ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

BF is natural and most moms can do it, but A LOT of other women who aren’t able to don’t need to feel shamed for it. Good for you you were able to BF and continue to do it, but you’re not at the other end where you get attitude because you’re feeding a newborn through a bottle using formula. Can’t say mothers can’t get sensitive about that, they have the right to say how they feel and if it makes them feel that way that’s their right. Uptight BREAST IS BEST moms can be snobby and cunts and judge those who can’t BF their children. Ellen Fisher talks about it like there can’t be an issue at all as to why you can’t BF your baby!! I condemn you for using formula! Don’t say people can’t be sensitive over it when it doesn’t affect you and you’ve no idea how it feels. You wouldn’t know until it happened to you. Just like BF moms just love to preach, the moms who can’t and use formula CAN preach about their problem too.

Cut the crap and stop constantly showing it online in videos is what I was talking about. Public is different, but when you’re intentionally showing CONSTANTLY it gets out of hand. Do you need to record yourself BF all the time? I mean seriously do you? It’s fucked cause they’re also feeding into the deep dark internet side where perverts enjoy watching that shit. For views tho right?

Channing could’ve been discreet about it and done it in the car for a bit, or go sit down and do it on the bench. She literally said she was in the middle of the playground while BF and handling her kids. I get that the woman went overboard on telling Channing and exaggerated with sexualizing breasts at that point that little boys shouldn’t see it, I know that’s stupid. All I’m saying is it’s a different time, people get triggered over anything, you can’t expect to not get told something stupid like that and not get offended just the same?? It’s a double edge sword. Just like one doesn’t like it the other doesn’t like being told...so what?

So no, just you STOP. People have differences of opinions and each feels they’re right.
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

sleep84 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:52 am By the way, being Vegan is not "fashionable". It's ethical and the most right thing to do for the animals and out planet. Stop.
You missed my point in what I said about Channing going vegan cause it’s fashionable.

Half the people on YouTube do it because it’s fashionable. You honestly think they’re doing it cause it’s totes amazing??

You honestly think about half of them are literally following the full blown vegan diet? No, they don’t.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Sure people like chan are over the top. She shows her leaky boobs as thumbnails and her nipps... nothing new there. I'm sorry just bc you can't bf doesn't mean others need to hide it. Reminds me of a FB post I saw on a new study done on breast milk and the comments people made were literally things like "don't post this bc it makes formula feeders feel bad"..... Come on now. I've formula fed. It's not that deep. I'm sorry you feel shamed but in the end it makes no difference who was fed what.

I pump only but I pump in public if I need to. I give no shits. And I certainly don't do it in public to spite formula patents
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:38 pm Sure people like chan are over the top. She shows her leaky boobs as thumbnails and her nipps... nothing new there. I'm sorry just bc you can't bf doesn't mean others need to hide it. Reminds me of a FB post I saw on a new study done on breast milk and the comments people made were literally things like "don't post this bc it makes formula feeders feel bad"..... Come on now. I've formula fed. It's not that deep. I'm sorry you feel shamed but in the end it makes no difference who was fed what.

I pump only but I pump in public if I need to. I give no shits. And I certainly don't do it in public to spite formula patents

I feel you’re missing my point cause you don’t even mention how there ARE moms WHO DO shame those who formula feed. You’re comparing me to a ridiculous Facebook post and I’ve never been offended where someone is talking about breast milk. Im advocating the moms who are shamed for formula feeding.

I never said they need to hide it, I’m saying the uptight high and mighty ones need to stop acting like that’s the only option. How am I saying they need to HIDE it? I never once said to HIDE breastfeeding. All I said is that they need to tone it down and not be crazy about it in YT videos for views. A lot LEGIT claim that breastfeeding IS and SHOULD BE the only option. I even said it about a YT vegan who is like that, she legit can’t stop talking about it with every kid she’s had. It’s over done. Please don’t twist my words and say I’m saying people need to HIDE breastfeeding.

I literally just talked about the ones who turn up their noses at you when you’re feeding formula to a newborn, THATS what I’m talking about. That’s where the feeling of being shamed comes from, it exists because there’s mothers who demean other mothers for their choices! It feels nasty when there’s those high and mighty moms who BF and look down at those who formula feed cause they think they’re lazy and don’t want to BF. Fed baby is best baby, there shouldn’t be shaming EVER, but hey there is on BOTH ends. I’ve never shamed a mother for breastfeeding in public. But I’ve been at the other end of the spectrum where I’VE been shamed for formula feeding my children. I never once said moms shouldn’t breastfeed in public or that they NEED to hide it from society. I also never said ALL moms that DO BF are out there to shame those who can’t, never. I don’t understand how you got that when I keep talking about the ones in YT videos who just HAVE to film themselves BF, every, single, time. I no doubt children will be weirded out that their mothers recorded that for the world to see in a video. It’s different in real life and in real life ITS NORMAL, but people can replay those videos over and over which is out of the normality.

Maybe it’s embedded in many women who are of an older time that breastfeeding should be a bonding moment with you and your child. In public it’s still bonding just you and your child people doing their thing and living their lives, but when you add an audience of 1million people just watching you do it all at once, it’s out of the norm from that aspect. Odd.

Like Channing shouldn’t expect that everyone be on board with her herd of kids while trying to breastfeed a newborn in the middle of the play ground. Other kids who aren’t hers were there, she needs to dress more appropriately and be a bit more proper on feeding her kid. Go sit on a bench and do it in your personal space.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ErinLace_20 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:44 pm
lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:38 pm Sure people like chan are over the top. She shows her leaky boobs as thumbnails and her nipps... nothing new there. I'm sorry just bc you can't bf doesn't mean others need to hide it. Reminds me of a FB post I saw on a new study done on breast milk and the comments people made were literally things like "don't post this bc it makes formula feeders feel bad"..... Come on now. I've formula fed. It's not that deep. I'm sorry you feel shamed but in the end it makes no difference who was fed what.

I feel you’re missing my point cause you don’t even mention how there ARE moms WHO DO shame those who formula feed. You’re comparing me to a ridiculous Facebook post and I’ve never been offended where someone is talking about breast milk. Im advocating the moms who are shamed for formula feeding.

I never said they need to hide it, I’m saying the uptight high and mighty ones need to stop acting like that’s the only option. How am I saying they need to HIDE it? I never once said to HIDE breastfeeding. All I said is that they need to tone it down and not be crazy about it in YT videos for views. A lot LEGIT claim that breastfeeding IS and SHOULD BE the only option. I even said it about a YT vegan who is like that, she legit can’t stop talking about it with every kid she’s had. It’s over done. Please don’t twist my words and say I’m saying people need to HIDE breastfeeding.

I literally just talked about the ones who turn up their noses at you when you’re feeding formula to a newborn, THATS what I’m talking about. That’s where the feeling of being shamed comes from, it exists because there’s mothers who demean other mothers for their choices! It feels nasty when there’s those high and mighty moms who BF and look down at those who formula feed cause they think they’re lazy and don’t want to BF. Fed baby is best baby, there shouldn’t be shaming EVER, but hey there is on BOTH ends. I’ve never shamed a mother for breastfeeding in public. But I’ve been at the other end of the spectrum where I’VE been shamed for formula feeding my children. I never once said moms shouldn’t breastfeed in public or that they NEED to hide it from society. I also never said ALL moms that DO BF are out there to shame those who can’t, never. I don’t understand how you got that when I keep talking about the ones in YT videos who just HAVE to film themselves BF, every, single, time. I no doubt children will be weirded out that their mothers recorded that for the world to see in a video. It’s different in real life and in real life ITS NORMAL, but people can replay those videos over and over which is out of the normality.

Maybe it’s embedded in many women who are of an older time that breastfeeding should be a bonding moment with you and your child. In public it’s still bonding just you and your child people doing their thing and living their lives, but when you add an audience of 1million people just watching you do it all at once, it’s out of the norm from that aspect. Odd.

Like Channing shouldn’t expect that everyone be on board with her herd of kids while trying to breastfeed a newborn in the middle of the play ground. Other kids who aren’t hers were there, she needs to dress more appropriately and be a bit more proper on feeding her kid. Go sit on a bench and do it in your personal space.
We are not going to agree. That is fine. That is what makes a conversation. I think the only thing we can agree on is that Chan shouldn't be out in skimpy clothing with her boob hanging out

If she wants to bf in the middle of a park, the laws say she can. Doesn't matter how others feel. If she wants to do that... fine great. As long as she isnt walking around topless to get a tan I don't really care.
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

Chan’s new thumbnail of her breastfeeding, of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Irie is by far Channing’s cutest newborn yet! Is it just me or does she look like Jovi more than she does Cali, Kobe and Koa. Anybody else find it extremely strange Channing is claiming she doesn’t know how to dress appropriately for Missouri winter? I would say she spent over a decade of her life living in Missouri in between Hawaii. It’s not rocket science Channing. Kinda terrifying she’s raising five children. Seems like Koas speech is delayed. Haven’t really heard him speak and when he does try I can’t make out what he’s trying to say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes I think he is speech delayed. I like Irie's hair. So much hair!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So not only do they have newborn Irie in bed with them but they also have Cali and Koa +2 adults. Doesn’t sound very safe for Irie. Accident waiting to happen.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This grown ass woman was literally on social media in tears crying because it was cold during trick-or-treat. I’m sorry Channing but people have real life problems! Shut up about the weather already. Nobody forced you back to the states. You willingly went back knowing what the weather was like in Missouri. Listening to her nag constantly about living in Missouri can’t be healthy for the girls. Talk about first world problems. I think this is a sign of something more serious. I wonder if her postpartum issues are keeping back in.

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Can they even afford all these kids? Also what happened to the K sounds in all her kids? I thought that was her like DIY dugger family "thing."
Does she plan on going back to work? Not just youtube. I used to watch her up until shortly after she had Koa. 3 kids, enough. Especially after complaining saying how bad she wanted to move back to hawaii. Another kid isnt going to help you with money besides getting views because of bumpdates and such.

She really cried about it being cold during halloween?! I'm in PA, it was col and raining but guess what, my kids and i still went trick or treating with little to no complaints. We were only out for about an hour but they had a big bag full of candy and got ice cream afterwards. (:
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think they live on a prayer and help all the time. I don't think they will be moving back to HI anytime soon To me they have it really nice in MO. A nice house, family nearby, and lower cost of living. Joe also has a good job now. No reason to move back imo Sure weather is nicer but sometimes you have to give up some things to be able to provide
AlyMonique
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AlyMonique »

ErinLace_20 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:08 pm I’m disgusted at how trashy she dresses her girls, does she have to keep getting them the smallest shorts and tops for jovi? Not only does she has a Michael Kors purse, but I think her and Joe got brand new iPhones too. It’s disgusting she cheapens with clothes and food for the kids.

I’m also bothered by the fact that she’s full blown letting people know she’s an anti Vaxxer too. Don’t put that on YouTube, stop putting out misinformation like that, it’s important to vaccinate your children. Eradicated diseases are now a thing and it’s coming back at a fast pace. It’s like it’s fashionable to be a anti vaxxer, it’s fashionable to be “vegan” or try soooo so so hard to be vegan, it’s fashionable to claim to be a minimalist while you’re driving your “luxury” 2012 car have the Michael kors crap, and iPhones...yet she’s TOTES a minimalist. She’s such an idiot.

I get why the lady got mad and frustrated with Channing over breastfeeding at the park. At least cover up or go to your car, or not be right in the middle of the playground while trying to feed your kid. Society has changed throughout centuries, generations, for years and years and we’ve become more civilized to be a bit more considerate and proper. I’m not validating the woman getting so upset over something that’s VERY natural, but knowing full well how society has changed, you can’t go and act nomadic in public for the sake of wanting to be right. Jesus Chan, at least be classier about it. You dress so sloppy, in skimpy shorts, barely any tops, of course the lady acted stupidly bothered. I’m all for breastfeeding in public, but Chan has no class or can’t be a bit proper...like I said she dresses so poorly. She dresses her girls so poorly. It’s just vile how she has no shame in putting out her videos with her kids in a form of undress or in the skimpiest clothes for pedophiles to get their jimmies off on, or herself posting her milking issue, leakage!, always showing cleavage. ITS WHAT GETS YOU VIEWS HUH?!

If for one second any one is thinking she’s not doing it on purpose for views, y’all are stupid. Reminds me of the freak foreign (Vietnamese I might be wrong) family who knew what they were doing and purposely recorded their children in vulnerable situations to sell their content to the pedophiles...for fucking views. Channing is there thinking she wants views, let me put my kids out. I don’t mind jovi wearing the teeniest top and tiniest shorts. I better record my boobs leaking and show good cleavage to get more views.

Channing is vile, trashy, a liar, and I’ll never get over how I called her out on her pregnancy when she denied it over and over and over, yet a few weeks later she announces she’s pregnant and I’m the bad guy for having asked her. Idiots were saying, “maybe she had a miscarriage and doesn’t want to talk about it, LEAVE HER ALONE!” I’m like...she’s the c*nt putting herself out there, wants to talk about her shit, someone asks over her possibly being pregnant and she doesn’t want to talk about it all hell breaks loose cause she felt “attacked” cause all of a sudden her life is super private when shes the retard that put out goddamn hints and made it fuck all obvious.

She’s gross, she’s disgusting, can’t act classy, looks trashy, but expects to be praised and acknowledged.

I feel bad for Koa, kid can’t even talk yet, but mommy and daddy had to go and make another kid and still not give him proper attention.

She’s stupid delusional over desperately wanting to go back to Hawaii. I guess she wants to be like Ellen Fisher...that other vegan anti vaxxer idiot.

Girl! CALM TF DOWN. I know I’m late on this but damn! With such a strong dislike for Channing and other moms I’m wondering why in the hell do you watch their channels. Do what I do; don’t like em, don’t watch em. Don’t agree with their lifestyles or parenting choices, don’t watch em. How and WHY do you know so much about these women who you can’t stand? Channing pisses you off so much that you deliberately watch her channel to piss yourself off more? Then you wanna vent about it? WHAT?! You’re creepy AF. LMFAO!!! Raising your blood pressure over a woman who doesn’t even know you exists. 😂
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Spoilers. They are not moving Joe will be going to school for the next 4 or so years in MO but had job offers in FL so they thought about moving to FL. They still want to go to HI. She also has been vegan for about a month with a few slip ups
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Spoilers. They are not moving Joe will be going to school for the next 4 or so years in MO but had job offers in FL so they thought about moving to FL. They still want to go to HI. She also has been vegan for about a month with a few slip ups
Any idea what Joe will be studying ?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Connell1992 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:24 am
lizpuff2006 wrote:Spoilers. They are not moving Joe will be going to school for the next 4 or so years in MO but had job offers in FL so they thought about moving to FL. They still want to go to HI. She also has been vegan for about a month with a few slip ups
Any idea what Joe will be studying ?

Something for electrical
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

She opened a vegan page! I hope she keeps up with it, it's the most interesting content she has made in a while.
up all night, got demons to fight
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Her "essentials" costco picture is hilarious. How is she "prepared" for something bad to happen with all those kids....and a bag of frozen fruit, some strawberries, and a handful of hamburgers? LOL That wouldn't keep that family going for 3 days. Pathetic.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I know this thread is dead but I watched them on and off - why did they move to missouri? it seems like they really hate it there, was it financial reasons? i assumed channing's husband was hawaiian and that's where the kid's names come from and why they lived there but maybe im wrong.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I think they moved for financial reasons joe wasn’t finding work there and yes chan hates it and wants to go back badly
Channing is the one who grew up in and loves Hawaii

I think joe only named Kobe

Return to “A-H”