Ayla and Caleb | Part 2

LB2018
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ayla and Caleb | Part 2

Unread post by LB2018 »

That lady isn’t ok. She’s forgetting that she’s using some of the same wording and language that she used before when I first noticed she was off but was using another account. Used that same insult against Angelmama. I think her claim to one account feels true to her because she means currently she is just using this one. Last time she posted on another one saying the same shit. We shut her down and she opened this one the very next day. It’s her. Something 123 was the old. And she’s the biggest hypocrite in the world. She believes actual evil things are ok to say about Rachel because she doesn’t like her but wants to be 100% hypocritical on this thread that is wayyyy tame compared to the venom spewed over there with “Baby Shrek”. I think Emma is cute like all babies. Babies are precious. Sometimes women who are hurting from infertility don’t cope with their pain well and lash out at others who do have babies and the Internet is the perfect place to do that behind their phone. She forgets she said the same thing to Angelmama about her child under her old account. And she told me I was super weird for saying my baby was a little brunette with blue eyes. I will always say whatever I want about my child whenever I want at all times and she has no say in what I do so that’s it. Wonder what she’ll name her next account? She wants to come over here and set us straight? Lol gtfo loony toon. I’ve known this was her the whole time and she tries to play it cool and chit chat for a while but fell back into her old role. When she started posting under cupecakez and being nice I was like hmmmmm thought you didn’t like us? Anyways, sometimes you just have to squash a gnat. Once I told her I was done with her last time I saw her posting as the new account but I don’t think I ever responded to her again. Poor lady.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Also the talk of Nova’s genetics makes me really curious about her family and what they look like. Siblings etc. I’m sure we’ll never find out but I wonder if she’s the spitting image or if she looks like her mom or dad. She is a cute little booger that’s for sure. Her nose is so buttony lol she’s precious.
carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

Yes, what LB says is 100% true. I totally agree that we should never get after users for differing opinions, and that we should all agree to disagree. However, this is completely different. I first found the Rachelle and Justin thread in 2017, and noticed a user who repeatedly posted raunchy, inappropriate comments, and she was banned. Since then, (literally TWO years), this person has been banned over and over again, yet still makes dozens and dozens of accounts to continue on her crap. If Snarkadoodle was back, she could 100% attest to this, she always discovered that it was the original sicko coming back again. This insane individual thinks she’s being sneaky, but she always says the same things, which clearly reveals who she really is every time. Under the name “reportedfun,” she got onto angelmamma for talking about her child, and then went on to say the SAME exact thing under this new account. She uses a program to regenerate new IP addresses so that she can continue to do this. I truly don’t understand how mentally sick someone has to be to do this, but she does. It’s truly disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

carolinecat16 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:04 pm Yes, what LB says is 100% true. I totally agree that we should never get after users for differing opinions, and that we should all agree to disagree. However, this is completely different. I first found the Rachelle and Justin thread in 2017, and noticed a user who repeatedly posted raunchy, inappropriate comments, and she was banned. Since then, (literally TWO years), this person has been banned over and over again, yet still makes dozens and dozens of accounts to continue on her crap. If Snarkadoodle was back, she could 100% attest to this, she always discovered that it was the original sicko coming back again. This insane individual thinks she’s being sneaky, but she always says the same things, which clearly reveals who she really is every time. Under the name “reportedfun,” she got onto angelmamma for talking about her child, and then went on to say the SAME exact thing under this new account. She uses a program to regenerate new IP addresses so that she can continue to do this. I truly don’t understand how mentally sick someone has to be to do this, but she does. It’s truly disturbing.

I really don’t even know what to think about that. This one little thread is my guilty pleasure and I know it’s not the best part of me but this is as far as my “wild side” gets online and yes wild side I’m being sarcastic. I can’t imagine taking the time and making the effort to conduct such ridiculous shenanigans considering what this is......Talking about YouTube people. There’s really no need for such deep investment and account switcharoo type crap. I went and looked and just in the last couple of days she has had problems over on another lard getting along with people. In all seriousness that is a red neon blinking light pointing to mental instability so I can’t even feel anything but.... we’ll I am at a loss for proper words. If I say sympathy it’ll sound like I’m being condescending but I’m really not. Y’all know that old episode of RHONY when they are all on an island and Kelly Bensimon absolutely has some sort of mental break from reality and they were engaging and trying to argue with her and then at some point they realized they weren’t playing on a level playing field with her and they just backed off because she clearly was not ok psychologically? She kept eating beans and called Bethenny Al Sharpton and said “you tried to kill my friend Gwyneth!!!!”
Well maybe this is like that.

Also, does banned mean forever? Or is it time out? So we can expect her to just come back as someone else now I guess?
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Thank goodness for that, she was fucking exhausting.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following.

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

I am watching the latest vlog and I feel like such an jerk because why am I even watching if this girl makes my skin crawl? I don’t know what it is. I think it’s because I used to think she was nice and I was fooled and it’s a put on. She seems so fake to me that I can’t roll my eyes back far enough so I really need to stop watching. This is the only vlog I watch other than tiny and very, very infrequent snippets from Phil and Alex, Carissa something, and maybe 6 months ago I watched 2 minutes of Rachel. So since I’m not into vlogs that much I have an honest question. Do they all take the effort to record themselves turning door handles, unlocking cars, shutting car doors, and pushing radio buttons as if YOU are the person in the video?? Sooooo much extra fiddly work when you are already loading a baby and all the baby’s things in the car. Not freaking way would I do that. It’s like a first person type thing? I don’t even know if I’m making sense. I know she fancies herself as artsy with her slow motions and music that sounds all the same playing over montages but what’s with recording yourself ordering coffee? I also noticed she has recorded herself cleaning or cooking and sped it up and either she has seen others do this ? Or else she thinks people might want to watch her walk around her kitchen? I have no idea. I’m genuinely asking wtf is up with the first person type recording. It reminds me of video games where you see everything as if you are in that world. I know that sounds weirdo. I guess maybe others do it but I just don’t know because I don’t watch. I haven’t even watched this whole thing yet. And now she’s trying to advertise for people and I really think her goal in life was to be pregnant to record it for YouTube and be a mommy vlogger . As a career. I think she’s grown up watching these other women on YouTube as a kid and it feels like she’s playing a role now. She wants to be them. Idk why I even so this to myself. I need to “turn the channel” so to speak. I hate to use the word poser but damn it’s so poser-y.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Oh lawd. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s asking what topics people would want to be covered if she started a podcast.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

LB2018 wrote:Oh lawd. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s asking what topics people would want to be covered if she started a podcast.
I saw this. Imagine how boring that would be - their voices only don't put me to sleep on vlogs because there is at least video to watch. A podcast would just be their voices droning on and on and on... and on... and... on....
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

British25 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:31 pm
LB2018 wrote:Oh lawd. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s asking what topics people would want to be covered if she started a podcast.
I saw this. Imagine how boring that would be - their voices only don't put me to sleep on vlogs because there is at least video to watch. A podcast would just be their voices droning on and on and on... and on... and... on....
I think she fancies herself as a future “influencer” in family and momming and she is just trying anything she can to get more attention on herself to try to make that happen. Am I wrong?
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

LB2018 wrote:
I think she fancies herself as a future “influencer” in family and momming and she is just trying anything she can to get more attention on herself to try to make that happen. Am I wrong?
You're not wrong. I don't know if it was you or someone else, but in the previous thread someone mentioned that it's like this is what she's aspired to all her life. From being a teenager she has wanted to be a mommy vlogger for YouTube. That's exactly how she comes across, and I think she thought their subscriber numbers would just go through the roof after having Nova.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

British25 wrote:
LB2018 wrote:

You're not wrong. I don't know if it was you or someone else, but in the previous thread someone mentioned that it's like this is what she's aspired to all her life. From being a teenager she has wanted to be a mommy vlogger for YouTube. That's exactly how she comes across, and I think she thought their subscriber numbers would just go through the roof after having Nova.
It will probably be just another excuse to do another transfer soon or another reason to whine on her vlogs and to Caleb.
I couldn't help it and snooped on her page on Facebook - for someone that really wanted a baby to show off, there are none of Nova on display... In fact, her biggest picture is of her bump while preggo.. I guess her proudest and highest moment in life - not having a baby, but being pregnant.
And oh God, she's mental. A podcast? What will she just talk about? Her "traumatic birth" that she made several videos about over and over again? I know she liked looking at herself since she'd mention spending hours admiring her "bump" and all the slow motion shots of her face, but she must also looooove hearing herself. I guess it adds up. 90% of the vlogs are of her yapping about Ayla.
Do you think she spends hours a day looking at herself and Nova, trying to see any of herself in the baby? I can see her doing that....
Her self righteous comments of her just being a natural at being a mother and how she was made for this make me roll my eyes.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

And cupcakezzzz was disgusting. Wishing a dead baby on someone, calling a BABY ugly, and bullying OUR children and how we talk about our children? She's sick in the head. Must lead a very sad and lonely life to be that bitter. Maybe she is Ayla, wouldn't that be hilarious? The only blogger I have seen her stick up for here is Ayla, but she shits on every other YouTubers on their thread.
I'm sure she will be back soon under another alias since she has nothing else to do.

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

angelmamma wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:23 pm And cupcakezzzz was disgusting. Wishing a dead baby on someone, calling a BABY ugly, and bullying OUR children and how we talk about our children? She's sick in the head. Must lead a very sad and lonely life to be that bitter. Maybe she is Ayla, wouldn't that be hilarious? The only blogger I have seen her stick up for here is Ayla, but she shits on every other YouTubers on their thread.
I'm sure she will be back soon under another alias since she has nothing else to do.

Basically I just agree with everything you both said. And I’m fairly certain that it’s not Ayla because I think that she knows herself enough to know she will spiral mentally if she hears anything other than praise and I’m sure you would never come read what people here think because she will dwell and dwell and she just wants to focus this time on being the way she is and wearing shirts that say Mama. And it would bother her that she can’t delete things here like she does on YouTube.

I’m sure she is in love with Nova as much as she is with her lifelong pregnancy obsession. And baby items. In older videos the only thing that ever got her even a little bit excited in regards to talking about adoption was recording herself talking about what was in her diaper bag that she already had ( I think they even had a registry?) and making Caleb buy her an expensive car seat just to take the edge off. Things. Baby things. Not getting a baby. She only wanted a baby the way she wanted it. Not really about the baby. It was about getting to make sure people saw her stroking her belly and stuff. Literally buying it was just to give her a feeling like she was doing something baby related because nothing was happening with an actual baby. She was never into adoption in my opinion. I think she just settled because she had no other choice and can’t have her own children and was like a mopey “I guess I’ll take it” about it inside. She did manage to make someone feel sorry enough for her to give her embryos so she got to fulfill the pregnancy obsession but I’m sure even though she loves Nova 100% she still desperately searches every day to see herself in the baby even though that’s just simply not a thing. She’s raising her but the baby came from other parents. I would probably do the same and search hoping for a glimpse of myself even knowing she’s adopted and it’s not possible.

CrazyAssCupcakes will be back and she will have read everything we’ve said and be smarter about it this time. She won’t make the same mistake and say those things again. She’ll pretend to be a brand new person and be way more careful. If she is a Kelly from RHONY then I can’t mess with someone like that who is just not well.

And for the record- you have the right to mention your child any time, any place, and as often as you like. What a nasty person to say something like that to you. Of course this is just a theory but I believe she may want children and does not have them and maybe strikes out. Maybe she is unable. Her bitterness manifests in ways like calling babies ugly, saying someone deserves to have a stillborn, and being hyper focused on people that have what she wants. Under her last account she told me she had children but for some reason I just realllllly don’t believe that. It’s just a feeling. I looked and she can’t get along with people on that other thread either. It’s not us. She’s definitely whackadoo. Wish her well. Next.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

She really is crazy that cupcakezzz chick.

I don't think she has children of her own either, it doesn't add up that a woman with babies of her own would confidently state that someone deserves a stillbirth. And if she really does have children and says these things anyway, then she's even more fucked in the head. What a loon.

Anyway, back to the gripping sensational life of the Langfords...
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Well Nova was 42 days when Ayla posted a vlog about when the next ivf would be. Expected. She says people have been asking her lol Girl come on please you’ve been waiting to talk about planning the next one since Nova was crowning. Like people on Instagram wanting to sell something “people always ask me about my morning tea routine” lol ok yeah right. You mean this is a video you want to make and you want to make it sound like it’s by popular demand. 👌 They are gonna have a fall baby next so birthdays will be spread out. And they mentioned trying naturally again. 42 days.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

LB2018 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:54 pm Well Nova was 42 days when Ayla posted a vlog about when the next ivf would be. Expected. She says people have been asking her lol Girl come on please you’ve been waiting to talk about planning the next one since Nova was crowning. Like people on Instagram wanting to sell something “people always ask me about my morning tea routine” lol ok yeah right. You mean this is a video you want to make and you want to make it sound like it’s by popular demand. 👌 They are gonna have a fall baby next so birthdays will be spread out. And they mentioned trying naturally again. 42 days.
I hope they don't become Rachelle and Justin 2.0, not enjoying the present, and giving up breastfeeding early to start IVF again.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Sanemama wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:13 pm
LB2018 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:54 pm Well Nova was 42 days when Ayla posted a vlog about when the next ivf would be. Expected. She says people have been asking her lol Girl come on please you’ve been waiting to talk about planning the next one since Nova was crowning. Like people on Instagram wanting to sell something “people always ask me about my morning tea routine” lol ok yeah right. You mean this is a video you want to make and you want to make it sound like it’s by popular demand. 👌 They are gonna have a fall baby next so birthdays will be spread out. And they mentioned trying naturally again. 42 days.
I hope they don't become Rachelle and Justin 2.0, not enjoying the present, and giving up breastfeeding early to start IVF again.
I don’t think so. Ayla is pretty dead set on making sure all of society knows that she is breastfeeding by mentioning it every chance possible in vlogs, posting nursing pics in stories etc. I don’t think she would want to give up that “look at me I’m such a nursing mom” moment. I breastfed and get it but I don’t wanna see even a slight upper portion of that girl’s boob. But she wants it to be seen. Needs it to be seen. She wants to be admired, desperately. And I think it all stems from this is what SHE has been watching on YouTube since she was a kid. Now she wants to be one of the people she yearned to be like.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sanemama wrote:
LB2018 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:54 pm Well Nova was 42 days when Ayla posted a vlog about when the next ivf would be. Expected. She says people have been asking her lol Girl come on please you’ve been waiting to talk about planning the next one since Nova was crowning. Like people on Instagram wanting to sell something “people always ask me about my morning tea routine” lol ok yeah right. You mean this is a video you want to make and you want to make it sound like it’s by popular demand. Image They are gonna have a fall baby next so birthdays will be spread out. And they mentioned trying naturally again. 42 days.
Tried to post earlier, but Ayla sooo wants to be Rachelle 2.0. She copies Rachelle.... Who copies Keren, who copies Kyra, etc. They even started calling Caleb "Papa" just like Rachelle did when she heard Keren calling Khoa "Papa". They are trend followers.
Ayla said she wanted to start around 9ish months.
Rachelle's kid, Emma, is also 9 months now and she's starting the fertility treatments again.
They are all pathetic, trying to be in the 2 under 2 club and not enjoying the baby months, considering Ayla and Rachelle "fought soooo hard" as "warriors" for their babies. Smh.

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Saw the generic and totally expected video of Ayla telling everybody about the must have baby products. She finally got to make one of the type videos she’s fetishized for so many years. And I think there are a million more to come. I don’t think she’ll ever work another day as long as Caleb stays with her so she’s going to have to come up with things to make videos about. Which I don’t think she’ll have trouble with because it’ll be about her favorite topic- herself! And pretty soon something she worships even more- pregnancy. I think she said in the past she wants 4-5 kids but I could be wrong. Long time ago. You’d think the people that almost lose their mind with anxiety over getting pregnant PERIOD would take a minute and savor it instead of being quickly reobsessed with doing it again. It just goes to prove it is possible to get addicted to the infertility/ttc/up/down cycle. I think that’s her comfort zone. Obsessing over/ pursuing pregnancy and trying to conceive. It’s all she knows now.

Return to “A-H”