Budget Fam

caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Budget Fam

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

So, this channel got a plug from Love, Meg, and her subscriber count like quadrupled in a month. I really liked her in the beginning. When she was in her sweet little mobile home that she was fixing up and doing all these really cute DIY's on a budget. Something recently, I think since they've moved to FL, has really changed about her. I am afraid she's going to head down the Love, Meg path because Meg started out the same way. Thoughts?
Mom2liml
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Budget Fam

Unread post by Mom2liml »

She has kind of annoyed me from the start šŸ˜¬

And I canā€™t stand how she will be explaining something basic like in a grocery haul and will then say ā€œif that makes senseā€.

She just posted a Q&A with her husband. Itā€™s completely clear he had no interest in doing this, I donā€™t understand why she would force him. Super cringe worthy.
NotMyselfTonight
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Budget Fam

Unread post by NotMyselfTonight »

I have to agree with OP. I donā€™t know whatā€™s happened but something is different from when she lived at her old home. She was just more relatable I suppose. Also, I miss her cleaning videos.. which I guess you can only make so many but yeah. Lol. Oh and totally agree about the q&a. He was very not into it... guess she wants the YouTube $$$$ though

Return to ā€œA-Hā€