EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

TITLE CREDIT: strongbady

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=197&t=10419&start=1000

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

I think they had that sign for quite awhile. They started to try to get pregnant in March or April so the odds of them having a baby in 2021 were pretty good considering how easily she became pregnant with Leo and Wyatt. She’s more than likely due right around Wyatt’s 2nd birthday. The kids at the dinner table and Harold getting them all riled up really pissed me off when Rachel raised her voice at Leo. Seriously you’re going to correct the child after you two sat there and laughed at them and Harold encouraged them for a couple of minutes? I’m going to tell you what I couldn’t be married to Harold unless I had a muzzle and an off switch for him. He’s way over the top!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

Unread post by Ld5 »

PirateWench8 wrote:I think they had that sign for quite awhile. They started to try to get pregnant in March or April so the odds of them having a baby in 2021 were pretty good considering how easily she became pregnant with Leo and Wyatt. She’s more than likely due right around Wyatt’s 2nd birthday. The kids at the dinner table and Harold getting them all riled up really pissed me off when Rachel raised her voice at Leo. Seriously you’re going to correct the child after you two sat there and laughed at them and Harold encouraged them for a couple of minutes? I’m going to tell you what I couldn’t be married to Harold unless I had a muzzle and an off switch for him. He’s way over the top!

That scene annoyed me. Previous to that she showed Wyatt climbing the chair to sit for dinner and she was laughing that he’s hungry and smells the food. Then they’re all sitting around the table for what seemed to be at least five minutes as the food just sits in the serving platters. Feed your damn kids! Then maybe they wouldn’t be so riled up and cranky. There was no need for all that talking and then reprimanding of a toddler when all they wanted was to eat.

knc6812
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by knc6812 »

She’s been pregnant for 5 minutes, can’t complain about her back yet because the baby is the size of an apple seed so of course she has crippling morning sickness and is deathly ill and bed bound. While severe morning sickness is absolutely a thing and it’s something that can easily land a woman in hospital, its hard to know if she’s really even that sick or exaggerating. If she’s really having bad morning sickness she might want to be closer to home in case she needs to be hospitalized for dehydration.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Has anyone else considered how expensive this extended trip is costing them. YouTube doesn’t pay like years past and now healthcare or other cost they’ll need to cover. Helicopter trips, higher prices with nicer lodging, eating out more and car rentals are just a few that I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Yeah that’s smart hang out that close to a baby bear with no mother in sight. You don’t know when that mama best will pop up trying to protect her young. They were so freaking close to that bear.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

They have zero respect for wildlife and nature and it drives me crazy. They constantly put their kids in dangerous situations and film it.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Justheretogossip wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:43 pm Yeah that’s smart hang out that close to a baby bear with no mother in sight. You don’t know when that mama best will pop up trying to protect her young. They were so freaking close to that bear.
I'll tell you what if he was my husband and he had my babies with him while filming a bear he would be in deep shit right about now! How stupid and irresponsible!!!!
Whyjustwhyyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whyjustwhyyy »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:03 am Has anyone else considered how expensive this extended trip is costing them. YouTube doesn’t pay like years past and now healthcare or other cost they’ll need to cover. Helicopter trips, higher prices with nicer lodging, eating out more and car rentals are just a few that I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They're probably getting a lot of things discounted or gifted to them as "influencers" 🙄
Whyjustwhyyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whyjustwhyyy »

Rachel's dream vegetable garden? They couldn't keep grass alive when they lived in Georgia & I don't think they ever did anything to maintain their yard in DC, but yeah...They're for sure going to be homesteading st their new propert(y)(ies). Gag.
knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

Their views have gone way down. 50k or less. I think they thought that all this traveling would get them more views but I think its the opposite.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

knc6812 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:28 pm Their views have gone way down. 50k or less. I think they thought that all this traveling would get them more views but I think its the opposite.
That's because they haven't been uploading regularly and on their usual schedule. They went nearly a whole week where they didn't post a video and didn't mention that they weren't going to do so. Not only that many people watched their videos because they were relatable too those in the military. They no longer have that element. Then there's them Rachel whines constantly about one thing or another. Harold is 0 to 60 constantly and is nothing but a man-child who gets the kids riled up. Then there is their social media accounts if anyone criticizes them the good Christians that they both are immediately attacks the said commentator as do their family members and they block them. People must blow smoke up Princess Rachel's ass constantly and tell her how great of a wife and mother she is or she has a fit. They're also not interesting all just annoying if we're being honest about it.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Her vlogs are still in Alaska and they haven’t been there in quite a while. People are losing interest because they see her posting more recent stuff on Instagram.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Please tell me that 5 weeks pregnant update it a joke

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sunshineee9 wrote:Please tell me that 5 weeks pregnant update it a joke

That’s what I said when I saw the title of their latest Vlog. I admit I said you’ve got to be f’n kidding me out loud. I’ve never announced I was pregnant that early. Heck I didn’t even tell my husband until I was 10 weeks with any of our five kids.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote:

That’s what I said when I saw the title of their latest Vlog. I admit I said you’ve got to be f’n kidding me out loud. I’ve never announced I was pregnant that early. Heck I didn’t even tell my husband until I was 10 weeks with any of our five kids.

I watched it and was trying so hard to not laugh in the middle of an airport.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sunshineee9 wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:

I haven’t watched it yet. I’ll watch it tonight for comic relief.

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

PirateWench8 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:44 am
Sunshineee9 wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote: That’s what I said when I saw the title of their latest Vlog. I admit I said you’ve got to be f’n kidding me out loud. I’ve never announced I was pregnant that early. Heck I didn’t even tell my husband until I was 10 weeks with any of our five kids.

I haven’t watched it yet. I’ll watch it tonight for comic relief.

I haven’t watched either but when I saw her post her 5 week baby bump on Instagram my eye balls almost rolled out of my head. I really don’t get why these mothers push out their stomachs and pretend to have a bump. She has no bump lol it all bloat and all that crap food you eat and suck in on a normal day.
To each their own but seriously I have never announced a pregnancy that early. I didn’t even tell people about. Y first one till I was 20 weeks and found out the gender.
All about the clicks. She is just as bad as Tara who posted her 10 DPO bump in her announcing photo shoot 😂
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

The real world will be hitting them soon when they are faced with paying for their own expensive family health insurance with a high deductible. Their YouTube income was at the most extra money for fun stuff and it is not enough to support a family of five.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote:The real world will be hitting them soon when they are faced with paying for their own expensive family health insurance with a high deductible. Their YouTube income was at the most extra money for fun stuff and it is not enough to support a family of five.
Yep. They probably don't even realize how much a birth will cost them

Return to “A-H”