why she started letting her cry it out only a few months in. Which is despicable, especially when Nova was failure to thrive. She wants to be pregnancy so bad and an IG baby, but doesn't want to be a parent. She should have just gotten a baby doll instead.

I doubt If the other two embryos don’t work out she’d “work on herself.” She‘ll become more desperate and Panicked about the growing age gap between Nova and the next baby. I’m sure all she wants is to have 2 under 2 to show off. I do think sleep training is very necessary in some cases....but Nova is literally failure to thrive and can definitely use the extra calories at night....never mind when she was 4 months old when they first sleep trained.

I guess the donor family was blind and naive to what Ayla is really like. I guess they thought that it was better to know who their embryos were going to rather than donate to someone random...perhaps nobody thought of the repercussions of this situation in 10, 15. 20 years....
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

Reacting to her own birth video so she can ski no herself cry again. The kid isn’t even a year old.

That trip looked booooring. We were stuck with infertility too, but took advantage of the freedom. We traveled, lived overseas and had adventures. They couldn’t do anything more than go to a zoo with a child who cant even really enjoy anything other than to smile at something she likes. Even waiting until 3/4 would have been enough to actually have her participate and so family activities.

Now we have our child, who we adore, but that means trips are more kid focused for the next several years. In fact we are leaving our hotel to go to Universal Studios in about 30 mins. Love our trips now too, but so glad we had childless years to not be held back from certain things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

She recorded herself sitting to watch and commenting/talking about a video........about herself. Yep sounds like her. And she mentioned her bump multiple times only confirming her biggest passion is being and looking pregnant and needing other people to see her pregnant.

Gag.

Someone should comment and ask her to make a video of herself commenting on herself watching the video of the video watching herself. She would probably love that.
carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

LB2018 wrote:She recorded herself sitting to watch and commenting/talking about a video........about herself. Yep sounds like her. And she mentioned her bump multiple times only confirming her biggest passion is being and looking pregnant and needing other people to see her pregnant.

Gag.

Someone should comment and ask her to make a video of herself commenting on herself watching the video of the video watching herself. She would probably love that.

LOL, this made me laugh out loud!! So accurate.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

LB2018 wrote:She recorded herself sitting to watch and commenting/talking about a video........about herself. Yep sounds like her. And she mentioned her bump multiple times only confirming her biggest passion is being and looking pregnant and needing other people to see her pregnant.

Gag.

Lmao. This is the best comment. The whole vlog was so cringey and full of narcissistic behaviors. Then she kept putting down moms who got the epidural that didn't have TRIPLING AND QUADRUPLING CONTRACTIONS. Ya know, because only Ayla has been through labor. Image All she did was cry looking at herself (not Nova) in awe and complain about labor and how hard it was... Ayla, you forced your body to become pregnant. You're not special. Almost every other women has gone through pregnancy and delivery...
I think she mentioned a bit ago they are planning a transfer this spring-ish and she was getting baby fever when Nova was a few months. She just wants another pregnancy. Not a baby because all she did when Nova was a small infant was whine and complain that Nova was (shock) keeping her up at night and wanted to be held then sleep trained her failure to thrive kid. She sucks as a mom.
I kinda feel bad for Caleb, she always leaves him out. The majority of their thumbnails and IG photos are of Ayla or Ayla holding Nova. Like 1% is with Caleb, lol. You'd think she were a single mom.

BlabberMouth
Amateur
Amateur

Ayla’s in Australia looking like a 45 year old mom. Wtf is up with her appearance lately? She was never something to look at but she’s really let herself go. I mean I hung onto weight after my baby but I worked hard to get it off. She used to be so naturally thin...so it just seems like she doesn’t even try anymore. She looks terrible and her outfits are ....bad. I feel like if she gets pregnant again she’s going to keep packing on the weight and she’ll be 200lbs postpartum if she has 3 or 4 lol.
softsounds

Unread post by softsounds »

She posted on her IG story yesterday about how she's so sad about having to possibly postpone Nova's birthday party. It's because anyone traveling out of the country needs to self quarantine. She CHOSE to travel internationally during a pandemic. 14 days is pretty much a guideline. Her party would have been in 12 days. People have died and are really sick, but it's all about Ayla. Poor little Ayla has to postpone the party. 😢

Not to mention, traveling when a terrible virus is going around is pretty messed up when you have a baby. Seems like she doesn't really care much about her family's safety.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

softsounds wrote:She posted on her IG story yesterday about how she's so sad about having to possibly postpone Nova's birthday party. It's because anyone traveling out of the country needs to self quarantine. She CHOSE to travel internationally during a pandemic. 14 days is pretty much a guideline. Her party would have been in 12 days. People have died and are really sick, but it's all about Ayla. Poor little Ayla has to postpone the party. Image

Not to mention, traveling when a terrible virus is going around is pretty messed up when you have a baby. Seems like she doesn't really care much about her family's safety.
Yeah, for someone who claimed they had anxiety, I rolled my eyes so hard that they decided to still travel internationally with a baby.
Babys 1st bday parties are never for the kids anyway, it's always for the parents. Aka Ayla. Poor Ayla, even though thousands are dying of the virus, only she can feel this pain because she can't throw a party. It's all about Ayla and not about the immumo compromised or elderly. Screw their safety and lives, as long as Ayla gets what she wants.
I saw in an IG story a day or two ago she was making fun of Caleb for getting a second helping at a buffet. Like wtf? Isn't that what a buffet is for? I've seen her dinners where she literally gives Caleb barely a cup worth of food while she hogs 2-3 servings at least and chugs down a pink drink. She needs to shut her flabby ass up before she fat shames her stick of a husband.
She was also bitching she didn't have food stocked up or anything and people were offering her food when she got back, but whose fault was it for traveling for a month during a worldwide emergency? ImageImage She's so stupid.

emio75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emio75 »

angelmamma wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:16 am
softsounds wrote:She posted on her IG story yesterday about how she's so sad about having to possibly postpone Nova's birthday party. It's because anyone traveling out of the country needs to self quarantine. She CHOSE to travel internationally during a pandemic. 14 days is pretty much a guideline. Her party would have been in 12 days. People have died and are really sick, but it's all about Ayla. Poor little Ayla has to postpone the party. Image

Yeah, for someone who claimed they had anxiety, I rolled my eyes so hard that they decided to still travel internationally with a baby.
Babys 1st bday parties are never for the kids anyway, it's always for the parents. Aka Ayla. Poor Ayla, even though thousands are dying of the virus, only she can feel this pain because she can't throw a party. It's all about Ayla and not about the immumo compromised or elderly. Screw their safety and lives, as long as Ayla gets what she wants.
I saw in an IG story a day or two ago she was making fun of Caleb for getting a second helping at a buffet. Like wtf? Isn't that what a buffet is for? I've seen her dinners where she literally gives Caleb barely a cup worth of food while she hogs 2-3 servings at least and chugs down a pink drink. She needs to shut her flabby ass up before she fat shames her stick of a husband.
She was also bitching she didn't have food stocked up or anything and people were offering her food when she got back, but whose fault was it for traveling for a month during a worldwide emergency? ImageImage She's so stupid.

I am by no means a fan of hers - I think it is pretty horrible she’s complaining about her first birthday party plans when people are dying - BUT, they left in early February and the spread of the disease was relatively small. It wasn’t declared a pandemic yet. International travel wasn’t banned. So. I can’t really hold travelling against her. Heck, there are bigger idiots still leaving for trips, and look at the beaches in Florida - packed still.

She definitely needs to get her priorities straight though - pretty self centred to be so concerned about a birthday party Nova will never remember.
Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

Ayla posted on her Instagram stories that she hasn't been feeling well since returning from her trip. Since she recently had been out of the country, she went to get a coronavirus test. She said she had to wait a week to get the appointment. She also mentioned that the results will take up to 4 days and that she has to quarantine herself from Nova.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

That’s scary. When they left, the virus hadn’t really taken off and become as scary as it is now. I do feel for her.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Carol wrote:Ayla posted on her Instagram stories that she hasn't been feeling well since returning from her trip. Since she recently had been out of the country, she went to get a coronavirus test. She said she had to wait a week to get the appointment. She also mentioned that the results will take up to 4 days and that she has to quarantine herself from Nova.
When they left, there were still warnings to only travel for business or essentials like visiting family. People were commenting for her to be cautious to and she just laughed it off. Her damn fault for vacationing and then continuing to vacation internationally for another month afterwards. She's probably loving it anyway - another excuse to let Nova cry it out and make Caleb do everything.

laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

angelmamma wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:46 pm
Carol wrote:Ayla posted on her Instagram stories that she hasn't been feeling well since returning from her trip. Since she recently had been out of the country, she went to get a coronavirus test. She said she had to wait a week to get the appointment. She also mentioned that the results will take up to 4 days and that she has to quarantine herself from Nova.
When they left, there were still warnings to only travel for business or essentials like visiting family. People were commenting for her to be cautious to and she just laughed it off. Her damn fault for vacationing and then continuing to vacation internationally for another month afterwards. She's probably loving it anyway - another excuse to let Nova cry it out and make Caleb do everything.

I do disagree. In Australia, we got our first confirmed case after they had already arrived, it is only in the last 2 weeks we have had an exponential rise in cases and restrictions placed on travel. As far as they were concerned, there was no government advice to exercise higher caution or against travel. I believe NZ was similar.
Its a horrific set of circumstances, and it would be natural to be stressed from this situation. I dont think you can fault them in that.
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

Yup, as much as she annoys me I traveled in mid feb and didn’t even hear about the virus until the end of Feb. the information started to come super fast from the last week or so of Feb, but I recall no real public knowledge prior.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

I would agree if she wasn't whining on her IG while still on vacation a week or so in she didn't want people touching Nova because of the virus and how cautious she was. Then bitch go home. Stop traveling everywhere and have Nova touch everything. My in laws were traveling mid vacation and made their vacation shorter for their own safety and came home. Like smart and responsible adults.

BlabberMouth
Amateur
Amateur

Wanna bet Ayla stopped breastfeeding Nova at 9 months because you have to stop nursing 3 months prior to doing another transfer for best success. And we know she wanted to transfer again at 12 months pp. I’m from Canada as well and that’s how it was for a few people I know, I’m not saying that is worldwide across the board or for certain. And they totally went on this Australia trip to “relax” before “becoming a family of 4.” Wanna bet she was supposed to do a transfer right after getting back and now with covid 19 it’s pushing her dreams back. I wouldn’t say this about pretty much anyone, but I hope the other two embryos don’t stick. They are so neglectful and pitiful that they don’t deserve to bring more children into this world. For someone who cried and complained and stole peoples
Money for 5 years, she sleep trained her underweight and failure to thrive baby at 4 months when she was what? 12 lbs? The size of a 1 month old. We all know if the other two embryos don’t stick (or even 1) she will beg other strangers for their embryos and have a brood of children from different donors. So creepy.

Also, side note. Nova looks so much like donor mom the older she gets it’s borderline creepy. Now knowing what the donor family looks like I can’t see past it. Lol Ayla is probably distraught and convincing herself she has her eyes or something.

Return to “A-H”