The Fitzgeralds: Out of touch and out of subs | Part 3

boopbeepboop
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds: Out of touch and out of subs | Part 3

Unread post by boopbeepboop »

I also think it’s really telling that the last videos to get 10k views were them literally uprooting their life and when the husband quit his job. Ooops…I mean… “retired” (her words). If it takes you becoming homeless and your husband quitting a job to get views….take the hint. People ain’t interested. Only so many jobs you can quit before it really has an impact.
jerseygirl0622
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jerseygirl0622 »

I've been waiting for this thread to wake up 😂

We all know that on the inside she's going crazy about not breastfeeding anymore - that was pretty much her identity with her other kids
trulilia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by trulilia »

jerseygirl0622 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:38 pm I've been waiting for this thread to wake up 😂

We all know that on the inside she's going crazy about not breastfeeding anymore - that was pretty much her identity with her other kids
Pretty sure she is done with Sawyer since he's done breastfeeding. The focus will be on baby #4 now
boopbeepboop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boopbeepboop »

She’s currently on her stories promoting green toys using recycled milk jugs. I want to point out that less than two months ago she documented throwing away a large number of in good condition things like her rugs. So clearly she doesn’t care about the environment. People actually called her out for it on her moving out post and she proudly replied that she was throwing the things away. It’s kind of funny because the same rugs she is throwing away she also did a promotional video for when she got them. Forget the products after you get paid, right? Chuck em in the garbage, you’ve got a road trip to take!!!
Jb86
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jb86 »

I’m sorry but what the hell is the obsession with already having another baby. Jesus Christ her youngest baby is 8 months and all she does is blab on Instagram about having more kids. Why doesn’t she just enjoy the ones she already has?!?
lisalee90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisalee90 »

Does anyone else absolutely cringe whenever she posts videos/stories of her kids talking? She goes on and on about how "smart" these kids are because Cooper managed to memorize some math problems; meanwhile, Cooper and Willa both literally sound like they're retarded. IT HUWTS MY EAWS. 🙄🙄🙄🤣

And here we go with the fourth baby talk. That'll be all we hear about now.

Word on the street in Ridgefield these days is that Lex recently changed her phone number and they're delaying sharing their trip locations by so many days because they're trying to avoid CPS, whom a family member of theirs contacted with concerns regarding their apparent refusal to provide their children with a stable home environment. 🤷🏻‍♀️
trulilia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by trulilia »

lisalee90 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:56 pm Does anyone else absolutely cringe whenever she posts videos/stories of her kids talking? She goes on and on about how "smart" these kids are because Cooper managed to memorize some math problems; meanwhile, Cooper and Willa both literally sound like they're retarded. IT HUWTS MY EAWS. 🙄🙄🙄🤣

Word on the street in Ridgefield these days is that Lex recently changed her phone number and they're delaying sharing their trip locations by so many days because they're trying to avoid CPS, whom a family member of theirs contacted with concerns regarding their apparent refusal to provide their children with a stable home environment. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's honestly hard to tell on the kids because she lets them say like two words then cuts them off to talk about her coffee.

Dodging CPS is a huge red flag if that is true omg.
WhoaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhoaMama »

lisalee90 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:56 pm Does anyone else absolutely cringe whenever she posts videos/stories of her kids talking? She goes on and on about how "smart" these kids are because Cooper managed to memorize some math problems; meanwhile, Cooper and Willa both literally sound like they're retarded. IT HUWTS MY EAWS. 🙄🙄🙄🤣

Are you THE Lisa?!
Toomanychildren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Toomanychildren »

They aren’t actively trying for a baby, but she’s tracking ovulation for get pregnant? I’m so confused. And she has baby fever but has an 8 month old
lisalee90
Amateur
Amateur

Toomanychildren wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:36 am They aren’t actively trying for a baby, but she’s tracking ovulation for get pregnant? I’m so confused. And she has baby fever but has an 8 month old
You took the words right out of me.
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

Toomanychildren wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:36 am They aren’t actively trying for a baby, but she’s tracking ovulation for get pregnant? I’m so confused. And she has baby fever but has an 8 month old
She sounds like the most dumb person ever. You have baby fever when you already have a baby. Wtf?! It’s like her current children aren’t enough. I remember when she was trying for Sawyer and she was so hyped up about getting pregnant she took pregnancy tests non-stop. She even made a special pee cup lol what a wack job. What happened to her deathly autoimmune disease. Did that just magically go away?
swipeupmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by swipeupmama »

Oh my word! How I have missed this forum! I didn’t realize it was back after the whole YTMD-drama.

I have so many things to say, but I’m just gonna say for now that Lex pretending she’s used special disposable pee cups before. Like uhh, remember her unsanitary bedazzled pee cup for Sawyer?! I just hope it’s another BOY!

Also… their views are at an all time low! How are they bringing in money?! She barely does sponsored content, and her engagement blows so what am I missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
swipeupmama
Amateur
Amateur

One more tidbit before I go:

BEING PREGNANT IS NOT A PERSONALITY TRAIT LEX!

lisalee90
Amateur
Amateur

Jb86 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:58 pm
She sounds like the most dumb person ever. You have baby fever when you already have a baby. Wtf?! It’s like her current children aren’t enough. I remember when she was trying for Sawyer and she was so hyped up about getting pregnant she took pregnancy tests non-stop. She even made a special pee cup lol what a wack job. What happened to her deathly autoimmune disease. Did that just magically go away?
I'll bet anything she's getting pregnant so they can play the whole "pregnant with an autoimmune disorder, high risk" card to gain sympathy views. Mark. My. Words.
Toomanychildren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Toomanychildren »

She’s getting pregnant so viewers will come back, she has no content people like so why not get pregnant again
swipeupmama
Amateur
Amateur

Toomanychildren wrote:She’s getting pregnant so viewers will come back, she has no content people like so why not get pregnant again
But like will they? 9 months of Lex clickbaiting miscarriage, taunting her followers with the gender/name, then getting pissed when they guess! It’d take a special kind of idiot to enjoy watching that for a 4th round.

I still can’t get over that she keeps saying she has 3 toddlers. Cooper and Willa are preschoolers. Poor little Sawyer is still a BABY! What’s the rush to call him a toddler?! Mommy really wants that pregnancy/newborn clout I guess. Poor thing!

lisalee90
Amateur
Amateur

She might as well just put her children up for adoption once they're done breastfeeding. That's all she wants them for.
jerseygirl0622
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jerseygirl0622 »

She's officially TTC.

Let me tell you I have 3 in the same range she does and the last thing I'm thinking about is a 4th.

And they're on a damn ROAD TRIP.
swipeupmama
Amateur
Amateur

jerseygirl0622 wrote:She's officially TTC.

Let me tell you I have 3 in the same range she does and the last thing I'm thinking about is a 4th.

And they're on a damn ROAD TRIP.
Same here! Our older two are in multiple activities and school. Plus maintaining a home and cooking all of our meals. Babies aren’t on my mind!

But Lex doesn’t have a home. Doesn’t have her kids in activities. Doesn’t cook even when she has a kitchen. Babies are all she knows how to do! I’m confident they’ll have more than 4 unless her sperm donor/big kid nanny husband puts his foot down.

And listen, if you have more than 3… that’s awesome! And my hats off to you! But Lex and many of these YT moms who just keep popping kids out for content are different. They want the big family status, but don’t want to actually do anything. They feed their kids trash, they don’t put them in activities, and they just turn on a screen so they can delete rude comments on their Instagram.

Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

Why is this girl putting a daily cycle update on her Instagram?!? Is she that bored with her other kids? Sawyer doesn’t keep her attention enough? What a fucking weirdo. I really hope they can’t have more kids because all this girl talks about is pregnancy or breastfeeding does she have any other thoughts inside her head ever?? Try getting an education or a job because you clearly lack any intelligence Lex!

Return to “A-H”