Cam&Fam | Part Three

gossipgirll
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam | Part Three

Unread post by gossipgirll »

With all this "drifting apart" among the teen moms, I think I know what may have happened. I think that Zoe, Allie, Maddie, and Kaylie are not friends with Cam anymore (Cam isn't even following most of them). Kaylie and Katie aren't following each other so Katie may have sided with Cam. Also about what Mason (Varney) said on his live, "most of them are fake," he is probably referring to Cam.
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by polar_bear »

She posted another TikTok in which she is crying. The caption says "Ok I'm logging off for now bye". Tell me I am not the only one who thinks that this is something only a 14 year-old would do...
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karentheboomer01 »

gossipgirll wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:37 am With all this "drifting apart" among the teen moms, I think I know what may have happened. I think that Zoe, Allie, Maddie, and Kaylie are not friends with Cam anymore (Cam isn't even following most of them). Kaylie and Katie aren't following each other so Katie may have sided with Cam. Also about what Mason (Varney) said on his live, "most of them are fake," he is probably referring to Cam.
What's interesting is that Cam and Katie are siding with each other, I wouldn't have expected that after the video Graham made. Also, Katie and Kaylie obviously aren't friends anymore while they used to be super close (closer that Katie and Cam), so I wonder what happened...

It doesn't look like any of them are going to open up about it soon, though.
felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

karentheboomer01 wrote:
gossipgirll wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:37 am With all this "drifting apart" among the teen moms, I think I know what may have happened. I think that Zoe, Allie, Maddie, and Kaylie are not friends with Cam anymore (Cam isn't even following most of them). Kaylie and Katie aren't following each other so Katie may have sided with Cam. Also about what Mason (Varney) said on his live, "most of them are fake," he is probably referring to Cam.
What's interesting is that Cam and Katie are siding with each other, I wouldn't have expected that after the video Graham made. Also, Katie and Kaylie obviously aren't friends anymore while they used to be super close (closer that Katie and Cam), so I wonder what happened...

It doesn't look like any of them are going to open up about it soon, though.
So If I would have been in katie's shoes I would have played the victim card as well. how graham betrayed them, how they actually worded things and how he twisted them...maybe they got a few texts to proof some things, too...and voila, cam would believe me, too. and graham betrayed kbbaby 's trust, so there is no going back.
kaylie and mason on the other hand...I think it is safe to say kaylie appears really naive, so her not taking the things graham said about them seriously makes sense. also mason is a super strong charakter and will get his way over kaylie. meaning if he has a bro thing with graham going on and decided to trust graham (aka gossip queen)...that kaylie stands no chance to break with them right now.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 4Puzzlepieces »

I mean your right about Corben and Aven. They don't seem as bratty, give Aven time though. You can clearly see her watching and learning. Her mom takes all these pictures of her like she did of addie and cam. I did have to laugh at her response to cam in the siblings Q and A. Aven tells can she thinks the world revolves around her lol and then in another question she yells can she's selfish. lol! Out of the mouth of babes. Kids are honest too! Just seems like a pattern of allyssas with the girls to make them her buddies. She obviously kept trying to promote her daughter's. All of a sudden londyn came out of her shell. Give her time though. She is really throwing herself out there like big sister does. Addie isn't as real as she makes herself out to be. I think she's probably high on stuff half the time when she's talking bout " peace, love and harmony " hippies would probably call her a wanna be LOL she's proffesing christianity but then is into the stones, horoscopes and all that stuff. The two do not go together. Meanwhile cam prays too but follows her big sister too? Seems like addie was the mom in that family. They all seem older because most likely Alyssa threw them into adulthood right away. The videos of them when they were younger are saddening. Made you wonder where the parents were. Cam seemed quiet but they tell you to be careful with the quiet ones lol! I hope the pattern stops with the girls. Apprently collette was flipping people off in a video? 🤦
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

So I was scrolling through Cam’s insta and found some comaprable pictures of landon from when Coco was a newborn/younger and from right before he died... and damn what a difference. It’s crazy how hardly anyone noticed that something was very wrong.
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

karentheboomer01 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:27 pm So I was scrolling through Cam’s insta and found some comaprable pictures of landon from when Coco was a newborn/younger and from right before he died... and damn what a difference. It’s crazy how hardly anyone noticed that something was very wrong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
futureccl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by futureccl »

karentheboomer01 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:27 pm So I was scrolling through Cam’s insta and found some comaprable pictures of landon from when Coco was a newborn/younger and from right before he died... and damn what a difference. It’s crazy how hardly anyone noticed that something was very wrong.
to be fair people in this forum totally spotted he was on drugs and/or unwell. I thought they were being over critical but looking back it's really obvious. I think everyone was distracted by covid drama and stopped giving them too much notice around a year ago.
gossipgirll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossipgirll »

futureccl wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:39 am
to be fair people in this forum totally spotted he was on drugs and/or unwell. I thought they were being over critical but looking back it's really obvious. I think everyone was distracted by covid drama and stopped giving them too much notice around a year ago.
Yeah, I agree. If you watch the old Cam&Fam videos, back in 2018-2019 compared to 2020 he was so much different. Youtube definitely seemed to put a lot of stress on them.
georgiewardie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by georgiewardie »

Cam has been in Rehab getting help
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polar_bear »

Oh my God, I can't believe we are back.
I had so much to say and no place to go to except this one.
So much has changed.
Do you have any idea who SA her at 14?
ElizaBee1

Unread post by ElizaBee1 »

Hi! New poster!

Cam just posted a new video for Delilah's first birthday. Both the kids have grown up so much.

Side note - I'm surprised to see that she's left comments for the video on. I wonder if she'll keep them up?
TSD42
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TSD42 »

Why are these forums so slow now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeptemberRain333

Unread post by SeptemberRain333 »

daisiesemmy wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:51 pm it honestly isnt surprising that she managed to make the day landon died about herself. shes such a prick. hey landon, i wish you could see how much i moved on and love life without you! its crazy how she can be totally recovered in only a year. narcassism.
This is exactly what I thought. I understand people grieve in their own ways but she seems like nothing even happened. My cat died a year ago and I’m still grieving, if my husband died I’d be a mess
emowie7777
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by emowie7777 »

SeptemberRain333 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:02 pm
daisiesemmy wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:51 pm it honestly isnt surprising that she managed to make the day landon died about herself. shes such a prick. hey landon, i wish you could see how much i moved on and love life without you! its crazy how she can be totally recovered in only a year. narcassism.
This is exactly what I thought. I understand people grieve in their own ways but she seems like nothing even happened. My cat died a year ago and I’m still grieving, if my husband died I’d be a mess
Are y’all fucking joking???💀 What is she supposed to be doing fucking sobbing curled up in a ball everyday?? She is healing, you have to move on, she mourned him she’s grieves him every damn day. Landon would’ve never wanted her to be spending everyday in bed curled up for the rest of her life. She’s a bloody mother she has two kids to raise and she can’t raise them in bed everyday, she’s being strong for them, she has no other choice. Y’all gotta have some nasty shit going on in your own lives to shit on a bloody widow about how she grieves. & don’t even start about how it’s a “gossip site” it’s evil to shit on people about stuff like this
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommagoss »

you guys are sick fucks. cam is twenty years old with two kids.. pretty sure she's not over it, fucking idiots, but she has TWO BABIES. do you want her to leave them as orphans? if you don't move forward, you'll end up dead. as someone who went through the trauma of losing both parents and my grandma in a one year spam, i tried to commit because i fucking blamed myself for ages, but guess what? the people living deserve to live. it doesn't mean they've moved on. sick idiots.
stardust419
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stardust419 »

“mY cAt dIeD a yEaR aGo” landon was a person not a fucking pet. jesus you guys are morons.
here4thedrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4thedrama »

I had no idea this site was back! Great news I hope it stays. Discord is more of a fan page it seems. I had the same thoughts when I read that caption. He's not even in a single one of the photos. As always it's all about her, I truly don't think she knows how to not be completely utterly selfish and self-absorbed. She didn't make a single statement that didn't revolve 100% around her...I feel like I could've written a better caption and I didn't even know the guy?? Gosh I'm so sorry he was dismissed by her in his life AND HIS DEATH.

The line "I wish more than anything you could know this version of me" is sickening...Ummm how about "I wish more than anything you were ALIVE so that all the people who love you wouldn't be suffering without you?? She's tapped. The "who was I if not yours" part also made me cringe for some reason. The discord Stans will probably come for me but oh well.
here4thedrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4thedrama »

stardust419 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:46 pm “mY cAt dIeD a yEaR aGo” landon was a person not a fucking pet. jesus you guys are morons.
tbf you are misunderstanding that person's post, they are saying that they are still grieving their pet a year later whereas Camryn is acting like she's moved on from Landon's passing which obviously is a lot more serious than a pet passing away.
emowie7777
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by emowie7777 »

here4thedrama wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:16 pm
stardust419 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:46 pm “mY cAt dIeD a yEaR aGo” landon was a person not a fucking pet. jesus you guys are morons.
tbf you are misunderstanding that person's post, they are saying that they are still grieving their pet a year later whereas Camryn is acting like she's moved on from Landon's passing which obviously is a lot more serious than a pet passing away.
tbf if you watched any of her shit, she had already been grieving him a year before he actually passed due to his addiction to pills. camryn has never made it about her. and seriously wtf do you want her to do?? cry in bed all day and not look after her children? i’m sure you’d shit on her for that too. like fuck this site is so beyond toxic because of shit bags like you guys

Return to “A-H”