Epik Brandons - Maskless in Montana | The Epik Life | Part 4

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epik Brandons - Maskless in Montana | The Epik Life | Part 4

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Agsl wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:02 pm I don’t know if it’s just me, but Cozette cannot pronounce at all, and her enunciation is awful. By the way does anyone know if you can upload videos?
it's because of that damn pacifier that Neysa just can't get rid of.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

sadasfuck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:05 pm
Agsl wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:02 pm I don’t know if it’s just me, but Cozette cannot pronounce at all, and her enunciation is awful. By the way does anyone know if you can upload videos?
Wonder if Ebby used one until he was 4 or 5. Because he still can't talk at 7.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Carissa wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:18 pm
sadasfuck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:05 pm
Wonder if Ebby used one until he was 4 or 5. Because he still can't talk at 7.
Wouldn't be surprising. I think she said that all of her kids used them for a long time (when she was answering that question about cozettes teeth).
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

I'm sure that pacifier and now misshapen teeth aren't helping at all with her speech progression...

No video uploads directly, but you can upload to imgur.com (you have to watch a short ad before) and provide the link here.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Guys! You’re forgetting that the pacifier drama is over! Remember? Remember when Neysa said that it’s all completely fine because she has seven kids and knows all about orthodontia? And like, why would you even question her?! She’s one of the greatest, most brilliant minds of our generation.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

She can't be understood properly as she has learnt to talk around the dummy so her lip and tongue movement are not correct. But it gets so ingrained in them that once the dummy goes, she'll still say things wrong as that is all her mouth knows to do.

I don't really like dummies but I also don't judge kids who have them. But right from a baby they should be used as a soothing aid. I remember seeing a lady in a shop who was getting annoyed at her baby (maybe 4-6mths?) as bubs wouldn't get dummy in her mouth. The child was happy though so why use the dummy (that bubs clearly didn't want)?! Let them have the dummy when they are upset, or for nap times or going to bed etc. No need for a toddler to be walking around with a dummy in their mouth constantly...but if they do, teach them to REMOVE IT while they are talking; they can put it straight back in again.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Sure is taking a long time to get to those questions about jobs and housing, huh? Guess the lies aren’t coming together quite as easily as they have in the past. Everyone knows they’re completely screwed with no plan and their future is dark.

Not even any snake oil sales pitches lately. I think they’ve actually given up. But will they begin to consider the things that people have been telling them and actually try to improve their situation? Absolutely not. They are far too dedicated to ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jaybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaybird »

MelE wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:35 am Sure is taking a long time to get to those questions about jobs and housing, huh? Guess the lies aren’t coming together quite as easily as they have in the past. Everyone knows they’re completely screwed with no plan and their future is dark.

Not even any snake oil sales pitches lately. I think they’ve actually given up. But will they begin to consider the things that people have been telling them and actually try to improve their situation? Absolutely not. They are far too dedicated to ignorance.

[/quote]

She’s obviously just waiting for Trump to take office again... it’s gonna happen any day now 🤦🏻‍♀️
louise619
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by louise619 »

At this point I highly doubt that we'll get the YouTube video she promised to avoid the Q&A.

I really am disgusted that Jason has been sitting on his backside for the best part of a year, dragging his family across the country for aimless wandering is ridiculous at the best of times, and to do it during a pandemic, without any concrete plans in place for what happens when they reach their next location is absolute insanity. What kind of father is he if he would rather sit around and wait for the perfect job to land in his lap rather than go out and provide for his SEVEN children?? Neysa's oils and reborn dolls will hardly be keeping them afloat considering the money you need to put into both endeavours before the selling process.

The very idea that the only one in that house working is their seventeen year old is just disgusting. They really need to take a long hard look at themselves, maybe if they looked long and hard enough they would realise how massively they have failed their children. Although, they have that right wing Republican confidence which allows them to think they're right all the time and that anyone who says different is a wrong/a sheep or persecuting them for living the way they do.

They honestly make me sick.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

louise619 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:49 am
I really am disgusted that Jason has been sitting on his backside for the best part of a year, dragging his family across the country for aimless wandering is ridiculous at the best of times, and to do it during a pandemic, without any concrete plans in place for what happens when they reach their next location is absolute insanity. What kind of father is he if he would rather sit around and wait for the perfect job to land in his lap rather than go out and provide for his SEVEN children??
The other thing Jason should - but apparently isn't going to - keep in mind is the fact that future potential employers may not look favorably upon the very long sabbatical he's taken waiting for a "special" job. I interview people as part of my job and I'd want to know about that year plus he wasn't working. Often people have very valid reasons for long gaps in employment. Caring for children, a sick spouse, or elderly parents are frequent ones. Unfortunately for Jason, however, all anyone has to do is google him and it will be obvious he doesn't have one of these reasons for not working. And there are plenty of jobs he could be doing as a young, able-bodied person. Blaming everything on the pandemic will only get him so far.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Also, according to the Brandons themselves, the pandemic doesn’t even exist in Montana! No one wears masks or cares at all! So then why, oh why, is the pandemic an issue for finding employment? Hmm

louise619
Amateur
Amateur

More random stories and zero mention of the promised YT video. I am of the belief it will never materialise, however she did mention that their California friends were watching their old videos so maybe she will do it for her new fans? Who knows.

My biggest irk about the recent videos is that she showed enough for anyone with access to google to find the full address to their new home. I won't post it but it took me about 30secs to find them while trying to prove my own point. For a start it does not look like a home which can accommodate 9 people and for another, given the sheer number of weirdos that could be accessing her page and the freedom she gives her kids to roam around outside the house, she is putting them at a massive risk.

Don't even get me started on Cozette totally ignoring Neysa to run onto the middle of the road towards her brothers and Neysa doing absolutely nothing to stop her.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Am I the only one super bothered by the whole “service dog” thing? I find it so obnoxious and one more example to add to the list of ways the rules don’t apply to them. It’s not a service dog, right? Just because you slap a vest on a dog does not make it a service dog. Wtf does the dog do? Notify her of oncoming seizures or low blood sugar?? No. I work in a hospital and it drives me crazy when people try to claim that their batshit yorkie is a service dog. Just an example. I think it makes things 10x worse for people who ACTUALLY have service dogs to get the rights they deserve. I just think it’s ethically wrong to claim you have a service dog when in reality, you just have a pet that you want to bring places. What is her disability?? If she has a real disability and it’s something that her dog helps her with, I’ll shut up. And I don’t want to hear ‘anxiety’ because that would make him a therapy dog and therapy dogs have more restrictions on where they can go. Someone please enlighten me on what exactly this service dog is actually for.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

I don’t remember exactly but I think Hanni claimed he alerts for asthma and allergies? I don’t know much about service animals so I’ve never called her out on anything on here, but they are definitely the type to just want to break the rules and be special.

Scanningseas
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Scanningseas »

I have no doubt she has asthma and allergies. Seriously doubtful that Hanni is equipped to train a dog to alert to allergens or a looming asthma attack. If so, her parents would be massively profiting off of of her genius already. It takes years of training and intensive training that is not always successful to get a dog to.medically alert.
There is a high degree of delusion in that family. From the "I'm taking Ezrah out of school because he's too good for it."...when in fact he had been dropped from 1st full day to KG half day, couldn't read, AND she couldn't be bothered to add another trip to the school run.
What brought me here, however, was a search about this family a few weeks ago. I was on Instagram and Hanni was asking for money for Calvin's surgery. She said she would share the bill for all donors later. I truly felt sad for her circumstances and wanted to encourage her, so I suggested I would cover it or most if it if she shared the vet bill. Instead of showing me the bill, she blocked me. Then I reviewed the past stories in my head. The over explanation for why she couldn't see Cslvin, and then her never showing the stitches or getting close to his supposed surgery area, only part of a botched shaved area and concern over his fur growth...I'm not really sure he had surgery. If he did, she scammed more money from viewers than needed. There are charities that cover service dogs. If all were true, the vet would have directed her there. Anyway, this isnt about Hanni per se but serious concerns about her/their upbringing and "family values."

Truth is non existent. In old posts the mother has told us that Jason quit his job to move somewhere but was asked by the company to stay on a few months to train someone. Then covid hit and he was asked to.leave as he had originally asked. Then the story changed to he lost his job due to covid/politics. Honestly, I would not be surprised if he's making money from supporting the right wing online groups they belong to, hence the "epik" name.
Last edited by Scanningseas on Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jaybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaybird »

Scanningseas wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:15 pm I have no doubt she has asthma and allergies. Seriously doubtful that Hanni is equipped to train a dog to alert to allergens or a looming asthma attack. If so, her parents would be massively profiting off of of her genius already. It takes years of training and intensive training that is not always successful to get a dog to.medically alert.
There is a high degree of delusion in that family. From the "I'm taking Ezrah out of school because he's too good for it."...when in fact he had been dropped from 1st full day to KG half day, couldn't read, AND she couldn't be bothered to add another trip to the school run.
What brought me here, however, was a search about this family a few weeks ago. I was on Instagram and Hanni was asking for money for Calvin's surgery. She said she would share the bill for all donors later. I truly felt sad for her circumstances and wanted to encourage her, so I suggested I would cover it or most if it if she shared the vet bill. Instead of showing me the bill, she blocked me. Then I reviewed the past stories in my head. The over explanation for why she couldn't see Cslvin, and then her never showing the stitches or getting close to his supposed surgery area, only part of a botched shaved area and concern over his fur growth...I'm not really sure he had surgery. If he did, she scammed more money from viewers than needed. There are charities that cover service dogs. If all were true, the vet would have directed her there. Anyway, this isnt about Hanni per se but serious concerns about her/their upbringing and "family values."

Truth is non existent. In old posts the mother has told us that Jason quit his job to move somewhere but was asked by the company to stay on a few months to train someone. Then covid hit and he was asked to.leave as he had originally asked. Then the story changed to he lost his job due to covid/politics. Honestly, I would not be surprised if he's making money from supporting the right wing online groups they belong to, hence the "epik" name.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is doing some type of work like that. When Parler first became a thing I made account just to see what was really going on there. They, of course, had a Parler account. She had shared that stupid Trump video and told her “fans” that if they followed her they’d find out some big news before anyone else. I always wondered if it was something related to some right wing craziness.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I tried to take a screenshot of this insta post but if you can’t make it out at the bottom, it says “there are better things to spend your time on, don’t waste your time, you’re too young to write, you’ll never get anywhere.” I guess the point she’s trying to make is that she’s going to prove the people wrong who criticize her for writing?? But my question is, who on earth discourages a child from writing?! Like, that’s NOT a thing and I don’t believe anyone has ever said those words to her. This is a direct result of how she was raised and how she was taught by example to play the victim. As crazy as it may seem, the whole entire world was not designed around trying to prevent the Brandon family from achieving their goals. I just find it so narcissistic when people think everyone is out to get them. Like, no one cares about you that much. Take a little responsibility and stop blaming everyone else for your own failures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

I also don’t think anybody would send her a message saying something like that.
No, nobody is out to get any of them, not Biden nor anyone else lol.

I think she had started writing a story, I don’t remember the name. Anyway she wrote 2-3 chapters which were not very long and stopped. Which is fine, maybe she got bored with it, maybe she had no more ideas, maybe she was too busy with school (lol I don’t think this last one applies to her) but nobody discouraged her. On the contrary she received a little support and mostly indifference.

Which in my opinion is the norm. Mainly people don’t care about what you do.

I wrote when I was younger than her and entered many contests even won a prize sometime or other. There are people younger than her that have published books. So, it’s not impossible and again nobody would say anything against it.

Unless it’s her parents. I mean mine would’ve tried that I didn’t make it my profession or that I tried to make something that they thought had more job offers, like journalist or something.
But her parents are something else. I mean it doesn’t look like hard work is a priority for them. They don’t even teach their kids about working hard for school because there is no school.
louise619
Amateur
Amateur

Looks like the Brandons are on the move again!

And it doesn’t seem like Neysa is trying to put a nice filter on it this time .....

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Hmm, yeah. Looks like they’ve finally been kicked out of that church house. Neysa does seem pretty frustrated. Usually she tries to paint each move as the perfect opportunity and she wouldn’t have wanted anything different. This time it’s hard, and challenging, and stressful. Guess life catches up with you when you spend an entire year sitting on your ass and going out of your way to break public health guidelines.

I wonder if they are moving out of the area or if Hanni will be able to keep her job as a nanny. And if she is able to keep it, I wonder if her money will be going toward housing and other living expenses.

What a horrible situation for these kids to be growing up in. At least they won’t need to throw out all of their belongings this time, since they don’t really appear to have any belongings at all other than Neysas creepy dolls for cozi and a shared rubix cube for the boys.

Return to “A-H”