Emma & Ellie | Part Two

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Emma & Ellie | Part Two

Unread post by athyker »

pfl628 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:05 pm I caught a bit of Heather's tiktok live today. She said that Ellie isn't friends with Mariah anymore, not bc of the shooting but because Heather does not approve of her behavior. She also mentioned Ellie got her phone taken away for some other reason but Ellie was still at youth group with her friends while Heather was live.
I'd love to say I'm shocked but I'm not. If Heather had her way those girls would have no friends. She is the control freak of all control freaks. The jealousy she has of her girls and their friends/boyfriends is unreal. Maybe if she wasn't such a negative bi*ch about everything she might have friends. As much as I can't stand Ellie and think she's such a brat, I feel bad for them both. They have a mother from hell.
pfl628
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pfl628 »

I didn't watch the whole video yet, but their new shein haul description says that Heather picked out all the clothes. She is a huge control freak and disguises it as "surprising" the girls, from their bedroom makeovers to clothes. I also feel so bad for Emma because she seems so insecure and looks to her mom for approval of everything. I think she will find her true self after high school.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Someone, please tell them it's She-in.

I feel you on this. Emma even said in a vlog once that she (sadly) may not go away to college because her mom does so much for her that she feels she may not be ready for the world. Heather has done her no favors. I love how her cousin Karli is so independent and that's thanks to Candi. Candi also isn't a control freak about things either. But not control freak Heather. You have to teach and let your kids do things. Let them make mistakes. That's how they learn. If you continue to do everything for them it's no bueno. That's our job as parents.

I can totally see Emma doing really well as a flight attendant. I think it'd be perfect for her
pfl628
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pfl628 »

athyker wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:44 am Someone, please tell them it's She-in.

I feel you on this. Emma even said in a vlog once that she (sadly) may not go away to college because her mom does so much for her that she feels she may not be ready for the world. Heather has done her no favors. I love how her cousin Karli is so independent and that's thanks to Candi. Candi also isn't a control freak about things either. But not control freak Heather. You have to teach and let your kids do things. Let them make mistakes. That's how they learn. If you continue to do everything for them it's no bueno. That's our job as parents.

I can totally see Emma doing really well as a flight attendant. I think it'd be perfect for her
It's definitely she-in! haha yeah I wish Emma could have more independence like Karli. I think Heather feels like she's giving Emma freedom by just letting her hang out with her friends and drive around but Karli has independence by like taking care of herself (making appointments, getting a job for a bit, running errands, etc).
I agree I really think Emma would be such a good flight attendant and she would be able to learn street smarts (which she lacks) quickly through traveling so much.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

I've said this before but you know who a great parent is? Candi! (Heathers sister for those that don't know)

In today's video, she took Karli to the OBGYN and they were discussing birth control. They were talking about why she's on birth control when Karli chimes in saying "don't expose me." Candi immediately changes the subject. Do you know who would have kept talking and not listened to her daughter setting boundaries for herself? Heather. She would have done an entire video about it embarrassing Emma.

It's still crazy to me they're related.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Candi still exploits her kids. I don't think they necessarily should have been talking about Karli's GYN visit. They use "Chasha" videos to make money, and there were definitely times when the older boys wanted privacy but Candi pushed them to talk. And giving two normal high school students a ship name as if they were real celebrities is just ridiculous.
Heather is absolutely worse than Candi. But Candi is no saint. Anyone using her children for money on YT needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:59 pm Candi still exploits her kids. I don't think they necessarily should have been talking about Karli's GYN visit. They use "Chasha" videos to make money, and there were definitely times when the older boys wanted privacy but Candi pushed them to talk. And giving two normal high school students a ship name as if they were real celebrities is just ridiculous.
Heather is absolutely worse than Candi. But Candi is no saint. Anyone using her children for money on YT needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
It's different IMO. When Heather does it, it's mean and malicious. When Candi does it, it's fun and informative.
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noutuber »

Another video of wasteful spending. I can't believe buying something in only one color is a trend.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Just more junk to bring into the house to throw away on the next clean with me video.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Oh, I am so happy. I'm fairly certain the surprise they gave Emma is Elizabeth visiting!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw her in Emma's instastories. That makes me so so so so so happy. Yay Heather!
pretzel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pretzel »

yess i am so happy too, that is so nice of Heather,amazing
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Todays video was awesome!!! I LOVE Emma and Elizabeth together so much. I hope Emma gets to visit Elizabeth when she goes to College. Gahhh. I'm so happy for Emma. YAY, Heather YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Heather doesn't put a lot of restrictions on them and tries and monopolize their time. Just let them be together and hang out. YAY!!!!
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noutuber »

I'm so happy for Emma!
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Emma looks so happy in todays vlog and that makes me so happy!!!!!
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

How do I delete all these posts from a few days ago? It kept freezing on me then when I'd go back to read what I wrote my posts didn't show up. Now all of a sudden there are a ton of my posts. Sorry! lol
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

Emma’s reaction to Elizabeth was odd. Also I’m sorry but Emma wearing her mask under her nose EVERY TIME they are in a store drives me nuts. I noticed that her boyfriend does it so maybe that’s why she does it? Idk but you know it’s bad when Mark wears his mask better.
pfl628
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pfl628 »

I guess the website is back finally! So first off, they are NOT vaccinated and still aren't wearing masks. Second, Emma is in an on and off again friendship with her friend group. At this point, I think they have stopped being friends about 3 or so times. I'm starting to believe a lot of it is Emma's fault as she rarely can hold onto friends (only exception being Elizabeth) and is quick to drop people. I know a lot of past friendships had ended due to Heather but now I think Emma has been playing a bigger part in those situations as well. Finally, I like that they're incorporating more of Ellie into the vlogs but the way she speaks drives me insane. She mumbles most of her words and will start saying things in a normal tone then finish it out very quietly and mumbling.
Sillysailing
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sillysailing »

Ahhhhh I TOTALLY agree! They will never make successful vlogs with Ellie. She is not easy to watch!

Return to “A-H”