The Fitzgeralds: Veteran Mama Lex, blue eye checks, fArmHoUSe flex, goodbye sex | Part #2

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The Fitzgeralds: Veteran Mama Lex, blue eye checks, fArmHoUSe flex, goodbye sex | Part #2

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Thread Title Credit : Yoshil

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds: Veteran Mama Lex, blue eye checks, fArmHoUSe flex, goodbye sex | Part #2

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Toodles123 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:32 am Thread Title Credit : Yoshil

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk
Hey Toodles the link you posted on the last thread was for tapatalk so it wont load on desktop or mobile web just fyi
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: The Fitzgeralds: Veteran Mama Lex, blue eye checks, fArmHoUSe flex, goodbye sex | Part #2

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Double post

Last edited by lizpuff2006 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

@smoothsailing30
At first she posted her Doppler reading showing what she said are 2 heartbeats both in 140s. She asked if people thought it could be twin heartbeats. So then she comes on and says she is tired of everyone telling her one is her heartbeat bc it's too fast. So then she does an aggressive story where she claps her hands slow to represent her heartbeat and then fast to show what the other 2 sound like therefore supposedly proving it couldn't possibly be her heartbeat and that if anyone else told her it was her heartbeat she would block them

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:58 am @smoothsailing30
At first she posted her Doppler reading showing what she said are 2 heartbeats both in 140s. She asked if people thought it could be twin heartbeats. So then she comes on and says she is tired of everyone telling her one is her heartbeat bc it's too fast. So then she does an aggressive story where she claps her hands slow to represent her heartbeat and then fast to show what the other 2 sound like therefore supposedly proving it couldn't possibly be her heartbeat and that if anyone else told her it was her heartbeat she would block them

She’s a literal child that hates not getting her way lmao
Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

lizpuff2006 wrote:@smoothsailing30

It was one of the bitchiest things I’ve seen in a while. I literally said to myself, “Wow, what a c**t.” (Sorry I know some people don’t like that word but I enjoy it lol) Also, you forgot to mention the gross close up of her belly while she used the Doppler. Eww.

And the story about seeing some green in Willa’s eyes was just omg. ImageImageImageLex is so weird about that kid’s eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I can’t wait til her next ultrasound and it shows one baby. Just like her first ultrasound showed one baby. She won’t be convinced it’s not twins until she delivers the baby. Even then she’ll probably insist there’s another one coming.

Yoshi1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Yoshi1 »

She gonna say one twin ate the other... or that she miscarried the second twin.. because "she knows her body"
Wherethewindblows
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wherethewindblows »

I use to really like them. I’ve followed them for a long time. She had started to rub me the wrong way recently. From her “idea about opening stores early for the elderly 🙄. That she reposted on her Instagram over and over. To being a “trend setter” with Justin Timberlake over the freaking bounce house.

Last night was it. She asked for people with medical professionals options on her “twin heart beats” I gave her mine. She lost her freaking mind because I didn’t agree. Her tantrums that followed were an udder embarrassment!!! She’s self righteous, entitled FAKE!!!
Wherethewindblows
Amateur
Amateur

I posted on the other one before I saw that it was moved.

I use to really like them. I’ve followed her for a long time. Recently things have started to rub me the wrong way. From her “ let’s have the stores open early for the for the elderly, that she reposted over and over like it was an original idea 🙄. To her and Justin Timberlake being “trend setters” 🤦🏼‍♀️ You are late to the party sister. 😑

Last night was it for me. She asked for medical professionals opinion, being one I gave her mine. She didn’t agree and lost her damn mind. The temper tantrum that followed was completely embarrassing. She is a self righteous, conceited, FAKE! She seriously needs to be knocked off her high horse.
Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

Her latest Instagram stories of her dancing with the kids is so cringe. She’s putting on such a show for her minions and you can tell she just thinks she’s hilarious. I wonder if her kids will grow up and look back on their childhood and feel sad that what they thought were genuine moments with their mom were actually just opportunities for her to gain followers and money.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Wherethewindblows wrote:I use to really like them. I’ve followed them for a long time. She had started to rub me the wrong way recently. From her “idea about opening stores early for the elderly Image. That she reposted on her Instagram over and over. To being a “trend setter” with Justin Timberlake over the freaking bounce house.

Last night was it. She asked for people with medical professionals options on her “twin heart beats” I gave her mine. She lost her freaking mind because I didn’t agree. Her tantrums that followed were an udder embarrassment!!! She’s self righteous, entitled FAKE!!!
My thoughts exactly. I've had the same experience and had to stop following her because the heart beat thing was just too ridiculous Image

She reminds me a little of Heidi Kim's know-it-all attitude but seems to be a little more full of herself and childish about it. GREAT combo.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Smoothsailing30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Smoothsailing30 »

Wow that’s a new level of bitchiness. I got on my husbands IG to see and kind of surprised! Like I said, I used to like her but yuck! Why ask for opinions if you are going to punish people for giving them? What a narcissist and fake. If she's not careful, her ugly attitude will cost her because she doesn't have the most interesting content so if her personality is bad too, ain't nobody gonna stick around! "" I threw up guacamole so I'm a little salty" understatement of the year. I thought you were soooo calm and Zen and that's how you know you're pregnant. 🙄 her Doppler placement on the left side looked like right over the femoral artery. I'm an L&D nurse and in my opinion she didn't get two fetal heart tones. Maybe one but I'd have to compare hers. Maternal heart rates get high sometimes.
Wherethewindblows
Amateur
Amateur

Yes!!! That’s what I told her too. That it looked like she was over her arteries. She freaking lost it. Went in about how she went to nursing school and was a medical assistant and what not. 🤨.
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Damn i wanna read her comments but I’m blocked too for telling her she should’ve waited til her 8 week appointment. Why do these YouTube bitches complain about situations they put themselves in then complain when called out.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Wherethewindblows wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:00 pm I use to really like them. I’ve followed them for a long time. She had started to rub me the wrong way recently. From her “idea about opening stores early for the elderly 🙄. That she reposted on her Instagram over and over. To being a “trend setter” with Justin Timberlake over the freaking bounce house.

I used to like her as well but she's really changed and I can't stand her now. The way she talks to people who watch her videos and pay her bills, is inexcusable. For whatever reason, she wants to have twins and anybody telling her it could be anything else she treats like crap. I commented on someone else's comment on her post on Youtube about finding two hearts and she deleted them. I saw someone else just now say she's had twins and although she loves them and they are amazing, she wouldn't wish multiples on anyone. You know as soon Lex sees that she'll delete it.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lex a medical assistant? Bwahahahaha. She worked in a bar

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

The arrogance from her is astounding. I can't even look at her face anymore. It is so smug and conceited. I really don't understand why she fawns over Willa and ignores poor Cooper. The obsession with Willa's eye color is beyond strange. As a RN, that IG story of her "heartbeat explanation" shows that she NEVER GRADUATED from nursing school. I think she went for 1 year, max. She doesn't know what she is talking about. Girl, you aren't an elite athlete, your heart rate is not going to stay the same whether you are resting or exercising. And you definitely are not having twins. She is trying so hard to be someone she is not, it is painful. I liked her in the beginning because she felt relatable. Definitely can't say that now.
mamaof_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaof_2 »

I watched the video that was during Easter, I think Wednesday’s video. It broke my heart when Cooper was coming down the stairs and got so excited about the eggs and all his mother is screaming is “wait for Willa, you have to wait for Willa”. His little face when he picked up an egg and she yelled “leave it for Willa” I almost cried when he placed the egg back on the stairs and walked away I swear she is a so mean to him and you can see it all over his face now when she tries to interact with him.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I can gaurentee she doesn’t even “want” twins. She just wants them for the clickbait and potential views. A multiples pregnancy brings more views than a singleton. I don’t think she grasps just how hard twins can be.

Return to “A-H”