Ayla and Caleb | Part 2

LB2018
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ayla and Caleb | Part 2

Unread post by LB2018 »

Angelsong01 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:03 am My comment, which I think is the reason she has shut me off instagram was some comments below the comment which ended with "dirty".

I feel sorry for Nova, and wonder how on earth Ayla is going to raise her.
Well she has said something like it just comes natural to her since she has wanted it so long. Something along those lines. I hope Caleb will be able to undo some of the things Nova will pick up from her like thinking that the world is about you and attention from others is what life is about.
Her old videos pop up in my suggested videos. Yesterday was the video where Ayla was mourning the due date of a pregnancy that gave her a line that went away by the next day. I think what happened was he brought her ice cream and a bouquet of flowers because he knows how she is and she probably told him to go set up the camera across the room and redo his gifting. So he did. Unless she was moping on the couch with the camera on her and he just happened to do that.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

LB2018 wrote:
Angelsong01 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:03 am My comment, which I think is the reason she has shut me off instagram was some comments below the comment which ended with "dirty".

Well she has said something like it just comes natural to her since she has wanted it so long. Something along those lines. I hope Caleb will be able to undo some of the things Nova will pick up from her like thinking that the world is about you and attention from others is what life is about.
Her old videos pop up in my suggested videos. Yesterday was the video where Ayla was mourning the due date of a pregnancy that gave her a line that went away by the next day. I think what happened was he brought her ice cream and a bouquet of flowers because he knows how she is and she probably told him to go set up the camera across the room and redo his gifting. So he did. Unless she was moping on the couch with the camera on her and he just happened to do that.
Jesus, what a weirdo.

Anyone know the title of any video where she's filmed herself crying with the sad music etc? Seen you guys mention them a few times on here but I don't think I've ever seen them
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Yeah, she was singing her own praises and went on and on how she was such a natural at being a mother and how Nova is such a good baby because Ayla is just a NaTuRaL....
Then she would look at Caleb to fill in the blanks and kiss her ass.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

angelmamma wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:35 pm Yeah, she was singing her own praises and went on and on how she was such a natural at being a mother and how Nova is such a good baby because Ayla is just a NaTuRaL....
Then she would look at Caleb to fill in the blanks and kiss her ass.

In her video with the staged gifting she asked for prayers for us and then said something like “for me specifically” lol I’m not knocking that she was upset. I understand that a chemical pregnancy is a loss and especially for someone like her because even at 21 or whatever she was her entire world revolved around getting pregnant. First thought in the morning, last thought closing her eyes. So I get it. But I think it speaks volumes that she is so self centered and narcissistic that when she is asking for prayers she lets slip that more need to be for just for her. It’s not even what she said it’s the fact that she’s showing that’s how her brain works. And I know I always say this but if this was someone else I wouldn’t even catch that. But knowing how she is I just found that so amusing that you can pick up these little slips.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

British25 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:03 pm
LB2018 wrote:

Jesus, what a weirdo.

Anyone know the title of any video where she's filmed herself crying with the sad music etc? Seen you guys mention them a few times on here but I don't think I've ever seen them
I think there are more than one but I know one is titled Breaking Down. I just pulled it up. This was 3 years into her “5 years of infertility”. ( that’s her chant) And at the end she says she is thankful for her dog because she has made it easier “being childless for so long”. Ok they got married at 19. 19+3 years is 22. I don’t really consider not having a baby by 22 is being “childless for so long”. I’m fact, that’s probably very insulting to women who have struggled a long time. Even if she was older by a year or a few, come on. But it can’t be that far off. I hardly think she waited long ( or at all) after getting married to try to get pregnant and I’m sure she isn’t shortening her journey because that would take away from how awful it was for her. She would never do that.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

We'll see what a wonderful mother Ayla is after a few years of broken nights, toddler tantrums, etc.

I wonder what they are going to tell Nova about her background, and at what age. It is difficult enough as an adoptee, without the complications of Nova's history.
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

I’m sorry, but she is fucking crazy. I try to be understanding and focus on kindness but WTF??? Who bursts into tears because their baby laughed and then takes a picture of themselves crying and puts it in the internet?? Straight up bizarre and nuts. Good luck, Nova in the Dell, good thing your dad seems sane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

Nova in the Dell, LMAO

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lol not gunna lie, I cried when my baby laughed for the first time but I certainly didn’t take a picture of myself and post it. She’s just THAT self centred.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Angelsong01 wrote:We'll see what a wonderful mother Ayla is after a few years of broken nights, toddler tantrums, etc.

I wonder what they are going to tell Nova about her background, and at what age. It is difficult enough as an adoptee, without the complications of Nova's history.
Oh my gosh, totally! Everyone is a fantastic mother when you're kid can't argue with you, hit you, throw themselves to the floor in a tantrum. I used to a GREAT mother! Now I have a 2 year old. ImageImage

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Looks like I’m not the only one who think Nova looks like she might be a little redhead. Someone in her comments asked how she will address that because they don’t have red hair and it will bring all kinds of questions about where it came from since red hair is dominant or something. I might be combining comments because others added on to the first post. Anyways Ayla says with time they’ll come up with an answer and that they don’t owe anyone an explanation which to me says she’s not going to tell people, period. I kind of thought that since before Nova was transferred. That’s her choice although I don’t think it’s because she feels she doesn’t owe them anything. I think she won’t tell because she doesn’t want anyone to know. Maybe say something like “while I was pregnant we never thought about her having red hair!” or something to lead them to believe it was a typical bio situation. Again, her choice. I just don’t think she’ll ever tell anyone the truth unless they know so she won’t technically lie only by omission. I wonder if they’ll really read those embryo donation children’s books to Nova 🤔
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

LB2018 wrote:Looks like I’m not the only one who think Nova looks like she might be a little redhead. Someone in her comments asked how she will address that because they don’t have red hair and it will bring all kinds of questions about where it came from since red hair is dominant or something. I might be combining comments because others added on to the first post. Anyways Ayla says with time they’ll come up with an answer and that they don’t owe anyone an explanation which to me says she’s not going to tell people, period. I kind of thought that since before Nova was transferred. That’s her choice although I don’t think it’s because she feels she doesn’t owe them anything. I think she won’t tell because she doesn’t want anyone to know. Maybe say something like “while I was pregnant we never thought about her having red hair!” or something to lead them to believe it was a typical bio situation. Again, her choice. I just don’t think she’ll ever tell anyone the truth unless they know so she won’t technically lie only by omission. I wonder if they’ll really read those embryo donation children’s books to Nova Image
She doesn't "owe anyone an explanation"? So if someone just asks, she's just going to be confrontational about it or just make something up?
There was a comment on Instagram that was recently deleted and someone asked if Nova looked like her genetic family and they got a snarky response back that Ayla was her bio mom and it shouldn't matter.
I thought they were super open about this embryo adoption.

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

angelmamma wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:07 pm
LB2018 wrote:Looks like I’m not the only one who think Nova looks like she might be a little redhead. Someone in her comments asked how she will address that because they don’t have red hair and it will bring all kinds of questions about where it came from since red hair is dominant or something. I might be combining comments because others added on to the first post. Anyways Ayla says with time they’ll come up with an answer and that they don’t owe anyone an explanation which to me says she’s not going to tell people, period. I kind of thought that since before Nova was transferred. That’s her choice although I don’t think it’s because she feels she doesn’t owe them anything. I think she won’t tell because she doesn’t want anyone to know. Maybe say something like “while I was pregnant we never thought about her having red hair!” or something to lead them to believe it was a typical bio situation. Again, her choice. I just don’t think she’ll ever tell anyone the truth unless they know so she won’t technically lie only by omission. I wonder if they’ll really read those embryo donation children’s books to Nova Image
She doesn't "owe anyone an explanation"? So if someone just asks, she's just going to be confrontational about it or just make something up?
There was a comment on Instagram that was recently deleted and someone asked if Nova looked like her genetic family and they got a snarky response back that Ayla was her bio mom and it shouldn't matter.
I thought they were super open about this embryo adoption.

Well I never believed that for a second and I’m sure you didn’t either. That was just the right thing to say when you have an audience and someone does something amazing like give you the gift of motherhood out of the kindness of their heart. I never saw the comment you are speaking of but I did see where someone outright asked her if she was deleting comments so we aren’t the only ones to notice. She is really showing her cards and giving herself away when you see exactly which type comments she deletes. She deletes the ones that address the reality of the situation. Since she carried the baby and breastfeeds I believe she has decided Nova came from her and her alone. They are supposedly going to do a bio meet up but in my opinion only this will just be out of obligation for her. Now it’s time to appear to feel all the things she said she felt when she was trying to get her hands on those embryos. I think the rest of the times she pretends that situation doesn’t exist and she’s bio. Since she has the pregnancy fetish, I get that. She only settled for embryo adoption because she can’t have her own children and didn’t have a choice in order to be pregnant but since she carried Nova she’s able to sort of pretend that’s not true. And I don’t care what kind of things she tells herself or lies by omissions she tells for the rest of her life about this.

The only problem that lies within this is that Nova needs to be loved for exactly who she is. She is adopted. And that’s ok. There shouldn’t be any pretending she’s not. I don’t think she needs to be taught silly things like Ayla’s body decided what dna would present etc. I thought dna was a blue print decided at conception? Not a to be announced type deal. I believe that is just confirmation bias type believing. Looking for evidence to confirm what you want to be true.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

I am an adoptee (WW2), and I think with most adoptees, there is the need to know the genetic makeup. My parents were open with me and my brother, regarding adoption, but any questions about our backgrounds were not encouraged. I have read so many accounts of adults finding out that their Mum and Dad were not their biological parents, and suffering a lot of shock and obvious issues. I suffered enough being an adoptee at school and as a young adult, and I had the info from childhood. Anyway, in years to come are Ayla and Caleb going to delete their vlogs, so that Nova won't see all the rubbish Ayla is bringing forth?
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Well honestly I don’t think Ayla ever plans on removing videos or being off YouTube for the foreseeable future. She wants this to be her career. Super star mom vlogger who chronicles pregnancy after pregnancy. And breastfeeding. Holy crap don’t forget that! Recording herself breastfeeding is the new bump pic.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Here’s an Ayla parenting tip: When your kid does something cute but you are unable to get a pic to post it to the internet so that you can get flooded with praise and compliments, just take a picture of your own face with a tear on your cheek to make sure everyone knows you teared up. That’s totally normal and not begging for people to look at her at all.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Does Caleb have a job? He seems to be around all the time, and the comments on the vlog that Nova has Ayla's mouth are ridiculous. Minions used to comment on you tube, and now on instagram that Kinsley and Callie look like Phil and Alex, no way.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Angelsong01 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:04 am Does Caleb have a job? He seems to be around all the time, and the comments on the vlog that Nova has Ayla's mouth are ridiculous. Minions used to comment on you tube, and now on instagram that Kinsley and Callie look like Phil and Alex, no way.
Why would they say that they know there is NO biological relation to speak of? It will only confirm in Ayla’s mind what she wants to believe. No offense to her but Nova couldn’t possibly look less like her if she tried. And that is ok!!!! Just love her. I have a problem with Ayla pretending things about this baby because Nova needs to be loved for exactly who she is. And not grow up with Ayla telling her weirdo things like she has her lips because she carried her or something because that’s really going to confuse Nova when she learns about real science or if she tells other kids and they tell her it’s not true. It is not fair to the child. Why can’t they just teach her the truth that she is adopted and how wonderful that is? I don’t think it’s going to happen that way.

Caleb has a job but I’ve often wondered if he works for family business maybe?
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Angelsong01 wrote:Does Caleb have a job? He seems to be around all the time, and the comments on the vlog that Nova has Ayla's mouth are ridiculous. Minions used to comment on you tube, and now on instagram that Kinsley and Callie look like Phil and Alex, no way.
Pretty sure he works for his parents, who own their own business.
They have been extremely generous giving him months off and short days and idk... Ayla NEEDS him around for EVERYTHING. She gets depressed even if he goes off for an hour or two or plays games and she's not the center of his attention.
I actually see NONE of Ayla in this baby. Same for Caleb.
That's okay!
I feel like they are not very accepting that Nova is still technically adopted, considering Ayla's comment once that she is technically the BIO Mom since she gave birth, but she is going to have to face reality sooner or later that Nova isn't genetically related to her.
Don't mold Nova into something she is not. She has her down unique story and identity.
Also, the constant look for affirmation is annoying. "Oh, my MOM HEART" "Oh, it's a MOM LIFE." "OH, MY MOM BODY" ,etc. Get over yourself, Ayla.

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

I think Caleb would be perfectly fine if Nova was adopted as a newborn and there was no pregnancy at all. I think he would be fine with no imaginary genetic links Ayla has convinced herself exist. He would love her the same. Ayla was only interested in her if she got to carry her and have a public pregnancy on IG and YouTube. Now she loves a ton her but like you said, she’s actually made the decision in her head that she’s bio. Pretending is all that is and it is not healthy for Nova. But since Ayla has been pregnancy obsessed her whole life she’s not able to adapt her vision of what this all would look like. She adapted it enough to get someone else’s embryos because she can’t have her own children and just didn’t have a choice but she did not come to terms with it enough to admit to herself that this means they aren’t genetically linked. That’s what embryo adoption frikkin means. It makes you look like a crazy person to say otherwise. But she’s unstable emotionally so I can see she needs to tell herself these things to feel like she’s a real mom which shouldn’t be the case. Don’t adopt if you are totally hung up on pretending you’re bio. I mean hellllooo. I think that’s why she pushes so hard to make sure everybody on God’s green earth knows that she breastfeeds. It makes her feel more secure that she’s physically connected to the baby since the genetics aren’t there and she’s hell bent on people knowing she’s a real mom.
Everybody knows that. You gave birth to an adopted baby. Now love her for exactly who she is and not what you have always wanted her to be. Do not pass on your hang ups of what your previous expectations were to this child by telling her lies about science.

Return to “A-H”