viewtopic.php?f=195&t=16374

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam | Part Three

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Thanks for the new thread!

In regards to her emotions in the video she made about Landon's death and the live several days prior I got the impression that she was on some Xanax type medication. If she was I hope it was only for very short term use because the last thing she and her girls need is her becoming addicted to them. I have no doubt at all that the trauma would be very real and I wouldn't say she showed no emotion at all, but I do feel that she was either medicated or filming between the waves of emotion when she felt she could talk about it on video.
Broken-Minded
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Broken-Minded »

I don't doubt you at all but I want to hear what Cam says about it. I thought I remembered her saying when they moved into the apartment it was her dad's, so thank you for validating that I didn't imagine Alyssa and Todd I think is his name separating. I haven't watched many videos and I don't remember the timeline of the vow renewal. Was it recent or are they still apart?

To whoever replied this to me. Her dad is Ben. The vow renewal was when they lived in Hawaii, so about ten years ago. They then moved to Texas and then Florida, all as a family. About 9 months after moving to Florida they split for good and Ben moved out into the apartment. They are currently working on their divorce. Ben stays out the spotlight to the point he can barely even be seen in the wedding vlog. But he was very present raising his kids. Yes he was in the Air Force when Addi Cam and Corbin were babies but by the time Londyn was born he had left. C
girlmom0106
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by girlmom0106 »

Did Allie really just post this??? Personally I think that’s messed up she is using his name to try to get people to use her code for a brand deal... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

girlmom0106 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:19 am Did Allie really just post this??? Personally I think that’s messed up she is using his name to try to get people to use her code for a brand deal... Image

Yep. She did. Another one capitalizing on Landon's death. And the list goes on. Now do I really believe blue is her favorite color? No.
lilmegs334
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lilmegs334 »

Deesker wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:19 am
girlmom0106 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:19 am Did Allie really just post this??? Personally I think that’s messed up she is using his name to try to get people to use her code for a brand deal... Image

Yep. She did. Another one capitalizing on Landon's death. And the list goes on. Now do I really believe blue is her favorite color? No.
That is honestly the weirdest thing i've seen someone post. Her intentions sicken me...I can't deal with these teen moms thinking they are so mature when in reality they still have the minds of 12 year olds, the sad thing is that Allies followers won't see through her post and think its so kind of her to do this. Yuck.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

lilmegs334 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:47 pm

That is honestly the weirdest thing i've seen someone post. Her intentions sicken me...I can't deal with these teen moms thinking they are so mature when in reality they still have the minds of 12 year olds, the sad thing is that Allies followers won't see through her post and think its so kind of her to do this. Yuck.
But she's found Jesus so all is well.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I'm losing track of who's who here.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Holy crap.. this is mortifying. How can she think this is OK? She probably knows it isn't, but hey... it brings in the $$$$$ right.
rurocky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rurocky »

girlmom0106 wrote:Did Allie really just post this??? Personally I think that’s messed up she is using his name to try to get people to use her code for a brand deal... Image

So weird. I hope cam has more friends than just the youtube bunch because they all give off such bad vibes. Probably will only be friends with her for another month before dropping her because they don’t need her anymore or something like that

emmadancer32
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by emmadancer32 »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:

Holy crap.. this is mortifying. How can she think this is OK? She probably knows it isn't, but hey... it brings in the $$$$$ right.
Oh this is wrong on so many levels...

propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

lilmegs334 wrote:

Kind of surprised me that cam didn’t invite the couple the watched her daughters the night her husband tried to commit suicide to his funeral, yet invited someone who so easily ditched her.

kelek17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kelek17 »

propertyoferen wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:08 am
lilmegs334 wrote:

Kind of surprised me that cam didn’t invite the couple the watched her daughters the night her husband tried to commit suicide to his funeral, yet invited someone who so easily ditched her.

I kind of wonder if maybe for the other YouTube teen moms, they all found out through a group chat (since they've said on multiple occasions that they keep in touch through group chat), and all kind of made the decision to go to Texas through the chat.

I do think the couple who watched Cam's kids should have been invited, but I also don't want to read too much into that situation of why they weren't invited. At first I really thought that they just wanted to share their story and help raise awareness by posting their now deleted video, but after watching more of that couple's videos, and starting to follow the girl, Mariah, on Instagram, I'm not so sure.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

kelek17 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:23 pm
lilmegs334 wrote:

I kind of wonder if maybe for the other YouTube teen moms, they all found out through a group chat (since they've said on multiple occasions that they keep in touch through group chat), and all kind of made the decision to go to Texas through the chat.

I do think the couple who watched Cam's kids should have been invited, but I also don't want to read too much into that situation of why they weren't invited. At first I really thought that they just wanted to share their story and help raise awareness by posting their now deleted video, but after watching more of that couple's videos, and starting to follow the girl, Mariah, on Instagram, I'm not so sure.
The thing is though ( at least where I am ) you don't get "invited" to a funeral or memorial. When someone dies a death notice is usually placed in the newspaper, or these days on line, and it will say something like "we welcome all who would like to join us to farewell xxx to join us at place/day/time for his/her funeral and join us for light refreshments following the service at *place*.
When it is a private affair it will say "private funeral" and it won't give details and you know in that situation not to ask for them, or they will say "private funeral but we would love for all of those who knew xxxx to attend a memorial to celebrate his/her life at [lace/day/time".

With Landon being a public figure of sorts, I can understand why these details weren't widely published, but the couple should have messaged to ask about funeral/memorial plans if they wanted to attend. They would have either been told it was a private event or given the details. It really is as simple as that. Even Camryn's mother said that everyone who wanted to pay their respects were welcome to do so. I think being teenagers themselves this couple just didn't understand the way these things work.
rurocky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rurocky »

Addi seems to be helping Camryn a lot right now, but Addi has her own life and a boyfriend, so I wonder how long this is gonna last. At some point she’s gonna have to unpause and get back to her life.

kelek17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kelek17 »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:16 pm

The thing is though ( at least where I am ) you don't get "invited" to a funeral or memorial. When someone dies a death notice is usually placed in the newspaper, or these days on line, and it will say something like "we welcome all who would like to join us to farewell xxx to join us at place/day/time for his/her funeral and join us for light refreshments following the service at *place*.
When it is a private affair it will say "private funeral" and it won't give details and you know in that situation not to ask for them, or they will say "private funeral but we would love for all of those who knew xxxx to attend a memorial to celebrate his/her life at [lace/day/time".

With Landon being a public figure of sorts, I can understand why these details weren't widely published, but the couple should have messaged to ask about funeral/memorial plans if they wanted to attend. They would have either been told it was a private event or given the details. It really is as simple as that. Even Camryn's mother said that everyone who wanted to pay their respects were welcome to do so. I think being teenagers themselves this couple just didn't understand the way these things work.
I agree. Given the couples' involvement with the situation, it would been perfectly fine if they reached out to ask if there was going to be a memorial where they could pay their respects. I still think it might have been nice if the details were extended to them without them having to ask, but not necessary. I said this in another post in Cam and Fam part 2 before it got locked, but I think while the Bredahl Bunch couple seem like nice people overall, they also seem to lack some social skills and/or seem to have been intimidated by Cam and Landon. I don't know the details of their relationship with Cam and Landon, but it seemed to be mostly over text. It seemed like the Bredahl Bunch couple would have liked to have gotten to know Cam and Landon better than just through text, but they also never mention anything about reaching out to Cam and Landon to meet up and do something or go grab some food together. Their gift drop off video was also a little odd. Seemed well intentioned, but it also seemed like they never asked Cam for her address, and instead figured it out themselves somehow, which is kinda weird.
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:16 pm

In the time of COVID, memorials and funerals are very limited in space. Some places it's only 10 allowed. I had to go to a funeral of a colleague and we all sat in our cars and watched a live stream of the service. Then social distance walked/stood with masks on in the grave yard for the military honors burial.

So maybe that is why invite only?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Since his obituary was never posted somewhere it doesn't seem that it was published, like someone said probably being a public figure and them not wanting subscribers.

I don't blame Cam on not inviting them because from the sound of it it was Landon's parents that left a day before he passed to start funeral plans, then I assume cam just went over them with funeral home and signed off on them. But her YouTube friends had enough time to get there, so she was obviously inviting people. It just seems once she didn't need them she forgot them.
Crockettsmom610
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crockettsmom610 »

lilmegs334 wrote:

I can understand that she wasn't in the right headspace and not judge her for that, but Mariah and her partner, I don't remember if they're engaged or married or what, seem very sweet and genuine compared to the other girls. It's too bad Can hasn't yet realized how to pick genuine friends and that the people that society thinks are pretty aren't always who you need or want around. I know she's young but she's soooo superficial. I've said before that I believe she gets that from Alyssa.
strawberryx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by strawberryx3 »

I definitely think Cam will find another boyfriend within the next two years.
Let's face it she's never been alone, her family is a mess and it's clear she has co dependency issues.
She's said in past q&as that she wants like 6 kids.
She's young, no way she'll stop with collette and delilah

Return to “A-H”