Gigi & Me: Mom of two with a freeloading boo! | Part 3

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi & Me: Mom of two with a freeloading boo! | Part 3

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Also, dumb Allison is getting booted from the house so owners can sell. I get that owners led them on to think it was gonna be a few more years, but knowing they were planning to move back eventually- why get a playset, put in all the yard work, didn't she also put in an invisible fence for the dog? Maybe wishful thinking that they'd be able to save and buy.

But she seriously said that SHE is the one with reliable income??? How does she even make money off tiktok, because it definitely can't be from Youtube with those views.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I have no idea how people make money off from those sites. I’m not on any of them. Does Robbie not have a job?? That does suck she got Levi that play set and may have no where to put it.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I guess they really have no reliable income or decent credit if they can't just go ahead and buy the house. What idiots to put so much into that house without owning it.

As for TikTok, I guess she has a lot of followers and you can make money off ads or whatever. I personally think she has an Only Fans, too... She looks pretty skanky to me judging by some of those TikToks.
Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Claroqsi »

Oh man another girl Poor Patrick must be losing his mind

Return to “A-H”