Carla thebubblelush Part 1

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carla thebubblelush Part 1

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I think she got in over her head with the two foster boys.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

ButterflyB wrote:Yeah I don't buy the "I'm too busy caring for 4 children to make pregnancy videos!". I don't doubt that she is busy, I just think that she could easily make a quick update video every 2 weeks or so. She is missing out on $$.

Sent from my Samsung s5 using Tapatalk
Foster kids generally have greater needs then the average child. And it usually takes a few months to get them settled. So her being a transition home doesnt even give that time ! I could see her being too busy, and overwhelmed! I think the boys are moving with family so maybe we will get an update !
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I think a big part of why she can't post as many videos is because she is not allowed to show the foster children in videos, and they're almost always with her own kids. Also, I too think she might be overwhelmed with all of a sudden having four kids, one or two of which I believe is older than Hannah, and she has no experience with that age group.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

If she were overwhelmed, why were they ttc?
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

Are these the same boys she's had since before Christmas? If so, they're both school age, because they were on Christmas break and home from school right after they were placed.
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

Looks like the boys will be leaving soon.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

So the foster boys left already, and people are really starting to ask when she's going to make another vlog. I wonder what the deal is, because even though she hasn't made a ton of videos since they became foster parents, she still made some here and there. And I'm not sure if she's ever gone this long between videos.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Yeah I'm confused too. Not even quick updates on fb about how her pregnancy is going. She posts fb updates frequently about cute things the kids said or did though. Strange.

Sent from my Samsung s5 using Tapatalk
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

I've seen several people on Instagram ask about vlogs or say they miss her vlogs, does she ever answer them or does she go on ignorining them?
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

I haven't seen her her answer back to them. All I saw her answer was if they knew the sex of the baby yet, she said no its in an envelope that they just haven't had the time to open......MMMmmmmkay
but she assured them that she would video it when they do open it.
keckey
Amateur
Amateur

Carla thebubblelush Part 1

Unread post by keckey »

She's ignored every comment and question about her making videos and her pregnancy. There really is no excuse. She gets like 10 comments max a picture, so there's no way she doesn't see. She's just Queen Carla with a superiority complex. Of course, she doesn't need to respond!

I just can't stand youtubers like her. The kind that expects their subscribers to be there for their every beck and call when it comes to watching videos, buying through their referral links, voting for them in contests, etc but completely ignore everyone when they don't need anything. I already didn't really care for her (I don't think I watched even one video from her pregnancy with William) but for her to ignore people who still enjoy her and her family just really rubs me the wrong way.
Whoever I was
I'm not that person now.
But what I wish I was
I'm still so far away from.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

She is starting to sound like how my friend who knows her in person said she is.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

I wonder if Queen Carla and her team of quack midwives will attempt a VBAC with this baby?
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IsaywhatIsee »

I don't think she's dumb enough to attempt a vbac, she knows the odds are against her. I do think she got in over her head with this whole fostering deal, and getting pregnant.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

IsaywhatIsee wrote:I don't think she's dumb enough to attempt a vbac, she knows the odds are against her. I do think she got in over her head with this whole fostering deal, and getting pregnant.
How are the odds against her? With William, she got to the point of pushing, but she was pushing for too long and that's why she opted to have the c-section. I've had 2 VBA2C with the first one taking an hour to push and the 2nd only 5 min.
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

[quote="Chevbowlyn"][quote="IsaywhatIsee"]I don't think she's dumb enough to attempt a vbac, she knows the odds are against her. I do think she got in over her head with this whole fostering deal, and getting pregnant.[/quote]
How are the odds against her? With William, she got to the point of pushing, but she was pushing for too long and that's why she opted to have the c-section. I've had 2 VBA2C with the first one taking an hour to push and the 2nd only 5 min.[/quote]

Well, I think after having 2 unsuccessful vaginal births she A)Probably doesn't want to put herself through all of the labor again and be disappointed she didn't get the birth she wanted B)With every c-section your chances of having an OB/midwife agree to a vbac goes down. Significantly.
I'm glad your births worked out the way you wanted, that's great! I just can't see her going that route, but I will be shocked if she does.
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

I don't think anything's wrong this pregnancy. She just doesn't give a shit to inform anyone. She's bringing in money from her Foster Friday videos so she's content. She's pretty phoney during her videos, I can do without them anyway.
Doge0109
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Doge0109 »

Since she's had problems conceiving and she's up in age I just assumed she had a miscarriage and she just doesn't want to talk about it right now. Makes sense. On almost every picture she has on instagram someone asks how is the baby or when is she going to make a pregnancy vlog and she ignores it but if someone asks about something else she answers. And plus with all the pics she posts you know she would've found time for a "__ weeks now" picture. She lost her baby.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Most recent ig pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

[quote="Doge0109"]Since she's had problems conceiving and she's up in age I just assumed she had a miscarriage and she just doesn't want to talk about it right now. Makes sense. On almost every picture she has on instagram someone asks how is the baby or when is she going to make a pregnancy vlog and she ignores it but if someone asks about something else she answers. And plus with all the pics she posts you know she would've found time for a "__ weeks now" picture. She lost her baby.[/quote]
What?? No she didn't. That was brazen of you to assume. She's only 31-32 haha "she's up there". She's not 60. It is rude that she doesn't reply when asked about the baby/pregnancy, but I think it's all running smooth so she feels like she's got nothing to say. A simple something can be said to avoid speculation and settle the worried viewers.

Return to “A-H”