Crazy Middles/ Crazy Pieces | Part Two

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Re: Crazy Middles/ Crazy Pieces | Part Two

Unread post by Brazilnut »

I swear to God it feels like Crystal is their twenty something year-old sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MyUsername3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MyUsername3 »

I wonder if Hallie and Ariana feel pressure to succeed with their Crazy Duo channel like Cynthia and Lacey have down with CGL. They posted a Q+A that neither of them seemed to interested in. Ariana talked a lot (H didn't speak until 2 minutes in), but Hallie didn't look like she wanted to anyway. It might have just been an off video because they are still recovering from Covid, but I hope this Youtube channel is a fun thing for them and doesn't feel like an obligation.
MyUsername3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyUsername3 »

A title idea is "Out with the old, in with the new" I saw something similar posted by someone but I like this wording.
Angel_nix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Angel_nix »

Bekkaz wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:04 pm New thread title idea: 'Casting out old and collecting new' (this goes for children as well as furniture, xmas decorations etc)
This was the thread suggestion from a few pages back
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Seeing Lacey and Cynthia's latest blog, do you think one of the reasons they left home was to be allowed having that many people over? J&S seem to be taking the pandemic rather seriously, and if Cynthia and Lacey wanted to be around their friends all the time, maybe moving out was a solution. They've been there for less than a week, so they had no time to quarantine, and are having a friend, Cody and a cousin over, no masks. Plus, Cynthia spent the night over at Jonathon's, no masks.

lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Brazilnut wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:56 pm Seeing Lacey and Cynthia's latest blog, do you think one of the reasons they left home was to be allowed having that many people over? J&S seem to be taking the pandemic rather seriously, and if Cynthia and Lacey wanted to be around their friends all the time, maybe moving out was a solution. They've been there for less than a week, so they had no time to quarantine, and are having a friend, Cody and a cousin over, no masks. Plus, Cynthia spent the night over at Jonathon's, no masks.

Yup, 100% what I was thinking after viewing this vlog. AZ has the highest rate of infection in the WORLD right now. I'm glad J&S have been taking it so seriously but it seems like Lacey and Cynthia took advantage of being away from that almost immediately. Visiting 3 people all from different households within the first few days of moving. I know they probably miss their family but it's almost like the pandemic doesn't exist in their vlogs.

I was confused by the fact that Lacey kept stressing they were happy they were 'allowed' to buy a lighter. 18 is a legal age to buy a lighter. Does this mean she doesn't have a state ID yet? That is a huge issue for two teens to be living alone with no state identification. Also would further prove the theory that the condo was purchased. They would not be allowed to rent there without providing a form of gov ID upon lease signing.

Don't want to double post so I'll just add this here. Destiny was 20 when she was adopted (AZ lets you adopt up to age 21). In both ways she is still their oldest adopted kid, older than Weston. Probably just a slip up from Shelley but I really wonder why she's never shown or mentioned anymore. Not even saying goodbye to her bio sister...
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

lurkerthatposts wrote:
Brazilnut wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:56 pm Seeing Lacey and Cynthia's latest blog, do you think one of the reasons they left home was to be allowed having that many people over? J&S seem to be taking the pandemic rather seriously, and if Cynthia and Lacey wanted to be around their friends all the time, maybe moving out was a solution. They've been there for less than a week, so they had no time to quarantine, and are having a friend, Cody and a cousin over, no masks. Plus, Cynthia spent the night over at Jonathon's, no masks.

Yup, 100% what I was thinking after viewing this vlog. AZ has the highest rate of infection in the WORLD right now. I'm glad J&S have been taking it so seriously but it seems like Lacey and Cynthia took advantage of being away from that almost immediately. Visiting 3 people all from different households within the first few days of moving. I know they probably miss their family but it's almost like the pandemic doesn't exist in their vlogs.

I was confused by the fact that Lacey kept stressing they were happy they were 'allowed' to buy a lighter. 18 is a legal age to buy a lighter. Does this mean she doesn't have a state ID yet? That is a huge issue for two teens to be living alone with no state identification. Also would further prove the theory that the condo was purchased. They would not be allowed to rent there without providing a form of gov ID upon lease signing.

Don't want to double post so I'll just add this here. Destiny was 20 when she was adopted (AZ lets you adopt up to age 21). In both ways she is still their oldest adopted kid, older than Weston. Probably just a slip up from Shelley but I really wonder why she's never shown or mentioned anymore. Not even saying goodbye to her bio sister...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Americans use their driver's licenses as ID? She doesn't have a license, so maybe she really doesn't have any ID.

Here's what I came up with (my own conspiracy): Lacey wanted to spend time with her friends, perhaps even date. (SIDE NOTE: 10 DATES IN 10 WEEKS IS PRETTY GOOD CONTENT, LACEY!) We know she spent a couple of days in the Valley with her friends and then "quarantined" for like two other days. J&S know thats not a real quarantine. But Lacey "is an adult", she can do as she pleases, they can't stop her from leaving to see friends. J&S were already looking into property in the Valley. They suggest she moves out. She gets excited, she likes the idea of "being an adult". A day goes by and she gets cold feet. She's not sure she can do it, she's scared. She's sharing her fears with Cynthia. J&S realize Lacey is not ready to make the move on her own and suggest Cynthia goes along. They get super excited. They're gonna "be adults" and rule over themselves. But they're also unsure. They're both young. They decide to go.

automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

Unread post by automotivegal781 »

In my state, individuals 18 and up are eligible for a state ID - a state ID is government issued. I assume that Lacey would be eligible as well in AZ for a state ID, but I am not sure of the laws there. She absolutely should have some form of identification if she isn't going to get a license any time soon. I was surprised to see Lacey hanging out with Cody and Cynthia hanging out with Jonathan at his home. I do think it's great they've reunited with their brothers, but I also want them to stay safe. Hanging out in several households over a week isn't smart.

Max's dental issues probably should have been taken care of before the braces.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

automotivegal781 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:30 pm In my state, individuals 18 and up are eligible for a state ID - a state ID is government issued. I assume that Lacey would be eligible as well in AZ for a state ID, but I am not sure of the laws there. She absolutely should have some form of identification if she isn't going to get a license any time soon. I was surprised to see Lacey hanging out with Cody and Cynthia hanging out with Jonathan at his home. I do think it's great they've reunited with their brothers, but I also want them to stay safe. Hanging out in several households over a week isn't smart.

Max's dental issues probably should have been taken care of before the braces.
i don’t trust an ortho that would put braces on teeth that needed work that badly. the only excuse is if the braces don’t touch the affected teeth at all. shows that they care about money more than actually helping to improve teeth. this is a huge no no in my area.
madewitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by madewitty »

lurkerthatposts wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:27 pm

there is actually no legal age to buy a lighter but with the federal tobacco sales age going up to 21 there are places that won't let you buy lighters until you are 21. I'm pretty sure Lacey has her permit which means she has ID.
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

Unread post by automotivegal781 »

CamilaCabello wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:02 pm i don’t trust an ortho that would put braces on teeth that needed work that badly. the only excuse is if the braces don’t touch the affected teeth at all. shows that they care about money more than actually helping to improve teeth. this is a huge no no in my area.
I agree. It's quite obvious that the decision for most of the children to get braces is about cosmetics and less about the health of the children. A good ortho would refer a patient to a dentist to fix those issues before installing braces. They must be spending at least 10K on the braces and Invisalign trays.
emilythebookworm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilythebookworm »

In Lacey and Cynthia’s newest video they say that it is their second day in their new apartment. The video seems to be filmed over the course of 2 or 3 days. In those days they see Cody, Jonathan, laceys friend, they mention Jonathan’s friend that gave Cynthia pyjamas and Lacey mentions hanging out with a cousin. They also talk about going to the mall and are shown going to various stores. They have sure been to a lot of place and seen a lot of people, all without masks in such a short period of time. If they don’t have COVID yet I’m sure they will soon enough. I think it’s just crazy during a pandemic to be visiting with so many different people.

I also found it interesting that Lacey did all of the vlogging and cynthia just briefly appeared in it.

On a side note I found it weird that they were acting weird about buying a lighter and were surprised they were able to buy one. I’m in Canada and as far as I know any age could buy a lighter, I remember buying one as a kid for a candle. Is there an age with buying lighters in the USA that I’m unaware of?
annacleta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annacleta »

Destiny was 17 when she was adopted in 2014. Weston (formerly known as Michael) was adopted on December 2016 a few days before he turned 18.
plentyof123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by plentyof123 »

I had the exact same thought as some above posters, that a large motivation for moving out is getting away from J/S strict rules in the pandemic. It is quite irresponsible how they are currently acting though, I thought they were more responsible than that tbh but I guess that was just them following their parents rules. It does seem like they're having a fun time which is great, but yeah, not exactly responsible.
MoonMountain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoonMountain »

3 minutes of Lacey peeling bandages off her face? wow, riveting content...
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=195&t=16570

Return to “A-H”