AnastasiaRubyFamily Part 1

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AnastasiaRubyFamily

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

They moved to Grande Prairie a while ago (Jette was still pretty young, infant carrier I think) and bought their house.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I don't watch all her vlogs, is she really cling Juliette "Jette"?! Yuck. Talk about making a beautiful name ugly. I like her, but her taste in names is questionable (thank god she dropped Lucien, Dashiell isn't great but its 1 million times better than Lucien).
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

*calling
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

She said that she was going to try out the nickname Jette and see if it suited her, wayyyy back when she was either pregnant with her or when Jette was still a newborn. Guess it did because on the video of the two siblings meeting, it's Jette Meets Dash or something like that.

I think she works really hard on making her names not be the typical Top 10 that sometimes it goes too far. I was actually surprised she went with Juliette considering it seemed a little too "normal" for her, her shortening it to Jette does seem more her style.
TaylorKnows

Originally, way before she was even pregnant, they planned on naming their daughter Anasastia Ruby, which is why her original channel (and this one) have that name. But she said that because she was associated with it now, it'd be too weird to use it on her child. I do like that a lot better than "Jette" though.
TaylorKnows

Originally, way before she was even pregnant, they planned on naming their daughter Anasastia Ruby, which is why her original channel (and this one) have that name. But she said that because she was associated with it now, it'd be too weird to use it on her child. I do like that a lot better than "Jette" though.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Tried to watch a video...her voice 0.o
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Ha! Exactly what I had a problem with. ^^^^
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yea it takes some getting used to for sure. Also the was she says "and umm" and looks off in a weird way. She's a speech therapist right?
allybelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by allybelle »

TaylorKnows wrote:I didn't get her and Jordan's marriage either. A lot of times I wondered why she just didn't move to where he worked, then they wouldn't be apart. But they seemed happy and it worked. They're together now, right? Or is he still going back and forth?
My boyfriend does something similar, and we don't even live in Alberta, we are on the east coast of Canada. Generally, these are jobs that are on "camps" so the guys working have their accommodations, and meals all taken care of while they are working. Even if Stephanie and the kids moved closer to where he works, he'd be gone the same amount of time because they are required to stay on the camps. That's the way it is with my boyfriend in the oil and gas industry in Alberta, at least.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I know she got married way back when, but has she ever showed a picture of her wedding? Did they have one?
TaylorKnows

allybelle wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I didn't get her and Jordan's marriage either. A lot of times I wondered why she just didn't move to where he worked, then they wouldn't be apart. But they seemed happy and it worked. They're together now, right? Or is he still going back and forth?
My boyfriend does something similar, and we don't even live in Alberta, we are on the east coast of Canada. Generally, these are jobs that are on "camps" so the guys working have their accommodations, and meals all taken care of while they are working. Even if Stephanie and the kids moved closer to where he works, he'd be gone the same amount of time because they are required to stay on the camps. That's the way it is with my boyfriend in the oil and gas industry in Alberta, at least.
Thank you for explaining, she never really explained it herself.

And yes, she's a speech therapist or she was. She went to school for a majority of her videos. Then got a job and then had Juliette. Then got pregnant with Dash. I'm not sure how it works, will she get yet another year of maternity leave?

Their wedding was small, just them and an officiate (I've been watching her a longgg time), so I don't know if there are pictures. They were fairly young when they got married too, they got engaged before they even graduated high school.
allybelle
Amateur
Amateur

She quit her job before going back after having Juliette around the time they moved, so she is not eligible for mat leave with Dash since she wasn't employed. It seems like she plans to be a SAHM for at least the next little while. She did mention in one video (I can't remember when) about potentially moving to the States.

I've definitely seen pictures of their wedding before. She wore a simple knee length white dress. I am horrible at remembering specifics though, so I don't remember where I saw them.
allybelle
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry to double post, I found her wedding picture on instagram,
TaylorKnows

That's how I pictured it from what she said.

Again, with her changing. When she was pregnant, she said she would not stay at home past her maternity leave because she worked hard to get her degree. I don't have an issue with her being a SAHM, but she was hell bent on it. Funny how things change.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aprilmary321 Hey, I was wondering why you Both waited so long to start having children? Thanks @anastasiaruby
anastasiaruby @aprilmary321 I wanted to finish my master's degree first

Jess, Britney, the rest of them should of took note.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:That's how I pictured it from what she said.

Again, with her changing. When she was pregnant, she said she would not stay at home past her maternity leave because she worked hard to get her degree. I don't have an issue with her being a SAHM, but she was hell bent on it. Funny how things change.

I think she planned to, but Dash was unplanned/unexpected so it was easier to quit for now. She said she still keeps up with her field. (or plans to by taking classes and workshops)

At least she has the degree lol.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

allybelle wrote:Sorry to double post, I found her wedding picture on instagram,
I have been watching her for years and years, but somehow missed any information about when she got married! I didn't think they had a huge wedding, but I just didn't remember what she said they did!
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

He's very cute. Juliette is beautiful too.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Juliette is the smartest little 18 month ever. She is smarter and knows way more than my 2 year old!

She's already potty trained, and almost had a better vocabulary than myself lol.

I must have this parenting thing all wrong lol.

Return to “A-H”