Amy Darley

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amy Darley

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

It seems to me like all of these youtube moms are Jesus' (which Jesus, though?) best friend when it comes to monetary gain. OK, so the "Jesus" they love is the greed. No, wait... greed doesn't come from Jesus, does it? Nah! These women are ALL operating under spirit of greed. Jesus has nothing to do with it. When they keep talking like that, they are just trying to cover up to save face, trying to prove they are somehow a Christian. Let's be real here, stuff is going to catch up with these scammy moms in ALL directions. It's going to blow up so big they won't be able to recover from it. It's already happening! These women and all whom they align themselves with. It's ridiculous. This facade will soon reveal their true colors.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I’m disappointed she hasn’t said something and stood up for what’s right. She doesn’t need to drag Myka over the coals, but she should stand up for what’s right and protect the innocent and the orphans (Huxley is now and orphan). God bless that innocent child.
RnKate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RnKate »

I unfollowed her also because she follows Candace Owen. Amy won’t come out and make a statement for BLM which is her prerogative but now I see who she follows and I realize that she is not the person who I respect and want to give me views too.
RnKate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RnKate »

I unfollowed her also because she follows Candace Owen. Amy won’t come out and make a statement for BLM which is her prerogative but now I see who she follows and I realize that she is not the person who I respect and want to give me views too.
cjinx33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjinx33 »

I was a huge supporter of hers. You can’t love Jesus + not speak up for injustice. It’s not political. It’s human rights. I’m so disappointed. I’ve unsubbed + unfollowed but mostly I’m grateful she’s on YouTube and not in the classroom teaching my children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

I'm disappointed too. I also feel dumb for thinking she was just a little different than the rest of them. I just think she is the absolute worst type of Christian. She completely fell back on "God forgives everyone so I don't need to make any apologies for my own poor choices".

She could've just said "I made a mistake working with Myka, I learned something from it" or simply said something generic about learning as much as she could about racial issues and the BLM movement. Her silence, honestly, made her look like a racist, bigoted, fake ass bitch.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

You will know them by their fruits.

If anything, these past crises have definitely shown where these ladies stand. They don't care about anyone but themselves. That's it, end of story. Oh, and click my swipe up so I can make my money!!! They put God in a box and let me tell you.... He don't like it there! Their pride will be their downfall.
RnKate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RnKate »

Look who reads here. Guess who unfollowed Candace. Still not going to convince me that she actually cares.
cjinx33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjinx33 »

speaktruth2 wrote:You will know them by their fruits.

If anything, these past crises have definitely shown where these ladies stand. They don't care about anyone but themselves. That's it, end of story. Oh, and click my swipe up so I can make my money!!! They put God in a box and let me tell you.... He don't like it there! Their pride will be their downfall.
Yes!!!

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

RnKate wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:09 pm Look who reads here. Guess who unfollowed Candace. Still not going to convince me that she actually cares.
Unfollowing anyone does not make a difference in reality. She is only appeasing people who are telling her to speak up and DO something. Unfollowing is just one of the things to do. It's clear now that deep down, as we all know already, it's only ever about them anyway. Look at This Crazy Life. She unfollowed everyone except her husband. But they are terrified of losing their followers. Why? If youtube and instagram are such great platforms and source of income, WHY are they so afraid?

Cha-ching. That is their thing. I highly doubt any of these women could actually go out of their front door to get real jobs.
rainymermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rainymermaid »

I also unfollowed her during the whole BLM/Myka stuff. She came off defensive and annoyed when anyone asked her anything. Her constant posting on her workouts were getting old too. I just got sick of it all.
cjinx33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjinx33 »

rainymermaid wrote:I also unfollowed her during the whole BLM/Myka stuff. She came off defensive and annoyed when anyone asked her anything. Her constant posting on her workouts were getting old too. I just got sick of it all.
Same. She posts as this Jesus follower cut couldn’t speak to injustice or use her platform. I was done after that.

Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

rainymermaid wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:28 am I also unfollowed her during the whole BLM/Myka stuff. She came off defensive and annoyed when anyone asked her anything. Her constant posting on her workouts were getting old too. I just got sick of it all.
I also stopped watching and unfollowed her when I saw her say NOTHING for days on end during the BLM start. Her and Amanda from This Crazy Life showed their true colours I feel.
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

So now, on top of the stupid Team Darley channel, Chance has a car detailing channel. This is pathetic. I guess they took a page out of LoveMeg's book and are doing this for the fucking money. Maybe they'll adopt a kid next.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

And then “Rehome” said child. Myka 2.0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

I wasn’t aware Amy had a thread here. Nice to see!
AKMBC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AKMBC »

she made an Instagram story about how it doesn’t matter who she’s voting for and it’s no ones business... but she really should’ve just stayed quiet about it because it’s obvious who she’s a supporter of, considering she follows 3 Trumps 🤦🏻‍♀️

Not that it matters but why make a post about keeping it private when it’s very easy to find out who you support. 🙄
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

She’s becoming more and more unbearable!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Fake and racist.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

AutumnLane wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:20 am Fake and racist.

At the very least!!!

Return to “A-H”