The Fitzgeralds: Veteran Mama Lex, blue eye checks, fArmHoUSe flex, goodbye sex | Part #2

kayliwren4513
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds: Veteran Mama Lex, blue eye checks, fArmHoUSe flex, goodbye sex | Part #2

Unread post by kayliwren4513 »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:14 am How many more can she squeeze out of Dan? Has she ever said how many babies she wants? I would suppose not because she doesn't want to look like the other foolish yters who say they are done but continue to have more kids.

Lex is like 28 and Dan is in his mid thirties somewhere

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
After Willa, Lex always said that if there's a baby #3 then there will definitely be a baby #4, but I honestly don't see her being able to handle 3 kids, let alone 4.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Re: The Fitzgeralds: Veteran Mama Lex, blue eye checks, fArmHoUSe flex, goodbye sex | Part #2

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

celestialll wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:52 am
lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:14 am How many more can she squeeze out of Dan? Has she ever said how many babies she wants? I would suppose not because she doesn't want to look like the other foolish yters who say they are done but continue to have more kids.

Lex is like 28 and Dan is in his mid thirties somewhere

I read their IG faq a while back so I know that:
Lex is 30
Dan is a year or so away from 40 (she also mentioned that she was in elementary school when Dan was in college when someone asked if they were highschool sweethearts. Fucking YUCK). I have no problem with age gap relationships but idk why she had to mention the 5th grade thing when they're both adults now because it made Dan seem like a pedo when he isn't.

They want 4 kids (but Lex claims this "might be" her last pregnancy).

They will definitely have 5+ kids to keep this money machine going, just like Tiffani Beaston.
She's 30 and she acts like a 19 year old know it all.. Yikes
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Yeah I’m surprised to hear she’s 30 given how she behaves and speaks to her followers. I would have guessed about 25. I had assumed that she was young when she had Cooper and that she was mentally stunted from allowing children to become her identity at such a young age herself. Now I don’t even know what to think..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Here we go... another rant. How long before this thread is flooded with new ppl?

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Salamisammich wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:21 pm Here we go... another rant. How long before this thread is flooded with new ppl? Image

the amount of HOURS she has spent researching and posting about childrens' sunscreen. girl, get a hobby..
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I get it. Better safe than sorry. But for the sake of all that's holy get off the bitch train. It's one thing to present your research and your opinion but you don't have to insult people over it

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Is tubby Todd a pyramid scheme? Does Lex make money if people sign up for these products under her? Why else would she care so much about other people’s opinions and how they care for their own kids?

Lammoth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lammoth »

I thought she was a teen mom when I first found her videos. I was shocked to find out she was 27 at the time. And she’s gotten worse. I actually liked her back then despite being boring.

She posted pictures of all 3 kids ultrasounds. Looks like the new one will actually have a chin.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

MelE wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:23 pm Is tubby Todd a pyramid scheme? Does Lex make money if people sign up for these products under her? Why else would she care so much about other people’s opinions and how they care for their own kids?

I believe she does get paid a little if people use her code. Tubby Todd contains essential oils which are very unsafe for children and she probably knows that. She's got that stuff all over her house but it never looks like it's actually touched so if she has half a brain hopefully she doesn't actually use it on her kids
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looks like it's a girl

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Yep girl

Smoothsailing30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Smoothsailing30 »

I think it's a girl. I guess her "instincts" may be a little off because she's not having twins and it's likely not a boy. And she's still making fun of people who questioned whether or not she actually heard a second heartbeat or not. 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've had 3 kids. 2 girls now a boy. That's a vagina shot if I've ever seen one lol. Guess Willa will need to move over from princess status

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wouldn't put it past her to blur out the penis so we all think it's a girl and then "surprise" everyone with a boy for clickbait tbh
kayliwren4513
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayliwren4513 »

I'm also thinking she would totally blur an ultrasound picture to make people think it's one gender and not the other! Also, she just thanked UppaBaby with a picture of Cooper leaning over the unopened boxes so I'm assuming they sent her the $1,000 stroller and carseat for free as a sponsorship. They've been using that new stroller for a few weeks already so that picture is old. They picked the wrong person to sponsor considering she's always super quick to talk crap about a company while tagging them on IG stories when something isn't up to her standards.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

There aren't 3 lines on the ultrasound pic. I'm still hoping it's a boy so there might be hope for Willa. Cooper will be forgotten no matter what but Willa still has a chance
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

how many times does she say baby per video. she says it so much that the word baby sounds weird to me now

also how weird is it that her "date" with Dan was at...Buy, Buy Baby. What a boring life.
Wherethewindblows
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wherethewindblows »

LisaLulu22 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:21 pm There aren't 3 lines on the ultrasound pic. I'm still hoping it's a boy so there might be hope for Willa. Cooper will be forgotten no matter what but Willa still has a chance
I’m with you. It looks like a scrotum to me.
Wherethewindblows
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wherethewindblows »

kayliwren4513 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:05 am I'm also thinking she would totally blur an ultrasound picture to make people think it's one gender and not the other! Also, she just thanked UppaBaby with a picture of Cooper leaning over the unopened boxes so I'm assuming they sent her the $1,000 stroller and carseat for free as a sponsorship. They've been using that new stroller for a few weeks already so that picture is old. They picked the wrong person to sponsor considering she's always super quick to talk crap about a company while tagging them on IG stories when something isn't up to her standards.

I have never seen a mother influencer flaunt and brag about the free merchandise they have received like she does. It’s gross. We all know it happens, but it really turns me off to companies that work with her. I wish they would have done more research on the type of person she is and the way she speaks to people. She has a complete “holier than thou” complex. I really wish her comments about first time moms suffering a miscarriage would have spread around more before she edited the video, that way people could see her for who she really is.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

Wherethewindblows wrote:
kayliwren4513 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:05 am I'm also thinking she would totally blur an ultrasound picture to make people think it's one gender and not the other! Also, she just thanked UppaBaby with a picture of Cooper leaning over the unopened boxes so I'm assuming they sent her the $1,000 stroller and carseat for free as a sponsorship. They've been using that new stroller for a few weeks already so that picture is old. They picked the wrong person to sponsor considering she's always super quick to talk crap about a company while tagging them on IG stories when something isn't up to her standards.

I have never seen a mother influencer flaunt and brag about the free merchandise they have received like she does. It’s gross. We all know it happens, but it really turns me off to companies that work with her. I wish they would have done more research on the type of person she is and the way she speaks to people. She has a complete “holier than thou” complex. I really wish her comments about first time moms suffering a miscarriage would have spread around more before she edited the video, that way people could see her for who she really is.
What did she say about it? Semi new to her.

Return to “A-H”