The Fitzgeralds: Out of touch and out of subs | Part 3

PerfectMom
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds: Out of touch and out of subs | Part 3

Unread post by PerfectMom »

THIS is exactly why I get so frustrated and offended when Lex says things like this. It’s not okay.
I teared up thinking about what this woman has fought through and then to be insulted by Lex’s narcissism is just so sad.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Her newest vlog title "where I've been"... Stooop. She posted a vlog 6 days ago. She's been spamming IG stories, as usual. She thinks a 6 day break makes her "fans" wonder where she's been. She literally announced that she'd be taking a break.
She's the most dramatic YouTuber I've ever come across.

Also... Is it just me or is that first song in the vlog a super weird choice for a family vlog? Especially with the latest gossip about Dan. Does she even listen to the lyrics or is it intentional?
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Another thing (sorry)
If she's felt like something has been "off" since her pregnancy with Cooper... If she had actual medical anxiety and not just a bad case of being an attention seeking lunatic, wouldn't she have gotten all of these things checked out sooner? I sure would have.

In her IG stories last week she mentioned multiple sclerosis as a last option, as being very unlikely. Of course it's the first thing she mentions on the vlog.

I can't with her.

Oh and I counted 8 minutes out of 20 that was just music playing over her doing random stuff...mostly putting up a crib in a house they'll be moving out of soon...
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

aniraKKarina wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:56 am Oh and I counted 8 minutes out of 20 that was just music playing over her doing random stuff...mostly putting up a crib in a house they'll be moving out of soon...
ALL of her vlogs are montages of her cleaning the same shit over and over, doing dishes, cleaning her breast pump, and showing Sawyer. The only reason I ever watched in the first place was to see the kids (Cooper) and now she only shows the baby and brags about how "boob obsessed" he is.
crrreaming
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by crrreaming »

"These are all things that [Sawyer] has outgrown but I'm going to hold on to" and asking her doctor how her *diagnosis* will affect family planning? So much for the family feeling "complete".
Justwanttosnark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justwanttosnark »

crrreaming wrote:"These are all things that [Sawyer] has outgrown but I'm going to hold on to" and asking her doctor how her *diagnosis* will affect family planning? So much for the family feeling "complete".
There's no way that they won't have another. Her entire self-worth is based on popping out babies, so it's just a matter of time before she's pregnant again.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

aniraKKarina wrote:Her newest vlog title "where I've been"... Stooop. She posted a vlog 6 days ago. She's been spamming IG stories, as usual. She thinks a 6 day break makes her "fans" wonder where she's been. She literally announced that she'd be taking a break.
She's the most dramatic YouTuber I've ever come across.

Also... Is it just me or is that first song in the vlog a super weird choice for a family vlog? Especially with the latest gossip about Dan. Does she even listen to the lyrics or is it intentional?
What song? (Don’t want to give her a view)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

She really left her 2 year old in the bath on an entirely different floor of the house because she's "old enough" now? I don't care how aDvAnCeD she thinks Willa is, her kids shouldn't be left alone in the tub while she does chores downstairs.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

I'm a mom of three, 3 and under, and I make time to make my toddlers a proper meal, not leave them unsupervised in water, or abandon my baby in the corner of the room, all while the stoves on! Shes probably alone with all 3 for less than an hour a day and shes this fucking lazy!

I'm so tired of the song montages. Her channel is soo boring. Her attempt to funnel traffic to her channel with her super deadly disease wont last if she doesnt become, idk, responsible or interesting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

trulilia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by trulilia »

I like how she posted the old navy sale on instagram making it sound like a bug when it was their regular advertisement for the day. Talk about desperate link farming.

I'll leave the room when my two year old is in the bath for like 10-15 seconds at a time. Her room is across the hall so I will go and grab something or walk the 10 feet to the kitchen to take a drink then walk back but I can't imagine just wandering downstairs while she is in the bath.. wtf?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

trulilia wrote:I like how she posted the old navy sale on instagram making it sound like a bug when it was their regular advertisement for the day. Talk about desperate link farming.

I'll leave the room when my two year old is in the bath for like 10-15 seconds at a time. Her room is across the hall so I will go and grab something or walk the 10 feet to the kitchen to take a drink then walk back but I can't imagine just wandering downstairs while she is in the bath.. wtf?
I mean, she was making a whole meal for them while they were in the bath...like what??? My 5yo *occasionally" is by herself for a few minutes if I have a lot to get done but even so I'm running up to check on her often. I'd never leave my 3yo upstairs in the bath himself. If nothing else, for the sake of my bathroom lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mspiggy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mspiggy »

She acts like she’s an amazing mom for being able to multitask when really she’s just putting her kids safety at risk. Also she goes on about paced bottle feeding and then lets her older kids feed the baby on the floor when he doesn’t even look that hungry. Even when she was feeding him it didn’t look like paced bottle feeding. No wonder he eats 14 oz before bed. The more I watch her the more she just seems stupid and ignorant, and definitely not a role model mother!
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

Girl those biker shorts are not it.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

imagine being desperate enough to hint to your husband for a diamond ring "push present" because other youtube moms got one, then your husband buying one 5 months after the baby is born (because he cheated? because it annoying enough where he finally threw his hands in the air and bought it?). and then showing your crusty ass chipped nails and double chin in your insta story to show off said ring...
Danpkromer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danpkromer »

I thought she was showing off her horrible nails...then I realized she forced dan to get her a ring...she loves to tell her followers that she will tell them something in a month..lol by the way what happened to her deadly disease?? Lol
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

A couple weeks ago not being able to lose weight was one of her biggest symptoms of her deadly disease. Literally the only time she’s mentioned it and everything since is how fast she’s losing weight .

lrngllgher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lrngllgher »

LOL at her new vlog title about their “future baby girl.” Here we gooo again

Danpkromer
Amateur
Amateur

We all know she didn't really want her followers opinions about the jeans...not like she is going to listen to them anyways. It's just an excuse to brag about losing weight and get everyone to feed her ego and tell her how good she looks or some crap. But I mean seriously how crazy is she..she went from crying about dying to not saying a word about it. She is nuts.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Danpkromer wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:45 pm We all know she didn't really want her followers opinions about the jeans...not like she is going to listen to them anyways. It's just an excuse to brag about losing weight and get everyone to feed her ego and tell her how good she looks or some crap. But I mean seriously how crazy is she..she went from crying about dying to not saying a word about it. She is nuts.
well my opinion on the jeans is that they are about two sizes too small and they look miserably uncomfortable while cutting off her muffin top. they are so tight in the thighs that they look like sausages. on the model they are supposed to be looser, so why not size up? not a good look. i'm not sure if she has some dysmorphia about her body or can't admit to herself her actual size, but she ALWAYS buys her clothes a couple sizes too small thinking she is always a S and she clearly aint.
Danpkromer
Amateur
Amateur

So, I decided to do a little experiment just to see if she would block me or not and prove that she is horrible. She asked for people's opinions on the jeans so I said very nicely that in order to be comfortable I would size up and because of the style they are supposed to be kind of loose. that's seriously all I said. I wasnt rude. Of course, she blocked me!!!! Just as I thought she would because I didn't kiss her ass and tell her she looks awesome and to keep them.

Return to “A-H”