Bethany Fontaine

kaitlin3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bethany Fontaine

Unread post by kaitlin3 »

Okay, I haven't found a thread about her yet, so does anyone watch her? She's a Canadian SAHM, has 2 kids (girl is three and boy 11 months old) and she just posted a video about what she is eating in a day as a BREASTFEEDING mom (she just had to stress that she is breastfeeding and that she needs more nutrient etc.). So for lunch, they had McDonald's and she filmed how she gave her son (not even one) fries.... I mean, she had egss and oatmeal with raspberries for breakfast but she had to gave him fries.... :?
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bethany Fontaine

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Lol I dont watch her religiously, she seems nice. And I secretly like supporting Canadian vloggers, so I will watch her once in a while. She seems nice enough. Down to earth. The kids are cute. She just always always brings up kellens colic and how she has a really hard time with him. Which I'm not judging her on that, I could only imagine how hard that may be but she just always brings it up... like kay?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bethany Fontaine

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

I really like her channel.She is the opposite of Britney,Vanessa and Jessica and she loves her children dearly.

Return to “A-H”