Cam&Fam | Part Three

futureccl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam | Part Three

Unread post by futureccl »

emowie77 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:05 am damn y’all harsh as hell. her husband died she obviously has a few mental healthy issues and probably used youtube as a coping mechanism and distraction. you have to remember everybody grieves and copes in different ways. & of course she’s gonna monetize the last video she has to feed her kids some damn way lol. i just think she’s been thru a hell of a lot and i can’t blame her for pretending like she’s been fine. when i lost someone very close to me i pretended like i was fine for a long time and people thought i was nuts. but it was just how i coped with their death. any-who hopefully she gets the help she deserves and can heal from her trauma she’s endured. i feel like i feel sympathy for her because she’s only a few months older than me and i can’t even imagine going thru everything she has in her short 20 years of life. at this age you grow a lot and make a ton of mistakes if any of y’all are older i’m sure you weren’t perfect at that age. she has a hell of a lot on her shoulders for her age and has handled it better than most id say. and her family obviously doesn’t mind looking after the girls or else they’d still be in daycare. i watch my older brothers kid all the time when they are in a tough spot so she doesn’t have to pay for expensive daycare. anyway i think people are a little too tough on her. yes it comes with the fame per say but jeez the girls husband died what more do you want from her
I agree with you, cam just can't win! If she posts a video she's monetising her husband's death and enjoying her "freedom" from him to much, if she doesn't post she's just following the lawyer's advice but also she shouldn't be on youtube anyway. I was expecting this graham story to have an impact on her, coupled with the three birthdays they just had, coco's first birthday without landon, her first birthday without landon, and then landon's birthday. Graham's timing was not very sensitive to that, and then the weird fan couple added to the fire. Also the sixth month anniversary of Landon's death. It's a perfect storm for her mental health if you think about it.

Once again lest I get accused of being a stan, I don't think Cam was perfect to Landon and yes some of the videos are indeed disturbing. But I also think her behaviour so far has not been that weird at all, even pretty normal from what I know about grief. I hope she gets her shit together and finds a life outside of social media so can stop having pointless debates over whether landon really did take a bath that night.
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polar_bear »

Both of the videos are gone. This is getting ridiculous. She tries so hard to delete any evidence, no wonder people are silent about her. Other teen moms or youtubers in general that have a large following will have at least one video about them and drama. If you look at other forums, they are dead, but not this one. Because this is the only platform which she cannot control and where we can speak freely.
She is using the money that got from Landon's tragedy to sue people.
I have a lot more to say but I would rather not. Long story short, she is disgusting (not because she is taking legal action), but because she always gets her way, if not, she plays the role of the biggest victim. I'm sorry but I can't have any sympathy for this girl and my heart is aching for the smallest things. I can see when a person is genuine or not and she is not one of them. If you are a selfish person, just say it, don't sugarcoat it and try to be a Saint forever and when people expose you, you throw tantrums on Tik Tok. For a 20 year old with 2 kids, she is so immature
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 4Puzzlepieces »

I totally agree with you! This was a girl who finally got the attention of a boy who never had a girlfriend, seemed to be just a naive kid to the world because his up bringing was EXTREMELY opposite of hers. It was exciting for him to see the other side. Especially at his age. And for her it was easy because he just wanted to make her happy. I feel like she milked every situation that would benefit her. The relief she feels?! How do you say that about someone who in one video hails landon and talks about how she loved her life?! That he was a wonderful dad and husband? Which in ALL videos he obviously seemed to be but to mention video after video of people who knew him. I don't think too many people speak out because they fear her. Maybe she really is that coniving!? Just look at the women in her life. They ask followe suite after mom! I don't buy the BS story that the mother lost her account to hackers. She hints that she feels it'll be soon before she gets it back blah blah blah.... She milked her daughter's YT fame as did her sisters. The youngest in the QandA with the siblings at one point said " you think the world revolves around you" and "she's selfish" that's coming from a child who is raw and honest at this age. That spoke volumes about how things really are yet these kids seem to all feed off of their mother, sisters. It's crazy but so obvious. The whole BS about the bathroom triggering her?! Isn't she always in the bathroom making tiktoks and doing her makeup?! Seriously?! I'll telling you, ask the evidence is there. She contradicts herself so much! I honestly wouldn't have put it past her to have convinced landon to take something. How do you not see a drastic change and why didn't he get admitted to a rehab if it was that bad? " Maybe if landon had asked for help?" She's his wife and should've just known to help him. Especially if he's pulling knives out on her?! He had a broken arm. The picture floating around of him at the hospital that supposedly was there for alcohol poisoning? This kid isn't seen in childhood pictures drinking with people like she is. The autopsy/toxicology is the only thing that will show his levels of anything in his system. I'm surprised someone hasn't put it out since it is public. I guess depends on your state? Still, I think she was found out, she's hiding behind her fans who all seem to be extremely young but are her watch dogs attacking anyone who says anything bad about her. The comments 🤢

I truly feel bad for Landons family. Camryn clearly is calling all the shots and I'm sure everyone walks in eggshells around her.
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

So! Does this mean she will not post on instagram, twitter, her sisters by choice ( dumb name btw cause the didn't really have a choice in the matter 😂😂) or other social media? Cause it would make sense if she did. But if she continues to interact with all these people in her social media then she's not really getting the help she needs. She's still going to continue to get lost in her own addiction to attention. So this is where her mom and sister will start posting for her on their medias?! Hmmm?! I wonder?
emilythebookworm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilythebookworm »

I haven’t kept up with cam in a really long time, can someone give me a quick summary of who graham is and what’s the story about him and cam
glitterthemermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glitterthemermaid »

emilythebookworm wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:18 am I haven’t kept up with cam in a really long time, can someone give me a quick summary of who graham is and what’s the story about him and cam
Oh boy, you missed a lot. Idk if I'll tell this right, but I'll do my best. Graham is another youtuber's ex husband. He made a video "exposing" Cam, saying she was really awful to Landon. He said she cheated on him and slept with his best friend after the funeral. He said she verbally abused him, forced him to continue doing YouTube when he didn't want to, and even encouraged him to take his life. He also said Katie and Ben (kbandbaby) said that Cam was "acting fine, like nothing even happened" or something like that.

Then the Bredhal bunch (fans that lived near Cam) released a second video contradicting almost everything from Cam's video about what happened to Landon. They said that the night did not go how Cam said. They had McDonanld's, not a family meal, the house was a mess with holes in the walls and a broken tv, and McDonald's was in the garage as tho Landon ate dinner out there by himself. They also mentioned that Cam said Landon was physically abusing her and had once threatened her life. They also said that Landon talked to them about leaving youtube and perusing a career in real estate.

Reminder, this is just a rundown of what I remember, and not my personal opinions on it. Sorry if I missed anything.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:40 pm
Deesker wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:24 pm
SouthernBella wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:49 pm Her entire video was disingenuous. Like she's smirking the entire time and had the nerve to say "Maybe if Landon had asked for help he wouldn't be where he is now". And then she is like grinning the whole time. She DOES need mental help and I hope she actually gets it. I don't wish bad on her but she shouldn't even be on YouTube, monetizing her family and her dead husband. The whole thing makes me sick. She is "taking a break" as a PR stunt so people will forget about the accusations of her being a horrible person. Anyone who is fooled by this sociopath is dumb.
I've decided to start calling her "Sybill." Total damage control from all of the accusations. She did it to herself.
Can you explain? I'm not sure I understand the reference...
Sure. Sally Field played portrayed a woman with multiple personalities and it was her break out role. The name of the movie was "Sylbill." Cam is Sybill. Multiple personalities are rolled into one. She becomes what she needs to become at any given moment.
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

I am also recently curious as to who ask these people are putting up all these photos of her and her children? Where in the heck are they getting all these old photos of her as a kid? I almost wondered if ask these " faithcamily" "camrynrares" aren't really her or her family trying to get more fans? I wouldn't want people reposting pictures of especially my children without my permission? Especially that young. Some of the photos and videos just seem to be something you'd have if you were her or a family member. She doesn't even have some of those photos on her own page, neither did her family so how do these " fan pages " get hold of those? Especially the ones of the girls that you don't see on camryns own page?" And why isn't she going after those people who are using those photos without her permission? Why isn't she asking them where they are getting those photos? 😒🤔
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

polar_bear wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:34 am Both of the videos are gone. This is getting ridiculous. She tries so hard to delete any evidence, no wonder people are silent about her. Other teen moms or youtubers in general that have a large following will have at least one video about them and drama. If you look at other forums, they are dead, but not this one. Because this is the only platform which she cannot control and where we can speak freely.
I have a lot more to say but I would rather not. Long story short, she is disgusting (not because she is taking legal action), but because she always gets her way, if not, she plays the role of the biggest victim. I'm sorry but I can't have any sympathy for this girl and my heart is aching for the smallest things. I can see when a person is genuine or not and she is not one of them. If you are a selfish person, just say it, don't sugarcoat it and try to be a Saint forever and when people expose you, you throw tantrums on Tik Tok. For a 20 year old with 2 kids, she is so immature
For confirmation, which videos are in question here?
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polar_bear »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:33 am
polar_bear wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:34 am Both of the videos are gone. This is getting ridiculous. She tries so hard to delete any evidence, no wonder people are silent about her. Other teen moms or youtubers in general that have a large following will have at least one video about them and drama. If you look at other forums, they are dead, but not this one. Because this is the only platform which she cannot control and where we can speak freely.
Graham's video and the couple's video. The Bredahl bunch (idk if I said that correctly) told someone in a comment that Cam contacted lawyers and said to take the video down because of the recorded phone call (in Florida is not allowed to record calls without permission). None of them wanted to take the videos down yet they did because Cam took legal action. Also, all of Graham's tweets about her are gone as well.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

polar_bear wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 am
Graham's video and the couple's video. The Bredahl bunch (idk if I said that correctly) told someone in a comment that Cam contacted lawyers and said to take the video down because of the recorded phone call (in Florida is not allowed to record calls without permission). None of them wanted to take the videos down yet they did because Cam took legal action. Also, all of Graham's tweets about her are gone as well.
Ahh, yes. Because the totally innocent always send a C&D. There's nothing shady about that, no sir-ee, there's nothing to hide here.
4Puzzlepieces
Amateur
Amateur

Her tiktoks prove she has multiple personalities! That's her stage. And that's how society gets sucked into " cammys world " I feel for the parents of all those tweens who follow her and want to be her! Dang, if I had a daughter like her I'd be the one going crazy!
puzzledbyit28
Talker
Talker

Unread post by puzzledbyit28 »

Wait they shared a phone call they recorded without consent? That's not just illegal in Florida. That's illegal pretty much anywhere in this country as separate felonies for both recording the call and then sharing it. That's something that's punishable by jail time and significant fines. That's not a matter of whether they wanted to take that video down - they were legitimately committing a felony in that video and incriminated themselves for every second it was online.

I know people here are interested in the Bredahl couple because they spill tea on Cam, but they're stupid clout-chasers who I wouldn't trust about anything. They're desperate to go viral off Cam and Landon (who were idiots to ever leave their kid with these two in the first place). Please don't give them views.
dolphin15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dolphin15 »

puzzledbyit28 wrote:
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:33 am For confirmation, which videos are in question here?
Wait they shared a phone call they recorded without consent? That's not just illegal in Florida. That's illegal pretty much anywhere in this country as separate felonies for both recording the call and then sharing it. That's something that's punishable by jail time and significant fines. That's not a matter of whether they wanted to take that video down - they were legitimately committing a felony in that video and incriminated themselves for every second it was online.

I know people here are interested in the Bredahl couple because they spill tea on Cam, but they're stupid clout-chasers who I wouldn't trust about anything. They're desperate to go viral off Cam and Landon (who were idiots to ever leave their kid with these two in the first place). Please don't give them views.
It’s not illegal in Texas (where they live) because TX is a one-party consent state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blissablake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by blissablake »

puzzledbyit28 wrote:
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:33 am For confirmation, which videos are in question here?

Not even from America, and I know you are incorrect. One party consent states. I just looked it up to confirm which ones were... and it’s 42. 42 states are one party consent states.

Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

blissablake wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:17 pm
puzzledbyit28 wrote:

Not even from America, and I know you are incorrect. One party consent states. I just looked it up to confirm which ones were... and it’s 42. 42 states are one party consent states.

Based on what I read here, https://www.rev.com/blog/phone-call-rec ... llinois%2C,
it's likely that the Texas statute of laws would apply, not Florida. Generally, the rule of thumb is that the law of the state in which the recording device is located takes precedence. So even if it did go to court, she (Cam) might not have a case, since Texas is a single party consent state.
puzzledbyit28
Talker
Talker

Unread post by puzzledbyit28 »

puzzledbyit28 wrote:

First, it's not 42. There are 15 states that require both parties to consent. Second, it doesn't even matter because if this phone call happened while Cam was in Florida, a judge could easily rule that they must follow Florida's laws (especially since this was posted on YouTube for the whole world to see) and therefore both sides must consent. https://www.justia.com/50-state-surveys ... ersations/
Determining which jurisdiction’s law controls in cases involving recording devices or parties in multiple states can be complex, so it is likely best to adhere to the strictest applicable law when in doubt, and/or get the clear consent of all parties before recording.

Florida
In Florida it is illegal to record an in-person or telephone conversation without the consent of all parties. Violating this law constitutes either a misdemeanor or a third degree felony depending on the offender’s intent and conviction history, and can also subject the offender to civil damages.

FL Stat § 934.03 (definition & penalties)
Beyond the consent state aspect, if the Bredahls are lying in any way, Cam has a case against them for libel/slander (depending on whether videos are considered oral or written). Them sharing that recording could also violate Youtube's privacy guidelines, in which case YouTube would require them to remove it. In general, it is never ok to record someone without their consent and share it publicly. Idk what would compel any of you to defend that.
blissablake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by blissablake »

puzzledbyit28 wrote:
puzzledbyit28 wrote:

First, it's not 42. There are 15 states that require both parties to consent. Second, it doesn't even matter because if this phone call happened while Cam was in Florida, a judge could easily rule that they must follow Florida's laws (especially since this was posted on YouTube for the whole world to see) and therefore both sides must consent. https://www.justia.com/50-state-surveys ... ersations/
Determining which jurisdiction’s law controls in cases involving recording devices or parties in multiple states can be complex, so it is likely best to adhere to the strictest applicable law when in doubt, and/or get the clear consent of all parties before recording.

Florida
In Florida it is illegal to record an in-person or telephone conversation without the consent of all parties. Violating this law constitutes either a misdemeanor or a third degree felony depending on the offender’s intent and conviction history, and can also subject the offender to civil damages.

FL Stat § 934.03 (definition & penalties)
Beyond the consent state aspect, if the Bredahls are lying in any way, Cam has a case against them for libel/slander (depending on whether videos are considered oral or written). Them sharing that recording could also violate Youtube's privacy guidelines, in which case YouTube would require them to remove it. In general, it is never ok to record someone without their consent and share it publicly. Idk what would compel any of you to defend that.
Oh I’m so sorry, I was off by 3! It’s still the majority of states are a one party consent state. So you are incorrect.

And the quote you shared stated it was illegal to record IN Florida. Not someone in Florida. The bredahl bunch were in Texas, therefore adhere to their state laws not Florida’s.

Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

SouthernBella wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:49 pm Her entire video was disingenuous. Like she's smirking the entire time and had the nerve to say "Maybe if Landon had asked for help he wouldn't be where he is now". And then she is like grinning the whole time. She DOES need mental help and I hope she actually gets it. I don't wish bad on her but she shouldn't even be on YouTube, monetizing her family and her dead husband. The whole thing makes me sick. She is "taking a break" as a PR stunt so people will forget about the accusations of her being a horrible person. Anyone who is fooled by this sociopath is dumb.
Yep. This has nothing to do with her having started youtube too fast. That's bs. People found out the truth and she's worried and has to deal with Graham. She's a bitch. Period. Also, did anyone notice the caption on her latest insta post? How disgusting.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Whateverlove wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:38 pm
Yep. This has nothing to do with her having started youtube too fast. That's bs. People found out the truth and she's worried and has to deal with Graham. She's a bitch. Period. Also, did anyone notice the caption on her latest insta post? How disgusting.
I didn't catch that. What was it?

Return to “A-H”