DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

I never followed Danielle until after she had Leah. This is the first time I am really following her through an entire pregnancy. It's interesting to note that while she seems to have so many body confidence issues when not pregnant, she seems to like to flaunt her body now. Was she that way before? And she's on Instagram not Snapchat anymore. She said way more people watch her there so she switched.

What does everyone think about her babymoon to the Canary Islands? There is no way she can complain about her vacations. I don't know many people in the States who goes away as often as she does unless they are rich.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I feel bad for saying this, but she’s very unfortunate-looking. Her hair looks so thin and messy, her sunken face with the big forehead makes her look sick, and her body is just shaped so weird. Plus her personality is such a turn off. She seems to try so hard to come off as those perfect crunchy organic vegan moms, it’s so annoying. And she’s always complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

She was way more happy and bubbly back before the birth of Leah. The reason she looks odd is because of the Veganism. Her body type isn’t meant to be so thin. Back during Leah’s pregnancy she was only a Vegatarian. So she still ate dairy etc. and she weighed more but not in a bad way. She looked good IMO, it suited her. Her hair was so much more voluminous and her face was fuller and had pink cheeks. She looked way younger. She was also less paranoid and stressed out all the time
Many ppl don’t realize that our diets also effect our mental health. I think being a Vegan doesn’t always work for everyone and it clearly doesn’t work for her. She must not realize it. Being Vegan has also put a lot of unnecessary stress in her social life. Not many ppl come to bday parties or she doesn’t go out becuase she can’t “eat” or “serve” them food. Even trick or treating is rather lonely and sad for the girls becuase they can barley accept anything offered to them becuase Danielle doesn’t approve of the candy or it’s not vegan based. The cakes at parties are just so so incredibly sad. I think sometimes Vegans go out of their way to take the lifestyle to the extreme. I don’t feel like the rest of the family should be forced to be a Vegan, especially when they didn’t ask to be. Ok Rant over.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^^ our family was vegan for about 8 months until I slowly allowed milk and eggs, but only when we are out visiting or something like with cakes and things like that. I have kids and I just felt bad.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I think we all remember those teary Snapchats where she vented about how hard it is to eat clean and vegan all the time. But she doesn't *have* to, she *chooses* to and that's the difference. Who is she sacrificing for? Veganism isn't for everyone and that's ok. I've seen many YouTube videos where people said they had vitamin deficiencies and/or just didn't feel good on a vegan diet. She makes such a BIG DEAL if she uses honey. Who is she trying to impress? Do people give her crap about eating honey? I've never seen any negative comments unless she deletes them right away.

I went back and watched her old videos when she transitioned to veganism. I feel like she did it primarily for weight loss. And that bothers me because I know she's suffered from eating disorders in the past and still struggles with body image. I remember her last saying she was 117 lbs but still wanted to lose more weight? Lose more weight??? I'm 5'2" and 117 also. So I'm fat??? I haven't heard her mention her weight as of late even before she became pregnant. I wonder if she dropped below the 117 mark pre-baby.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is going to be obsessing over her body after she gives birth. I hope she doesn’t go over overboard with the working out.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Her skin seems so leathery since coming back from holiday. Does she not believe in sunscreen?

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

You'd think with her self esteem issues she'd care about the things that once damaged are difficult to repair and perhaps even impossible. Figure and weight are something you can work on at any point in life practically, once your skin is damaged it's much more difficult at working on fixing and improving. You'd think with such fair half German daughters she'd be careful with skincare and use protection. Not that her vacation blog showed much at all to know accurately if they had sunscreen on. Shots of the girls rolling down a sandy hill and her laying on the beach. Exciting. Not that I don't get she's pregnant and vacation is supposed to be relaxing, just it seemed like there was lack of effort and very little point to film their very uneventful, bland vacation. I also find she chooses swimsuits that don't match her figure well, again she's pregnant but the cut of her swimsuit bottoms doesn't really change, pregnant or not. And the pink bikini top did not do her justice either. Which I mean she looks totally fine and pregnancy actually makes her look healthier, but I think obsessing over image is superficial when she is in no way overweight or anywhere close to it especially if she's 117 pounds and if she just dressed herself correctly and did something with her hair she would look 10x better than trying to lose more unnecessary weight.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sapphire463 wrote:Her skin seems so leathery since coming back from holiday. Does she not believe in sunscreen?

Lol she looked so weird.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... aa95ce.jpg[/img]

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

^I wonder if this is the restaurant she encountered the smokers in. She mentioned on IG that when they were out at a vegan restaurant, they *gasp* encountered people smoking and she actually told them to stop.

Looks like Johannes actually had beer on holiday! Good for him. I feel like Danielle is against alcohol. I remember a video she did a few years ago at Oktoberfest. Hubs was having beer and she made it a point to mention it was non-alcoholic. What are they 12 or something? Lol. Maybe her aversion to alcohol comes from growing up Mormon.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Did I hear right or did she say in one of her recent video she's only gained 11 pounds with this pregnancy? Isn't that very low???

ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

Sapphire463 wrote:Did I hear right or did she say in one of her recent video she's only gained 11 pounds with this pregnancy? Isn't that very low???

No normal. I was the same at her gestation xx
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

^Oh ok. I was in my dance class last week and one of the ladies is due in May. Someone asked her how much weight she had gained so far and she said 17 lbs. Another lady said "that's all?" So I wasn't sure lol.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

25-35lbs is normal. Anything lower can be normal as long as other health aspects are being checked — just as for someone who gained more in a pregnancy.

How far along is she? She wasn’t overweight to begin with, and the weight of the baby, placenta, and water could easily add up to 11lbs. I would be a little worried...but as long as she’s being checked out regularly.
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

She's only 26 weeks though right?
I had constant appointments and at 26 weeks i was measuring healthy etc and 11lbs exactly gained?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Isn’t she also always working out like crazy. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t gained much?

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

It annoys me so much that she preaches vegan when she regularly eats food that isn’t!

In her “what my vegan 5 year old ate in a day” (or similar title) ..... she uses honey. And laughs about how often they have it.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I agree with that also. I'm not vegan but I thought being vegan meant not consuming any animal derived products. There are other sweetener alternatives.

She's so preachy about veganism that it surprises me she doesn't care. She put the label of vegan on herself so she should practice what she preaches.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

ferryberry wrote:She's only 26 weeks though right?
I had constant appointments and at 26 weeks i was measuring healthy etc and 11lbs exactly gained?
She could be fine then. I haven’t been keeping up with her. I normally binge and then fast from her blogs. Lol!
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

so since it’s almost baby time, what are your final guesses?

I say girl :)

Return to “A-H”