Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles/ Crazy Pieces | Part Two

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

I mean it’s obvious to tell Max is biologically Crystal and Aaron’s but just watching the wedding video vlog and wow! It’s hard to tell without knowing it’s Aaron if it’s him or Max when he was younger!

It’s an odd to me if Jacob is still close with Harlan (is it Harlan or Harland?) why he hasn’t mentioned his Dad to him at all or that he hasn’t said anything to his Dad about being in touch!

Aubrey has grown on me more and more recently! She seems like a really sweet kid and so loving to Harlan in that video we don’t see them interact very often but they clearly still have a bond! (I mean of course they have a bond as siblings but I mean a closer one!)
citcatone
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by citcatone »

I'm confused... Why didn't Miles tell Harlan about his dad if they talk all the time??? And why didn't Miles tell his dad how to get in contact with Harlan??? Miles must have known about his dad trying to find Harlan and then being denied contact.
Kittylover_92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kittylover_92 »

I felt really uncomfortable watching the video with Harlan speaking to his bio dad for the 1st time. That was a really private moment and should not have been filmed the their viewers, and I don’t buy that Harlan wanted it to be filmed, That’s Bullshit. Shelly or Jared made the proposal to him, and he obviously said yes to not disappoint them. Even if it was his idea to film it, they shouldn’t have uploaded it and just saved the video for him.
I only watched the 1st part with Shelly and Jared talking but I couldn’t watch the actual scene of Harlan and his dad speaking, I felt like it’s violating his privacy. Glad that he got the chance to speak to his father though, that’s great.

Another thing I find weird is Shelly and Jared always claim to have a close relationship with their older kids but seem to know nothing about their lives. How on earth do they claim to be close to miles but didn’t know he got in contact with his bio dad until he posted it on FB.
SkyWolfX
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SkyWolfX »

Lauralou_15 wrote:I mean it’s obvious to tell Max is biologically Crystal and Aaron’s but just watching the wedding video vlog and wow! It’s hard to tell without knowing it’s Aaron if it’s him or Max when he was younger!

It’s an odd to me if Jacob is still close with Harlan (is it Harlan or Harland?) why he hasn’t mentioned his Dad to him at all or that he hasn’t said anything to his Dad about being in touch!

Aubrey has grown on me more and more recently! She seems like a really sweet kid and so loving to Harlan in that video we don’t see them interact very often but they clearly still have a bond! (I mean of course they have a bond as siblings but I mean a closer one!)
Jacob mentioned in a live stream awhile back that he was in contact but didn’t want to involve Harlan until he was more sure of his dad being I guess safe for Harlan and he wanted to get to know his dad again first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
K123456
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by K123456 »

I agree!! They always say they are “ close “ but not really! Yet they didnt know that 1) Weston wanted to open up his own group home 2) Never visited Jonathan when his first time in the hospital for Asthma. I sent a private message to Jonathan as to why didn’t visit him the first time not this tome cause he obviously has rona but the first time he ended up in the hospital and he said he didn’t even tell them 3) Not knowing that Miles is in touch with his bio dad and going to prop live with him. There are a lot of more not really close instances like never visiting Cody, Weston, their own Bio daughter in the valley. They go to the valley all the timeeee. What about holidays?! I just wish they be honest and say yeah. We try but once they move on we don’t really stay in contact. I wonder as their kid how they feel with Jacobs Sister in the house now. I don’t know I would feel weird knowing that they pay more attention to her and not to them cause they never even visit them, etc.
K123456
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by K123456 »

I agree!! They always say they are “ close “ but not really! Yet they didnt know that 1) Weston wanted to open up his own group home 2) Never visited Jonathan when his first time in the hospital for Asthma. I sent a private message to Jonathan as to why didn’t visit him the first time not this tome cause he obviously has rona but the first time he ended up in the hospital and he said he didn’t even tell them 3) Not knowing that Miles is in touch with his bio dad and going to prop live with him. There are a lot of more not really close instances like never visiting Cody, Weston, their own Bio daughter in the valley. They go to the valley all the timeeee. What about holidays?! I just wish they be honest and say yeah. We try but once they move on we don’t really stay in contact. I wonder as their kid how they feel with Jacobs Sister in the house now. I don’t know I would feel weird knowing that they pay more attention to her and not to them cause they never even visit them, etc.
j_t_r_d
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by j_t_r_d »

Jacob posted last night that he is getting a lot of hate as a result of the video, I feel so bad. People need to understand that these boys grew up thinking that their dad abandoned them, and at one point they thought he was dead. Who knows what kind of image of him their bio mom put in Jacob and Harlan's heads. I think it's understandable that he would be skeptical about having a relationship with his dad, let alone expose his little brother to it. These kids have been through an unimaginable amount of trauma. I hate that this video resulted in so much hate being sent Jacob's way :(
j_t_r_d
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by j_t_r_d »

Jacob posted last night that he is getting a lot of hate as a result of the video, I feel so bad. People need to understand that these boys grew up thinking that their dad abandoned them, and at one point they thought he was dead. Who knows what kind of image of him their bio mom put in Jacob and Harlan's heads. I think it's understandable that he would be skeptical about having a relationship with his dad, let alone expose his little brother to it. These kids have been through an unimaginable amount of trauma. I hate that this video resulted in so much hate being sent Jacob's way :(
suemia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suemia »

j_t_r_d wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:16 am Jacob posted last night that he is getting a lot of hate as a result of the video, I feel so bad. People need to understand that these boys grew up thinking that their dad abandoned them, and at one point they thought he was dead. Who knows what kind of image of him their bio mom put in Jacob and Harlan's heads. I think it's understandable that he would be skeptical about having a relationship with his dad, let alone expose his little brother to it. These kids have been through an unimaginable amount of trauma. I hate that this video resulted in so much hate being sent Jacob's way :(
Where did he post?
pineapples64
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pineapples64 »

That is so sad. I guess another reason the vid should've been kept private...
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

Unread post by automotivegal781 »

The CMs had no reason to post the video about Harlan and his dad. I don't like it one bit. Shelley said Harlan wanted to put it in the vlog, but he is a child going through something extremely vulnerable and personal. Now, people are dissecting the relationship between Miles and Harlan and why if they are so close, why wouldn't it come up in conversation that he's going to live with his dad. It's just really unfortunate and this is such a delicate situation. I don't blame Miles for holding off on telling Harlan. Last thing Harlan needs is more pain.

Anyway, I always forget that Crystal married so young. 17! Wow. I wonder if their religion played a part in that.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

Kittylover_92 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:40 pm I felt really uncomfortable watching the video with Harlan speaking to his bio dad for the 1st time. That was a really private moment and should not have been filmed the their viewers, and I don’t buy that Harlan wanted it to be filmed, That’s Bullshit. Shelly or Jared made the proposal to him, and he obviously said yes to not disappoint them. Even if it was his idea to film it, they shouldn’t have uploaded it and just saved the video for him.
I only watched the 1st part with Shelly and Jared talking but I couldn’t watch the actual scene of Harlan and his dad speaking, I felt like it’s violating his privacy. Glad that he got the chance to speak to his father though, that’s great.

Another thing I find weird is Shelly and Jared always claim to have a close relationship with their older kids but seem to know nothing about their lives. How on earth do they claim to be close to miles but didn’t know he got in contact with his bio dad until he posted it on FB.
It is obvious that Harlan hates being filmed. There is no way he is the one asking her to film this and put it online. Even if he asks, they should have said no..

Also, I have no idea why Miles wouldn't have told Harlan that their Dad wasn't dead, or why Shelly didn't know why Harlan, her son, didn't know that his dad was alive and announced it to him so bluntly.

I kind of wish one of the older one made a "what life was like growing with the Crazy Middles" but they all have younger siblings still living in the house so they still keep in contact. I don't think there is anything horrible going on, obviously, but I am sure that Shelly forces them to be filmed and act in front of the camera/share things they are not comfortable with.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

K123456 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:42 pmI just wish they be honest and say yeah. We try but once they move on we don’t really stay in contact
I am not sure they are in contact with some of those living under their roof....

I'll show myself the way to the naughty bitchy corner ;)

I think Shelly is excited because she hoards a new kid and she can compete with her sister being a grandmother. She will forget about Nicole and her daughter next Lama/dog she gets.
sophielouiseok
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sophielouiseok »

Shelley assuming Harlan knew his dad was alive honestly upset me, does she not think he would have mentioned it??
Surely it would have been better to take a sensitive approach, even if it’s ‘how do you feel about your brother talking to your dad while you’re not, is that something you’re ok with ? Etc etc’ she knew he thought he was dead, why drop a bombshell so casually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

I am happy for Harlan that he seems overjoyed about connecting with his dad. I hope he's given some level of privacy, but I am sure if he visits his dad, Shelley will vlog the whole thing.

Anyone find Crystal a tad immature? She played pranks on Hailie and Ariana because they got treats from a secret admirer. She was acting more like their older sister than a parent. Hailie seemed annoyed.
zomgshields
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zomgshields »

Why the heck is crystal so obsessed with who her children are dating? She try’s so hard to be a “cool mom”
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

In their latest Q&A video, Shelley basically implied that Lacey is jealous of Nicole and has been having a hard time since Nicole came into the home. Lacey thinks she's been replaced. I'm really surprised that Shelley said that in front of Nicole - she just went through a huge transition and the last thing she needs is to feel like her presence is causing a problem.

Edit: Hannah mentioned in the last CP video that Crystal won't vlog their romantic relationships anymore. Good.
Kittylover_92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kittylover_92 »

automotivegal781 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:57 pm In their latest Q&A video, Shelley basically implied that Lacey is jealous of Nicole and has been having a hard time since Nicole came into the home. Lacey thinks she's been replaced. I'm really surprised that Shelley said that in front of Nicole - she just went through a huge transition and the last thing she needs is to feel like her presence is causing a problem.

Edit: Hannah mentioned in the last CP video that Crystal won't vlog their romantic relationships anymore. Good.
I was really surprised (but not really) that Shelly said that in front of Nicole as well, but these people don’t seem to understand privacy or social cues.
Nicole seems like a really reserved chilled back young lady, which is quite refreshing from IN YOUR FACE Lacey.
I’m not surprised that Lacey feels intimidated by Nicole. Lacey expects a lot of attention and I sense that when the spotlight isn’t on her she can be really vile.
I wonder now that Destiny hasn’t been around since the quarantine and Nicole is now in the picture will she be “replaced”. I don’t think it will be the worst thing for Destiny to keep some distance even after this quarantine to gain some independence, but who knows, she might be pregnant the next time we see her.
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jyr8ri1o3 »

Destiny has been posting on tiktok @des_tiny97

Return to “A-H”