Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam | Part Three

Unread post by puzzledbyit28 »

blissablake wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:55 pm
puzzledbyit28 wrote:
blissablake wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:17 pm
Not even from America, and I know you are incorrect. One party consent states. I just looked it up to confirm which ones were... and it’s 42. 42 states are one party consent states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First, it's not 42. There are 15 states that require both parties to consent. Second, it doesn't even matter because if this phone call happened while Cam was in Florida, a judge could easily rule that they must follow Florida's laws (especially since this was posted on YouTube for the whole world to see) and therefore both sides must consent. https://www.justia.com/50-state-surveys ... ersations/
Determining which jurisdiction’s law controls in cases involving recording devices or parties in multiple states can be complex, so it is likely best to adhere to the strictest applicable law when in doubt, and/or get the clear consent of all parties before recording.

Florida
In Florida it is illegal to record an in-person or telephone conversation without the consent of all parties. Violating this law constitutes either a misdemeanor or a third degree felony depending on the offender’s intent and conviction history, and can also subject the offender to civil damages.

FL Stat § 934.03 (definition & penalties)
Beyond the consent state aspect, if the Bredahls are lying in any way, Cam has a case against them for libel/slander (depending on whether videos are considered oral or written). Them sharing that recording could also violate Youtube's privacy guidelines, in which case YouTube would require them to remove it. In general, it is never ok to record someone without their consent and share it publicly. Idk what would compel any of you to defend that.
Oh I’m so sorry, I was off by 3! It’s still the majority of states are a one party consent state. So you are incorrect.

And the quote you shared stated it was illegal to record IN Florida. Not someone in Florida. The bredahl bunch were in Texas, therefore adhere to their state laws not Florida’s.

Why are you defending people who recorded someone without their consent and then posted it to YouTube in an attempt to trash said person in front of a global audience because they're still upset they weren't invited to a funeral?
here4thedrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4thedrama »

My guess is she'll be back in 3 weeks.

When she had the audacity to say "Maybe if Landon asked for help then he wouldn't be where he is today" it seemed like really bad acting to me. That was uncalled for seeing as we were told he did seek out help by going to stay with his family. Is she losing track of her lies at this point? This video doesn't come off as genuine at all. We know she's hiding things and being shady as usual. I'm sure she was reading off a script since she talked about her and Addi writing scripts for the podcast and we saw her reading it off her phone. She probably reads off of a script every time she makes a video.

It looks like the podcast isn't doing well. Do you think Camryn is trying to promote the podcast by saying that she's leaving YouTube so her minions will follow her there and suffer through those boring, pointless episodes? That was one of the first things that came to my mind when I saw her clickbait title. Surely she's not going anywhere when she just spent several months setting up the podcast in the most extra way possible.
givemetheteapls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by givemetheteapls »

daisiesemmy wrote:
puzzledbyit28 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:42 pm
blissablake wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:55 pm Oh I’m so sorry, I was off by 3! It’s still the majority of states are a one party consent state. So you are incorrect.

And the quote you shared stated it was illegal to record IN Florida. Not someone in Florida. The bredahl bunch were in Texas, therefore adhere to their state laws not Florida’s.

Why are you defending people who recorded someone without their consent and then posted it to YouTube in an attempt to trash said person in front of a global audience because they're still upset they weren't invited to a funeral?
exactly- hate cam all you want but we cant deny that was extremely inappropriate of them to record her.
Sure but that’s not the point here. Morally, I can see how people think what they did was wrong. But legally, it’s not. They were located in a one party consent state, and legally they were allowed to record the conversation, at the very least. Not sure about sharing it, but still, things can be wrong on a moral level and still legal, which is where I think this would fall.

Cam sending a cease and desist honestly just stinks of guilt to me. I’ve been sent one before, and my lawyers told me that it’s a very common scare tactic people will take, because all it does is tell the receiver that if they do not do what the sender is telling them to do, they will pursue legal action. In my case I wasn’t lying, therefore it wasn’t slander, and the c&d was just sent to me to scare me into shutting up. Which it nearly did, but I was so scared about it that I got a lawyer anyway so I could get advice, and they told me it was very common for a guilty party to send one even if they have no ground to stand on because it can and often does scare people into doing what they want from fear of losing everything.

I was lucky with my case and with winning in the end, but cam is definitely much more powerful and much richer than the person(s) I was fighting with, and sending one of those is an easy way to scare someone into silence. Or, the video could be private for now as they seek legal advice. But honestly, it would be easier for them to just delete the video rather than risk it. At least in my opinion

blissablake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by blissablake »

puzzledbyit28 wrote:
puzzledbyit28 wrote: First, it's not 42. There are 15 states that require both parties to consent. Second, it doesn't even matter because if this phone call happened while Cam was in Florida, a judge could easily rule that they must follow Florida's laws (especially since this was posted on YouTube for the whole world to see) and therefore both sides must consent. https://www.justia.com/50-state-surveys ... ersations/
Beyond the consent state aspect, if the Bredahls are lying in any way, Cam has a case against them for libel/slander (depending on whether videos are considered oral or written). Them sharing that recording could also violate Youtube's privacy guidelines, in which case YouTube would require them to remove it. In general, it is never ok to record someone without their consent and share it publicly. Idk what would compel any of you to defend that.
Oh I’m so sorry, I was off by 3! It’s still the majority of states are a one party consent state. So you are incorrect.

I’m not. I’m just pointing out that you saying it’s illegal almost anywhere in the us is incorrect. Because it’s not, majority of states have the one party consent law

futureccl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by futureccl »

4Puzzlepieces wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:30 am I am also recently curious as to who ask these people are putting up all these photos of her and her children? Where in the heck are they getting all these old photos of her as a kid? I almost wondered if ask these " faithcamily" "camrynrares" aren't really her or her family trying to get more fans? I wouldn't want people reposting pictures of especially my children without my permission? Especially that young. Some of the photos and videos just seem to be something you'd have if you were her or a family member. She doesn't even have some of those photos on her own page, neither did her family so how do these " fan pages " get hold of those? Especially the ones of the girls that you don't see on camryns own page?" And why isn't she going after those people who are using those photos without her permission? Why isn't she asking them where they are getting those photos? 😒🤔
Cam's mum used to blog when they were kids so I think there's a ton of pictures on the internet easy to find and not illegal to share (just creepy. Most "celebrities" have fan pages like that.

To the person above who said "if he needed help she should have helped him she was his wife", this is probably my whole problem with this thread. Plenty of spouses have failed big time to help their mentally ill partner, because IT IS HARD. people study for years, go to school, get degrees, to know how to help mentally ill people. Comparing mental illness to a broken arm just shows how little you understand the complexity of it (which, good for you, I went through my partner being depressed and thinking he had killed himself every time he didn't pick up the phone, definitely nothing like supporting him with a broken arm, I WISH).
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 4Puzzlepieces »

Gotcha on the pictures 😉 still, yes it is creepy. Allot of those pics though are of Collette and Delilah. Pics that you can't find on any of their pages so wondered where those came from if not even mom or grandma are sharing them.

About the broken arm. I want comparing the broken arm to his mental illness. I know reading stuff can come across in different ways. People can get ultra sensitive to certain topics. I just meant that in Landons case, it was physically obvious, even to ask who followed that there was something way off. Camryn lived with him everyday and if he did pull a knife on her as she claims, then why wasn't he admitted to a facility? Anyway, it was just obvious things were not well. Friends close to them obviously knew and are now wishing they had helped. And I do understand mental illness very well. We've experienced our fair share of heartaches. We tried talking to the dad of a young man we knew who needed help. It was obvious something changed with this kid. His dad decided he would medicate him with herbs and this kid jumped off a bridge. We felt the anger because we tried to tell him to admit him. But the dad is a pretty selfish guy. Anyhow, I'm sorry for what you went through as well. I do know it's hard to see lived ones struggling.
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

But let's not forget though that Cam had her own mental illness going on which were not obvious. She turns it all on him. But now that the cat is out of the bag let's turn our focuses. Her getting off of YT is definitely a way to turn everyone to her podcast if the podcast just happens to stay up. Also claiming they have all been " pre recorded" 🤔 everything is to divert attention off of her shit that don't stink. My opinion.
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

daisiesemmy wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:07 pm

exactly- hate cam all you want but we cant deny that was extremely inappropriate of them to record her.
I’m still trying to figure out why they were recording her in the first place. We’re they waiting for her to say something they could use? We’re they sharing this conversation with other people? I just want to know why they started recording the conversation.
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

I think camryn had bashed on them about the video they had posted about the night they had gone over to help with the girls giving the account of what had happened. I think her story was contradicted by theirs so I think she wanted them to take it down? Others posted about the great guy Landon was but seems as though theirs was more detailed on what they witnessed as well. There was a gal who posted about camryn staying with his family shortly after his passing. The girls were in Florida with her family so there is a possibility that if she did sleep with his friend, it would've been around that time she was in Texas with his family and the girls were in Florida with her mom. This gal who knew camryn and Landon in school claimed camryn called her and asked if she wanted to hang out because Camryn claimed to be "bored". Then went on to tell this gal details of what happened. This is someone that wasn't too close with them, so it's puzzling. At the same time how do you just start looking up who you can go hang with because " your bored " right after your hubby hangs himself? This " friend " she was hanging out with hours before he killed himself? Wasn't someone she called to come sit with the kids while this was going on so there's just so much that didn't make sense to people close to Landon.

A while back she talked about people always making fun of her because she was always sleeping. I'm her Q and A about trashing his house, she talked about how she was doing drugs everyday. There had been a drug dealer staying in Landons parents house while this whole partying was going on. So I honestly don't think it was hard to find drugs for her otherwise I think she should go after that doctor. Either way, if you just watch closely and listen closely, it's all an open book. Her mother though is seems to be trying to paint the perfect mother picture though. That's the vibe I get from her " new " insta 🤮
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

I think camryn had bashed on them about the video they had posted about the night they had gone over to help with the girls giving the account of what had happened. I think her story was contradicted by theirs so I think she wanted them to take it down? Others posted about the great guy Landon was but seems as though theirs was more detailed on what they witnessed as well. There was a gal who posted about camryn staying with his family shortly after his passing. The girls were in Florida with her family so there is a possibility that if she did sleep with his friend, it would've been around that time she was in Texas with his family and the girls were in Florida with her mom. This gal who knew camryn and Landon in school claimed camryn called her and asked if she wanted to hang out because Camryn claimed to be "bored". Then went on to tell this gal details of what happened. This is someone that wasn't too close with them, so it's puzzling. At the same time how do you just start looking up who you can go hang with because " your bored " right after your hubby hangs himself? This " friend " she was hanging out with hours before he killed himself? Wasn't someone she called to come sit with the kids while this was going on so there's just so much that didn't make sense to people close to Landon.

A while back she talked about people always making fun of her because she was always sleeping. I'm her Q and A about trashing his house, she talked about how she was doing drugs everyday. There had been a drug dealer staying in Landons parents house while this whole partying was going on. So I honestly don't think it was hard to find drugs for her otherwise I think she should go after that doctor. Either way, if you just watch closely and listen closely, it's all an open book. Her mother though is seems to be trying to paint the perfect mother picture though. That's the vibe I get from her " new " insta 🤮

This is the video :

welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by welcomeworld »

4Puzzlepieces wrote:I think camryn had bashed on them about the video they had posted about the night they had gone over to help with the girls giving the account of what had happened. I think her story was contradicted by theirs so I think she wanted them to take it down? Others posted about the great guy Landon was but seems as though theirs was more detailed on what they witnessed as well. There was a gal who posted about camryn staying with his family shortly after his passing. The girls were in Florida with her family so there is a possibility that if she did sleep with his friend, it would've been around that time she was in Texas with his family and the girls were in Florida with her mom. This gal who knew camryn and Landon in school claimed camryn called her and asked if she wanted to hang out because Camryn claimed to be "bored". Then went on to tell this gal details of what happened. This is someone that wasn't too close with them, so it's puzzling. At the same time how do you just start looking up who you can go hang with because " your bored " right after your hubby hangs himself? This " friend " she was hanging out with hours before he killed himself? Wasn't someone she called to come sit with the kids while this was going on so there's just so much that didn't make sense to people close to Landon.

A while back she talked about people always making fun of her because she was always sleeping. I'm her Q and A about trashing his house, she talked about how she was doing drugs everyday. There had been a drug dealer staying in Landons parents house while this whole partying was going on. So I honestly don't think it was hard to find drugs for her otherwise I think she should go after that doctor. Either way, if you just watch closely and listen closely, it's all an open book. Her mother though is seems to be trying to paint the perfect mother picture though. That's the vibe I get from her " new " insta Image

This is the video :

Only collette went back to FL with her mom. Cam had Delilah and went back with her. There’s a post on her Insta stories of her first flight
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

It seemed like there was a video where she talked about the girls being in Florida with her family because she needed to take care of stuff with his family? Not sure if anyone else knows which one I'm taking about? The video I shared also almost seemed as though she was?
Heyyyouu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Heyyyouu »

puzzledbyit28 wrote: First, it's not 42. There are 15 states that require both parties to consent. Second, it doesn't even matter because if this phone call happened while Cam was in Florida, a judge could easily rule that they must follow Florida's laws (especially since this was posted on YouTube for the whole world to see) and therefore both sides must consent. https://www.justia.com/50-state-surveys ... ersations/

Because it’s legal.
Heyyyouu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Heyyyouu »

polar_bear wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:20 am
Heyyyouu wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:55 am HAHAH can be going through her Instagram deleting comments that don’t praise her.... she also blocked me because of my comment about how she has plastered Landon all over YouTube and made money off his death know that he didn’t want to be on YouTube anymore.
What did you say exactly and what were others commenting? I am curious haha.
She kept a comment about her weight and of course she replied back in order for her minions to attack that person. Other comments that tell the truth about her character are not ok (in her vision) but comments about her weight are ok because she can't lie about it or hide it.
Anyway, her pictures and caption are disgusting. The curtain bangs make her look even more of an attention seeker (I love curtain bangs, but not on her). She looks like she is 15.
I am happy she lost 1k+ followers. She doesn't deserve to have a platform at all

All I said for some who didn’t want to be on YouTube Cam plastered her dead husband all over it exploiting him for money in the process. (Something along those lines) one other person commented and disagree saying that it was her husband so some how she had the right to do that. I told the person regardless he didn’t even tell YouTube that he was struggling with any mental illness and she exposed something very private to the world about him. She should never have gone into detail about how he died. She should have kept it like he was struggling with mental illness and unfortunately took his life.but has made a lot
Of money off it.
I did have a few people that liked the comment
blissablake
Informer
Informer

Heyyyouu wrote:
Heyyyouu wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:55 am HAHAH can be going through her Instagram deleting comments that don’t praise her.... she also blocked me because of my comment about how she has plastered Landon all over YouTube and made money off his death know that he didn’t want to be on YouTube anymore.
She kept a comment about her weight and of course she replied back in order for her minions to attack that person. Other comments that tell the truth about her character are not ok (in her vision) but comments about her weight are ok because she can't lie about it or hide it.
Anyway, her pictures and caption are disgusting. The curtain bangs make her look even more of an attention seeker (I love curtain bangs, but not on her). She looks like she is 15.
I am happy she lost 1k+ followers. She doesn't deserve to have a platform at all

All I said for some who didn’t want to be on YouTube Cam plastered her dead husband all over it exploiting him for money in the process. (Something along those lines) one other person commented and disagree saying that it was her husband so some how she had the right to do that. I told the person regardless he didn’t even tell YouTube that he was struggling with any mental illness and she exposed something very private to the world about him. She should never have gone into detail about how he died. She should have kept it like he was struggling with mental illness and unfortunately took his life.but has made a lot
Of money off it.
I have to agree. I don’t understand why she went into so much detail about how he died. It’s the first year anniversary of my aunt taking her own life today and when I had to tell people what was going on I didn’t say how she did it. I just say she took her own life. Because it’s not really fair or tactful to just go around telling whoever intimate details of someone else’s death. She could just as easily said his story about his mental health and then said on this date he wound up sadly taking his own life. Honestly would have saved her so much strife with everyone disagreeing about the night it happened

blissablake
Informer
Informer

blissablake wrote:
Heyyyouu wrote:
polar_bear wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:20 am What did you say exactly and what were others commenting? I am curious haha.

Of money off it.
I have to agree. I don’t understand why she went into so much detail about how he died. It’s the first year anniversary of my aunt taking her own life today and when I had to tell people what was going on I didn’t say how she did it. I just say she took her own life. Because it’s not really fair or tactful to just go around telling whoever intimate details of someone else’s death. She could just as easily said his story about his mental health and then said on this date he wound up sadly taking his own life. Honestly would have saved her so much strife with everyone disagreeing about the night it happened

Forgot to add I only tell people I’m super close with that she took her own life. To everyone else it’s just she passed away. Why do a bunch of strangers need to know anything more? I understand that the audience has watched all this time but they didn’t need to know the timeline of the day

Qte715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qte715 »

daydream001 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:48 pm And yet she monetizes the goodbye video with like 5 ads on it to make sure it brings lot of $ while she's gone.
Get an ad blocker then you don't get the ads and she doesn't get any money from your view
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

Qte715 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:06 am
daydream001 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:48 pm And yet she monetizes the goodbye video with like 5 ads on it to make sure it brings lot of $ while she's gone.
Get an ad blocker then you don't get the ads and she doesn't get any money from your view
It's 2021. Who doesn't use ad-blocker now?
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

blissablake wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:51 pm
Heyyyouu wrote:

Of money off it.

I’ve gotta disagree here. I’m 47 yrs old and I’ve suffered from severe mental illness and suicidal ideation for the past decade, with several hospitalisations and one serious attempt. Watching Cam’s video about Landon’s death, knowing very little about them, several things she said hit home to me and really opened my eyes as to what you’re doing to those left behind. Her video had a major impact on me and has had a major impact on my feelings about suicide being an option for me. If her video helped even one person, and obviously I know for a fact that it has, then it was worth all the backlash she got for sharing so many details
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

In the middle wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:40 am
blissablake wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:51 pm
Heyyyouu wrote:

Of money off it.

I’ve gotta disagree here. I’m 47 yrs old and I’ve suffered from severe mental illness and suicidal ideation for the past decade, with several hospitalisations and one serious attempt. Watching Cam’s video about Landon’s death, knowing very little about them, several things she said hit home to me and really opened my eyes as to what you’re doing to those left behind. Her video had a major impact on me and has had a major impact on my feelings about suicide being an option for me. If her video helped even one person, and obviously I know for a fact that it has, then it was worth all the backlash she got for sharing so many details
It was good that she shared some and brought awareness to it to help others. But she in no circumstance needed to give that much info. We didn't need to know how it did it or a play by play of the night. That was completely unnecessary and quite disgusting of her to share that.

Return to “A-H”