Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

TITLE CREDIT: Bekkaz

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1688464#p1688464
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Can't be bothered going back to do a copy and post quote but Destiny doesn't really come around as Dylan is a healthcare worker so needs to make sure he stays as safe as possible to avoid taking it to work. I also think that the pregnancy stunt with Weston really backfired with everyone assuming it was Destiny who was pregnant. I mean I'd have assumed it was either Destiny or Kylie as they are the only 2 married kids and sex before marriage goes against their beliefs. I have no idea where Destiny is at in regards to wanting babies but imagine if they are actively trying but having some troubles - that would be heartbreaking for them. I can imagine it causing a bit of a rift between Shelly and Destiny.

I've not watched the new vlog yet but sounds like they are just getting out and enjoying their new found freedom without being under control of their parents rules. Maybe not so smart in a pandemic but perfectly normal.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Watching Lacey and Cynthia’s vlog my thoughts were....wow how isolated from their bio fam were they in St. John’s I know it’s a few hours drive but from the reaction of both girls immediately connecting to their respective brothers was quite telling I thought.

My second thought was, they’ve spent a couple of days on their own and Cynthia hasn’t spent any time in her own bed choosing instead to sleep over at her brothers where she had to be leant clothes to wear, that doesn’t strike me as someone who is excited to be in her own home living alone with her sister.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Too late to edit but my final thought was, how can they afford to be furnishing their apparent, paying ren, groceries and bills and STILL Cynthia has enough money to buy 2 hoodies from Hollister which is not the cheapest shop in the land by any means, it’s not like they have a massive channel with millions of followers to be earning loads of money, so something is going on financially my guess is like others have said, S&J have purchased that house outright and probably aren’t charging rent or minimal rent.
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by automotivegal781 »

Anyone find it interesting that when Cynthia introduced Jonathan as her brother, Lacey immediately said that he's her brother, too? I've always wondered if the children mentally compartmentalize their biological siblings versus their adopted siblings. I guess it'd be unavoidable since they all met when they were older school-aged children.

Pandemic aside, I do think it's good the kids are reconnecting with their siblings. Lacey definitely seems happier now that she gets to see her brother and cousins. Likewise for Destiny. It still bears repeating that they should be staying home as much as possible.
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brazilnut »

Bekkaz wrote:Can't be bothered going back to do a copy and post quote but Destiny doesn't really come around as Dylan is a healthcare worker so needs to make sure he stays as safe as possible to avoid taking it to work. I also think that the pregnancy stunt with Weston really backfired with everyone assuming it was Destiny who was pregnant. I mean I'd have assumed it was either Destiny or Kylie as they are the only 2 married kids and sex before marriage goes against their beliefs. I have no idea where Destiny is at in regards to wanting babies but imagine if they are actively trying but having some troubles - that would be heartbreaking for them. I can imagine it causing a bit of a rift between Shelly and Destiny.

I've not watched the new vlog yet but sounds like they are just getting out and enjoying their new found freedom without being under control of their parents rules. Maybe not so smart in a pandemic but perfectly normal.
I'm pretty sure quarantining for two weeks after a move or a trip is recommended right now. Also, Jonathan is a health care worker. It would be completely normal in normal times, but these aren't normal times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

Alex launched his channel a few days ago already has 35K subscribers and 100K views on his first video. I wonder if he'll eventually pass his siblings and cousins if his channel continues performing well.
plentyof123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by plentyof123 »

Yeah C&L's new video was crap tbh lol as someone said 3 minutes of Lacey pulling bandaids off her face, then lots of rushing around and being irresponsible in a pandemic with very shaky camera work and zooming into faces. I think they just wanted to put something up and it certainly got them views and more subscribers so maybe they don't need to put actual effort in, but yeah, not the best.
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

In the latest CM's vlog, Anaveah had to go to the doctor's because she stepped on a nail and Brinley asked to go. Shelly said no, but when the parents went to pick up groceries, they took Addison, Mason, and Aubrey. Would have been nice if Brinley got the chance to go. Shelly could have stayed home with the rest of the kids.

Most of the kids rarely see anything outside of their house at this point, so it's no wonder Lacey and Cynthia jumped ship when they did.
plentyof123
Amateur
Amateur

automotivegal781 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:53 am In the latest CM's vlog, Anaveah had to go to the doctor's because she stepped on a nail and Brinley asked to go. Shelly said no, but when the parents went to pick up groceries, they took Addison, Mason, and Aubrey. Would have been nice if Brinley got the chance to go. Shelly could have stayed home with the rest of the kids.

Most of the kids rarely see anything outside of their house at this point, so it's no wonder Lacey and Cynthia jumped ship when they did.
I had the same thought - I will never understand why J/S need to go everywhere together, especially when they have as many kids as they do. The same issue was brought up when kids were sick and both of them left to go do something, and this time, Anaveah was clearly in a lot of pain and could've used at least one parent's help throughout the day. Both of them don't need to go just to get groceries, especially because the staff at the grocery store pack it for them.
Cmcpfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cmcpfan »

I also agree that Lacey and Cynthia moved out to have more freedom during this pandemic.

I think that Jared and Shelly are good parents, they have just got to comfortable with having older kids to help out.

I also think that Lizzie misses the girls, but I feel they were probably the "mean girls" to her and she probably has some relief and peace.

Seems that Ariana and Lizzie have an amazing friendship, would love to see more interaction with them once this pandemic slows down.

Also seems like outside if crazy pieces vlogs that Halie and Ariana are a little on the wild side.. deft not sweet and innocent, lol

Also lucas needs his own room due to some anger issues towards the other boys, I pray they seek some help for him.

Alex is great! Looking forward to seeing more vlogs from him.
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

plentyof123 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:07 pm I had the same thought - I will never understand why J/S need to go everywhere together, especially when they have as many kids as they do. The same issue was brought up when kids were sick and both of them left to go do something, and this time, Anaveah was clearly in a lot of pain and could've used at least one parent's help throughout the day. Both of them don't need to go just to get groceries, especially because the staff at the grocery store pack it for them.
I totally agree. The fact that they left Anaveah on the couch was just weird. I could kind of understand if it were Spencer or Lizzie, but Anaveah is quite young. And not letting Brinley go was just...rude? I don't know why it rubbed me the wrong way. Jared could have gone in with Anaveah, and Shelly have stayed in the car with Brinley. As an adult, I get antsy when I've been indoors for a long time so I have no doubt the kids are feeling that way, too.
KTC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KTC »

The assumptions video CM posted without Cynthia & Lacey there was so much calmer than usual, it was really nice and all the kids spoke. I reckon the girls moving out will be good for both them & CM.
The other kids will get more of a look in as lets face it, Cynthia was Jared's favourite & Lacey was Shelleys. Lizzy will be able to sleep properly and she's also excited about having her own room. I think Aubrey & Addison won't be treated in the young kids category as much either which will give them a few new freedoms, especially as Aubrey is a teenager. It would be nice if they could share a room without Brinley & Anavaeh though as they're a fair bit older and could have more space.
Lizzy & Cynthia also seem to be relishing in their new freedom (even if they are being reckless about it during covid).
Cmcpfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cmcpfan »

I'm waiting for a tell all book or vlog about life at home lol
plentyof123
Amateur
Amateur

You can just tell from Cynthia and Lacey's vlogs that they're so much happier and I'm sure are just high on independence and freedom which I totally understand, moving out of your parents house is exhilarating haha. And yeah, the CMs house does seem a bit calmer, and other kids actually get to join J/S on their excursions. I still don't understand the logistics of it all but I think this arrangement was great for everyone.
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brazilnut »

As for the CP kids who wanted to work as influences, I think Hannah would do really well having a channel of her own. She could do make up and skincare reviews and tutorias, vlogs and other teen-girl targeted content.

All the oldest "Cute Girl Hairstyles" girls have huge channels with 2mi subs + and are probably set up for life in a career as influences. Because both the CMs and CPs have so many kids, I know not all of them could make it, but a channel with 200k subscribers, consistent good content and good brand deals could amount to a full time income! I'm sure Crazy Good Life and Alex Pettit could get there. Not sure about Crazy Duo, Hannah or Aubrey, but they could definitely supplement their income in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

KTC wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:33 am The assumptions video CM posted without Cynthia & Lacey there was so much calmer than usual, it was really nice and all the kids spoke. I reckon the girls moving out will be good for both them & CM.
Yeah, the vibe is definitely different in the group videos. Rather than Lacey answering every question and speaking over the other children (even if it wasn't intention, she did it often), each child got to speak for themselves.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I noticed in the CP's vlog of the kids opening the Grandparents presents that they had Aurora sitting and waiting patiently - one for her own turn and two not opening other people's gifts. I think she did a great job. Nice change from normal!
livibrooks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by livibrooks »

I am new to the board. Hi, everyone! I started watching CM and CP about 5 months ago. I also watch CGL here and there. I stumbled upon them watching videos regarding adoption. Anyway, it's been interesting watching the families. I was really concerned about Cynthia and even Lacey moving out so young and in the middle of the pandemic, but as someone mentioned here, they do seem to be happier. The CM family seemed a little more peaceful, too. I am concerned about the girls visiting with so many people so soon. And, wow, that townhouse is nice. I slightly suspect Jared and Shelley maybe purchased it and is renting it out for them, but maybe not. I read this:

"How much do YouTubers make? Anywhere between $0.01 to $0.03 per view, which translates to $3-$5 per 1000 views, and up to $5,000 for 1,000,000 views.."

Not sure how accurate that is, but if it is accurate, they can at least make a good living for now with YouTube if they post several times a week with about an average of 100k or so views for each plus sponsors. I'm glad, however, they are planning to go to school. These social media platforms are not reliable at all. They have to have careers. I'm the last person to say that someone should not go for their dreams or pursue the arts, but school and a backup career is just common sense. Glad it seems they are going in that direction.

As for the CP, I'm just really glad everyone seems to be over Covid. I'm sure they all had it and was not shocked based on their being out and about and traveling so much. I do think Crystal is a good mom. She does act young sometimes, but she's fun to watch and her relationship with her kids is great.

Last thing, their Christmases! Wow! I thought my brother and I were spoiled. I really don't think we would be spoiled like that with that many kids. I did really think that candy cane fence was cute though and the kids seemed really happy.
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

Did anyone else see the new post from crystal saying one of the girls is struggling with mental health issues. I am thinking it’s Halie. Which makes me sad as I think she is such a good kid. Obviously I’m not sure it’s her but all of the others have been active online and she hasn’t so I’m assuming. This is why I would be afraid to have so many kids. I would be afraid I wouldn’t notice that something was going on with one of them. I hope she gets the help she needs (whichever daughter it is). I also hope they put off adopting any more kiddos.

Return to “A-H”