ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Let's be honest even if he wasn't left alone with them Channing is working a lot and Joe is alone with the kids. He's stoned out of his mind napping and playing video games a majority of the time. Tyler's bedroom is downstairs in the basement where the kids playroom is. Not to mention we all know they let the girls run around undressed constantly. So creeped out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I made a post a couple days ago and I have no idea what happened. Must not have hit submit. But yes there's some serious red flags with that guy living there, it's so scary that she has put those kids at risk. I had a bad feeling when she showed jovi sitting on some older boys lap while she was "acting" with Chan's brother, I just thought I hope that little girl was not left alone with anyone to "rehearse lines". This is so scary, I wonder if her mom has said anything to her. This guy could come upstairs to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and sneak into the girls room.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I made a post a couple days ago and I have no idea what happened. Must not have hit submit. But yes there's some serious red flags with that guy living there, it's so scary that she has put those kids at risk. I had a bad feeling when she showed jovi sitting on some older boys lap while she was "acting" with Chan's brother, I just thought I hope that little girl was not left alone with anyone to "rehearse lines". This is so scary, I wonder if her mom has said anything to her. This guy could come upstairs to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and sneak into the girls room.
emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilym123 »

Why does she even want joe to vlog. All he does is make himself look like an idiot and have an attitude about it. Plus he’s such an asshole with some of the things he says to the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t get it either. At least edit out the part of him picking at his face and beard. Barf. IDK why I am expecting much considering this is the same woman who has been wearing the same animal print thong bikini bottoms for years. Also Joe is still rocking those fancy shiny red jeans. Ha! So much class.

Slow clap for Joe ladies... he apparently makes the girls sandwiches...EVERY single day! He’s a joke... honestly we don’t need to say much because like you said he makes himself look like idiot all on his own.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

AutumnLane wrote:I don’t get it either. At least edit out the part of him picking at his face and beard. Barf. IDK why I am expecting much considering this is the same woman who has been wearing the same animal print thong bikini bottoms for years. Also Joe is still rocking those fancy shiny red jeans. Ha! So much class.

Slow clap for Joe ladies... he apparently makes the girls sandwiches...EVERY single day! He’s a joke... honestly we don’t need to say much because like you said he makes himself look like idiot all on his own.

In between his naps and videos games Image like seriously dude how many times do you need to repeat yourself in one clip!

RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RealityJunkie »

Another one I cannot stand. Joe is a pot head and cab barely hold his eyes open in most videos. If you want to complain about not having things maybe get him off the dope so he can pass a test to get a decent job. It seems to me that Channing has to work herself to death because of him. He is disgusting.
RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RealityJunkie »

Another one I cannot stand. Joe is a pot head and can barely hold his eyes open in most videos. If you want to complain about not having things maybe get him off the dope so he can pass a test to get a decent job. It seems to me that Channing has to work herself to death because of him. He is disgusting.
emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

Of course everything she buys at Target is for
Her when she “hates spending money” then goes to Mc Donald’s and only gets her something with all the kids with her. And doesn’t even discipline Cali when she steals from target and the whole time acts like she’s not gonna return the stolen items but I guess she finally figured out what everyone would blast her in the comments so she drives up and hands it to random target employees outside. I think it would have been a great lesson to Cali to bring her in target to return the items and show her that she can’t steal.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They must rent from a very nice landlord. First Joe’s sister, Tyler from work now Channing’s father.

emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

On his snap the other day he was smoking weed then drove all the kids around.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That’s the exact reason I stopped watching his Snapchats. I just feel dirty after witnessing him do those things. Some viewers might be mandated reporters and have no other choice but to report. I don’t understand how Channing doesn’t get anxiety over his openness. I just want to say...I don’t have a problem with recreational use when used responsibly. Joe is an adult and he has every right to toke up a little at the end of a long work week. However getting stoned and driving kids around in a state where marijuana is not legal is not a responsible act. Posting it on social media when you are a public figure is just asking for trouble.. why not be discreet? What if he was pulled over while driving with the kids in the car? A cop would know right away he’s stoned... Joe doesn’t hide it very well. Obviously I don’t think they should even be investigated. That’s why I don’t understand how they even put themselves in such a vulnerable situation. Why even risk that shame and embarrassment. No drug should ever come before the risk or well-being of a parents child. I know Joe can’t take any constructive criticism and he lashes out on social media at his “haters”. He only does that because he subconsciously knows what he’s doing is wrong. For the record I don’t think they are terrible parents. I just think they have room for improvement in certain areas.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I just watched a video of these two....she looks like she's 55 and a meth head. WHat is the story with these people? Her husband gives me the creepster vibe so bad.

Does the little boy have downs syndrome? And what, exactly, is it they do that they work so much???
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

^^ They work at a restaurant. Jo is a cook and Channing is a hostess I believe.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

fingusername wrote:I just watched a video of these two....she looks like she's 55 and a meth head. WHat is the story with these people? Her husband gives me the creepster vibe so bad.

Does the little boy have downs syndrome? And what, exactly, is it they do that they work so much???
I’ve also wondered the same thing about Koa. She’s doesn’t take her children to a pediatrician, I don’t think he’s ever seen a doctor, only the midwives and even then she went home a couple of hours after birth.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Koa definitely doesn't have Down's syndrome. He has ladybug eyes just like Channing and Kobe. Those kids look a lot like her as a child. I'm not being creepy :D I just remember that she posted a few pictures a long time ago.
up all night, got demons to fight
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cali and Kobe looked VERY similar to Koa as infants and I remember people in the comments having the same question occasionally about DS. Eventually the girls facial features started to change around toddler years. I can see why people question that at first glance. Never heard of the term ladybug eyes? I feel sad for the kids because Jovi is constantly complemented on her beauty and the other 3 questioned about having Downs syndrome. Very opposite ends of the spectrum. Not a fan of the dyed red hair on Kobe.... it just looks harsh. Was it really necessary to do her entire head instead of just a small section of highlights. Also wouldn’t it damage her hair being so young?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think Cali is adorable. Poor Kobe looks too much like Joe to me. Not saying any of the kids are ugly or not cute but Jovi and Cali stand out.

I am all for letting kids express themselves but I agree she should have done highlights or koolaid type dye on her head.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

what happened to her, she disappeared..
up all night, got demons to fight
booboo2017
Informer
Informer