Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Kmg10482
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds: Out of touch and out of subs | Part 3

Unread post by Kmg10482 »

How rude is it to say “if we get to 100,000 subscribers we will announce” and AFTER they get 1000 subscribers away from 100,000 say “just kidding, we were joking!”.

Omg. She is beyond disgusting. I’ve never commented before but that just really pissed me off. Self righteous and smug loser.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I expected this lol. She was loving everyone sharing her channel so she could get more subscribers. I hope they all drop off when they realize she won't share.

Lammoth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lammoth »

Kmg10482 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:31 pm How rude is it to say “if we get to 100,000 subscribers we will announce” and AFTER they get 1000 subscribers away from 100,000 say “just kidding, we were joking!”.

Omg. She is beyond disgusting. I’ve never commented before but that just really pissed me off. Self righteous and smug loser.
I hope she loses more subs than gained especially for that stunt.

Also, I am so annoyed with her desperate obsession trying to say Sawyer looks like Willa. He looks like Cooper with blue eyes! Part of me wonders if Willa has a genetic disorder because her jaw line isn’t normal. I’m not saying that to be snarky. I am just concerned for her (Willa).

I wanted to look at a photo of Cooper to compare with Sawyers photo and I had to scroll back into late November/early December to find a photo of his face! Once I finally found a photo, it confirmed Sawyer does in fact look exactly like Cooper. Another thing that grossed me out was during this search, she had posted a baby photo of Willa and you could swipe to see a photo of Sawyer and she said something along the lines of hello Willa! Now wait hello Sawyer! Then went onto say how much like they look alike. Then she asked which child everyone thinks Sawyer looked like more. She didn’t even post a photo of Cooper to compare! 🤦🏻‍♀️
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Lammoth wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:47 pm
Kmg10482 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:31 pm How rude is it to say “if we get to 100,000 subscribers we will announce” and AFTER they get 1000 subscribers away from 100,000 say “just kidding, we were joking!”.

I hope she loses more subs than gained especially for that stunt.

Also, I am so annoyed with her desperate obsession trying to say Sawyer looks like Willa. He looks like Cooper with blue eyes! Part of me wonders if Willa has a genetic disorder because her jaw line isn’t normal. I’m not saying that to be snarky. I am just concerned for her (Willa).

I wanted to look at a photo of Cooper to compare with Sawyers photo and I had to scroll back into late November/early December to find a photo of his face! Once I finally found a photo, it confirmed Sawyer does in fact look exactly like Cooper. Another thing that grossed me out was during this search, she had posted a baby photo of Willa and you could swipe to see a photo of Sawyer and she said something along the lines of hello Willa! Now wait hello Sawyer! Then went onto say how much like they look alike. Then she asked which child everyone thinks Sawyer looked like more. She didn’t even post a photo of Cooper to compare! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think the only reason people are saying that Sawyer looks like Willa is because they both have no jawline or chin

I'm not sure why they are all about Willa being so attractive...she is average at best. Cooper is a good looking kid; I wish they acknowledged this more than their perfect little girl who is a bully with no chin

Honestly their whole "get them to 100k scheme" is so ridiculous and manipulative but this how they've always been so...
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Why do her kids drink their yogurt smoothies out of disposable straws. That seems entirely unnecessary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

princessanp wrote:Why do her kids drink their yogurt smoothies out of disposable straws. That seems entirely unnecessary

Those are messy. She have to get off her rear to clean it up

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

With how much shes been going on about a full nursery for Sawyer, I'm still betting they're in for a move. They cant very well cram 3 kids in that small room the older 2 are already in.

She acts like she earned every sub lol. You had to literally bribe people to get you to 100k. All for a plaque? It doesnt mean your finally a popular YTer lex.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PerfectMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PerfectMom »

If anything, this made me think she was even more shallow and desperate. So gross begging people to subscribe. I would feel pathetic if I had to do that, personally.

She only has a few thousand “likes” on IG and her views often don’t even reach 10k... what’s the point of 100K “subs” if they don’t even like/watch/interact with your content?
It doesn’t feel authentic at all.

And this is the BEAUTIFUL Willa???? ImageImage

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

PerfectMom wrote:If anything, this made me think she was even more shallow and desperate. So gross begging people to subscribe. I would feel pathetic if I had to do that, personally.

She only has a few thousand “likes” on IG and her views often don’t even reach 10k... what’s the point of 100K “subs” if they don’t even like/watch/interact with your content?

I think it speaks volumes Willa is in the middle of the photo and they are all looking at her. Why wouldn’t they all be looking at the camera celebrating. What a weird picture.

PerfectMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PerfectMom »

princessanp wrote:
PerfectMom wrote:If anything, this made me think she was even more shallow and desperate. So gross begging people to subscribe. I would feel pathetic if I had to do that, personally.

I think it speaks volumes Willa is in the middle of the photo and they are all looking at her. Why wouldn’t they all be looking at the camera celebrating. What a weird picture.

I completely agree!!
I thought that was so strange too... if anything, Cooper is the OG that got her half these subs and most of her top performing videos are from a few years ago, NOT surprisingly.
I miss when she was humble and relatable Image
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

So they are going to travel the country for the next 12 months, "deciding where to move one day". Aka spending tons of money on Airbnb's, take out, ext., basically enjoying life on the money she's made off her children.

"We arent trying to rug it? We are totally glamping" right after she brags about the mansions they booked.

They aren't leaving for a while.

She is also making a second channel called "live laugh lex", gag.

What a shitty announcement

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ifeellikebeingabitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ifeellikebeingabitch »

Omg I cannot imagine how much this is going to cost them. The fees on Air BnBs are insane. Didn't they say "we just got some news" in one recent video - how is planning a 12 month long vacation getting news? Did he get fired or something? Did he even have a job? I'm new here :D They're going to regret leaving the help of family because I know I sure do and I only have 1 kid.
magicalmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by magicalmama »

Live, Laugh, Lex.

Of course that's what it is. I feel like there's some basic bitch punchline here.

I mean honestly the announcement didn't surprise me. It seems like a typical "influencer"/youtuber/instagrammer thing to do these days. Is it even exciting for people to watch anymore?
It's a tale as old as time by now.
This family is trying so hard to stay relevant but honestly they are a big snooze fest at this point.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

ok I have a few questions/comments about this.

First of all, lol, this just about the stupidest thing I've heard. The ONLY kid who will remember any of this is Cooper. Why not wait until all 3 are a little older? Even Genius Willa won't remember the majority of her experiences as a 2-3 year old.

How are they paying for this? I know I ask this all the time but how the fuck do they afford their lifestyle (including giving away a dozen $20 starbucks giftcards WEEKLY but that's another story)..? Does she have a sugar daddy? Rich grandpa?

Honestly I think this could be a good experience if 1. the kids were older 2. we weren't still in a PANDEMIC.

It's almost if they thought hitting 100k would plant some money tree in their backyard they could pluck from whenever. Ever since they have been flaunting expensive shit and giveaways on IG stories like no other.

Another YT family did this a couple years ago, some huge European road trip (that family that dresses in all white, the Licciardo Toivola's) and it killed their channel. It was just so boring and not what people subbed for. People subbed to Lex for her relatable content of living in an apartment with a toddler and she has strayed so far from that that no one cares anymore. Their channel is done.

I just... have no words lol.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

AND LIVE, LAUGH, LEX

I FUCKING C.A.N.T.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ifeellikebeingabitch wrote:Omg I cannot imagine how much this is going to cost them. The fees on Air BnBs are insane. Didn't they say "we just got some news" in one recent video - how is planning a 12 month long vacation getting news? Did he get fired or something? Did he even have a job? I'm new here :D They're going to regret leaving the help of family because I know I sure do and I only have 1 kid.
Dan was a milkman.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

celestialll wrote:ok I have a few questions/comments about this.

First of all, lol, this just about the stupidest thing I've heard. The ONLY kid who will remember any of this is Cooper. Why not wait until all 3 are a little older? Even Genius Willa won't remember the majority of her experiences as a 2-3 year old.

How are they paying for this? I know I ask this all the time but how the fuck do they afford their lifestyle (including giving away a dozen $20 starbucks giftcards WEEKLY but that's another story)..? Does she have a sugar daddy? Rich grandpa?

Honestly I think this could be a good experience if 1. the kids were older 2. we weren't still in a PANDEMIC.

It's almost if they thought hitting 100k would plant some money tree in their backyard they could pluck from whenever. Ever since they have been flaunting expensive shit and giveaways on IG stories like no other.

Another YT family did this a couple years ago, some huge European road trip (that family that dresses in all white, the Licciardo Toivola's) and it killed their channel. It was just so boring and not what people subbed for. People subbed to Lex for her relatable content of living in an apartment with a toddler and she has strayed so far from that that no one cares anymore. Their channel is done.

I just... have no words lol.
She's got a zombie army clicking on every link. The swipe ups all earn her $. She's overdoing it but it's working

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't see this lasting. Lex can't make it a few hours with her kids let alone 24/7 in a tiny space. Traveling is stressful without kids. She's gonna lose it. Also who wants to watch her clean an Airbnb? I knew now that they had covid they were going to think they were above the pandemic. I hope they get quarantined in every state they try to travel to. It's reckless and stupid to just travel around right now. And no lex, you're wrong. You can get covid again and spread it to others. You're not immune

Return to “A-H”