Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam | Part Three

Unread post by blissablake »

Whateverlove wrote:
In the middle wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:40 am
blissablake wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:51 pm I have to agree. I don’t understand why she went into so much detail about how he died. It’s the first year anniversary of my aunt taking her own life today and when I had to tell people what was going on I didn’t say how she did it. I just say she took her own life. Because it’s not really fair or tactful to just go around telling whoever intimate details of someone else’s death. She could just as easily said his story about his mental health and then said on this date he wound up sadly taking his own life. Honestly would have saved her so much strife with everyone disagreeing about the night it happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve gotta disagree here. I’m 47 yrs old and I’ve suffered from severe mental illness and suicidal ideation for the past decade, with several hospitalisations and one serious attempt. Watching Cam’s video about Landon’s death, knowing very little about them, several things she said hit home to me and really opened my eyes as to what you’re doing to those left behind. Her video had a major impact on me and has had a major impact on my feelings about suicide being an option for me. If her video helped even one person, and obviously I know for a fact that it has, then it was worth all the backlash she got for sharing so many details
It was good that she shared some and brought awareness to it to help others. But she in no circumstance needed to give that much info. We didn't need to know how it did it or a play by play of the night. That was completely unnecessary and quite disgusting of her to share that.
That’s what I’m trying to say. Like the story is important yes, but a timeline of events on the actual day were unnecessary

propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

Heyyyouu wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:45 pm
puzzledbyit28 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:42 pm
blissablake wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:55 pm
Oh I’m so sorry, I was off by 3! It’s still the majority of states are a one party consent state. So you are incorrect.

And the quote you shared stated it was illegal to record IN Florida. Not someone in Florida. The bredahl bunch were in Texas, therefore adhere to their state laws not Florida’s.

Why are you defending people who recorded someone without their consent and then posted it to YouTube in an attempt to trash said person in front of a global audience because they're still upset they weren't invited to a funeral?

Because it’s legal.
@ the person asking why people are defending it. No one is really saying it was ethical, but more that it isn’t illegal in the state of Texas.
puzzledbyit28
Talker
Talker

Unread post by puzzledbyit28 »

propertyoferen wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:14 pm
Heyyyouu wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:45 pm
puzzledbyit28 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:42 pm

Why are you defending people who recorded someone without their consent and then posted it to YouTube in an attempt to trash said person in front of a global audience because they're still upset they weren't invited to a funeral?

Because it’s legal.
@ the person asking why people are defending it. No one is really saying it was ethical, but more that it isn’t illegal in the state of Texas.
I have a degree in journalism, and while I was in school (10 years ago now) we were told to never record anyone without their consent because of the legal risks. I live in a two-party consent state, and with journalism there's an extra layer of what's on vs. off the record, so that's where I'm coming from when what the Bredahls did screamed illegal to me. Also, it's not clear to me who would have jurisdiction should Cam choose to file a lawsuit. If she was in Florida at the time and she's claiming damages in the state of Florida, I'm not convinced that a judge would rule against her given that she's told this couple to take down videos about her before, there is no public benefit to them sharing the conversation, and the conversation was about a husband who died of suicide. Maybe they would still claim jurisdiction in Texas, but maybe not.

Regardless, do you think it wasn't ok for Cam to ask them to take the video down? I'm trying to understand why people are dismissing that this couple, who clearly tried to use Cam for fame and also pretty clearly became teen parents in the hopes of going viral on YouTube, are somehow morally superior to Cam.

To me, neither of them are great, but I think I'd side with Cam on not wanting a video available to an international audience with a sensitive conversation recorded without my consent for who knows what purpose about a husband who died in such a traumatic way.
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 4Puzzlepieces »

I think the conversation started out with camryn wanting them to the first video down?! They were doing what others were doing and talking about what a great guy Landon was. Only difference is that they went on to share the same details Camryn shared AFTER she had already posted her video. They just gave details of they're account as most people would do when they are trying to cope with something as well. As cam like to say " everyone deals with it differently. "

I believe the Bradhels video was about the first video. Correct me if I'm wrong. The second video was them outing her after what seemed like something several of their " closest friends or aquaintances " had been speculating about her already. Seems as though many fans were also left wondering and scratching their heads because things didn't add up. Again, chevy me if I'm wrong on some of this. ☺️ I just wonder if they hung onto this because maybe at some point they felt this would come out? I will have to admit, for the bradahl wife it may come across as a desperate attempt to be her friend. But I'm all honesty, seems like Landon had no problem being there friend so camryn may come across as snobby too?! Who knows?! 🤷‍♀️
tatumcooper1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tatumcooper1 »

Are coco and Delilah in Texas with landons family right now?
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polar_bear »

daisiesemmy wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:00 pm
tatumcooper1 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:37 pm Are coco and Delilah in Texas with landons family right now?
i wouldnt be surprised. hopefully cams there as well. not counting on it though since shes always handing the kids off
She is there too
givemetheteapls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by givemetheteapls »

Why is she travelling to another state with her two small children while we are still in the middle of a pandemic and Texas just lifted their mask mandate

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

givemetheteapls wrote:Why is she travelling to another state with her two small children while we are still in the middle of a pandemic and Texas just lifted their mask mandate Image

Landon's parents probably wanted to see their grandchildren. Let's face it, none of them seem to have cared much about covid in the past few months so they are hardly going to start caring now or let it stop them doing things now.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

givemetheteapls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by givemetheteapls »

Highlighter wrote:
givemetheteapls wrote:Why is she travelling to another state with her two small children while we are still in the middle of a pandemic and Texas just lifted their mask mandate Image

Landon's parents probably wanted to see their grandchildren. Let's face it, none of them seem to have cared much about covid in the past few months so they are hardly going to start caring now or let it stop them doing things now.

Fair enough, but it’s still so disappointing every time she/her family shows how little they care about covid. I completely understand wanting to see family but it still bothers me because so many people, including myself, haven’t been able to see their family in over a year, while others just apparently get to do whatever they want. I’m dying to see my family but waiting until it’s safe.... not an easy thing to do but she could also video call them to make it easier. It’s also one thing if they at least lived closer (and cam could drive to their house) but crossing state lines?? Come on lol.

blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

givemetheteapls wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:18 am
Highlighter wrote:

Fair enough, but it’s still so disappointing every time she/her family shows how little they care about covid. I completely understand wanting to see family but it still bothers me because so many people, including myself, haven’t been able to see their family in over a year, while others just apparently get to do whatever they want. I’m dying to see my family but waiting until it’s safe.... not an easy thing to do but she could also video call them to make it easier. It’s also one thing if they at least lived closer (and cam could drive to their house) but crossing state lines?? Come on lol.

They live in their own bubble of self gratifying. They don't know or have empathy for others. Unless someone in the family is directly affected by covid it's not a big deal.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

givemetheteapls wrote:
Highlighter wrote:

I guess but they've been doing it so I don't know why anyone would have any expectations they wouldn't Image it's the choice they've made and we all make

polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

She lost 5K followers on IG and she is still losing hundreds daily. I hope people will do their part and stop supporting her. It is time for her to have a real job and stop depending on YT income and sponsorships. Her siblings have jobs and there she is, filming her life for 10 year-olds. And these 10 year-olds apparently don't like the "new Cam" (as expected).
I find it so weird how preteens find her life before Landon passed away interesting. Also, the way they fangirl over her girls and call them "The most beautiful" is so dumb. If my kid were that obsessed with this bitch, I would honestly question my parenting
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

polar_bear wrote:She lost 5K followers on IG and she is still losing hundreds daily. I hope people will do their part and stop supporting her. It is time for her to have a real job and stop depending on YT income and sponsorships. Her siblings have jobs and there she is, filming her life for 10 year-olds. And these 10 year-olds apparently don't like the "new Cam" (as expected).
I find it so weird how preteens find her life before Landon passed away interesting. Also, the way they fangirl over her girls and call them "The most beautiful" is so dumb. If my kid were that obsessed with this bitch, I would honestly question my parenting
It's because before Landon passed away, their relationship was the #relationshipgoals stuff that most preteens think is the thing to idolise. It's weird but not that surprising. Just what kids do. But now Cam is a widow, has a load of drama going on, but is also acting like a free young adult again, it's not exactly the romantic situation anybody, let alone preteens, is going idolise.

She either needs to change things up or needs to move on with her life. I hope she's been saving some of the money she made this past year.

4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

I wonder if they did an honor walk for landon? I hope they did. This young man was obviously going through some serious stuff when you watch the later videos. I honestly don't feel like camryn is being honest about A-LOT of stuff! In several videos you can see where he seems to want to rush off. He just seemed a little more modest and reserved than she was. She didn't mind taking about EVERYTHING! She loves the attention, I don't think he did. He had a more humble spirit. She seemed a bit of a brat. The whole turner clan seems like they are all brats! Just being honest.
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

I wonder if they did an honor walk for landon? I hope they did. This young man was obviously going through some serious stuff when you watch the later videos. I honestly don't feel like camryn is being honest about A-LOT of stuff! In several videos you can see where he seems to want to rush off. He just seemed a little more modest and reserved than she was. She didn't mind taking about EVERYTHING! She loves the attention, I don't think he did. He had a more humble spirit. She seemed a bit of a brat. The whole turner clan seems like they are all brats! Just being honest.
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

4Puzzlepieces wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:40 pm The whole turner clan seems like they are all brats! Just being honest.
I honestly think that the only brat is Cam. And no, I don't say this because I dislike her and I see only the bad things in her.
Addi is the most wholesome of the group. She is mature, kind, confident, bold, it feels like she is a big sister and a good friend to all of her followers/subscribers. And she is not fake like Cam, she is genuinely like this all the time. She is very independent for her age. Moving to Colorado with your boyfriend that early in the relationship is really brave (or dumb, we will see). But I like her relationship with Trent. You can see that they love each other and understand one another
Corben is still young but he is also mature for his age. He has a job and saves money which not a lot of people his age do. Yes, he makes shitty music and his fashion sense is questionable, but he is not harming anyone.
Londyn is even younger than Corben. She is your average teenage girl, she also has a job and saves money which is very mature on her part. Not a lot to say, again, she like any other teen with no real responsabilities.
Aven is 11 years old, but she acts like she is older. A lot of 11 year-olds are brats, but she doesn't seem like one. She even hangs out with Colette and Delilah and talks to them like a older person would. Her "hobbies" are, as you expect, watching anime, drawing etc. She is a normal child.
But Cam, my God... this girl is something else. She acts like she is mature, but she is not. She only acts certain ways but she isn't any of them. She wants attention, pity parties, ass kissing from everyone. Couldn't even have a real job for 2 weeks. She hands off the girls every chance she gets and if there is no chance to do, she will make one. I see nothing good about her. Nothing. If one person is willing to tell me, please do so, but I honestly see her in the baddest light possible.
So yeah, out of the 5, currently she is the worst (probably because we know more about her than any other, but I doubt it)
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Cam is still posting on instagram and tiktok fairly often, which is disappointing but unfortunately not surprising, I was really hoping she would actually take a full social media break and get therapy, not just take a break from YouTube. I'm guessing she'll be back on YouTube by June the latest.
blah_blah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blah_blah »

i feel like i'm the only one who can't stand addi.. something about her just drives me up the wall.
sparkledglitter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparkledglitter »

I don’t like Addi for many reasons. One of them is that all of her followers are from Cam and she really take an advantage of that on her platforms. Yet, she always says that she hates when people «use her sister for clout», as she isn’t doing it herself. She is an instagrammer because of Cam, her followers on youtube and tiktok are Camryns fans. Without them, she wouldn’t have had any followers at all
gossipgirll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossipgirll »

sparkledglitter wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:08 pm I don’t like Addi for many reasons. One of them is that all of her followers are from Cam and she really take an advantage of that on her platforms. Yet, she always says that she hates when people «use her sister for clout», as she isn’t doing it herself. She is an instagrammer because of Cam, her followers on youtube and tiktok are Camryns fans. Without them, she wouldn’t have had any followers at all
I can't stand any of the Turners haha (except Londyn, Corben, and Aven). Alyssa drives me insane for many reasons, and Addi too (reasoning above). Cam is fake, probably the most fake out of all the moms (IN MY OPINION). If she didn't have the following count that she had, not nearly as many people would respect her. Everyone is pitying her because she comes up with a sob story to make her 12 year old fans feel bad. I can't stand that girl. It isn't Graham's place to make that video but I do agree that some things in it could be true.

Return to “A-H”