Epik Brandons - Maskless in Montana | The Epik Life | Part 4

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epik Brandons - Maskless in Montana | The Epik Life | Part 4

Unread post by sadasfuck »

beatriz1991 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:36 pm I don't have words to describe this. Look at that mouth... poor thing Image

Enviado de meu SM-A515F usando o Tapatalk
Terrible. Absolutely no excuse for that. Poor kid
Jaybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaybird »

So they found pizza outside on their front porch when they woke up this morning. It had a receipt that said it had been delivered at 1 am and Neysa thought it was a good idea to heat it up and feed it to her children?! What is wrong with these people?? That could have come from anywhere! Do pizza places even deliver that late? In our town they close at 11:00 ... 12 on the weekend.
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Almost THREE!? She can't even say her own name. Nyssa was IMPRESSED that she was able to recognise and say one of her brother's names?? That poor child is going to be so uneducated. You can tell she also fully understands how Nyssa favourites her and she can do whatever she wants from recent Instagram stories. She pushes in front of the boys and demands attention. Of course she gets it every time.

They found a frozen pizza outside their door that was delivered at 1am the night before. Left out all night and frozen in the snow, and they didn't order it. She put it in the oven for the kids to eat. They need to get jobs, ASAP.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Hanni is doing a q&a on her Instagram and mentioned that her computer is broken. I think when Neysa was explaining what happened when their car was broken into, she mentioned that they still have two laptops left. One was a pretty old MacBook so I’m guessing that’s the one Hanni is now saying is broken. So they’re down to 1 computer now, which leads me to believe that none of the kids (even the older ones) have even a chance at educating themselves anymore. Because we all know Neysa isn’t going to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jaybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaybird »

MelE wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:54 pm Hanni is doing a q&a on her Instagram and mentioned that her computer is broken. I think when Neysa was explaining what happened when their car was broken into, she mentioned that they still have two laptops left. One was a pretty old MacBook so I’m guessing that’s the one Hanni is now saying is broken. So they’re down to 1 computer now, which leads me to believe that none of the kids (even the older ones) have even a chance at educating themselves anymore. Because we all know Neysa isn’t going to do it.

In her q&a she said she took a break from school this year because she didn’t like the program she was using. At least, I think that’s what she was trying to say. Her grammar could use a little help. Not that anyone in that family speaks or writes any better.

Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

lurkerthatposts wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:26 am Almost THREE!? She can't even say her own name. Nyssa was IMPRESSED that she was able to recognise and say one of her brother's names?? That poor child is going to be so uneducated. You can tell she also fully understands how Nyssa favourites her and she can do whatever she wants from recent Instagram stories. She pushes in front of the boys and demands attention. Of course she gets it every time.
Every time Ebby started to talk today, Cozette interrupted, at one point even yelling "Me, me, me!" and Neysa proceeded to ignore Ebby. You could see the frustration on his face. He's so going to resent her, as well as his younger brother and sister.

As for Hanni not being allowed on Tik Tok, isn't she 17 this year? And isn't that the age at which her parents got married? So you guys were old enough to leave home and get married at 17, but Hanni can't use an entertainment app because you guys need to make sure she can't see anything that might lead her to question the political BS you are constantly feeding her. Guess what? That almost always backfires. Free Hanni.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

Hanni isn’t doing school at all until next year (I assume she means next school year, in July or August), and claims to be in 12th grade. Neysa is using the #unschooling hashtag on her Instagram posts lately but in her Insta stories she implied they’re still schooling so who even knows.
futureccl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by futureccl »

those kids have not done any consistent schooling since utah! which was before cozette was born so three years ago? she just keeps taking a year off cause she's having a baby, another year off cause they're moving, another year off because of the pandemic, and always "trying " again with the exact same program which never worked for them, and they definitely are not doing proper unschooling!

no shit they had to flee california. I follow an unschooling oil peddling family who lives in california and their kids get an education check up by the state maybe twice a year? where the school aged children actually have to prove they're learning something. It's shocking to me that some states don't do that. Education is a basic human right these kids are being deprived of.

This is getting really dark and worrying, and it's no surprise people like the brandons are getting radicalised by the right.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

Neysa's stories today "Sweet readers! I love how much they both loves books". As Ebby is literally whipping a book across the room.

No sense of irony whatsoever.

As for Hanni, I don't blame her for skipping school this year. First, she needs to work and the nanny gig appears to be a day job. Secondly, she shares a bedroom with two preschoolers. Her mother hangs around the living room playng with her phone all day and her oldest brothers appear to stay in the basement all the time. And her father is always around. I'm not sure how she'd get any work done even if she wanted. I see a GED in her future, assuming she ever decides a high school diploma is important to her.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I cannot express how much this annoys me. No fucking source. No fucking references cited. Admits she hasn’t done any research yet. What a fucking moron. She loves the hit phrase “fake news.” Well this is fucking fake news. How dare she try and fear monger people into believing her unscientific nonsense. And these so-called “experts”?? They’re fucking scientists. It’s very simple. And I can guarantee they didn’t get to their level by tracing maps until they were 14 years old.

“Now we have hard, scientific confirmation of that and it’s very bad”

That is a real sentence that was written. This dumbass saw that sentence and thought, “omg!! Look! I knew I was right all along. You can’t argue with solid facts like this!!”

THIS WOMAN is precisely what happens when someone is so painfully stupid that they don’t even REALIZE that they’re stupid. There is something fundamentally wrong with her. Ugh what I would do to get her in a room and ask her point blank to explain herself and her beliefs. It’s all so ironic that the people who dare to question the most brilliant minds in modern science are the most ignorant, poorly educated people to exist. Not only is she NOT capable of forming a legitimate argument against vaccine science, but she’s not even capable of finding or reading or understanding proper research articles. I feel quite comfortable saying that her kids are just screwed. I don’t think a single one of them is going to rise up and overcome their childhood. They’re fucked because their mom is one of earth’s dumbest creatures. How do all these people think they can have legitimate arguments regarding these complex topics when they have nothing more than a high school diploma??? Like I really don’t get it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I mean, it’s actually pretty amazing when you think about it! This is an unemployed woman with exactly ZERO credits toward higher education under her belt, who has 7 dirty-faced kids who can’t read their own names, who’s living in a tiny house that has been charitably offered by some sucker of a church, who has a perfectly capable husband who chooses NOT to work for a living to support his family and instead leech off of others and take advantage of programs put in place to help people who really need it, who has no family members that will speak to her, who has exactly zero friends, who spends all day on Facebook or some bullshit reading about conspiracy theories, who can’t spell the word “positivity” (she spells it posativity)....

THIS is the woman. THIS woman thinks so highly of herself that she truly believes that she’s perfectly well equipped to find the flaws in the science of the world’s top immunologists.

Can you even IMAGINE being so delusional?? Like not even pausing for a moment to stop and think, “hey, I don’t actually know anything about this topic. Maybe I shouldn’t embarrass myself on the internet by spewing nonsense?”

I don’t know much about life but I do know that I will NEVER be that confident about my intellect for as long as I live.

What an absurd world we live in, am I right?
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

http://market-ticker.org/

By the way, this is the site that she pulled her “cold, hard facts” from. I am shooketh. How is she a real person? Who looks at that and thinks, this is legit.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

She doesn’t need an education, she just needs to trust her “momma gut”. And isn't Shepherd so stinkin’ cute just casually watching videos of guns with his unemployed “Patriot” father? There’s nothing wrong with that scenario at all...
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

NotHateButUhh wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:32 am She doesn’t need an education, she just needs to trust her “momma gut”. And isn't Shepherd so stinkin’ cute just casually watching videos of guns with his unemployed “Patriot” father? There’s nothing wrong with that scenario at all...
Im glad Im not the only one that found it a bit concerning how obsessed Shepherd is with guns. Idk I feel like a 5 year old child shouldn't be that obsessed with deadly weapons, but hey, they're raising little "patriots"!
Jaybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaybird »

I don’t even have words for the amount of stupidity that Neysa possesses. She literally knows nothing about anything, but thinks she’s an expert on everything lol. I wonder what it’s like in the world inside her head. Because she surely does not live in the world the rest of us live in.

I bet she still thinks Trump will be President soon.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Of all the family vloggers, this one is probably the one I'm most worried about. And that's saying something.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Personally, I don’t think loving guns and rejecting science makes you a “patriot.” It makes you an ignorant, uneducated stain on society. Imagine buying into the lie that immigrants are coming here illegally and “stealing our jobs” and putting unnecessary strain on our programs. Imagine believing this all while you have a huge ass family with two capable adults who refuse to work. Do they use any of their exorbitant amount of free time to volunteer or help others? Of course not. They’d rather spend that time online looking for reasons why they’ve been personally victimized by idk who, Democrats? Idk where some people get their sense of entitlement.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Hence “Patriot” in inverted commas and with a capital P. Neysa uses the term herself on Facebook. It refers to a right-wing extremist movement of armed militias. I wasn’t implying that they’re patriotic. They’re too narcissistic to be patriotic.
Jaybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaybird »

Neysa clearly doesn’t know what the word “exasperated” means 🤣.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

She’s about to do an “ask me anything” on Instagram

Return to “A-H”