GiGi & Me-Clueless, Credit less, & Condescending | Part 2

Claroqsi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: GiGi & Me-Clueless, Credit less, & Condescending | Part 2

Unread post by Claroqsi »

Gg looks just like Patrick , the small little mouth and her eyes .
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

She had the baby!!! I was half asleep but I think I read that she went into labor on her own once she got to the hospital

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Yeah she had the baby and posted pics of them holding her but of course does the stupid "Influencer" thing where they don't show her face.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Wylee »

I feel a little bit of a sense of freedom because I actually just didn’t care at all she had the baby. I think I only stay here bc I find you guys so funny.
Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

So young with two kids, I cant imagine.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Claroqsi wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:35 am So young with two kids, I cant imagine.

I think the fact that she has accomplished nothing in her life is what gets me the most about her. No school, no personal growth, no job, no goals. She should know better. Her own parents both have careers that make them a decent two income home yet their home hasn’t been updated- they’re not driving new cars, they don't lavish vacation. I’m not saying things are bad but she should have realizing growing up or even in adulthood that her life plan is not sustainable in any way.

According to Olivia “if YouTube ends, I’ll just go get a job. It’s not that hard” .. this is to this date the most ignorant thing she has ever said. It was ignorant when she only had one kid and is even more ignorant now.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wylee wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:59 am
Claroqsi wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:35 am So young with two kids, I cant imagine.

I think the fact that she has accomplished nothing in her life is what gets me the most about her. No school, no personal growth, no job, no goals. She should know better. Her own parents both have careers that make them a decent two income home yet their home hasn’t been updated- they’re not driving new cars, they don't lavish vacation. I’m not saying things are bad but she should have realizing growing up or even in adulthood that her life plan is not sustainable in any way.

According to Olivia “if YouTube ends, I’ll just go get a job. It’s not that hard” .. this is to this date the most ignorant thing she has ever said. It was ignorant when she only had one kid and is even more ignorant now.
This is perfectly said. This twit obviously doesn't realize how hard it is to get a job when you are out of the workforce even when you have a degree. She has no education, seems low IQ herself, and she can't live off YouTube forever. Not sure how she does it now with her channel having such few subscribers and her belly posting. If and when Patrick ever leaves, she will have to move back in with Mommy and Daddy.
Whisper18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whisper18 »

What does everyone think of her naming the baby Hazel Grace. Can’t say I love it but it’s a lot better than the trailer trash names I thought she would pick
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

I like it!
Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

I like the name Hazel, but grace is weird considering she has a Gracelynn. Does anyone have a newborn pic of GG
hcholloway01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hcholloway01 »

I like the name, but I don’t get why they’d use Grace when they have Gracelynn already? If she has more girls, will they try to incorporate Grace into every name? It just seems odd to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Claroqsi wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:34 pm I like the name Hazel, but grace is weird considering she has a Gracelynn. Does anyone have a newborn pic of GG
I love the name. SO SHOCKED! It’s the name one of the Busby Quints has.

The Grace is a little odd. Maybe the middle name is after her sister?
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I am totally not understanding why she would name her Hazel Grace when she has a Gracelyn. Very odd. Hazel is beautiful, though. Definitely not trailer trash like Gracelyn sounds.

As for the person who asked for a pic of Gigi as a baby, she was very homely... You could tell she had a genetic issue from the start. Honestly she has gotten way cuter as she has grown hair and personality. This new baby looks nothing like Gracelyn, which Olivia made abundantly clear she was happy about in that one video she did where she discussed how the new baby doesn't have a duplication. She literally said "This baby will look NOTHING like Gracelyn" and she looked excited about it. Ugh. Poor Gigi.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

I just don't like Grace for the new baby because Gracelynn.

Curious what the other two names were that they didn't agree on.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I’m not a fan of the name but that’s just me. Hazel grace sounds like a first name. Like here in the south it’s common to have two first names I know a “Kathryn Ann” yeah it was stupid to go with grace since there is already a Gracelynn. I guess third baby will be Gracie to keep the grace going. Ha
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I guess the name Hazel is ok but I kinda feel like there already is a YT Hazel (Hazzel) and yeah I think the middle name is weird....will the next baby's middle name be Hazellyn?

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

Ok im sorry but the newest pics of this baby aren’t very cute lol. Im not someone who finds all babies cute .
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was just coming here to say the same thing. What is up with her face, like the area above the eyebrows? Very odd. Maybe just swollen still from birth but she is not cute. Then again, Gigi is not cute and Patrick is fugly... Olivia is pretty I guess... Those two together make unattractive kids.
Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

I think olivia is pretty as long as she doesn’t put that stupid bun on top of her head. I think this baby looks like GG.
RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

I think the baby looks like a Olivia.

Return to “A-H”