Audra Rain/Goldyn Baby | Part 2

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Audra Rain/Goldyn Baby | Part 2

Unread post by Oookarrr »

I follow her on tiktik but it’s probably a different tiktok because it’s under audrarain I didn’t even know she was 13 years younger than him. I knew he was older but it didn’t click

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Well well.. Is she pregnant or not? Image

Στάλθηκε από το COL-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

I don’t think she’s pregnant, I think she’s just fatter. Her boyfriend looks doughy now, too, like he’s put on about 40lbs since Covid started.
Also, what’s with his man-bun? That’s so damn outdated & embarrassing. He’s so ew.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

He's creepy looking. I'm not sure if it's the man bun, the weird poses or the fact that he posted his dick online for all to see but he's pedo ish

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:He's creepy looking. I'm not sure if it's the man bun, the weird poses or the fact that he posted his dick online for all to see but he's pedo ish

I think it’s also the fact he’s almost 40 dating someone barley legal. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s only dating her because she looks 16. Imo a 40 year old should not date anyone younger than 27/28. It’s just creepy.... they are in COMPLETELY different parts of life.

love2teach25

Unread post by love2teach25 »

Anyone have an update? I saw she posted some pro-trump stuff on her ig and lost followers quickly, leading her to delete it.
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

Anyone else cringe when these young moms talk about how mature they are for their age? She’s not a “30 year old in a 21 year olds body”. She’s a 21 year old kid with two babies. I do think she’s a good person and doing her best to be a good mom, but she’s clearly less mature than most people her age. Most people her age know to use a condom, work or go to school full time, and have a career or career plan. They’ve experienced going to college, navigating roommates and relationships, making friends as an adult, deciding on a career path, managing their money for themselves. She has no intentions of having a career and has no backup plan for if things don’t work out with her boyfriend.
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Her boyfriend is much more mature she said, of course he is. Who else is gonna make you or consent to take your underwear off for money?? He is a keaper!!

Στάλθηκε από το COL-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Mo4-2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mo4-2017 »

Long time lurker but was curious if anyone else watched her lives over the last few days? She’s apparently moving back to Arizona. From what I gathered Cole has been cheating on her their whole relationship and she’s just been going through the motions. I guess she’s finally given up on that because she says she can’t trust him at all anymore. He also made her stop doing OF because he didn’t want people to find it. Her followers were all offering to help pay for her move so she could take her things with her and didn’t have to feel trapped.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Mo4-2017 wrote:Long time lurker but was curious if anyone else watched her lives over the last few days? She’s apparently moving back to Arizona. From what I gathered Cole has been cheating on her their whole relationship and she’s just been going through the motions. I guess she’s finally given up on that because she says she can’t trust him at all anymore. He also made her stop doing OF because he didn’t want people to find it. Her followers were all offering to help pay for her move so she could take her things with her and didn’t have to feel trapped.
Also did y’all catch how she admitted to being a sugar baby on seeking arrangements? Like we all said and she denied. That’s how she was randomly able to take everly to Disney land before she moved to Missouri. A sugar daddy gave her 1,000$ to go. She said she never had to do anything sexual and would just go on dates and get hundreds. The guy even offered for her to stay in his beach house in California while taking everly but she declined.

Nate is moving back to Arizona too. And now she wants to go to cosmetology school. I wish she’d understand that is not going to support the life style she likes to have. I know some people in Arizona make really good money doing it, but it it takes a long time to ever achieve that status IF you achieve it. She just wants the quickest schooling possible though.

Whatever, it is what it is. I think she’s a good mom, makes sketchy choices, but always makes sure they are taken care of. She is still very immature but I do see some growth watching her lives. However she is only 21 and so I have to remember she is still super young and has a lot on her plate even if she caused it. I feel bad for her when it comes to her relationship ,she for sure had me fooled that cole was a great guy. But he’s been cheating on her their entire relationship and her entire pregnancy. He said he wasn’t ready to become a dad yet. Dude, you’re 34. When will you be ready? What did you think hooking up w random tinder girls without condoms would lead too? Imagefunny how he can cheat on her and she can’t do only fans. Wtf?

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

That Cole guys sounds like a massive loser. This is why you shouldn’t have a baby with someone you barely know, now she is stuck with this guy in her life for at least the next 18 years and he sounds controlling. I’m surprised she is even able to move back to Arizona with the baby, even guys who don’t want to be fathers will use the power that being the biological father brings to try to control your life.

I feel bad for her, being cheated on is horrible... but she keeps making this bad decisions and it’s hard to feel too sorry for her. If she had of just focused on building a nice life for herself and Everly she would be so much better off. But she wants to live a certain lifestyle without putting any actual work into it. How many times has she said she is going to go back to school? I’ve lost count. Only Fans was the most consistent work she had ever done, and I know you can make some decent money on there, but is that really the work you want to be doing? She has 2 daughters to think about now, she needs to get her shit together. Go to school and actually stay there and finish, get a job and build her career. Stay single for awhile!! Focus on yourself and your own growth before worrying about some stupid boy (yes I know her ex is 34 but let’s be honest, he’s an immature dickhead boy lol). I am a single mum, I know it’s hard, but being single is liberating. She should embrace it. She’s still soooo young!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Woah what did I miss. Is she braking up with her baby daddy?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Does he not know it's over? He's commenting on her ig

Mo4-2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

lizpuff2006 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:47 pm Does he not know it's over? He's commenting on her ig

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mo4-2017 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:47 pm Does he not know it's over? He's commenting on her ig

Looks like they were out having margaritas so I don’t think she’s leaving him

Mo4-2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Wobbledewobble wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:02 am
Mo4-2017 wrote:[quote=lizpuff2006 post_id=<a href="tel:1668116">1668116</a> time=<a href="tel:1603493267">1603493267</a> user_id=21600]
Does he not know it's over? He's commenting on her ig

In her lives she stated that he had been taking her out and basically trying to buy her love to convince her to stay. But it sounded like she had made up her mind and just wasn’t ready to confront him about. Which is really mature 😂. I don’t know the whole situation seemed really messed up and confusing.

[/quote]
Wobbledewobble wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:02 am
Mo4-2017 wrote:

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I really feel bad for Everly.

Mo4-2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Watched her live again tonight.
-She’s moving on Monday
-Nate is trying to prevent her from going and threatening her
-People asked why she didn’t just stay with Elle and she said she hasn’t spoken to her and doesn’t talk to her anymore and thinks it would be a bad idea
-from reading comments she has at least one friend in Missouri who was trying to help her
-followers are trying send her money via PayPal and Venmo and were giving each other her info on that so they could send money.
-she’s seems really emotionally unstable and cried the whole time
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

I saw people offering to help her in Arizona too and she ignores it. I understand she’s hurt but every time she goes through this people constantly offer to be friends, help financially, do whatever and she ignores it all. I think she just likes to go live just to cry not to actually get advice or help which sucks because so many people are willing to help her.

From what I read, Cole is going to move to Arizona in a few months. It sucks that he had to be a cheater. they could have been moving together and to their own place. At least if he moves there she’ll have help with Logan but I definitely see them getting back together. He really didn’t want her to leave (though she did rightfully so) I think he was regretful and didn’t think she’d actually leave. Idk.
I know the options she has suck but she DOES have options to make money. Easily
She made bank doing the sugar baby stuff because she is pretty. Use it. She said they were going to end up in a women’s shelter, I’d be posting myself on only fans and doing the sugar baby stuff before I let that happen.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Why does none of this surprise me? I don’t know how I have missed her lives. Darn it. So she’s leaving him for sure?

Return to “A-H”