Emma & Ellie | Part Two

mamadramallama98
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie | Part Two

Unread post by mamadramallama98 »

im not logged in yt and it’s asking me to log in bc the live video requires age verification lol
Sillysailing
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sillysailing »

Heather is awful! All she cares about is money. It would nice if she showed something other than shopping or buying crap on her channel. How about they actually do something? Help a neighbor? Work in the yard? Show more cooking instead of eating out every meal? She is raising kids that are spoiled and only care about material things. And her comment about FL and Covid were false and uncalled for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

Why do you watch if you don’t like them?
athyker wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:17 pm I think the girls seem rude because they're over moving every year. I'm shocked Heather is filming and not Emma like usual. What a total moron she is. The amount of money she has wasted on cars, houses, and house projects is unreal to me. It's clear nothing will make her happy. Seriously she is beyond reckless with her decisions and money making. Those poor girls. In for a rude awakening when they go out into the real world.

Emma doesn't seem happy. She's probably tired of moving, doesn't want to move out of the neighborhood where her bf also lives, and she's 17. She won't be in this house for very long.

She is spreading false information to her young viewers. I swear to god I cannot stand her. I'd love for her to tell six of the people I know that have lost someone to covid. She's incredibly disrespectful. I'd love to say I'm shocked but it's Heather. Nothing surprises me coming out of her misinformed mouth. I don't know a soul who's picking up and moving to FL because covid is not what they thought.

I can't wait for Emma to go off to college and their channel die.
pretzel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pretzel »

Also, did she really catch Covid and went to hospital in January because i remember her being in all of the videos in Januray
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

pretzel wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:56 am Also, did she really catch Covid and went to hospital in January because i remember her being in all of the videos in Januray
Was that confirmed? She'll probably say she had the flu. 🙄🙄
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

2015Girl wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:40 pm Why do you watch if you don’t like them?
athyker wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:17 pm I think the girls seem rude because they're over moving every year. I'm shocked Heather is filming and not Emma like usual. What a total moron she is. The amount of money she has wasted on cars, houses, and house projects is unreal to me. It's clear nothing will make her happy. Seriously she is beyond reckless with her decisions and money making. Those poor girls. In for a rude awakening when they go out into the real world.

Emma doesn't seem happy. She's probably tired of moving, doesn't want to move out of the neighborhood where her bf also lives, and she's 17. She won't be in this house for very long.

She is spreading false information to her young viewers. I swear to god I cannot stand her. I'd love for her to tell six of the people I know that have lost someone to covid. She's incredibly disrespectful. I'd love to say I'm shocked but it's Heather. Nothing surprises me coming out of her misinformed mouth. I don't know a soul who's picking up and moving to FL because covid is not what they thought.

Why do you keep asking these ridiculous questions? Did you forget you are on a gossip message board? Read any other board here, it's not all sunshine and rainbows sweetie! Keep on scrolling if you don't like what I say.
onedeadangel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onedeadangel »

athyker wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:43 pm
2015Girl wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:40 pm Why do you watch if you don’t like them?

Why do you keep asking these ridiculous questions? Did you forget you are on a gossip message board? Read any other board here, it's not all sunshine and rainbows sweetie! Keep on scrolling if you don't like what I say.

This person literally does this all time the....super annoying...one min they hate with everyone and the next min they defend the family hardcore 😂

Also good god when Heather explained to Ellie it was just a hot tub she really went “EWW” spoiled little brat I really hope someday she gets a hard taste of reality she is not like Emma even though Emma is starting to show her. True colors too.

In my opinion i don’t think Ellie will do great in school and want to stay with her parents forever she seems really mentally stunted I get that she is like 12 (??) but she has the mindset of a spoiled 8 year old
onedeadangel
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry for the double post but I’ve been gone awhile.

You can just tell i the video of about Ellie’s braces through thumbnail that she thinks she is hot shit and she just gives off the vibe of being a mean girl lol

If she was my daughter I would need to seriously shake some sense into her
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

onedeadangel wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:23 am Sorry for the double post but I’ve been gone awhile.

You can just tell i the video of about Ellie’s braces through thumbnail that she thinks she is hot shit and she just gives off the vibe of being a mean girl lol

I've always thought Ellie was horrible. They've always excused it because of her age. That can only go on for so long before that's just who she is. That's how they've raised her. Mark lets her get whatever she wants. He doesn't make fun of her. None of that. She is a mini mixture of the two of them. God help them! She has zero reasons to be a mean girl btw! Not like Emma. Emma is gorgeous!

I feel like when she's older she won't be as easy as Emma has been.

I guess they're glossing over Heathers dangerous and flat out wrong covid comments.
mamadramallama98
Amateur
Amateur

onedeadangel wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:23 am Sorry for the double post but I’ve been gone awhile.

ellie does give off mean girl vibes even tho she is young, she seems like someone who tells her friends what to do.

and emma really is showing her true colors recently, and i think she is just more aware of how to put on a show for the camera. if you look at her tiktoks she seems like an entirely different person than she is on yt. all of her tiktoks are her trying to look “hot”

and whatever ppl say about heather she spoils both emma and ellie, not just ellie. they are very privileged girls, and i doubt they even realize it. no one in the family seems very grateful to have their lifestyle, they just seem like they always want more.
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

I agree & I wonder if a lot of the drama and friend issues that Emma has had was maybe her own fault? Like I’ve said before- both girls will be in for a rude awakening. I wonder what this family will do once the money starts to run dry... maybe that is why heather is thinking about making money off of the housing market. I guess they all probably have a enough clothes that they could probably sell and live off of for a while lol. Didn’t Emma get into some shit years ago for acting like wearing Walmart clothes was gross and beneath her?
mamadramallama98
Amateur
Amateur

LuckyCharm wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:54 pm I agree & I wonder if a lot of the drama and friend issues that Emma has had was maybe her own fault? Like I’ve said before- both girls will be in for a rude awakening. I wonder what this family will do once the money starts to run dry... maybe that is why heather is thinking about making money off of the housing market. I guess they all probably have a enough clothes that they could probably sell and live off of for a while lol. Didn’t Emma get into some shit years ago for acting like wearing Walmart clothes was gross and beneath her?
yeah, she had to turn comments off on that one. she said she has never in her life worn walmart clothes so she is nervous, and that it is a once in a lifetime experience for her. so out of touch lol.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Her cousin Karli is the same way. She turned up her nose at Target clothes, if I recall.
Which is funny, because both girls had "clothing lines" that were basically marked up Walmart clothes. Made in China, bought wholesale and sold from their online "stores". But they won't be caught dead in anything that isn't brand name.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

7C74DDD4-970B-49F6-B77E-BF79CD1032E3.png
Clearwater is only an hour away from Venice not 3 hours.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If there's traffic, it'll be more than an hour.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Emma is GORGEOUS!!!!!
onedeadangel
Amateur
Amateur

Ellie was present at a shooting and no one told Heather??

I’d be pissed too honestly
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

I would be too. I feel it's the parents responsibility, but I would have expected Ellie to find a charger and call me. Or use her friends phone. Something. They make excuses for Ellie but had that been Emma she'd be on restriction right now.
onedeadangel
Amateur
Amateur

athyker wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:46 pm I would be too. I feel it's the parents responsibility, but I would have expected Ellie to find a charger and call me. Or use her friends phone. Something. They make excuses for Ellie but had that been Emma she'd be on restriction right now.
Emma would no longer have a social life NOTHING she would have everything taken away
pfl628
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pfl628 »

I caught a bit of Heather's tiktok live today. She said that Ellie isn't friends with Mariah anymore, not bc of the shooting but because Heather does not approve of her behavior. She also mentioned Ellie got her phone taken away for some other reason but Ellie was still at youth group with her friends while Heather was live.

Return to “A-H”