The Fitzgeralds: Out of touch and out of subs | Part 3

Danpkromer
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds: Out of touch and out of subs | Part 3

Unread post by Danpkromer »

So basically for the next 6 months she's going to play this up and act like she's dying...I'll bet after she gets her negative test results in 6 months she will be pregnant again so she can keep getting attention.
Danpkromer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danpkromer »

And I love how she tells everyone not to message her about it...I bet she will block people that are sending well wishes because they didn't listen to her..which is weird cause she loves to get attention so you would think she would love all the people asking if she's ok. She needs to check herself in to the mental ward. She should be more worried about how insane she is
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Danpkromer wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:15 pm And I love how she tells everyone not to message her about it...I bet she will block people that are sending well wishes because they didn't listen to her..which is weird cause she loves to get attention so you would think she would love all the people asking if she's ok. She needs to check herself in to the mental ward. She should be more worried about how insane she is
She's saying that to make people forget she made a big deal about it in the first place, so she can do damage control for the next 6 months while she's living a normal life on the road and eating doughnuts and carbs. because she knows she has been stretching the truth for sympathy and has woven a web of lies.
I don't believe a doctor would play around and say "it could be this (serious) thing but i don't want to tell you because of your anxiety(?)". If a doctor believed for a second it was a possibility they would tell her immediately so she could do something about it, or at least be aware. Like do doctors avoid telling a patient of possible cancer because they have medical anxiety? no, they say all the possibilities regardless if it might be upsetting. i call bullshit tbh.
It's clear this dr thinks shes nuts and just going along with her to appease her crazy.
lrngllgher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lrngllgher »

celestialll wrote:
Danpkromer wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:15 pm And I love how she tells everyone not to message her about it...I bet she will block people that are sending well wishes because they didn't listen to her..which is weird cause she loves to get attention so you would think she would love all the people asking if she's ok. She needs to check herself in to the mental ward. She should be more worried about how insane she is
She's saying that to make people forget she made a big deal about it in the first place, so she can do damage control for the next 6 months while she's living a normal life on the road and eating doughnuts and carbs. because she knows she has been stretching the truth for sympathy and has woven a web of lies.
I don't believe a doctor would play around and say "it could be this (serious) thing but i don't want to tell you because of your anxiety(?)". If a doctor believed for a second it was a possibility they would tell her immediately so she could do something about it, or at least be aware. Like do doctors avoid telling a patient of possible cancer because they have medical anxiety? no, they say all the possibilities regardless if it might be upsetting. i call bullshit tbh.
It's clear this dr thinks shes nuts and just going along with her to appease her crazy.
Right?? “I was hoping you weren’t going to ask me that.” No. That did not happen lol what doctor says that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trulilia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by trulilia »

I'm 99% sure it's a fabricated story in order to push people for sympathy and "sharing" her story (aka gain followers) she is the fakest person I have seen. She has zero originality, she lives a very boring life, she refuses to do anything with herself past birthing babies... She is so desperate to be making $100k+ yet wont do anything for it past link farming and fabricating lies.

Hell I started watching Moss family tv around this time last year. They do daily vlogs of their life. They have nearly doubled their subscriber count in the last year to 50k and still get double the views on their videos. They make way more than Lex ever will.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

So let me just...get something straight here. I couldn't sit through the million stories she posted. She's having this reaction over 1 (!) number being at 24 and if that number was below 20 it would be in the normal range. And 20-80 wasn't technically concidered positive, just elevated.

She's insane.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Wherethewindblows
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wherethewindblows »

She thinks it’s scleroderma. It’s the new pages she’s following on Instagram. 🤦🏼‍♀️ The life expectancy for someone with scleroderma is like 74 years. I am not down playing it at all. I can’t imagine living with it. But good lord lady. The one guarantee in life is that we will all die. She could die tomorrow in a horrible accident, any of us could. She really needs to reevaluate her perspective on life and death. I truly believe these are her fears because she’s been lucky enough to never experience a traumatic event, and I honestly hope she never does.
Urgle1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Urgle1234 »

Someone should message her "Hey is it scleroderma?!" just to throw her off the deep end
xoxogossipgirlllll_

Unread post by xoxogossipgirlllll_ »

So I never post on here but something I noticed is a few days ago she posted a photo of her pushing the stroller and trying to subtly show her new ring and band, but has since been only wearing her original band and/or wedding ring. I remember her saying that she’ll show the push present in a month or so. I bet she got a free ring and is doing a sponsored vid on it and that’s why she’s not showing it for so long!

Catraa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Catraa »

I just had to comment on her Instagram story this morning. I wasn’t paying close attention and was like, oh such a cute baby and then I realized the reason I thought that was because it wasn’t one of hers 🤣. Idk if my annoyance with her has transferred to the babies but I just can’t like them either.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Lex, no. You have some kind of complex about being smaller than you are. Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MamaM
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaM »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Lex, no. You have some kind of complex about being smaller than you are. Image

Her BMI is in on the lower end of healthy?ImageImage Poor thing, she’s the thickest looking XS I have ever seen. It’s a horrible optical illusion... She’s practically on the verge of being underweightImageImageImage

crrreaming
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by crrreaming »

MamaM wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:42 pm
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Lex, no. You have some kind of complex about being smaller than you are. Image

Her BMI is in on the lower end of healthy?ImageImage Poor thing, she’s the thickest looking XS I have ever seen. It’s a horrible optical illusion... She’s practically on the verge of being underweightImageImageImage

While I agree there are funky optics at play (I can't picture her being 5'2".. is Dan super short as well?), her BMI is firmly in the Overweight category. At her height, she won't be Underweight until she's 100lb or less.

Keep buying those oversized shirts at smaller sizes so they fit like normal shirts, Lex. Maybe they make you feel better, and that's fine, but please keep in mind that we can still see your body. Unless you find a filter that slims your whole body, we're gonna know exactly how girthy you are, regardless of the size # you flaunt. ❤❤
elsarae

Unread post by elsarae »

I just stumbled across this board, and holy hell, the reading material is FIRE. Though I realize she's not worth much effort, I'm actually... wait, what is the word she used?... DEVASTATED that this has fizzled and no one is talking about the grand trip.

I was just looking at Lex's older Instagram posts, and found that she insisted that Cooper was a twin pregnancy, as well. How freaking weird.

Dan definitely cheated... I can say this with 100% certainty because I've slept with him. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Judge me, I don't care. He's better looking in person and quite, shall we say, gifted. Of course, I didn't know he was married at the time.

I must say, Willa IS getting cuter and her features (or lack thereof) are becoming more defined as she gets older, but still pretty plain old Jane.

I hope Lex gets her shit together for her children's sake... she needs heavy psychiatric treatment and a serious, bracing reality check.
jessicabKC
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jessicabKC »

We need details! When? How? 👍
jessicabKC
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jessicabKC »

:-o
elsarae wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:13 pm I just stumbled across this board, and holy hell, the reading material is FIRE. Though I realize she's not worth much effort, I'm actually... wait, what is the word she used?... DEVASTATED that this has fizzled and no one is talking about the grand trip.

I was just looking at Lex's older Instagram posts, and found that she insisted that Cooper was a twin pregnancy, as well. How freaking weird.

Dan definitely cheated... I can say this with 100% certainty because I've slept with him. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Judge me, I don't care. He's better looking in person and quite, shall we say, gifted. Of course, I didn't know he was married at the time.

I must say, Willa IS getting cuter and her features (or lack thereof) are becoming more defined as she gets older, but still pretty plain old Jane.

I hope Lex gets her shit together for her children's sake... she needs heavy psychiatric treatment and a serious, bracing reality check.
trulilia
Amateur
Amateur

elsarae wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:13 pm I just stumbled across this board, and holy hell, the reading material is FIRE. Though I realize she's not worth much effort, I'm actually... wait, what is the word she used?... DEVASTATED that this has fizzled and no one is talking about the grand trip.

You are my hero.
Newyork506
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Newyork506 »

I too am wondering where everyone went...the trip is taking a detour!
I knew they couldn't live like that for a year. I don't think it's great for the kids either and she was already complaining that she has no one to talk to but her family. Also, I'm so sick of everything she says she starts with we did this and that "as a family"
we get it... youre a family! geez!
trulilia
Amateur
Amateur

Newyork506 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:51 am I too am wondering where everyone went...the trip is taking a detour!
I knew they couldn't live like that for a year. I don't think it's great for the kids either and she was already complaining that she has no one to talk to but her family. Also, I'm so sick of everything she says she starts with we did this and that "as a family"
I'm guessing their big surprise is being out of money which is why Dan went ape on really poorly executed silhouettes. They will probably announce that they found their future home or that she's pregnant. They are desperate to try and keep that little bit of audience that they do have
boopbeepboop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boopbeepboop »

trulilia wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:12 pm [quote=Newyork506 post_id=<a href="tel:1712691">1712691</a> time=<a href="tel:1625579478">1625579478</a> user_id=51972]
I too am wondering where everyone went...the trip is taking a detour!
I'm guessing their big surprise is being out of money which is why Dan went ape on really poorly executed silhouettes. They will probably announce that they found their future home or that she's pregnant. They are desperate to try and keep that little bit of audience that they do have
[/quote]
trulilia wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:12 pm
Newyork506 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:51 am I too am wondering where everyone went...the trip is taking a detour!
Yes OMG the silhouettes for $3 a pop. Going to need to sell quite a few of those to keep the illusion going. I actually kind of feel bad for her because she had no idea what she was getting into but she’s sooooooo sanctimonious that I really don’t. If she loved her old town so much…go back. Nobody wants to hear her shitting on other towns across from coast to coast. Guess she’s just too perfect. And by the way eating at Rainforest Cafe…there are so many amazing regional foods and they choose national chains. So embarrassing.

Return to “A-H”