DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Sapphire463 wrote:I don't know why she keeps going to cemeteries if they freak her out. Seriously, it's her overactive imagination. And how is EVERY house she rents haunted?

So annoying.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I would love to believe in the paranormal, but Danielle just makes it harder for me. One little thing happens and she instantly yells out “it’s haunted!” Maybe something is wrong with her in the head. She sometimes seems off when the dumb stuff she says while being cross eyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

I have in my life experienced paranormal phenomena but it's been few and far between. And of the things I have experienced, they have been random and never when I was expecting them. I feel like Danielle goes into cemeteries and houses with this heightened sense of Oh I'm psychic...I'm so in tune with nature and I can sense ghosts and the like. She believes she has this ability, therefore she attributes everything that happens to this belief. I'm sorry but I feel it's her overactive imagination.

I actually had ONE paranormal experience in a cemetery. A little OT but I decided to visit the grave of a little girl whose biography I had just read. The cemetery was in a nearby state and the ride was about an hour and a half. My GPS took me crazy ways that made no sense and then completely froze up once I got into the town. Then a freak downpour occured and the weather report said nothing about rain. I finally found the cemetery and when I located the grave, I heard a little girl's voice whisper "Daddy". The book was written by her father.

I paid my respects and hightailed it out of there.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Mamadrama »

Wow I haven’t commented in so long... but nothing ever changes with Dani.. her baby is still so snotty, Leah is crazy eyed and her “super cute twin” and poor Olivia getting ignored and super thin by the day. Does she feed her?

All she posts about daily now is her workout clothes and every weird angle to show her “gains” she’s obsessed with her body and all those workout updates but she never looks fit or in shape so what’s going on???

She still barely speaks any German and has no friends or any life outside of her kids... is she depressed?
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I've come to the conclusion her workout obsession is stemming from something lacking elsewhere in her life. There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be fit but it's the bulk of her Instastories as of late. I honestly find that kind of thing so boring. That's why I periodically snooze her or just swipe past any post where she's in her exercise clothes. I feel like she's so smug about her workouts too. Does she even take a rest day anymore?

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Exactly... and it’s like she’s bragging about every good thing about her body that only she can see apparently... cause she’d post saying oh look how big my butt got and I’m like where? It hasn’t changed and she shows off her bare stomach every chance she gets. It must be her body dysphoria and I truly do feel bad for her, but I think she needs to see a therapist for it. That obsessiveness is so harmful for her especially that she has 2 little girls witnessing.

Also why does she dress them up in those creepy dresses? Every time I see them side by side I remember the shining.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She's now "shopping" for a new gym. She wants to lift weights but feels intimidated by the men. Methinks she'll end up building a home gym so she doesn't have to go.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Omg she’s insufferable.

She just gave the biggest spiel about how much “courage” it took to upload her workout routine on YouTube and film it/ she didn’t even want to watch it etc. sorry but is she serious?!

Her Instagram stories fall into 4 categories:

1, wow look at my body I’m so fit I want to look like Anna saccone-joly but I’ll never be happy let’s workout again.

2, snotty nosed baby/ Leah is my twin/ oh olive still exists (side note why even name her Olivia when she always calls her olive?)

3, I miss America/ I’m isolated/ things are hard/ I don’t speak German/ nooone understands me/ I try so hard/ I’m not appreciated rants

4, husband is home so we’re actually doing something or travelling.

90% of her stories are from category A! How is YouTube any different?! So sick of her “you owe me”. I started disliking her the second they gave up cloth because it was too hard. If anyone tries to be preachy on social media about being “green” and caring about the environment but also contributes to the worldwide disposable diaper problem, you have 0 respect from me.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I also notice her rants coincide with her cycles like clockwork lol.

I once asked her if because she lives green, if she ever used cloth menstrual pads or cups. She said no and that she used organic cotton disposable pads. So much for being green.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Oh her obsession with Anna is still so alive and well. Remember when Anna found out that Eduardo was a boy and right before the announcement Dani said I can’t imagine Anna having a boy.. she’s too girly. I found that so domineering.. that she felt more feminine and more of a woman because she had girls, it’s called being a mother Dani, not miss America at who is the most feminine. I still cringe so hard remembering her stupid remarks.

She would complain how her “vlogs” aren’t getting more views or comments like it was the typical expected scenario for her, if I make vlogs I’ll become like Anna. I’ll have the same views it’s the only realistic outcome! She was so rude about it, like why aren’t you all watching!??? I make shitty boring dull content about my body even though I’m no expert but you must watch 25 minutes of it daily... or I’ll throw tantrums cause I’m so entitled.

And oh, “don’t you dare critique one single thing about me or else no more stories, for 3 hours!”

Her husband ugh, I really have no words. He seems like he’s on the autism spectrum for me, maybe Aspergers but I’m not diagnosing him but only what he comes out like. He can’t really talk.. he makes long slow weird heh heh chuckles.

Dani I know you lurk, why cant you speak German after living in Germany for like 10 years? Do you even try? If I was German I would feel disrespected.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmao she doesn’t want to go to the gym because supposedly she’s going to distract all the fit guys...LMFAO Danielle, just stop, please. 90% of people that go to the gym put on their headphones, do their workout, and then go home. The other 10% are either talking or looking at actual good-looking people. I’m sorry but Danielle is not that great looking. She’s not ugly but she is below average.

And as for her “hubby”, bless his soul lol I feel bad for the guy.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I admit I have worn a wedding band when I was single and went places I didn't want to be bothered. Not that it's a 100% guarantee guys won't try to hit on you but it does help.

Now that I am married, I always wear my ring. I bought a cheapie stainless steel ring to wear to the beach and generally am left alone when I go by myself.

They even make silicone rings for people who work with their hands. Danielle should get one if she's concerned about being bothered.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

She doesn’t wear a wedding ring? How come? Honestly now that you mention it I’ve never seen a ring on her. And if they guys stare it will be because she’s staring too, I can see that she’d be the person who looks at everyone.

I remember whenever she went shopping she’d complain how all the other German women have huge boobs and how she feels bad that she has small boobs... so she’s the kind of person who will stare and make people feel uncomfortable.

If someone stares at her it’ll be purely out of curiosity... you know when someone looks like they’re clueless and you can’t help but look?
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

I think shes so self concious shes paranoid that everybody is looking at her. Shes always complaining about how "eeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody" looks at her because shes a foreigner. Honey german people are so used to foreigners they dont give a crap if youre american or whatever. Its you who is paranoid and think everybodys paying attention to what you do.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Not to sound mean but why would anyone look at you Dani? I second that she’d below average looks wise. I wouldn’t ever call her pretty... couple that with the stupid shit that constantly comes out of her mouth and I’d definitely look away.

Does anyone remember long time ago someone asked her what she does for a living and if she even has a job and she said YES but kept it very private and said I’ll announce it in a sit down video or so and all she said was yes I have a job and it is youtube!

Like she talked it up so much wanting to convince us how important she is while deep down knowing no one will take her job seriously? Like sorry you’re not a YouTuber that vlogs professionally.. you’re just a bored boring girl who lives off attention, good or bad.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Mamadrama wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:16 pm Oh her obsession with Anna is still so alive and well. Remember when Anna found out that Eduardo was a boy and right before the announcement Dani said I can’t imagine Anna having a boy.. she’s too girly. I found that so domineering.. that she felt more feminine and more of a woman because she had girls, it’s called being a mother Dani, not miss America at who is the most feminine. I still cringe so hard remembering her stupid remarks.

She would complain how her “vlogs” aren’t getting more views or comments like it was the typical expected scenario for her, if I make vlogs I’ll become like Anna. I’ll have the same views it’s the only realistic outcome! She was so rude about it, like why aren’t you all watching!??? I make shitty boring dull content about my body even though I’m no expert but you must watch 25 minutes of it daily... or I’ll throw tantrums cause I’m so entitled.

And oh, “don’t you dare critique one single thing about me or else no more stories, for 3 hours!”

Her husband ugh, I really have no words. He seems like he’s on the autism spectrum for me, maybe Aspergers but I’m not diagnosing him but only what he comes out like. He can’t really talk.. he makes long slow weird heh heh chuckles.

Dani I know you lurk, why cant you speak German after living in Germany for like 10 years? Do you even try? If I was German I would feel disrespected.
There are so many people in the USA who dont speak English and refuse to learn too .. I know you can speak any language you want but when the majority of the country speaks English.. Maybe you should learn the basics, I went to Miami and a lot of the town doesnt speak English. I went into restraraunts and no one could speak English..
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She said she has a wedding band but doesn't wear it. It was in a super old video, maybe even pre Olivia. If I find it, I'll link it here.

The language issue must definitely be isolating but she chose not to become really proficient in German because as she put it, her German is "good enough". Umm, no apparently it's not.

And yeah, she's always thinking people are staring at her. She went to some office a few years ago and swore everyone was staring at her because she's American. I think she's got major self esteem issues that she hasn't really addressed.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

It’s just really hard to build a life in a country where you don’t speak the language. Not everyone in Germany speaks English or even good English... and being in Germany they may just expect you to know German after making it your home for so long. It’s not fun if they need to scramble and think how to reply to her in English if their English isn’t good. She’s not a tourist. She’s the one isolating herself really... and now living in the suburbs she only has Johannes and her kids to socialize with.

She doesn’t really scream AMERICAN when I see her. I may guess she’s Latino but once again she feels superior than everyone. She’s targeted and stared at because she’s the free fun American that grabs all the attention. They stare at poor Dani because she’s just way too special and extra.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I have to ask everyone's opinion. A week or two ago, the girls were outside playing and Olivia was nude. Isn't she around 7 years old? What are your thoughts on this? Are they more relaxed about nudity in Germany?

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sapphire463 wrote:I have to ask everyone's opinion. A week or two ago, the girls were outside playing and Olivia was nude. Isn't she around 7 years old? What are your thoughts on this? Are they more relaxed about nudity in Germany?

Nudity is normal here. Television would rather show nudity than gory violence which is the total opposite in America lol.

I find it weird that she’s that age and still running around naked. It’s usually kids that are 1-2 years old that do that.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Sapphire463 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:18 am I have to ask everyone's opinion. A week or two ago, the girls were outside playing and Olivia was nude. Isn't she around 7 years old? What are your thoughts on this? Are they more relaxed about nudity in Germany?

I really hate it, not because she’s nude but because she’s nude outside. You can’t be 100% certain who can be watching you from far or who can be extremely evil and twisted.

And I don’t fear nudity oh please I’d go to a nude beach anytime, but with a 7 year old girl like that who is still very vulnerable, Dani needs to be smarter.

Oh and that swimming suit was so small and tight on Leah it made me wonder if it hurt to even put it on and off and if Leah will one day grow up so insecure about body like her mom cause she’d be thinking oh I remember how much putting a swimsuit on hurt.

Return to “A-H”