Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

pineapples64
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Unread post by pineapples64 »

Just got back into watching them again. Can't believe Lacey is pregnant. I personally think it's sad. I know she's apparently financially stable but I'd love to see her get some education first. I wonder if she feels bad about not breaking the cycle bc in her original foster care and adoption story vid she said her mom was "not ready to be a mom" making it seem like she was a teen mom, too. And I mean Shelley was as well. I wish they emphasized education more.

Also, just watched their most recent video and Nicole was there. I must have missed an update bc the last I heard she moved to Illinois to be with Blake's dad? Did she move back to Arizona or was she just visiting? And is she still with Blake's dad?
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Oh I hadn’t realised this thread was still going I stopped looking because I couldn’t reply! While I prefer the middles new house I feel like Crystal cares more about what her kids want to do with their bedrooms, also does anyone else notice the pieces have someone filming them now? Is it Alex’s friend? I thought in one of the wedding vlogs it looked like an adult man with them filming (not Joe who I think is a little weird but not as weird as the woman that Hallie went to stay with with the horses)
imjustvibing
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by imjustvibing »

Lauralou_15 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:12 am Oh I hadn’t realised this thread was still going I stopped looking because I couldn’t reply! While I prefer the middles new house I feel like Crystal cares more about what her kids want to do with their bedrooms, also does anyone else notice the pieces have someone filming them now? Is it Alex’s friend? I thought in one of the wedding vlogs it looked like an adult man with them filming (not Joe who I think is a little weird but not as weird as the woman that Hallie went to stay with with the horses)
Did you get weird vibes from her?
edit: there's also a subreddit for the families now (r/crazymiddles)
annacleta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annacleta »

pineapples64 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:13 am Just got back into watching them again. Can't believe Lacey is pregnant. I personally think it's sad. I know she's apparently financially stable but I'd love to see her get some education first. I wonder if she feels bad about not breaking the cycle bc in her original foster care and adoption story vid she said her mom was "not ready to be a mom" making it seem like she was a teen mom, too. And I mean Shelley was as well. I wish they emphasized education more.

Also, just watched their most recent video and Nicole was there. I must have missed an update bc the last I heard she moved to Illinois to be with Blake's dad? Did she move back to Arizona or was she just visiting? And is she still with Blake's dad?
Glad that this forum is back. Early this year, Shelly said that Nicole and Blake would be moving back to the valley to take care of a sick grandma. She also implied that Nicole had some problems. Fast forward, Nicole's Facebook shows her in a relationship since Feb 2021 with a guy who it seems has 2 young kids. He is definitely not Blake's dad. He and 1 child were briefly shown in the same vlog when Nicole and Blake came over to the Crazy Middles. Nicole and Lizzie will be attending the same nursing school.
suemia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suemia »

I'm so glad this thread is back! What does everyone think of the Isaac situation?

It was even covered on the dad challenge podcast.

TheTeaIsSteaming
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TheTeaIsSteaming »

Lacey is having a child soon and doesn't know how to drive :(
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

I don’t know really about this Issac situ, I watched the video and just sort of glossed over it as a normal thing these days on YouTube videos, people are always asking you to pay money for things be it merch or whatever so it really didn’t bug me much but I think a lot of people were really put out by it saying he’s only with Melinda for money/fame. I don’t think that’s a very fair assumption as like I say it seems the norm now for people in that sort of situation.

Or is there more to it than him just asking for that?
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

TheTeaIsSteaming wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:15 pm Lacey is having a child soon and doesn't know how to drive :(
Lacey is so sheltered despite not living at home etc anymore and she doesn’t seem to have any worries, if she has a problem she calls Jared and he’s straight round sorting things out.
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jyr8ri1o3 »

They haven't mentioned destiny much lately I know she's still in St John's must be peaceful for them not having parents watching ur every move

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Exploradora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Exploradora »

Jyr8ri1o3 wrote:They haven't mentioned destiny much lately I know she's still in St John's must be peaceful for them not having parents watching ur every move

They just recently posted a video with her. Sounds like she's been spending a lot of time with Dylan's family and Jared's mom. They just bought a house in St. John's, are not pregnant or planning to at the moment, and really miss everyone who moved to the valley. They have talked about the possibility of starting a channel once she's pregnant but it's not a for sure thing.
Exploradora
Amateur
Amateur

TheTeaIsSteaming wrote:Lacey is having a child soon and doesn't know how to drive :(
It makes me so sad how scared some of the kids are to drive. I'm so glad they put Lizzie in driving school and I think all of the Pettit and Wallace kids need to take some sort of driver's ed. course. I do really hate the way they talk about Lizzie's driving, though. Way to mess with a kid's confidence. All the teenagers and the parents comment on how scary she drives and joke about bucking up, etc. What she needed was one on one time with an experienced and calm driving instructor, OFF camera. I'm so happy that she's getting that now.
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

snomihcs wrote:
TheTeaIsSteaming wrote:Lacey is having a child soon and doesn't know how to drive :(
It makes me so sad how scared some of the kids are to drive. I'm so glad they put Lizzie in driving school and I think all of the Pettit and Wallace kids need to take some sort of driver's ed. course. I do really hate the way they talk about Lizzie's driving, though. Way to mess with a kid's confidence. All the teenagers and the parents comment on how scary she drives and joke about bucking up, etc. What she needed was one on one time with an experienced and calm driving instructor, OFF camera. I'm so happy that she's getting that now.
Doesn't lizzy suffer with anxiety anyway so they aren't really helping her

lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Lauralou_15 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:57 am I don’t know really about this Issac situ, I watched the video and just sort of glossed over it as a normal thing these days on YouTube videos, people are always asking you to pay money for things be it merch or whatever so it really didn’t bug me much but I think a lot of people were really put out by it saying he’s only with Melinda for money/fame. I don’t think that’s a very fair assumption as like I say it seems the norm now for people in that sort of situation.

He was begging people to donate money to help his brother, Nico, and was offering people who donated rewards from Jamie and Scarlett. So making people give him money for free in exchange for his Fiancee's child and disabled sister's free labour. He literally quit his job to take over Melinda's channel and beg for viewers he only has from Melinda's family to give him money.

Not to mention the fact that they exploited Nico's personal story and feelings for views and money. Then, once it backfired, they sent Nico away. After saying they need money to help give him a stable home. And they dropped him off at his supposedly extremely unstable home on the way to a vacation at Disneyland.

Fast forward to today, and he drops over $3,000 on a wedding ring. Where was this money when they needed to provide for Nico?

He is like 95% only using Melinda for money and fame, imo. He claims they didn't even kiss until the 5th date, but announced his plans to propose after knowing her for less than 2 months. He was in the videos from the start of their relationship, and literally became the fact of Melinda's channel almost immediately.
Why rush into a marriage with a girl who has a child and cares for her disabled sister during a worldwide pandemic??? Right as her family is moving and their 14 kids are starting school in a new city. Unless he knows time is fleeting and he needs to lock her down quickly to reap the rewards of her circumstance (Having been adopted by a rich family with a sizable audience you could take advantage of).

Also, he personally invited fans who donated to his patreon to the wedding, then completely ghosted them without any explanation as it got closer to the wedding date. Not only extremely dangerous to invite strangers from the internet to your wedding, but also super shitty to take advantage of people who are obsessed with this family by asking for money in exchange for a wedding invitation.

The whole situation is so alarming, I don't know how anyone is 'neutral' let along in favour of Isaac.
dramacamel77
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dramacamel77 »

He has a somewhat sketchy record too according to peoplefinder.
Last edited by dramacamel77 on Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exploradora
Amateur
Amateur

lurkerthatposts wrote:
Lauralou_15 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:57 am I don’t know really about this Issac situ, I watched the video and just sort of glossed over it as a normal thing these days on YouTube videos, people are always asking you to pay money for things be it merch or whatever so it really didn’t bug me much but I think a lot of people were really put out by it saying he’s only with Melinda for money/fame. I don’t think that’s a very fair assumption as like I say it seems the norm now for people in that sort of situation.

He was begging people to donate money to help his brother, Nico, and was offering people who donated rewards from Jamie and Scarlett. So making people give him money for free in exchange for his Fiancee's child and disabled sister's free labour. He literally quit his job to take over Melinda's channel and beg for viewers he only has from Melinda's family to give him money.

Not to mention the fact that they exploited Nico's personal story and feelings for views and money. Then, once it backfired, they sent Nico away. After saying they need money to help give him a stable home. And they dropped him off at his supposedly extremely unstable home on the way to a vacation at Disneyland.

Fast forward to today, and he drops over $3,000 on a wedding ring. Where was this money when they needed to provide for Nico?

He is like 95% only using Melinda for money and fame, imo. He claims they didn't even kiss until the 5th date, but announced his plans to propose after knowing her for less than 2 months. He was in the videos from the start of their relationship, and literally became the fact of Melinda's channel almost immediately.
Why rush into a marriage with a girl who has a child and cares for her disabled sister during a worldwide pandemic??? Right as her family is moving and their 14 kids are starting school in a new city. Unless he knows time is fleeting and he needs to lock her down quickly to reap the rewards of her circumstance (Having been adopted by a rich family with a sizable audience you could take advantage of).

Also, he personally invited fans who donated to his patreon to the wedding, then completely ghosted them without any explanation as it got closer to the wedding date. Not only extremely dangerous to invite strangers from the internet to your wedding, but also super shitty to take advantage of people who are obsessed with this family by asking for money in exchange for a wedding invitation.

The whole situation is so alarming, I don't know how anyone is 'neutral' let along in favour of Isaac.
Isaac just comes off as slimy. I really hope he's just naïve and clueless but everything about him makes me uncomfortable and worried for Melinda, Scarlett and Jamie.
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

Ariana is so boy hungry

Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

lurkerthatposts wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:24 pm

I watched DCP on the subject after I posted and got to see the clips of the video again and yeah it really came off massively begging, I wondered if the rest of the family had seen the video and Nico’s sister had been angry at being portrayed not to give a crap and that’s why he’s gone back there to love with her. I’ve also noticed Crystal not really showing Melinda and Issac in vlogs as much I wonder if that’s a decision they’ve made because of what’s happened or just because they’ve not been round as much.

On a side note what to we know about Mindy? Is she deaf or has she got something (I don’t want to say wrong because I’m not asking to be mean but I can’t think of how else to put it) the Q&A they did with her she just came across odd.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Jyr8ri1o3 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:52 pm Ariana is so boy hungry

(Sorry for double post) she is literally ridiculous and is driving me mad at the moment in videos of her. Way over the top with everything! There’s no need for it and I wish someone would tell her that. In comparison Hallie is so chilled and even Hannah isn’t as bad anymore.
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

Lauralou_15 wrote:
Jyr8ri1o3 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:52 pm Ariana is so boy hungry

(Sorry for double post) she is literally ridiculous and is driving me mad at the moment in videos of her. Way over the top with everything! There’s no need for it and I wish someone would tell her that. In comparison Hallie is so chilled and even Hannah isn’t as bad anymore.
I know there was a comment about hannah been a bit ott awhile ago but she's definitely chilled out, ariana is unbearable to watch
Is max homeschooling this year

Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Jyr8ri1o3 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:04 am
Lauralou_15 wrote:
I know there was a comment about hannah been a bit ott awhile ago but she's definitely chilled out, ariana is unbearable to watch
Is max homeschooling this year

From what I’ve seen only Landon is homeschooling from both families

Return to “A-H”