Jamie has moved back in to the crazy pieces, I had a feeling it would happen

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Unread post by Jyr8ri1o3 »

CPs have made the same mistake they did with lucas and savannah by not blurring faces apparently "emma" was seen in the latest vlog unblurred

jac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jac »

Im glad that Lizzy will be moving out, I think that will be best for her. She has really blossomed over the time since they have had their channel.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

I know they said there was no drama but I can’t help but feel somethings gone on with Melinda since this whole Issac and his brother thing, we barely see her in videos anymore or if she’s there she’s not front and centre more silent in the background. Now Jamie has moved back in with them it’s very odd.

I don’t know how they get away with showing them with blurred faces even, be the village lost their foster kids recently because they had the kids on occasionally with blurred faces!

I believe this move has been fantastic for all the middles, I know Lizzie said she loves small towns but she’s grown in confidence since the move I feel, I just really really wish they would get some sort of speech therapy for Anaveha in her Q&A I found her at times quite hard to understand.
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

Spencer has moved out

KTC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KTC »

I see Shelley's got lip fillers
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

KTC wrote:I see Shelley's got lip fillers
And crystal

SuzSanti88
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SuzSanti88 »

Hello Folks! I have watched "Crazy Pieces" since Sept. 2018 and "Crazy Middles" since Summer 2019; I liked Crystal and Aaron more... Also I went back to pretty much the beginning videos of each their pages to know THEIR WHOLE STORIES. (Unlike folks that pop in a few videos, has things to say but hasn't viewed majority of the fams)

I just found this place a few days ago when I was Google searching CRAZY PIECES and decided to check it out. I have only read this thread, not the other 2.

I follow CRAZY- Pieces, Middles, Good Life and Treasures not Crazy Duo or Reidhead Homestead.

I watched the DAD CHALLENGE POSCAST someone shared here... I love that he is passionate about the kids
involved and Jamie w/Apraxia and If they are okay. I agree Melinda did not make wise choices with just doing YouTube and bringing some new dude (Isaac) around Scarlett/Jamie after 3 mons. (And especially the tub video). I also agree Isaac came in wrong/and rubs peeps the wrong way with the money begging and such. Now the Jamie/Aurora situation, I do not agree with him.

That's all I have for now.
SuzSanti88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Joyce Wallace (Grandma)- The few videos she seemed sweet and like one of those involved and "stereotypical" Grandma's. I'm sorry she lost her husband about 2 years ago and that she was sort of left behind in St. John's, at least Destiny is there.

Kylie Reid- She just finally now came back to the vlog after many years away, which is okay either way. She seems to be like Shelly; fun, silly, creative and love her laugh plus love her dogs.

Destiny Rogers- I always loved her. She is fun but also at times laid back. Her wedding was beautiful and her husband seems like a nice guy. I do feel bad that the parents got her a place behind them then took off back to "The Valley". Atleast she has the Roger's family their with her.

Weston, Cody & Jonathan Wallace- They all moved out fast, but seem to be doing okay. Wish could see baby Koda (Weston son) but it's his choice. Cody is always a joy to see. Jonathan that sucked he caught Covid and could've died, glad he is still working in a hospital and may his Doctor dreams happen.
SuzSanti88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Nicole (Jacob's sis)- I'm glad she got to reconnect with her brother and her daughter Blake looks so cute. The video where Jared hugs her, I think she just isn't good with physical touch. Hope all the best for her.

Lacey Wallace- When she was home, she kind of took over vlogs and that was annoying but she was a child so yeah. I felt she moved out quick but that is what she wanted and she is a legal adult now. (19 years old) It would have been nice if she went to college but she got a Blessing and she will be a mom. Plus I feel atleast a little bit she has spread her wings. Also I like Eli, he seems to be a good fit for her. I hope them and Baby Lopez the best.

Lizzie Wallace- She has such a lovely soul. The way she is with the little kids is sweet, glad she learned to drive and has a job. Also nice she gets to go back to St. John's, Destiny and Grandma there for her if needed.
SuzSanti88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Cynthia Wallace- She is a good girl. Her nails are always great and it's good she went back home. She did not seem ready to me when she left with Lacey. Sucky about the public school not accepting her credits but she gets to graduate early.

Spencer Wallace- He is another good kid. Always smiley and such a blossoming kid. He seemed shy at first but he is so confident. Its weird to me he moved out in middle of school year but hopefully he is doing well and enjoying his bio family.

Harlan Wallace- Awe he has always been shy and laid back. He still is both but coming into his own. his face filled out/braces off, definitely a cutie. Sweet how he is protective of his sisters. That's nice he rides his bike to school, keep himself healthy.
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RogueCity »

TheTeaIsSteaming wrote:Lacey is having a child soon and doesn't know how to drive :(
How ridiculous was the gender reveal video?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

KTC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KTC »

RogueCity wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:47 am
TheTeaIsSteaming wrote:Lacey is having a child soon and doesn't know how to drive :(
How ridiculous was the gender reveal video?

It was ridiculous. It was so obviously made for the video and not for Lacey as you wouldn't play with someone's emotions like that. I think you could tell in the video that Lacey just wanted to know the gender without all the twists and turns.
jac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jac »

Which Crazy pieces kid got the tattoo at the sleepover?
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

KTC wrote:
RogueCity wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:47 am How ridiculous was the gender reveal video?

It was ridiculous. It was so obviously made for the video and not for Lacey as you wouldn't play with someone's emotions like that. I think you could tell in the video that Lacey just wanted to know the gender without all the twists and turns.
Yeah, I get having the twist ONCE. Not several because you want to do all the ways. That means they have more money than they know what to do with.

Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

In the vlog from crazy mom hustle suprising my kids will they go the new boys are showed yes they are slightly covered up by a mask and sunglasses but you can still basically see what they look like

RogueCity
Informer
Informer

The new video where they "clean out" the garage to decorate each child's bedroom for christmas. So they went shopping and just shoved all the new decorations into the garage so it looks like a packed garage.
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

One of crystals kids got a tattoo at a sleepover

Glowfish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Glowfish »

I’m wondering why Lacey was okay with her hospital bag and baby shower videos to be on the family channels. Yes she mentioned in her own video that she didn’t get much footage at her baby shower, but still she’s the one starting a family so I thought maybe these neeeded to be on her own channel.
SuzSanti88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Bexley is so cute!! Love Lacey & Eli. Alex & Savannah 2 is cute.

Return to “A-H”