DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

In her latest postpartum update, she looked so sad when she was showing her body. You can tell that it’s driving her crazy that she hasn’t lost weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In her latest postpartum update, she looked so sad when she was showing her body. You can tell that it’s driving her crazy that she hasn’t lost weight.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

She's always had body image issues. I really do feel bad for her. I have body image issues too but they seem to be so much worse for Danielle. She goes into crying depressive fits.

Did I hear right that she say either in a Youtube video or Instastory she has an overweight BMI? How is that even possible?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Why oh why does she insist on cooking at the stove while she's carrying Darien????? What is wrong with her? All that has to happen is something splashes out of the pan or he kicks and hits a hot pot and burns himself. WTF is wrong with her? She keeps doing this. Can't Darien stay in a play pen for a few while she cooks? Jesus Christmas.

Greanandmean
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Greanandmean »

So I just discovered this forum!
I've been watching Danielle since just before she had Leah. My boyfriend that I was gonna get married to and have kids with just broke up with me, and she's my age, so watching her kind of filled that void for me, which has been great, and kept my dreams alive. I like that she complains and isn't so extremely perfect 'happy family nuclear family perfect YouTube'. They are still a great fam to watch and if I feel bad I go way back to her old videos for a dose of nostalgia etc. I loved that bird sound opening card! And I respect her for her weight journey and reading etc. Also loved the holiday vlogs, reminded me of my own holidays.

I don't think she prefers LEah over Olivia, it's just that Olivia is really independent and likes to be left alone more. Leah is more huggy (I won't use 'needy' for a 4-year-old, cause that's dumb) and so likes the limelight more and sticks closer to her. I think it works really well! It was a shock to me that she had a boy, I was hoping for another girl. But Darien is definitely cute!

Three things I don't like about her: 1) she seems to only focus on her American viewers. I know she's from America, but I've been a loyal viewer from western europe for many years now and it feels like she could not care less about me or any followers not from America, so that sucks.The second is that she eats so little fat--women need it. I'm worried for her. the third is that sometimes, on insta like others have said, she stops communication to all of her viewers just because of some assholes!

I do hope she will go back to doulaing!
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lol why does it bother her so much when someone tells her that, but she’s so happy to hear that Leah looks like her.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 30dee6.jpg[/img]

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I wonder if the language barrier is why she focuses more on English. She's never done a German vlog or even spoke German in any of her videos to my knowledge. I think if she immersed herself, she'd be more fluent. I wonder if that's part of the reason she seems to isolate herself.

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Ugh, am i the only one that finds the way D & J talk to to the kids highly annoying? When the girl speak english, it just sounds odd to me. Obviously its not rare for bilingual kids to mix up languages and so on, but thats not it (Even though i do blame johannes for constantly using both languages in one sentence). Theyre just a bit slow, seem to be struggling to string together sentences, maybe a bit like when a kid is learning to speak and thats where they seem to be stuck. Idk.
When they are speaking german they are doing perfectly fine. I wonder if that would be the case if she had kept them home until elementary school.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Did anyone see how much celery she bought for this celery "cleanse" that she's doing? And what exactly is a heavy metal detox smoothie? Seems a little gimmicky to me.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I feel like she's always bragging about her workouts. I mean, we get it. She always has to post a sweaty post workout pic or video every single day.

To be quite honest, I'm finding her to be somewhat negative. She's usually either bragging about her workouts or complaining about something else like her appearance. I get that she suffers from body issues but she focusing so much on herself it's no wonder. I've thought about unfollowing her (at least on IG) but I just don't know if I will yet.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She’s so annoying with her workouts.

And I also I feel bad for her guinea pigs. That cage is small. They don’t have enough space to run around.

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Started following her on ig a few weeks ago and im aready over her shit.
Literally no one cares about her day bed and her nonexistent "decorating" skills and her sweatyass face and her saggy af boobs. No body shaming but she angles her pics like that on purpose, like why?
And oh my god does she ever wipe that poor baby's face? He's constantly either snotty or drooling or BOTH. It makes me so angry for some reason, does she think it's cute? It's not.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Do the girls ever wear pants? It seems like they're always in dresses. Is this a European/ German thing?

Aside from the dirty faces, is there anything going on with Leah? I can't tell if she's developing a lazy eye but she just looks "off" sometimes, like her eyes look sleepy.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Leah always looks lost lol

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Sapphire463 wrote:Do the girls ever wear pants? It seems like they're always in dresses. Is this a European/ German thing?

Aside from the dirty faces, is there anything going on with Leah? I can't tell if she's developing a lazy eye but she just looks "off" sometimes, like her eyes look sleepy.

No, it's not a European thing. It's Danielle's fake hippie aesthetic. And what she said about her house being plain because it's decorated like an average German house is complete bs too. I would think a lonely 80 year old lady lives there, not a young family of 5.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Oh, look who's going on vacation again lol. And the way she pronounces words wrong...POOTER blue (pewter). ROTFL.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am so close to unfollowing her on everything. She always talks about the same things:
-her body weight obsession.

-Leah, her supposed twin. I’ve said it before but that little girl always looks so lost.

-And her snotty Darien. She can never clean his nose or face before she starts filming him.

I want to know why she never really talks about Olivia.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Me too! I actually snoozed her on IG because of all the workout discussion. Great, she can do burpees every day. Whoo hoo. Now she's strength training.

I'm all for being in shape but I don't talk about it constantly. It just doesn't interest me. And I feel like some of her fitness obsession stems from her body issues/former eating disorders.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Leah got a non-vegan birthday cake?!

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I don't know why she keeps going to cemeteries if they freak her out. Seriously, it's her overactive imagination. And how is EVERY house she rents haunted?

So annoying.

Return to “A-H”