AnastasiaRubyFamily Part 1

BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AnastasiaRubyFamily

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Juliette is the smartest little 18 month ever. She is smarter and knows way more than my 2 year old!

She's already potty trained, and almost had a better vocabulary than myself lol.

I must have this parenting thing all wrong lol.
She is 22 months old now
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:Juliette is the smartest little 18 month ever. She is smarter and knows way more than my 2 year old!

She's already potty trained, and almost had a better vocabulary than myself lol.

I must have this parenting thing all wrong lol.
She is 22 months old now
Duh! IDK why I said 18, I think it was 4am when I wrote that response. See, I told you I'm not as smart as her lol. My daughter 24 months still has her problems with the alphabet but we are getting there.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I think it's because Stephanie is a speech pathologist. You can tell she works with her a lot on the speech.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: AnastasiaRubyFamily Part 1

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I've been watching quite a few videos of hers lately. I like the educational games she thinks up for Juliette. They're interactive, simple, and nary an ipad in sight. I need to take notes! She's also so patient.

Watching her pregnancy vlogs I can see why some people thought she was maybe stuck-up. She has a very clear, measured way of speaking. She seems like the kind of person you meet for the first time, chat with, and walk away thinking "Were they making fun of me?" I really like her though.
Vanillabean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Vanillabean »

I started watching her when she used to make videos about baby names, hard to believe she is mother of two now. she is really cute and the only youtube mom I can watch for long periods of time. she is great mother and devotes a lot of time into educating juliette, which is why she is so advanced. Overall a very cute family and the only one who seems to have their act together.

I wonder if jordan working away from home takes a toll on their marriage.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Vanillabean wrote:I started watching her when she used to make videos about baby names, hard to believe she is mother of two now. she is really cute and the only youtube mom I can watch for long periods of time. she is great mother and devotes a lot of time into educating juliette, which is why she is so advanced. Overall a very cute family and the only one who seems to have their act together.

I wonder about that too. It's been years though. I think she responded to a comment once that it's her "new normal."

I know she doesn't care for Grande Prairie though. She's said a few veiled things and also straight up called it a crap city, lol.
Vanillabean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Vanillabean »

Sosie Lark wrote:
Vanillabean wrote:I started watching her when she used to make videos about baby names, hard to believe she is mother of two now. she is really cute and the only youtube mom I can watch for long periods of time. she is great mother and devotes a lot of time into educating juliette, which is why she is so advanced. Overall a very cute family and the only one who seems to have their act together.

I wonder about that too. It's been years though. I think she responded to a comment once that it's her "new normal."

I know she doesn't care for Grande Prairie though. She's said a few veiled things and also straight up called it a crap city, lol.
They have plans to move to the states in the future, don't think they have any long term plans to stay in grand prarie
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just watched her Disney vlog, and thought it was so cute. The thought of traveling that far and then doing Disney with two kids that young would scare the crap put of me, but she makes it look so easy. They seem like pretty well-behaved kids, and she's so patient. I wish she would post more!

Juliette is just the spitting image of Jordan. Adorable!
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Jordan is a stay-at-home dad now and Stephanie works full time as a speech language pathologist. I wonder if they are still planning to move now that Jordan is out of work.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

MemyselfandI wrote:Jordan is a stay-at-home dad now and Stephanie works full time as a speech language pathologist. I wonder if they are still planning to move now that Jordan is out of work.
I wondered that too, since I don't know when the oil and gas industry will pick up again. I hope she'll do a little life update soon.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Stephanie is pregnant again with a girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”