DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

Any thoughts as to why she is so upset this week? I wonder if the landlord is selling the house and they need to move. She didn’t say what the issue was just that it was going to be an abrupt change.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Sapphire463 wrote:Any thoughts as to why she is so upset this week? I wonder if the landlord is selling the house and they need to move. She didn’t say what the issue was just that it was going to be an abrupt change.
Hmm yeah that sounds like a good theory. I have also been wondering what happened.

I hate it when people post long dramatic things but don’t want to say what’s wrong Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Now I’m wondering that maybe Johannes lost his job?

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She vaguely referenced it having something to with her cultural videos and that she couldn’t say right away what it was. She ALSO said that there was a part of it that she just couldn’t talk about. Could she be any more vague? I haven’t a guess what it could be.

She said she hates secrets and hype yet chose to bait us before she could say anything. I wonder if she’ll ever say what’s going on.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Supposedly she’s going to take the weekend off from social media. She’s probably never going to say what happened.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

These pictures just make me feel weird knowing that she was 14/15yo and he was 19/20yo. I still don’t understand how this was allowed..

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I wonder if Danielle initially lied to her mother about how old Johannes was. I also get the impression Danielle is quite bossy and gets her way and her mom just "goes along" with it to keep the peace...at least it seems that way from the video footage I've seen of her interactions with her mother.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by storeynyx »

I always forget she was a literal child. And I have watched her pretty much from the start. It was a strange situation, but I do think Danielle was just allowed to do whatever she wanted. She’s still a brat and she’s 30, I can’t imagine what she was like as a teen!

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So that’s it? She’s never going to tell why she was crying so much a while ago?

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

☝🏻Guess not. I wonder if she was on another one of her PMS-fueled rants overreacting about something minor that resolved itself.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmao so the whole dramatic meltdown on ig was because they’re not going to be able to move to the UK.
The whole time is was about “me me me”. If she was single or with no kids then sure, go ahead and to move to another country on whim but those poor kids. It’s like she doesn’t think about them. They would lose their friends, grandparents and the rest of their family all because their mother is being selfish.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I am really trying to understand her desire to uproot her entire family for *her* dream. Reading between the lines, I know she dislikes Germany. I think it’s a combination of language issues and Johannes’ family. Danielle thinks England will be all bright and beautiful Ann’s everyone will welcome her with open arms. Every country has different customs and will come with a host of issues. No matter where she moves to, there will be good and bad. I think she has a very unrealistic and romantic view of what living in England would be like full time and not just on a holiday.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Sapphire463 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:50 am I am really trying to understand her desire to uproot her entire family for *her* dream. Reading between the lines, I know she dislikes Germany. I think it’s a combination of language issues and Johannes’ family. Danielle thinks England will be all bright and beautiful Ann’s everyone will welcome her with open arms. Every country has different customs and will come with a host of issues. No matter where she moves to, there will be good and bad. I think she has a very unrealistic and romantic view of what living in England would be like full time and not just on a holiday.
I personally know lots of African-Italians that moved to Germany just because of the social security for the kids' education.
Good luck affording that in England.
up all night, got demons to fight
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

Mod here! I think it's time we begin a new thread!
Please follow this link :
viewtopic.php?t=16674

Return to “A-H”