ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Irie...... like the famous Jamaican saying? I’m not kidding but I’ve been to Jamaica multiple times and the term Irie can be used in multiple ways (all positive) but I have also heard it used by locals in Jamaica as a term for being stoned. I am not making this up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

AutumnLane wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:31 pm Irie...... like the famous Jamaican saying? I’m not kidding but I’ve been to Jamaica multiple times and the term Irie can be used in multiple ways (all positive) but I have also heard it used by locals in Jamaica as a term for being stoned. I am not making this up.

Lmao i hope they didn't name their kid after getting blazed but knowing these 2 I'm sure they know what it means.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also the first name is Jamaican and the second Hawaiian...that little girl is going to get LOTS of questions regarding that throughout life for sure. Also lots of “Feelin Irie Mannn” quotes.... i’m sure that will get old. It would be hard to be taken seriously with that name and a professional career. Have either of them ever even been to Jamaica like where is the inspiration from? Not to mention she’s going to get cultural appropriation criticism as well.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Theres a singer from Oahu that's named Irie, shes pretty big in Hawaii, always on the radio here. Thats probably where Channing got it
emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilym123 »

I forgot cali’s middle name but when Chan used to use the hashtags of the girls names one day I clicked on cali’s tag and it was a bunch of people smoking weed and pictures of weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

emilym123 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:03 pm I forgot cali’s middle name but when Chan used to use the hashtags of the girls names one day I clicked on cali’s tag and it was a bunch of people smoking weed and pictures of weed.

Cali Trill
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Birth video is up!

up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

They are honestly a beautiful family.. she is so calm, how can she be this calm with all 5 kids at the store!? She has Always been such a chilled mommy.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anybody see her Instagram about vaccinating? Do you really believe none of her children have ever had any vaccinations? I thought you couldn’t enroll children in public school without at least some vaccines? Also how did she send Jovi to overnight summer camp? I send my daughter as well and every year must give a completed list of vaccines/dates from pediatricians office. Also somebody recently told me that because of the rise/come back of certain illnesses/viruses the entire country is getting rid of exemption for religious reasons. Let’s say if that’s the case and it was true....would that mean Channing would then need to get the kids vaccinated all at once for school? That would be a lot of vaccines for the older kids so close together.

I think the time off away from social media was really good for them. Channing seems to be in a way healthier headspace. Joe seems to be doing something productive with his life. She also mentioned they want to be back in Hawaii by the summer of 2020. I hope they don’t fall back into the same routine of constantly moving and looking for work. Stability and family near by seems to be doing them good!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:47 am Did anybody see her Instagram about vaccinating? Do you really believe none of her children have ever had any vaccinations? I thought you couldn’t enroll children in public school without at least some vaccines? Also how did she send Jovi to overnight summer camp? I send my daughter as well and every year must give a completed list of vaccines/dates from pediatricians office. Also somebody recently told me that because of the rise/come back of certain illnesses/viruses the entire country is getting rid of exemption for religious reasons. Let’s say if that’s the case and it was true....would that mean Channing would then need to get the kids vaccinated all at once for school? That would be a lot of vaccines for the older kids so close together.

I think the time off away from social media was really good for them. Channing seems to be in a way healthier headspace. Joe seems to be doing something productive with his life. She also mentioned they want to be back in Hawaii by the summer of 2020. I hope they don’t fall back into the same routine of constantly moving and looking for work. Stability and family near by seems to be doing them good!

I did not see it but if she said it I totally believe it. She was the kind of mom to not give her kids fever meds bc she doesn't believe in medicine like that and would rather pray it away. I have heard the thing about the removal of religious reasonings but I think Chan would probably home school before vaccinating.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I just checked this girls vlog out because I keep seeing the channel name on here. She seems nice and her kids are cute... She looks pretty aged but I am assuming she is young but just looks older? What is her story? Is she married to the dad ? I I will go through this thread but figured y'all could answer the basic questions.😜 she does seem to like clickbait... Her one video is called "I am having problems feeding all my kids". Makes it sound like they have no money? But then the video is about her or kid not being able to eat cheese or something. Weird.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SouthernBella wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:22 am I just checked this girls vlog out because I keep seeing the channel name on here. She seems nice and her kids are cute... She looks pretty aged but I am assuming she is young but just looks older? What is her story? Is she married to the dad ? I I will go through this thread but figured y'all could answer the basic questions.😜 she does seem to like clickbait... Her one video is called "I am having problems feeding all my kids". Makes it sound like they have no money? But then the video is about her or kid not being able to eat cheese or something. Weird.
Yes they are married. She is young but looks older. I want to say she is 26? They don't have a lot of money. Very minimalist and she says it is by choice but I am not convinced of that. Her middle child Kobe has this rash they think is due to milk so no longer drinking dairy but the rest of the family does. She used to be vegetarian but isn't anymore. Keeps having kids they can't afford and drove an unsafe vehicle for a long time trying to get a luxury car. But she does take good care of her kids and I enjoy her vlogs.

Joe the dad is a bit older he used to be a cook at a restaurant but now works in solar panels. Chan used to be a hostess at the same restaurant and may or may not go back to work.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Good Lord, she's 26? She looks not a day under 40. I am close to 40 and I admit I look younger than my age but wow... She looks kind of like someone who used to use hard drugs, or something. I guess she just had a tough life with all those kids.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SouthernBella wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:58 am Good Lord, she's 26? She looks not a day under 40. I am close to 40 and I admit I look younger than my age but wow... She looks kind of like someone who used to use hard drugs, or something. I guess she just had a tough life with all those kids.
She has always looked older and she looks a lot like her dad. If you look at the rest of her family, she doesn't seem to fit in very well imo. They smoke weed and it has been suggested before that they may be into different drugs but IDK about that.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just looked at a video she posted originally in 2015 that she reposted recently I guess... She looks like a different person then. She was pretty and youthful. Honestly when I first saw a thumbnail of her and in the first video I watched, she looks like someone who has no teeth, or something... But looks like she definitely has teeth.... It is just something about her mouth that reminds me of an old woman without her dentures. I find it shocking she has aged that much in just a couple years. Very weird...
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

When did her and Joe get married?
How will they afford Hawaii? They lived in a dinky apartment back then and they both had to work.
Joe is not Jovi's father (the oldest).
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SouthernBella wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:10 pm I just looked at a video she posted originally in 2015 that she reposted recently I guess... She looks like a different person then. She was pretty and youthful. Honestly when I first saw a thumbnail of her and in the first video I watched, she looks like someone who has no teeth, or something... But looks like she definitely has teeth.... It is just something about her mouth that reminds me of an old woman without her dentures. I find it shocking she has aged that much in just a couple years. Very weird...
When she first started she had really crooked teeth and she got braces to fix them but she for sure looks like something is wrong with the teeth.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

She had Jovi 9 yrs ago, it's not really just a couple of years, she lived in Hawai'i for a long time, I doubt that she used the proper sunscreen, she is against "chemicals", right? Probably she just used coconut oil. She got married to Joe when she was pregnant with Kobe and was still living in Oahu.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

sleep84 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:07 am She had Jovi 9 yrs ago, it's not really just a couple of years, she lived in Hawai'i for a long time, I doubt that she used the proper sunscreen, she is against "chemicals", right? Probably she just used coconut oil. She got married to Joe when she was pregnant with Kobe and was still living in Oahu.
Oh I know Jovi is 9 but the video I am talking about is from four years ago... She looks way worse now. I agree sun damage is probably a big factor.
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

SouthernBella wrote:I just looked at a video she posted originally in 2015 that she reposted recently I guess... She looks like a different person then. She was pretty and youthful. Honestly when I first saw a thumbnail of her and in the first video I watched, she looks like someone who has no teeth, or something... But looks like she definitely has teeth.... It is just something about her mouth that reminds me of an old woman without her dentures. I find it shocking she has aged that much in just a couple years. Very weird...

She has aged so so so much. I think it’s lack of sleep, too much stress, too many kids, not enough money, and being married to Joe. He doesn’t strike me as a highly motivated go-getter. She got pregnant in high school and from what I recall, her mom told her she had to move out ? Seems like she’s been on her own since about 17yo.

Joe still goes skateboarding at the skate parks Image. That right there would age the hell out of me if I had 5 kids and relied on my husband to remain able-bodied in order to work & provide for us.

Return to “A-H”